Fantasy of Many

Relax, relax, relax...just keep the hole pushed out yessssssss exactly yessssssss like that; is the new command. Take a deep breath and... SO focused Jonny is suddenly nailed with an abrupt invasion. No warning, no caution, even the sentence was not fully completed. Absolutely merciless, rather harsh and ruthless move it was by all means. But truly this time that huge erection slides little easier into him, Johnny realizes may be even understands why because he knows that the subtleness is its own reward; but the initial pain remains as he is pierced

again by this massive anal intruder, ass walls struggling to accommodate the big hard cock as the young body fights against the manly bigness, his ass instinctively struggling to work itself back to its normal boyish state, to return his anal opening back to being boy-sized, not man-sized: or at least any size that feels smaller than having a feeling of unbearable wideness with baseball bat sized adult meat cock shoved all the way up it.

Daddy's rough and tough hands felt smooth, smoother than the hairy balls on the ass entry; roaming and giving well deserved pats and spanks on those charming buns, Johnny was consciously squeezing to keep his ass sphincter so close to a boy-sized. All beef thighs of loving daddy were pressurizing the fuck point to behave and not resist. Massive balls of cum source crushed but being the cause of all joyful and fantastic sensations spreading deep inwards making the fucking cock buck and show its stiff and tough love for the ass. The young teen gasps as he feels the familiar sensations as dad and son are joined and gelling inside the boy again with those large now low hanging balls pressing up into him. Dad moves back slowly and gently and boy moans, shudders feeling big man's long, hot palm and fingers wrap around his own hard strained tense dick. Held closer, enveloping applying tugging force on the boy cock and balls; Johnny's small young body in dad's muscular arms, dad's stiff full-sized adult rod buried deep into Johnny boy's guts. He groans helplessly as the man starts jerking him off hard, rubbing his fist up and down the teen's shaft, lubed by sweat and the man's own cum leaking out of being fucked teen asshole.

The boy bucks and moans, his body writhing and twisting on the huge hard shaft, his body, and the tight firm walls of his cum filled tunnel puffed along the whole massive length of buried mature cock producing intense fiery feeling until at last the boy feels himself cum into the daddy's hand. Open, Johnny heard being asked and the boy mouth opens as he gets a handful of his own boyish brew. Even after he has gulped it all, dad keeps his hand at the boy's mouth until the lad has licked it completely clean. Daddy rubs and wets his vein ridden fucking shaft with the mix of boy's cum and saliva and then grips the boy's hips and starts moving again, fucking the boy harder and faster with those familiar, swift hard ruthless strokes.

The man's hard adult cock plunges again and again past the tight anal ring, pummeling the boy's rectum with deep powerful strokes.

Now The young boy's wrists are pulled and his lower body banged to stay at good distance for a brutal but needed cycle to make the young boy body rock hard and swing forward and backward under this anal assault. The boy panting whimpering and groaning as he is fucked harder and harder until he is gasping helplessly with every powerful blow coming from Daddy dick. The boy stares speechless back between his legs, past his again intensely erect cock, hoping to catch a glimpse of that massive piston at work. The rough, aggressive strokes quickly open the boy's ass back up to its proper compliant and dutifully yielding state, his anal orifice changed and reshaped into a big adult sized pleasure hole inside the boy's small tight body, each hard stroke making the boy moan with mingled pleasure and pain.

Young nerves riding the razor's edge as the teen Johnny is lost once more in the wondrous feelings of getting fucked with the huge fleshy column of a real man's lust sliding in and out of him, making him feel as if his young body was only made to be pinned and then gaped, opened up by some powerful relentless brutal fucking machine, driving the young teen past endurance and then fucking him on and on to unknown highs floating in air. Keep a tight squeeze and don't let me slip out...he heard the commanding voice.

I guess it's time to let you learn and practice cock riding. Slow.!Slow...!Slow, Daddy's torso moved back as his legs got extended up front, kid so lovingly held with big strong arms going under his shoulders and hands crossed on very pink nipples. Johnny well aware how his empty ass will feel also moves very easy..Easy with daddy's going on his back. AHhhhhhmmmm ouhhhhhhh absolute perfection!! The teen boy is nailed with utter beauty, his slender back to his dad and his face towards dad's feet.

Johnny is straddling but he knows to buck stretch and extend his back grabbing daddy's ankles will be essential for the precision. Oh, dad is so pleased for Johnny. Now it is your turn to fuck yourself with daddy's cock baby. Take charge and ride hard, Johnny heard his directions. So happy to be in charge, in control Johnny starts to jump looking under through his legs, God... what could be more pleasing, more provoking, more enticing. Solid stiff flag pole appearing disappearing at Johnny's will. No he will not be a failure; he can take all of it he knows. His ass hole moves rhythmic faster till the head of the cock remains in and then the whole body comes down hard on the shaft making it go in him. Like a robotic automaton, no mistakes. Fuck me Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

He raises his ass slightly and daddy folds his knees...double the force, double the speed, double the pleasure..Endless raw and rewarding fuck progresses on and on. Now Johnny realizes what he did not understand as the whole episode started why daddy said it would be better on the floor than on the bed. No bed could bear all this severe, this strong dual. I love my daddy..I love you daddy, fuck me daddy.

The fucking goes on and on until every inch of Johnny boy's inside has been repeatedly violated again and again, until Johnny boy's arms and legs tremble with exhaustion. The boy is totally bemused with pain OF PLEASURE. He keeps repeating fuck me, fuck me fuck me phrase excessively exciting and enticing daddy not to stop, not to devoid him of his due.

Out of nowhere Johnny shoots again...hot young boy cum drools on to daddy balls. Dad's stiff cock gets lubed as it fucks. Johnny cannot go on as his body wobbles down. Daddy overcome by his precious kid's demand of getting hard fucked roles over again quickly. Dad is on top, Johnny is under. Dad's large hands drop down to the silky soft inner thighs of boyish body. Johnny boy screams, Daddy man growls. Ass is fucked with speed and force of gigantic measures. Johnny thought that the fucking had gone forever when he was took earlier, but it is was nothing compared to this second longer harder more brutal and deliberate fucking. The eternal, the endless fucking continues until at last the giant cock begins to grow and swell even further, reaching a never before length and width until at last those fuck jolts make him pulse, and writhe into manly strong jolts squirting another thick hot steamy load deep inside the Johnny's bowels with repeated bursts, until at last those huge balls stop swinging; cuddling up instead between the boys legs and that hard manly groin stops slapping against the firm well rounded & fucked ass.

For the last time that huge adult shaft sinks into the young boy's body - the last hot fluid rush of man seed filling his aching burning inside to overflowing again.

Johnny boy remains on all fours, catching his breath as the man gets off him, feeling again that dreaded inevitable emptiness after his beloved DAD has filled him again with his manly mature seed and huge masculine male organ. He stays still with his head bowed into the cushion, thankful and pleased to have the joy introduced to him by the loving dad who always cared and done all for Johnny, the no more kid Johnny but a man of a man Johnny forever from now on. Daddy very slowly pulls his boy over him, ass crack leaking the spew ...a scene to savor and enjoy forever.

Daddy whispers suggesting a refreshing hot shower together, another lusty lesson of passionate lovemaking between the two loving souls. This kind of love stories never end and there is always more to come and CUM we all know.

To be continued by many more Johnnies and Joe's all over the globe and beyond!!

Chohan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds