Centurions: Feel Girl

"Okay, Tact, I'm ready." Tact blinked, slightly startled, as he recognized Spark's voice over the com-link. "One, two, three, NOW!" Made sluggish by the lustful haze he was in, Tact's mind didn't register what she was talking about until it was too late. Through the camera of his scouting device, Tact saw Spark smash through the door to the apartment, body crackling with energy. She had her eyes tightly shut, but lashed out with lightning bolts straight at Feel Girl and Windrazor.

Instantly, the Power Gauntlets whipped up a force field to protect their wearer. Windrazor, however, was not so lucky, and the electricity struck him full on, rendering him unconscious.

"Holy fuck!" said Feel Girl. She scrambled up from the floor and dove for the Destin Sword in the corner. Spark launched off a couple more bolts of lightning with unerring accuracy, but the force field blocked the shots. Feel Girl managed to pick up the sword, and held it in front of her. At that point, any more shots of lightning were simply absorbed by the blade.

"Tact!" yelled Spark. "What happened?! She's not down!"

Tact couldn't respond. He was now fully entranced by Feel Girl, zooming in the lens of his device to more closely scope out her body. He was already taking out his cock and stroking himself.

"Tact, shut off the Gauntlets!" When nothing happened, Spark cursed, knowing her partner was now compromised.

"Wh-who are you talking to?" said Feel Girl. Her eyes were wide with fright, and the Destin Sword shook in her hand. The shock of the intrusion still had her heart racing, even though she had just shrugged off several lightning bolts, and now was effectively untouchable by them thanks to the sword. What really worried her, though, was that the intruder's eyes were closed. Even with her new weapons, Feel Girl realized she wasn't remotely prepared to fight someone who wasn't simply bowled over by her hypnotic aura.

Spark powered down, the electrical arcs surrounding her body flickering out, and she assumed a more relaxed position. "Alright," she said. Even with her eyes closed, she turned to the side so she wouldn't accidentally peek at her opponent. "I can see we're at a bit of a stalemate here."

"Wh-who are you? What do you want?" said Feel Girl, her voice still trembling.

"My name is Spark. I am here to retrieve my teammate and my team's stolen property, and to take you in for kidnapping and theft." Spark paused. "And possibly torture. Whatever you were doing to him, but it sure as fuck didn't sound good."

"I, I, I was just giving him a little head. H-he wanted me to."

Spark cocked her head to the side a bit, noticing how frightened, and young, her opponent sounded. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Cripes, you're still in High School?"

"Um, well, I sorta quit... I still got my diploma, though, so you know..."

"Yeah, I can just imagine how you managed that one."

"Well, when you got the gift..."

"Look, kiddo, this is not something you just fool around with willy-nilly. It's not a game, and not something you should just flaunt around to get a quick cash grab or an easy lay. Mind control like this has serious consequences."

"Look, I just..."

"Skip it. You're under arrest." Spark turned fully towards Feel Girl again, and stood tall, electricity again sparking along her body. Even with her eyes closed, Spark's bearing was intimidating enough to make Feel Girl's heart skip a beat.

Feel Girl backed up a few steps until she hit the wall. Then, she whirled, and with two quick cuts, sliced straight through the wall with the Sword, then reared back and punched the center of the cut with her gauntlet, knocking out a huge hole in the wall. Before Spark could stop her, Feel Girl leaped out of the wall, dropped to the sidewalk outside, and took off running.

"Shit!" yelled Spark. She dashed to the edge of the wall, and started firing lightning bolts after Feel Girl, which of course did nothing. "Tact! Tact, snap out of it, and help—" Spark suddenly found herself yanked backwards as someone grabbed her from behind, then slammed her into the floor.

Windrazor, Jin, had recovered, and was now on top of her. Spark struggled to shove him off, but Jin was too fast, grabbing and pinning her arms every time she wriggled free. She could feel Jin's cock throbbing against her. She felt Jin undo and yank down her pants, and before she could stop him, he was in her, fucking her.

"Jin, stop! STOP!" yelled Spark, barely able to draw breath.

"Need to cum!" Jin slurred out. "Please, fuck, let me cum!" Spark caught a glimpse of his eyes and saw that he was completely gone, nothing more than a lust-crazed zombie. He probably didn't even realize he was now fucking his teammate instead of his mistress.

Spark unloaded a powerful surge of electricity into him. Jin shook violently and then collapsed unconscious on top of her. Spark shoved him off, wincing as he slid out of her. "Sorry, Jin," she said. "Ow. Man. You fuck like a jackhammer." She checked Jin's vitals, and, satisfied that he would be okay, stood up and pulled her pants up.

Spark went back the hole in the wall and cautiously looked outside, ready to close her eyes the moment she glimpsed naked flesh. But it appeared that Feel Girl was long gone. Spark sighed, and flew out the hole and back up to the roof. She stepped into the jump jet's invisibility field. There she saw Tact, slumped over against the jet, eyes half closed, masturbating furiously. He had already cum at least twice, long streaks of semen painting the side of the jet, and forming a small puddle on the rooftop. Spark sighed again, and she touched the side of Tact's head. She gave him a gentle jolt that tweaked his synapses, causing him to fall asleep. His cock still twitched even as his hand fell away, and Spark was certain he was now dreaming of the woman he'd been stroking off to.

Spark radioed the base. "Guys, I need an evac, pronto. Tact is, uh, down, and so is Windrazor. And get Esper ready to do some psychic recovery." Suddenly, she heard the dull boom of something moving incredibly fast, and she cursed. She dashed to the edge of the building, and saw the tell-tale trail of debris fluttering in the wake of a high speed object passing through. She flew down to the apartment, and saw her suspicions were confirmed: Windrazor had already recovered, and had run off to join his mistress.

PART FIVE

Jin managed to search several blocks in the blink of an eye, until he spotted Feel Girl hiding behind some bushes just in front of an alley. Turning his head so he could only barely see her out of his peripheral vision, Jin raced up to her, snatched the Destin Sword out of her grip, used it to cut through her force field and slice the Power Gauntlet's right off her hands, and yanked the Warp Ring off her arm, all in the space of a blink. Then he grabbed her by the neck and shoved her against the ground, closing his eyes fully and turning his head to the side.

Feel Girl attempted to scream, but the hand around her throat choked her off. Her eyes went wide with terror. One moment, she was crouched down, all her weapons in hand. The next, her weapons were gone, and her body was flaring with pain as she found herself slammed against the ground. For several paralyzing moments, she couldn't even breathe as the wind was knocked out of her.

"You... fucking... bitch..." his Jin. "I should rip your fucking head off!"

Feel Girl gasped a few times, feebly clutching at his arm. "J-Jin..." she choked out. "P-please..."

"No! Do you have any idea what you've done to me? You got me so fucked up with your lust spell, I just raped my teammate!"

"S-sor-sorry. I d-didn't mean..."

"Shut up!"

"H-how..."

"Spark blasted me pretty hard to get me off her. Unfortunately for you, that seems to have cleared my head," He pressed harder on her neck until she couldn't breathe. Struggling again, already starved of air, she passed unconscious within moments. Jin let up his grip as soon as she passed out, even though he was tempted to keep his hold. "But, fortunately for you, I'm one of the good guys." Sighing, he sat up and kneeled over her, catching his breath, and forcing himself to calm down.

Unfortunately, doing so merely cleared away the adrenalin and rage that let him focus on not falling back under her spell. As the seconds ticked by, Jin felt his cock begin to twitch again as, unbidden, he felt the powerful desire to open his eyes and gaze upon Feel Girl once more. "Oh, no..." mumbled Jin. He tried to stand, and stumbled back, falling into the bush. The branches scratched at his naked body, and one branch in particular poked him none too gently in the testicles. Jin let out a gasp and reflexively opened his eyes to see where he was going. Almost immediately, his gaze was drawn to Feel Girl, and just as quickly, he found himself falling to his knees in front of her, cock throbbing immensely.

"M-mistress," he gasped. "Mistress, Feel Girl, I'm sorry, please, forgive me." Suddenly, he heard a soft, familiar whine, and he looked up to see his teammate's jump jet coming towards him. Jin knew he should call for them, knew he should get them to capture Feel Girl and give him some help. But he just couldn't. He was compelled to help the woman who had completely entranced him.

Desperately, Jin glanced around, and then spotted the Warp Ring. He snatched it up, and thought of the place like the one he'd seen Feel Girl link to in a portal, a tropical beach somewhere far away. With a brief moment of concentration, he opened the portal, grabbed Feel Girl, and raced them both through it. The two burst out onto an empty beach, and the portal swirled shut behind them.

Jin collapsed onto his knees, dumping Feel Girl into the sand. That was enough to jolt her back to consciousness. She struggled up, coughing, and gasping, looking around wildly. "What the... where are we?!" Feel Girl said, her voice rough.

"An island... somewhere..." said Jin, voice strained. He tossed the Warp Ring to Feel Girl. "Here. Take it and go. Escape, lay low, don't stir up trouble again."

"You... you're setting me free?" said Feel Girl, unbelieving. "Even after everything I did to you?"

"Please!" gasped Jin, face strained. His cock trembled with pent up tension. "Is this enough? Is this enough for you? Will you finally grant me release, mistress?!"

Feel Girl stared at him, then slowly grinned. "Wow. Just... wow. I had no idea my power was really this potent." She stepped up to Jin and said, "Grab your ankles, spread your legs, and don't move." Jin did so, and she kneeled before him, placing her knees between his. She eyed his throbbing cock, then spit into her hands, and grasped his cock with them. She slowly began stroking him. Jin let out a wail of pleasure and his body shuddered. He would have cum instantly had her earlier commands not continued to prevent it. She smiled as she stroked him, roasting him in exquisite pleasure.

"Oh, Jin," she said. "This is incredible. You were ready to kill me, but you couldn't resist one last glimpse, and that was all it took, huh? God, the things I could make you do now, huh? The things I could make anybody do if I just teased them a little while longer." She leaned close to him, her breath tickling his neck. Tears streamed down Jin's face as she continued to stroke him.

"I could probably keep you like this forever. Always horny for me, always needing me, always willing to do whatever I say just for one more chance that I might bring you pleasure, that I might give you that ultimate release you crave. But I'd never have to give it to you, would I? No, I might never let you cum again, for the rest of your life. I'd just tease you and tease you and tease you until you were nothing more than my own little robot slave. In fact, you wouldn't even want to cum anymore, all you would want is to just stay in your sexual high, no longer worrying or thinking about anything, just Feeling pleasure and desire forever." Jin let out a pitiful whimper at this, and shook, as if struggling against invisible bonds.

Feel Girl stopped and stood, gazing at the shaking Jin for another few minutes. "But... I'm not that bad a girl. For what its worth, I didn't mean for this to get so out of hand. I'm sorry." She reached over and picked up the Warp Ring. She concentrated, and a blue portal swirled into existence behind Jin, revealing alley they had just come from. "So long, speedy. I appreciate all your help."

Jin looked at her with dismay. "But... but mistress..."

Feel Girl pointed at the portal. "Go! Go through that portal. As soon as you do, you'll forget where you took me, and you'll be able to cum again."

Slowly, Jin stood, and, with one last long look to Feel Girl, he stumbled back through the portal. Feel Girl closed it and sighed. Using Jin would have been quite fun, but the truth was, she didn't need the Centurions hounding her across the whole planet to get their teammate back. And, more than that, if he ever snapped out of it again, he might actually kill her. It was a valuable lesson in caution, and one she would take to heart as she learned how to more effectively use her powers.

***

Jin stepped out through the portal, and back into alley where he'd been moments before. The jump jet had landed on the street, and Spark was there, hands already up and aimed at Jin, prepared to blast him if he tried to attack. She was not, however, prepared for Jin to suddenly drop to his knees and start ejaculating with incredible force. Feel Girl had been true to her word: as soon as Jin stepped through the portal, he'd be able to cum again. And after nearly two days of constant teasing and denial, he was ready to pop just from sheer arousal.

Too stunned to think of looking away, Spark watched as Jin came about as much as a human being could and then collapse, crying onto the ground. "Jeez," said Spark, running over to his side. She managed to get Jin to sit up, and held him while he shook and twitched.

"I'm sorry," Jin gasped. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," said Spark. "It wasn't your fault, and I've been through much, much worse before." She paused for a moment. "I guess she escaped, then? Does she have all the weapons?"

"I broke the Gauntlets. The Sword's over there. She's got the Ring, though."

"Don't suppose you know where she went, then?"

Jin shook his head.

"Well, that's alright. We can always catch her again some other time. Come on, let's get you back to base." Spark helped Jin to his feet and guided him to the jump jet. Chozo had already come and picked up Tact, leaving the jet's extra seat free for Jin. "I found him," Spark said into her com-link. "He's okay." She turned and saw that Jin had fallen asleep, exhausted both physically and emotionally. "Well, about as okay as he can be. Have a bed in the medic ward ready."

With that, Spark drove the jump jet home, while Jin slept, dreaming of his former mistress, and all the things he had yearned to do with her. Even after he was cured of her hypnotic influence, it would be a fantasy he would pleasure himself to for years to come.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds