Farmsworth Estate Ch. 06

Milly gave a little yelp before quickly closing her mouth, looking down at the floor.

"Feel this Reginald!" his wife told him "Feel how stiff her nips are, and how soft and firm they are!"

"Why, I think I shall do just that" he replied, his hand out stretched towards Milly's breast.

*****************************

Ellie's only defense was to shut her eyes as everyone seemed to be grabbing for her at once. She was sharply aware of Mr. Thomas, silently watching, and the paddle still at his belt. The taste of chocolate in her mouth reminded her that she hadn't eaten in a while and certainly nothing as fine as that. The girl's touch was nothing too terrible but there was something dreadfully shaming at the easy way the Major's wife leaned in and pinched one of her nipples, tugging on it with a smile for her husband. She looked so elegant and calm and she was playing with one of Ellie's nipples like it was an amusing toy. The younger man's touch was abrupt and rough and Ellie struggled to balance, thighs shaking.

"Feel this Reginald!" his wife told him "Feel how stiff her nips are, and how soft and firm they are!"

"Why, I think I shall do just that" he replied, his hand out stretched towards Milly's breast.

The Major's hand was broad, rough on the tender skin of her breast, as he cupped a hand over her. His fingers massaged and squeezed, then patted her breast lightly to make it jiggle. Her nipples pulled so tight they ached, the one still held tight in Margery's fingers tingling at the stimulation. Between her legs, Ellie's pussy throbbed treacherously and the son pinched her labia, she gasped, eyes flying wide, knees bobbing but Mr. Thomas cleared his throat behind her and Ellie got her balance back, heart pounding. The Major rubbed his thumb over her hard nipple and Ellie whined softly, something between protest and pleading and pleasure.

The girl stroked her hair, scratching gently around the clipped in ears. "Oh, it's all right, you pretty girl, we'll take good care of you. She seems a little timid, father. Do you think that she'll outgrow that?"

*****************************

"Do you think she will outgrow that?" his daughter asked.

"Not all of them do, honey" he relied easily, dipping his hand down her smooth stomach and down to her crotch. He circled his finger around her slit, rubbing her clit making her moan loudly. The major continued talking to his youngest child as he played with Milly's clit.

"I remember one fine bitch I had, I believe it was the summer of '92, who even with all the training remained a shy little thing. Why her yelps and cries of passion was almost legendary during the hunt! Wasn't much of a runner though, in fact she was bloody awful in her first hunt."

"Susan never really had the agility to run well." Mr Thomas interjected. "But she was strong and sturdy. Made an excellent horse girl though, Sir."

"Ha! I say! A mighty fine ride she was too!" the Major laughed. Milly was incredibly damp between her legs and his son was making fine use of her natural lubrications by sliding a finger deep into her. His daughter leaned over Milly for a better view even as she wrapped her arms around the girl, a pale hand cupping a pale breast. Geraldine took a deep breath of the scent of her hair and when she spoke her breath stirred the pack girl's hair.

"Oh Father, please may she..." she started. The Major quickly cut in.

"Not tonight Geraldine. She'll be wanting her own bed to get used to and the other members of the pack to meet." he told her. His youngster's face pouted sulkily but he pretended to ignore that, concentrating on the fine vixen in front of him.

*****************************

The girl knelt down next to her, smiling eagerly, and the boy's fingers were prying intimately into her, and Ellie was mortified at how wet she was and how she moaned when he pushed a finger deep into her vulnerable pussy. Everyone was watching! Her lashes fluttered, damp now with tears, one streaking down her cheek and her face was red with shame -- but she was so wet.

She heard the bluff tone of the Major's voice and Mr. Thomas but didn't follow the conversation much. Ellie had been cold coming across from the kennels but she was hot now, flushed, and breathless. The Major's fingers were circling her clit, teasing it until it felt swollen and tight and there was a dull, shameful throbbing building slowly in Ellie. She bit her lip, head twitching in an aborted shake of denial but she stayed properly displayed, even with fingers deep in her pussy, playing with her breasts, stroking her hair.

The feel of the plug in her ass and the pressure in her pussy, her breasts being played with ... Ellie's breathing was ragged, her pussy clenched hungrily down on the teasing touch inside and her tail curled up, betraying her excitement. Geraldine nuzzled her hair, one hand stealing up to caress Ellie's breast gently. Her touch was soft and gentle and a little of the tension left Ellie's face.

"Oh Father, please may she..." the young girl started but her father cut in.

"Not tonight Geraldine. She'll be wanting her own bed to get used to and the other members of the pack to meet." The Major said.

Ellie glanced between the two, wondering a little what Geraldine had wanted -- the girl's fingers were still teasing her over Ellie's skin, pulling on her nipple in soft, milking tugs that seemed to send sparks of pleasure straight through bare body. Ellie's thighs were quivering and she shot a desperate glance at Mr. Thomas. She couldn't hold like this much longer, especially not with the way the son of the family was fucking his finger in and out of her pussy, seeming fascinated by the way she slicked his hand.

"If she falls over," the boy said, something in his voice making Ellie wish she could move away, "you'll need to punish her, won't you, Mr. Thomas?"

*****************************

The Major frowned at his son's tone, flicking a glance over to Mr Thomas who caught his eye. He shook his head slightly.

"Actually for the little training she has had so far, she's done a remarkable job, Alexander" Mr Thomas told him in his calm voice. "Plus with your fingers inside of her, she looks like she's not going to last much longer anyway."

The Major glanced down, noticing Milly's heavy breathing, the way her hips twitch as she was grinding herself onto his son's hand gently, trying to not make it look obvious. The Major's fingers were damp with her wetness and he removed them from her body and up to his mouth tasting her on his tongue.

"Enough children!" He told them, stepping back from Milly before she came all over his carpet. Geraldine pouted and with a lingering hand in her hair, stood up and moved away. Alexander though shot his Father an angry look at being denied what he wanted. He pulled his finger out of Milly's cunny and wiped her sticky juices on her, smearing them across her stomach and chest as he moved past her and back to the bound girl still laying on the floor.

"You may rest Milly." he told her and breathing a sigh of relief she fell back onto all fours.

*****************************

She couldn't help herself, not when that hot ache inside her. Ellie pushed her pussy against the hands playing with her, struggling against that desire at the same time. She couldn't think, she could hardly breathe, and it was a relief and an awful frustration when everyone stepped away. The girl gave her a last pat, friendly and sweet. It was such a peculiar contrast to the lusty ache between Ellie's legs. The way the boy rubbed his hand over her was just unkind -- even with everything else, Ellie could tell that.

She was already sinking helplessly out of display when the Major commanded her to rest. She hung her head, hair swinging, kneeling on all fours at the man's feet.

"Good girl, Milly," she heard Mr. Thomas murmur. A little shakily, Ellie settled back to sitting properly. Glancing up at the Major with wide, aroused eyes, she hoped he didn't want anything more from her.

*****************************

Milly stared up at him, her eyes sparkling as her tail wagged unconsciously behind her. It was good to see her in a much better mood then when she came in. He patted her head and used his thumb to wipe the single tear track from her face.

"Yes, a very good girl. Well get her fed and bedded for the night Mr Thomas, I dare say she will be hungry and its feeding time soon. Come join me in my study once she's settled for a brandy and cigar, won't you?"

"Sounds delightful Major." Mr Thomas replied taking up the leash once more and leading her out. She glanced back at the Major as she past and even caught the eye of Geraldine as his daughter dashed forward to run her hand over the girls back one last time.

As the door closed she turned towards her Father.

"Oh please Father, please may I keep her in my room? She's much too good for the Kennels, you know how they treat new girls!" she cried. The Major's wife tutted.

"Don't be silly Geraldine. You know she has to stay out there for now. She needs to learn her place and accept it. Then we can see about maybe letting her sleep in your room." Margery told her sternly. "Now no silly nonsense for the rest of the night."

Sulkily Geraldine rejoined Alexander to finish their game of ring toss. They were making bets on who would win and Geraldine perked up when the prize of taking Karen back to their room for the night was mention.

The Major sat back down in his comfy arm chair and reopened his book. The lightening was running low, the candle mostly gone now, melted wax covering pretty much all of the candle girls chest and still dripping onto her bare pussy. His wife took her seat next to his and with a quick smile, pulled out her own book and resumed reading.

*****************************

Ellie followed Mr. Thomas out, sighing a little in relief -- she refused to believe there was any disappointment there too -- as they left the Major's grabby family behind. Her thighs were tired now and her back ached a little from all the strange poses she'd been in. She crawled as quickly as she could but Mr. Thomas was always just a little too fast, making her pant and work to keep up.

When the returned to the building that had to be the kennels, they didn't go back to the small brick room where Mr. Thomas had tormented her so. Instead they turned in a different direction, heading to a big barn-like section of the building. There were two men standing by the main door, dressed like grooms, smoking pipes and talking quietly. The straightened up and bobbed their heads when Mr. Thomas came up with Ellie in tow.

"This is the new one, then?" the older one asked gruffly. He had a craggy kind face and a heavy Northern accent that reminded Ellie of the field workers back home. "We've got a kennel ready for her, nice and proper.

*****************************

Amber

Amber was lounging around her kennel after a tiring day pulling the Vicar around in his small cart along with Susan. Her body was tanned from the warm afternoon sun, the marks from her harness and bit in her mouth leaving pale lines across her skin. Her bottom still stung from all the blows of the silly man's whip, which he had used to encourage them along. After almost entirely a year of service she thought she was past feeling the shame of all the eyes on her as she had trotted past, the hard soles shoes to protect her feet, clip clopping on the roads. It still burned inside her though.

Amber had been a burglar before being sold for 3 pounds. She had organized daring raids into shops, businesses and rich folks houses before one of her gang had betrayed her. As if being caught wasn't bad enough, she had been also charged with assaulting an officer, a portly man she had shoved out of her way in a bid to escape. For that she had been chained to the public stand and people had paid a tuppence to paddle or pelt her with balls of dirt dipped in paint.

When she had been sold to the Major she had managed to take back a small piece of control. When she had been introduced to the previous Alpha Female of the pack she had immediately shoved the smaller girl over and squatted on her face, demanding that she either lick her fanny or suffocate. The girl chose the latter and Amber had taken control of the pack on her very first day. She knew that Mr Thomas weren't best pleased with the outcome, but they never interfered in pack dynamics unless it was damaging to the girls or their training. Seeing as Jill had submitted and now deferred to her, the keepers were happy to sit back and not intrude. A strong Alpha made for a strong pack and noone had dared challenge her for the title. Her aggressiveness had even impressed the Major, who was fond of a good challenge. He loved to spent time hunting her down and taking her in the woods round to the east of Farmsworth Manor. Fast, strong and cunning, Amber was everything any Master would want from his pack bitches.

"Amber, that's dinner ready." Amanda told her, from her position leaning her head on Amber's thigh for warmth. Amber liked keeping her friends in the pack near, very often they would share her kennel where she could take her passion out on them as she saw fit. Rolling over onto all fours Amber sauntered up to the large feeding bowl set out for all the girls. All the girls not on active duty were already clustered around it, bums in the air, tails wagging expectantly, waiting for Amber. She looked at them all, making sure she made eye contact with each of them before dipping her head down and picking out a chunk of chicken between her teeth and eating it. The other girls crowded round the bowl, leaving a small gap between girl flesh to give Amber room to eat in peace as they jostled for the best bits of dinner.

Some of the girls were still eating, others licking each others faces to clean off any stray bits of food when Mr Thomas and two grooms walked in with a new girl in tow. Her long dark hair spilled over her pale shoulders in long waves, bouncing slightly with each movement as she crawled over to her own kennel, her eyes wide and staring at all the girls in front of her, similarly attired. Amber felt a flash of jealousy. Her own hair was a deep chestnut colour, thick and cut short to be less of a hassle to her. The girls skin was pale white, like porcelain, most unlike Amber's bronzed figure and where Amber was lightly muscled, this girl was slender and graceful. It made Amber feel clumsy just to look at her, with her fine, delicate features and refined, dignified manner.

As soon as Mr Thomas and his assistants had unclipped her leash and left the kennel, Amber caught the eyes of two of her friends.

"Let's go meet the new meet shall we?" she smirked at them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds