Centurions: Feel Girl

"That felt pretty good, huh?" she said. Jin nodded dully. She got up, and stepped over Jin, then crouched down, straddling his middle. Then she kneeled, and promptly sat on his cock, pressing her pussy lips along the shaft. Jin immediately stiffened and then began to buck into her, until she commanded, "Stop! Stay perfectly still." Jin complied, even though his body shivered with pent up frustration. She sat on him this way for a minute, his cock trapped between her pussy and his stomach. Then, she began to slowly slide her pussy along the shaft, slipping forward until his penis head was almost at her entrance, then back until her clit almost touched his balls. Back and forth she went, her slick pussy rubbing his shaft with maddening slowness. Jin shuddered like he was having a seizure, but he could not so much as thrust against her.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she said. Jin nodded, his face contorted in anguish. "Can you even imagine what it'll be like fully inside me?" Jin let out a low moan. "Do you want that? Do you want to slide your cock into me? Do you want to fuck me?" Jin nodded vigorously. She kept sliding against him for another few minutes in silence, boiling him in pleasure and lust and need.

"Okay, Jin, I've decided," she said. "I'm going to let you fuck me. In fact, I will let you fuck me until you cum. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Jin again nodded vigorously. "Yeah, I bet. In fact, right now, I'd say you need it more than anything else you've ever needed in your life before, don't you?" Again, Jin nodded. "Good. Now, if you want to do that, you're going to have to earn it. I'm going to need you to do something for me."

"Anything!" Jin gasped.

"Good," she said. She stopped moving, and leaned down, laying atop Jin and bringing her face to his. "I'm not really such a bad girl, Jin. Truthfully, the money and jewels you helped me steal a couple days ago can tide me over for a long time. And I've no interesting in endangering your teammates or anything. Even though I could sell all that information of who they are, how to find them, and how to hurt them to any number of your enemies, I'm sure. Heck, even just giving your foes the access codes to your computer system would probably set me for life. But, I'm not gunna do that. Well, not unless I get in trouble with you guys and I have to use that as leverage. I am, however, very interested in your base's arsenal. See, my power is great and all, but if I ever come into conflict with a real threat, I'm woefully under prepared. Heck, if my power hadn't worked on you despite your speed, I'm pretty sure I'd be in jail right now. Well, assuming I couldn't just walk back out while I made the whole prison jizz their pants. Anyway, my point is, I think a few knick knacks from your base should give me a good amount of protection. What do you say?"

For a moment, Jin actually managed to again resist her. Knowledge of what any one person could do with even a handful of the artifacts and weapons in the Epsilon arsenal pierced through the haze of his lust like a shining beacon of clarity. However, it was all for naught, as Feel Girl noticed his expression slightly harden, and she simply sat up and began rubbing against his cock again. Within seconds, Jin was back under her spell, but she rubbed her pussy against him for another minute just to make sure.

"I'm serious, Jin. You do this for me, you can do anything to me you want. Sexually, I mean, no hauling me off to jail! Though if you want to cuff me for added fun, I could be up for that." She giggled. "Seriously, I'll let you cum, and you'll get to fuck any hole you want. I want you to think about that while you do this for me. I want you to focus on that as your reward. Okay?"

Jin could only nod, totally enraptured as she slid against him. Feel Girl grinned in triumph.

PART THREE

Hidden inside a small mountain off in the woods, Epsilon Base was at least a hundred a miles from where Feel Girl was holed up. Jin/Windrazor cleared the distance in mere minutes. He slowed down just long enough to enter the passcode at a speed the keypad could actually keep up with, as well as the reader for his key card, then burst inside, resuming his earlier speed. All around him, the base seemed frozen in mid-motion. He saw Spark, the electrokinetic field leader of the team, and Tact, the team's gadgeteer, walking down the hall in mid-step, an arm load of equipment carried by each. He passed a couple others, the armored warrior Chozo coming out from the training room and the martial artist Striker manning the communications room. In the moment between heartbeats, Jin passed them all by as he made his way to the weapons locker. No one else in the base could move as fast as him; he would be in and out before anyone even knew he was there. Then, he could return to his new mistress and fuck her until he couldn't move anymore, just like she promised.

Jin wound his way down to the base's lowest levels, until he came to a huge metal door, resembling a bank vault. The door required no less than five unlocking procedures: retina scan, thumb print, key card, a trio of passwords, and voice command. Jin found himself needing to slow down once more to do them all at the right speed, a process which only aggravated him as it meant waiting even longer. Rather than wait for the door to slowly inch open while he was at super speed, Jin dropped his speed down to normal as the door's hydraulics pushed it open. The moment he got enough clearance to slip his body through, he shoved his way into the store room.

The vault was large, and contained a variety of clear cases, as well as a few large contraptions covered in sheets. Labels indicated the device's particular uses and who they might have previously belonged to before the Centurion's confiscated it. Jin managed to avoid grabbing the ones with labels like "Doomsday Driver" or "Demonic Summoning Ring" and other such potentially apocalyptic purposes. Even with his mind warped by inhumanly intense lust, he still had a bit of common sense.

Jin settled on three objects: the Power Gauntlets, supertech devices designed by Tact which allowed the user to use force field technology for protection, super strength, and flight. The Destin Sword, an indestructible magical blade used by a sorceress from Earth's ancient past, which could absorb natural and magical energies and could cut through any known substance. Lastly, there was the Warp Ring, a mystic bracelet which could create portals to transport to anywhere in the world, and even across dimensions to reach other worlds entirely. Any one of these devices would definitely boost a person's personal power. Combined, the user could be quite formidable. Snatching the devices up, Jin dashed right back through the base, and out the door. He was already nearly back to Feel Girl's "hideout" before anyone at Epsilon Base even realized what had happened.

***

"The fuck was that?" said Spark, as she pulled her hair back from being suddenly whipped into her face by a powerful rush of wind. "Was that Windrazor?"

Tact set his box of equipment down with a huff, already using his technopathy to check the computer records. "Looks like," he said, going over the camera images. It wasn't until Windrazor flickered into view for a brief moment while the vault door opened that he could confirm it. "And it looks like he..." Another rush of wind nearly knocked the two over. Tact let out a sigh, continuing, "...just stole a few things from our weapons locker."

"Oh, crap," said Spark, dropping her own box of equipment. "Seriously?" She shook her head. "Alright, alert the others that we found him. Think you'll be able to track him now?"

"Well, he's still got his com-link disabled. However, one of the things he stole was the set of Power Gauntlets, and I should be able to sense those from miles away." He flipped through the images of the bases' exterior cameras, seeking for the tell tale sign of a line of grass and other vegetation bending the wake of his passing. "Looks like... he's headed for Unity City, to the southeast. Let's jet on over there, and I'll see what I can pick up."

"Alright," said Spark. "I'll have Chozo and Striker on stand by incase things get harry."

***

Within the hour, Spark and Tact had landed the two-seater jump jet on the rooftop of a mostly empty apartment building, located on edge the city limits, just before the suburbs took over. It was one of the few non-boarded up buildings along that street; the neighborhood had been mostly abandoned and no one had yet come in to rebuild the area, giving the place an eerily empty feeling despite being part of a major city.

According to Tact's technopathic senses, the Power Gauntlets were located on the third floor, on the northern corner of the building. Currently, the jump jet was cloaked by an invisibility field, and the heroes all stayed within its boundary to avoid being spotted.

"This doesn't exactly seem like the best of hideouts," said Spark, looking at the neglected neighborhood around them. "I can't imagine anyone with the balls to try and steal our stuff would hole up in this place."

"Desperate times, perhaps?" said Tact. "Or they're just getting started."

"What about Jin? You think its mind control? Or maybe someone's forcing him to do this through coercion?"

"I guess we won't know until we confront him." Tact pulled a small round device, like a silver egg, from one of the numerous pouches on his belt. "If it is mind control, though..." He set the device on the roof, and it sprouted a series of thin wires, which it then used as spidery legs to lift itself up. The narrower end of the "egg" slide back, revealing a small camera lens and tiny microphone. The egg-shaped device scuttled away to the edge of the roof, climbed up the short wall like a spider, then crawled over the side and began its descent.

"No sense sending one of us in to get mind-zapped before we can even do anything," said Tact. His technopathic senses allowed him to see and hear through the little scouting device. In turn, he used his power to guide the device via mental commands, making it crawl towards where he sensed the Power Gauntlets were located. After a minute, the device came to the right apartment, and positioned itself near a window. The window, unfortunately, was blocked with curtains. Tact then had the device crawl around until he found a broken window in the next apartment over. The scout slipped in through the window, headed for the nearest air vent, then work its way through the passages until it was inside the right apartment. Finally, the device passed a vent that looked into the room where Tact sensed the Gauntlets. As he trained the camera and microphone to spy into the room, Tact's eyes widened.

Windrazor was there, kneeling on the floor. He was completely naked, his eyes staring forward but half-closed, his hands clasped behind his back. He twitched and jerked oddly, and Tact could see that his penis was hard as a rock, beet red and drooling pre-cum steadily. Tact blinked in surprise at this. Then he turned the lens to focus on what Windrazor was staring at.

In front of Windrazor was a naked young woman, an almost boyish looking blond, who was currently wearing not only the Power Gauntlets, but the Warp Ring. The Destin Sword was propped up against the far wall. The woman was covered in an almost transparent energy field, indicating the Gauntlets were activated, and she hefted a large leather chair up with the tips of her fingers on one hand.

"Hahaha, this is great!" she said. She tossed the chair up a few inches and caught it easily. "Man, I could barely move this thing, it was so heavy before. Now it's light as a feather! Hey, I bet I could go outside and chuck cars around like baseballs or something!" She paused and set the chair down, then focused on the Ring. She concentrated, and the golden band glowed a dull blue. Then, suddenly, a portal ringed with blue energy swirled into being a few feet away. Through the portal, a beach on some tropical island could be seen. "Neat!" said the girl, grinning widely. "Instant vacation!"

"Please, Feel Girl, please," pleaded Windrazor. "You said I could fuck you..."

The woman, "Feel Girl," looked up to him and frowned. "I did, didn't I?" She crossed her arms and tapped her chin, then smiled wickedly. "Well, I suppose I can put off testing these things out till after I give you your reward. Stand up, Jin." Windrazor/Jin obeyed, getting eagerly to his feet. "You may fuck me and cum inside me, and only inside me, but only if you can!"

Jin pounced on her like a tiger. He moved to wrap his arms around her... and was stopped by the force field which still surrounded her. The field extended only an inch from her skin, appearing more as a faint outline of her body, but it was powerful enough to negate the impact of a cruise missile going at top speed, not to mention the explosion that would follow, with the Gauntlets' wearer not budging an inch. Instead of shoving her onto the floor and ramming himself into her, Jin ended up clinging to her and humping against her as if she were a stationary pole sticking out of the floor. She laughed as his cock rubbed against the force field a mere inch away from her pussy. With a loud growl of frustration, he clutched and clawed at the force field trying to get to her, but it was to no avail. Too caught up in the pleasure, all he could do was pitifully hump against the field and cry against it. Since he could not reach her, he could not feel the pleasure of her touch, and since he could not get inside her, he could not cum.

From his vantage point on the roof, Tact's jaw dropped and his eyes took on a glazed look. He watched the scene unfold in utter awe. Even the sight of his teammate's sexual suffering could not dampen the fact that this "Feel Girl" was unexpectedly, but irresistibly, alluring. Just looking at her, even remotely through his device, he found himself incredibly aroused. Without even realizing it, his hand began to move towards his crotch, his body instinctively trying to masturbate.

A painful shock to his arm snapped him out of it. With a yelp, he jumped back, clutching his arm, his connection to the device severed. "Tact! Wake up!" Spark was yelling at him, her hand extended, with little arcs of electricity sparking across her fingertips. Tact shook his head, and immediately shut down the scout device, causing it to retract its wires and cover its lens and microphone. He took a breath and steadied himself against the jump jet.

"Jeez, way to zone out," said Spark. She motioned to Tact's lower half. "I take it you liked what you saw?"

Tact looked down and noticed the erection he was sporting. He shifted uncomfortably, and turned away, while he tried to get himself under control. "There's, um, some woman down there. She's got Windrazor under her, uh, spell, let's just say."

"Can you be more specific?" said Spark. "Under her spell how?"

Tact thought for a moment, trying very hard to not actually replay what he'd seen in his head over and over. He almost managed not to. Instead he did anyway, making his cock twitch; it would not be going down any time soon. "Well," he said. "She's naked, and Windrazor seems trapped in a state of extreme lust as he stares at her. Given my own reaction to the sight of her, I'd say she's able to entrance a person by showing off her naked body."

Spark's eyes raised. "Wow, she must be quite the looker."

"Actually, she's pretty plain," said Tact, thinking back to her again. His eyes started to glaze over again and his cock twitched in his pants once more, something that did not escape Spark's notice. She sighed, reached over and clasped Tact's groin in her hand, then shot a spark of electricity into him. The jolt was just enough to snap him out of his trance and finally get his cock to soften. "Christ!" said Tact, clutching himself over Spark's hand.

Spark kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you later, but the last thing we need is you losing focus, okay?"

Tact nodded and let out a breath. "Okay," he said. He turned to the others. "Okay, first things first, we need to neutralize Jin. Once that woman commands it, he could take us down in an instant. Then we need to neutralize the weapons she's got. I can shut off the Power Gauntlets right away, but..." He cleared his throat, thinking of Jin probably still desperately trying to fuck the woman, her only protection being the force field. While Tact figured she probably deserved it, he wasn't about to let his teammate become an inadvertent rapist. "But I don't want to, uh, tip her off before we're ready. Plus, she might use the Warp Ring to escape if she thinks something's wrong."

"Alright, well... what do you suggest?"

Tact frowned. "Well... you have electrosense, you can tell where people are by their electrical fields. If you can get down to her apartment, then close or cover your eyes, can you still fight her?"

"Sure, no problem," said Spark. "I've gotten pretty good at that. Striker's been helping train me to fight blind."

"Good," said Tact. "Get down to her door. When you're ready, say the word, break the door in, close your eyes, and start blasting. I'll shut off the Gauntlets right as you enter. You should be able to zap her, and, uh, Jin, while they are both distracted with each other."

Spark cocked an eyebrow at Tact. "What exactly are they doing down there?"

"Uh, well, she has him entranced by prancing around naked in front of him. You can probably guess."

Spark let out a somewhat amused grunt. "Oh, sure, when I get mind controlled, it's from a demon chick funneling itself into my cooch. When Jin gets mind controlled, it's from getting a lapdance."

"It's a bit more than a lapdance..."

"I get it, thanks."

"Okay. Good luck."

PART FOUR

Spark activated her flight belt, stepped out of jump jets invisibility field, and dropped down to the street below, quickly ducking into the main door to the building. As she made her way towards the apartment, Tact kept track of her movements through her com-link.

Tact himself tried not to think about what was going on in the apartment, and more specifically, tried not to think about the woman. But now that he had a few moments free time while waiting, he found he couldn't really help it. The image of Feel Girl's nude body rose unbidden to his mind.

Tact swallowed as he felt his erection return. He had to concentrate on the task at hand. He couldn't let himself get distracted, or Spark would effectively be stumbling right into a trap. Still, Tact couldn't believe how potent the woman's power was. He'd only glimpsed her for a few seconds, and he just could not get her out of his mind. Just a few seconds... Tact found himself wanting to look at her again. He knew he shouldn't. He bit his lip and tried to think of something else; complex mathematical calculations, blue prints for his latest gadgets, how to maybe upgrade the Power Gauntlets, the fact that Feel Girl was wearing them being one hell of an upgrade already, the fact that Gauntlets were all she was wearing...

Tact swallowed hard again, and found himself unable to resist the temptation to activate his scouting device again. In its hiding place in the vent, it extended its wire-legs and uncovered its lens and microphone, and turned to peer through the vent cover. His eyes widened once more at what he saw.

Windrazor was now sitting on the leather chair, head thrown back, mouth agape, hands in a death grip on the armrests. Feel Girl was kneeling in front of him, and giving him a slow, luxurious blowjob. Tact felt a strong pang of jealously. Good God, did he want to be in Windrazor's position.

"I'm sorry, baby," said Feel Girl between light kisses and long licks of Windrazor's painfully hard cock. "That was really mean of me to tease you like that. I got a little carried away. But you have to admit it was kind of funny watching you hump away like a horny doggie!" Windrazor groaned loudly in response. "Aw, don't worry, baby, I'm going to give you what you want. You still want me to suck you off, right?" Windrazor nodded vigorously. "Okay, well, just relax. I want to make this real special." She resumed her oral ministrations, still going with agonizing slowness, but stimulating him with uncanny precision. Windrazor looked like he was going to have a heart attack from pleasure overload.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds