Fantasy of Many

The Dad approaches, the boy closes his eyes, his tiny hands curling into fists. He's nervous with anticipation. This is it. This is what he's dreamed of. Losing his virginity to a big strong man, being used by a man's big adult cock - he sees his dad adjusting his kneeling between the teen legs. A slick finger presses up against his ass, lightly circling the entrance to the boy's ass. The boy can't stop the eager moan of eagerness and frustration he feels as the Dad toys with him, teases him. He gasps, unprepared when at last the man slips it in - the finger feels so much bigger and longer than the boy's own fingers do.

Fuck, Johnny shakes his head trying to come out of the mesmerized stage of imagination. This is NO any man, this is daddy, loving and all caring daddy is now finally taking care of his fantasy, his dream to be done something by adult man and now ... ouhhhhhhh he sighs as solid knuckle of thick and long daddy finger slides past the tight anal ring and ass lips split apart. Johnny feels just a touch of pain and pressure...in him.

With the other hand still slick with his own balls brew, dad fondles the boy's hard cock. One finger becomes two, three, until the pressure on the stretching of his anal ring builds and builds and Johnny's boy ass is determined not to lose the challenge. Daddy fingers have met a good match! Ummm tight puckered hole impales itself very firm and rigid making the fingers circle wider inside by wiggling the hips and meaty buns. Daddy fingers reach in trying to grab or at least massage a certain spot again and again, making Johnny's total body shiver and quiver.

Slowly this ecstatic and thrilling trembles build huge into a feeling so good that the boy shudders and cums, clear liquid spurting and squirting onto his firm young abs. Daddy laughs softly in the dimness and still concentrating with fingers busy inside the young but now a bit extra stretched hole. Heaving, gasping, panting boy body finally calms down. Wet and slick fingers leave the hole as it slowly tries to shut back to original tightness... but Oh, sure, yes thick daddy fingers get busy repeatedly scooping up the slick fluid and then sliding those now even more slippery fingers deeper inside the boy's obedient hole teasing the boy back to full arousal before lubing up his own hard cock with the boy's own pride cum.

Johnny boy, still recovering from his fantastic orgasm opens eyes as he feels a tidal wave of sensations run wild and the big Daddy's heavy weight falls upon him, the hard muscular adult body pressing him down. The feel of the hard long spear of slick wet man flesh at first pressing up against his dick, the feel of the manly big heavy balls sliding, sliding, sliding down falling between the teen's open legs, the big hot shaft trailing after, so big, so heavy, so all grown up and hard!

Daddy presses himself up against his boy's cum glazed glossy ass, huge sized tip of adult cock head slowly sinking in. The virgin hole dilates at first, then resists. Haaaaaaa, Dad pushes again, suddenly the boy feels it, the strong manly pressure building and building in and around his ass ring. This is what Johnny boy has been dreaming of as he lay alone, playing with himself, his fingers secretly touching probing at the tight ring DEEP between his legs, dreaming of the day that it will be something bigger, harder, firmer pressing there... breaking through until it filled him deep inside... there.

Little concerned but horny and all ready for this, boy gasps, it's not all happened yet, not yet, but it's hurting already, and still the bulk of that deep presence waits outside. Slowly, inch by inch, gradually pressing deeper, forcing his ass lips split painfully apart, steadily burrowing into his virgin hole. He thinks about how big the Daddy cock is, how big and heavy and hard it felt in his hands, on his lips, when it was down his throat. Before, thinking of how big it was, made him excited. Now, pressing in him like that, he's not so sure. It feels so much bigger now, so much stiffer and suddenly far more dangerous. He wonders if this was such a good idea, being alone with this big hard relentless cock looking so damaging.

As the pressure increases, Johnny feels his hole reluctantly forced open, he can't contain the panicky rush of doubt or the shivers of fear trickling down his spine. He wanted this!!. He wants to push Dad away. He wanted this!!, he to say something, anything that will make all this stop. It felt so right to finally be under a real man & his adult cock. The boys at school were right; not to be naked with any adult man...he is not ready for this. He feels himself panting; his lungs suddenly unable to get enough air, scared by that huge hot very masculine presence hovering up against his rear entry.

Breathe deep, kiddo. This is gonna... And with that one brief warning Daddy flexes his hips, plunging that terrifyingly giant, meat pillar of full-grown man lust up into the young tender virgin ass. Johnny hardly contains the sudden shriek of mind-numbing pain from the tight and tiny tunnel walls as the fire of agony bursts, along with the head of the giant cock, inside his petite asshole. The envy and lust lost to the fires, Johnny struggles mindlessly consumed in a flash as he feels another burning inch of that thick hard flesh pumped deeper up into him, the hard shaft forcing his young anal casing walls far apart with a steel piece wedged in.

Another burst of pain, another hard grunt, and more as his depths feel that giant cock slowly invades further into his ass. His young body writhes and struggles beneath the heavy large man, only the whites of the teen's eyes visible beneath the firm hand that holds his young body down, extremely difficult to contain his screams as Daddy cock continues impaling him, ruthlessly anally assaulting him again and again with that huge dark fleshy spear.

Johnny feels his heart pounding like a drum as jolt after agonizing jolt of blinding pain runs through his body each time the muscular lust craved man above rams his thick meaty shaft in deeper, an inch after thick painful inch is forced up his tight passage, inch by inch the monster strips away his virginity, slowly violating the luscious boy with his big hard man-meat.

Then it stops. Tearing agony gives way to a dull deep, very deep throbbing pain. The boy's guts are on fire; his ass is radiant and glowing by now. Johnny lies sweating and dazed under his loving daddy, legs forced wide apart, his ass feeling more like it's had a tree trunk rammed up inside it than an adult man's dick. Part of him feels numb, dazed with pain and shock as he wonders if he could endure any more pain... but he also knows he wanted it, he needed to experience it firsthand. Courage builds but ahhhh, oummm fucking mammoth piston stretching his hole is real, making his body feel desolate with electric shock like currents all reaching to the thinly spread bottom sphincter.

Relax, kid. Relax. We're almost there, Daddy says, his voice is low, the words felt as much as heard, the sounds rumbling deep inside the boy. Sweat drips off the Dad's muscular torso, falling like gentle rain on the sweet baby's smooth young flesh. Dad's voice is as frayed and worn as Johnny's! Struggling like a rough and tough Army soldier put to do a tougher task of drilling very resistant spot. He takes his big strong hand off the boy's tender chest and the boy breathes in deep, taking in huge breaths of air. Dad looks, the sweet boy's body is very slick with their mingled sweat, glistening trails running down the lightly defined muscular grooves, his slender smooth torso and thighs glistening. The boy looks up into the gleaming eyes above him with saucer sized eyes, before falling down upon the big strong muscular shoulders and wide adult chest, trailing down to the big strong hard abs, down to the space between his own legs... there to rest on the massive thick hard shaft, of which at least a good 5-6 inches remains still sticking out of his aching asshole.

The remaining length of flesh is dark and brutally hard, all ringed and ribbed with big fat bluish veins, throbbing and shimmering with his own cum, and spit Daddy had smeared before.

Seeing it like that, STILL HALF buried inside him, the boy nearly passes out. He cannot believe he has got something that huge still waiting outside to plunge deep up his ass! It felt also like he had already taken a whole adult size mans cock inside him! Even though it hurts so bad the boy bridles inside. He is livid; why but why his hole was behaving like a wuss...and he's no wuss or a sissy. Dad bucks his hips again, but the boy is ready this time and determinedly clamps his mouth shut, grunting with pain. He needs all...full...total...entire length in him.

The force comes down again, holding him at the shoulders now. Ooooo, such a brave little boy, Daddy appreciates. I'm going to shove the whole thing up inside you, so better get ready and used to how it feels.

With this alert, he waits a while longer before slowly pulling back. Johnny feels like his whole ass is drilled the most massive, most painful but in reverse. He can't stop himself from arching under there, letting out a half pained moan as he feels that big hard cock move slowly out from inside him. His ass is pushing hard, trying to clear this huge anal intruder as it eases out with excruciating slowness, making him feel every veiny inch dragged slowly through his stretched out burning ring until only the head is inside, the long thick hard shaft floating and waiting at the brink of his throbbing aching empty ass.

The drive back in is just as intense, except this time Johnny actually feels that huge head penetrating inside, shoving aside the walls of his tunnel as it plows deeper and deeper and deeper into his depths, pushing hard up into his gut. The teen lets out another long moan! he feels his guts...not only the guts; the total inside being relentlessly rearranged around this giant cock, his asshole stretched and forced as this giant adult anal intruder presses inch after throbbing hard inch deeper and deeper into his bowels, the wide head piercing his flesh, his dad's huge weapon going still impossibly deeper inside him. He can barely believes it, cannot understand what he is feeling, when at last the dad's pubic bone finally presses up tight against his ass cheeks. A huge thick throbbing rod of hot hard man meat has been thrust deep into his being. The reality is beyond anything the young teen has ever imagined about a very BIG LONG HARD inches of that thing! It sure hurts but the need is there too...Johnny concentrates.

Quiet and somewhat serene Johnny lies there as Daddy rests a while too, ass getting familiar & lost to the sensations of a big hard dick buried inside his virgin, was once virgin ass. Drenched in sweat he lies there savoring the pain/ pleasure/ fullness of the huge throbbing Daddy cock shoved all the way up his ass. Feeling the fullness, the aching hardness of Dad's massive organ inside him was immense but pleasing too. Little be known to Johnny that it was nothing as compared to the feelings that was beginning to build into a whole new, mind altering pleasure as he feels Daddy slowly starting fucking his young tight ass canal. Each movement of that giant shaft pulling from within, the thick blunt head stroking the orifice from within, filling the teen with shivers of ecstasy each time it bludgeons past a certain spot inside him. Felt like hitting home...it hurts... No, it feels so good... Not ..., No it does feel heavenly but it burns.

Magic is happening for real to feel, to experience and to believe. So pure pleasure, so enticing enjoyment prevails very rapidly and it makes Johnny want to cum like he's never cum before. It's ripping him apart. He wants it harder, deeper, faster and nonstop. He wants to feel it - MORE...the pain, the pleasure, the agony, the ecstasy...bliss all wrapped together. The young Johnny suffers even as he willingly opens himself up to it, lost in this terrible exquisite violation of his teen body, needy, hungry for every ravishing stroke of Dad's adult sexy move as it plunges DEEEEEeeeeeeeePER at his young body's innermost depths again, again, again, again, again and again.

Rhythmic, constant, full LENGTH thumping makes Johnny boy shiver and shudder under Dad but the experienced fucker wastes no time, building up steadily to a harder, faster and aggressive pattern that has the boy paced out shivering and quaking even more beneath him. Each stroke feels like Dad's hammer is punching him up the ass as that giant cock pounds up deep inside the happy horny boy ass, very happy horny ass NOW again and again. Johnny feels his whole ass ablaze with the pain/pleasure and controlled by the loving Dad's rough hard giant adult sex tool, making him writhe under Dad, moaning out loud, swearing, begging the man for mercy in one breath and then begging again to fuck him even harder with every thick masculine inches of that cock the next.

The youngster is gasping now, mindlessly clinging to his dad as dad fucks him harder and harder. He has barely realized it before...immense pleasure has made him cum again, hot, wet flood of boy juice pumped out of his untouched dick only to wash over his stomach as daddy's big burning cock sends equally hot waves of pleasure and very little pain through the young body. The boy watches, his Dad fucking him alive with new indescribable sensations, his young body in a state of total arousal as the Dad works him over, those big strong adult muscles in fluid motion fucking very hard and deep. The feelings build and build as the Dad fucks Johnny, and Johnny, feeling being fucked now with the whole body, giving himself up completely to the sensations the friction of that powerful cock sliding in and out of him, taking him, hurting him, pleasuring him, forcing him to submit in all its glorious adult masculine fucking power.

With a sudden move of shoving balls deep, Daddy pushes in even harder with force, arching above the teen, muscles rippling across the hard broad chest. His head goes back and the boy feels the enormity of gigantic cock rapidly swell even larger and thicker before exploding deep, very deep inside him. The youngster is totally dazed at this new sensation. His ass musculature is pushed sideways from inside horribly hard but there is no pain. A scalding flood hits the boy's insides burst after burst of Dad man's hot pleasing fluid pumps and surges inside him. Teeth clenched, face distorted, toes curled, the older man stayed hilt deep inside the newly stretched out boy ass as he cums and cums. Hot and slushy cum pulsing up that thick throbbing huge manly shaft flexing so gargantuan that it could rip the ass ring if the ring did not behave or resisted. Steamy man seed flows reaching the deep into the farthest ends of newly reshaped and redesigned cavernous anal canal and breeding it so well.

Johnny boy is lost to the sensation of the heavy, huge presence of Dad's big nuts nestled between his young legs, and the gallons of hot man cum surging out from them then rushing up, up that throbbing shaft before exploding like canonized jets of liquid fire bathing and comforting the bruised and tender hole from within. The boy stares half alive as an unknown euphoria is causing an astounding spell and gasping at the feel of a man's hot cum flooding his bowls as cock contractions continue and it cums again and again inside him, amazed at the sight and feel of where they are both joined.

The stark contrast between the thick hard platform looking base for his beloved Dad's throbbing pulsing dark fleshy associate grinding tightly at the hollow between the obviously weaker open legs of the teen, pale smooth white warm skin. Johnny feels like he is on a most amazing merry go round, his newly fucked ass, his whole body is in a Trans soaking all the joy it has been; he smiles and clings hard to his daddy from under.

Slowly the draining man's climax subsides, its torrential flow ends leaving Johnny feeling completely hosed, soaked inside and out. The now thankfully deflowered teenager lies beneath dad, his hands rubbing massaging dad's hard muscular chest, feeling the magnificent strong hard adult contours so different from his own. And daddy continues to move inside him, asking him to try harder and squeeze clutch his slow yielding dick and milk out all that remains in the plumbing while tweaking his prize boy's nipples almost painfully between his fingers as he does so.

The boy's body arches back each time the man does so, his ass clenching on the long thick shaft buried within him. So heavenly so divine, his bruised and hurting but unbroken ass ring moving up and down gripping groping the seed spurting machine and milk out all that remains inside as asked by daddy. In time, in response the reaction is there, and that shaft begins to waken again, to thicken and stir, throbbing deep inside the young teen's gut.

Ooooouuunnnggghhh, Johnny writhes and moans feeling that giant snake swell and lengthen again within him, feeling the hard rigid length of it grow and stretch, swelling and pushing aside the walls of the teen's now soggy battered smoldering ass and surroundings.

The young boy knows he's no longer a virgin, and it feels great, at least until daddy rips out his hardening cock from the boy's ass. The boy cries out in denial, feeling the sudden loss, absence instantly, almost like he'd lost some precious part of himself he'd just finally found. The sense of loss is only compounded when he sees the long slick length of the man's cock dripping with very thick manly cum and the boy's own inner juices. The gaping hole so hollow, so unoccupied!! Young Johnny never before had the realization of this dreaded awful defeat. The sudden emptiness inside his ass is worse now after he has at last experienced what it means to be full with an adult man's hard driving cock, despite the impossible belief (at the sight of that huge dripping member) that any man could have been able to put all of THAT so deep inside him. And that the manly dick is already thick and hard again!

I'm almost done with you here, sweets. Johnny heard his Dad announce; now that we've opened you up I'm NOW going to fuck you one more time, doggy-style and maybe even teach you how to ride my cock too. So roll over and get on fours boy. Bewildered, the now [Opened Up] teenager has no clue what it meant. Was he opened up, was he fucked or was it something entirely new which he had endured so grandly. He was fucked no doubt ok! Bewildered of course but not dissatisfied or disenchanted he is rather enthused to learn all he is taught and even more coming, he quickly does as he is told. Moving his body to obey the boy feels his dad's thick cum slowly crawl inside him, some of it escaping to leak out from his newly fucked hole, slowly dripping all hot and wet down his silky smooth thighs.

Still in ecstasy from being fucked open, the boy feels like he's gone to heaven and back. He's so anxious by the commanding hard sex that his young body knows deep inside that no matter what he is told to do, he would do it; anything at all. Anything, what so ever he is ready for to feel that big hard man cock up again inside his ass or down his throat. Horny ass is still crying out for the loss it is undergoing and wants to be jammed full forever.

He realizes Daddy's large rough hands pull him up on all fours, against the dad's pompous sex machine. Both knees wide apart, firmly placed and the shoulders, yes; no elbows, shoulders down... Beautiful newly fucked open ass up in the air and still glowing red hole pushed out for daddy to fuck it some more. Face down and both arms pushed back for Daddy to hold them at wrists as reigns to control.

Ready NOW, teen hears, words felt deep as well as heard...daddy announces and he feels enormous thighs move on him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds