Fates Mate Ch. 02

"I have to go in. you can come in or you can call Matt to come and get you." Lily said grabbing her jacket and putting it on. She buttoned the middle button while walking to the door. Once inside the building Lily talked to the receptionist. Then walked into Mr. Chand's office.

"Hello, Mrs. Winters."

"Sorry for being so late Mr. Chand. The reason I am here?"

"I want you to go into the future and find out what stock would make me wealthier."

"Anything you want to know specifically?" lily asked.

"Yeah, when to place some money on that stock."

"Sure." Lily sat on the couch and traveled forward in time.

Back at the house Matt, Logan and Emmett where sitting in Lily's room watch a movie. Logan sat by Emmett on the bed and Matt sat in the comfy over stuffed chair.

"What is really going on in this house?" Matt asked curiously

"Nothing; why do you ask?" Logan asked.

"Oh, come on we mine as well tell him." Emmett said.

"No. you would have to tell him about you." Logan whispered to Emmett.

"You do realize I can here you. I am a vampire not a human." Matt said.

"Yes, we are fucking were. Even if you don't know who you have in your fucking house." Logan said irritably.

"Well for your information I know what happens in my home more than anyone. I know that Lily lied to me to protect a fucking wolf. I know that Emmett is Dean's brother and I know why you are truly here despite the fact you have not told Lily." Matt said casually.

"You don't know why I am fucking here. The only one that knows that would be my 2nd in command." Logan said glaring at Matt.

"Well I have my ways of knowing stuff. The only reason you're here is to check up on Lily and to scout out the vampire she is spending all her time with because you're jealous that she chose her powers over you." Matt said confidently.

With that Matt and Logan were staying toe to toe glaring at each other. Emmett jumped up from the bed and pushed them away from each other. Emmett stood in the middle of them.

"You both are being irresponsible, it dose not matter if the reason Logan is here to make sure you do not fuck her. What we need to do is focus on Lily she will need all of us when she gets back. I can feel my brother's pain and shock he is not taking her news well. You both need to get a grip on what ever jealousy your hold so we can help them through this. If we don't then one or both of them might do something they will regret." Emmett Said calmly.

Matt through Emmett on the bed then punched Logan in the eye which then started a big fight. Emmett watches them from the bed making sure they don't kill each other. Logan socketed Matt in the stomach a few times. Then hit Matt on his mouth. Finally after five minutes of childish fighting they broke away from each other. Matt walked out of the bedroom to clean up his blood. Logan went to Lily's bathroom to clean up.

"You know she is going to be pissed at you guys right?" Emmett asked.

"Yeah, what's new?" Logan said in a grumpy tone.

````````````````````````````````````````````

An hour later Lily walked out to the car 38 thousand richer. She got to the car to find Dean not there. 'Great.' thought Lily.

She got into her car and pulled out her cell and called Dean. On the fifth ring she got his voice mail. She closed her phone and took off her jacket. Then she put her head on the steering wheel lightly hitting her head against it. There was a few taps on her driver side window. Lily looked up to see Dean standing there smiling at her. She rolled down the window and noticed he had two cups of coffee.

"I can come back later if you want to finish." Dean said handing her a cup of coffee.

"No, I am good. Thank you for the coffee, it's what I needed." Lily said then took a sip of her coffee.

"How did it go?" Dean asked climbing into the car.

"Fine, vampires never surprise me. How would you like to get a bite to eat?"

"You're not busy?" asked Dean.

She looked at him with a smile.

"Yes and no. I just think that right now talking to you is more important than 160 thousand dollars."

Dean smiled at her then said "sure why not."

Lily drove to mc Donald's got some food and drove to a park 1hour away. She parked in a spot by the lake.

"Wow what a beautiful spot." Dean said getting out of the car with the food and his coffee.

"Well I figured you showed me a beautiful spot so why don't I do the same with you."

Lily grabbed her coffee and cell phone then followed Dean to a grassy area.

"Yes, but at least I am not making you pay for my time. When Logan and I started dating, I was starting out my time traveling business so I was extremely busy. I was joking with Logan when he complaining about me not being there for him. I said why don't you pay me 40 thousand and I will spend the whole day with you. He flipped out his check book and wrote a check out then handed it to me. I told him I was joking but he made me keep it he said he would pay 40 thousand a day if he could sit with his baby blue eyed angel." Lily said smiling at herself.

"It sounds like you have a perfect mate."

"We are not mates but we are not here to talk about Logan and me."

Just then lily received a text from a number she did not know. She looked at her phone and read the message: Matt and Logan got into a fight. They are now in different rooms. Thought you should know.-Emmett.

"They are so dead when I get home." Lily Said showing the message to Dean.

"Forget them for awhile as you said we need to talk."

"well its you that needs to tell me what your thinking, not everyday a girl drops the I am a time traveling demon and by the way in a past life we were together and you killed your self over your lose of me. Also I think I maybe have feelings for you still."

Dean looked at the water for a while before answering her.

"I don't know why I killed myself at your lose because I believe in reincarnation. I would have known that you would have come back to me sooner or later. It sounds like we had a perfect life together. I am not mad at you for anything Lily yesterday was a surprise to me as it was to you. I felt I knew you from somewhere and now I know why."

Dean did not look at Lily but she felt a bond from Dean that was not a lovers bond but a really strong friendship bond. They sat there for a few minutes thinking about the whole situation. Lily looked over at Dean and watched many emotions cross his face. He turned his head to look at her and he smiled.

"Why do I still sense you as a mate?" Dean asked.

"Well since you believe in reincarnation then from your point of view I was reincarnated to be with you. That is why we have such a connection to each other. You and I are mates in the wolf packs."

"What does that mean for me? Dose my wolf always wants a married woman or will I never be happy?" Dean asked getting up and walked to the river bank and looked at the water.

Lily walked to Dean she had no idea what to say to him.

"Look at me Dean."

He turned around and looked at her.

"What Lily?"

"I love you, more than Logan or anyone in the world I am restless because inside me my heart will pound with love for you. I tried to deny myself but I can't any more you are my fate for now and always." Lily said then leaned up and kissed Dean with determination. Dean resisted for a little while but gave in and kissed her with passion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds