Finding Love Pt. 09

She stood in front of Kate and held out a wrapped box. Kate raised an eyebrow in question but accepted the gift.

"I owe you so much, Kate. This is only a small token but I know you'll love it," Ari signed. She bent and kissed Kate's cheek briefly then went and sat next to Vivian.

Kate slowly tugged at the satin ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a copy of Ari's book. Kate smiled as she took it from the box and ran her fingers over the cover. "It turned out beautifully, Ari," Kate said as she held the book up for Meg to see.

"Open it to the first page, please," Ari told Kate. "I wrote something for you."

Kate opened it and read the handwritten note. Kate's face showed her surprise and happiness about what Ari had written.

"I do love it Ari, thank you," Kate said and rose from her seat. She moved to Ari who stood and they embraced, hugging each other and smiling while happy tears welled in their eyes.

When they released each other, Kate went to Meg and showed her what Ari had written.

Kate,

You've been the light that guided me throughout this long journey. Without you in my corner this book wouldn't have been possible. Your patience and persistence has helped make me a better author. Your friendship has been a blessing. A simple thank you will never be enough for all that you've done for me, but I'll say it anyway. Thank you, Kate.

Arianna.

"Ari, that's just so beautiful," Meg said with a big smile. Ari smiled back.

"So what's next for your writing? Another book perhaps? Kate asked.

"Yes, I actually have been thinking about starting another one. I think I'm going to try my hand at writing something for lesbians. There aren't enough lesbian love stories out there so I thought I'd try my hand at one," Ari told them.

"Oh really, possibly taking some excerpts from real life?" Kate asked with a smirk.

"Maybe an autobiography?" Meg suggested.

"I think that would be a wonderful book, one I would certainly read," Vivian said with a smile.

"Me too," Kate agreed.

"You better, you're my editor after all," Ari said seriously.

"Ah, you were pleased with my work so you're going to retain my services for future works," Kate said teasingly.

"You better believe it. As if my note in the book wasn't proof enough," Ari said with a pout.

They may not have been together anymore but that pout was still a dangerous weapon as Kate's heart melted and she gave up on her teasing.

"I would be delighted to continue on as your editor Ari. I believe in you and your work and I know you can go far as a successful author."

"Thank you, Kate. It means the world to have you in my corner."

"Here's to a continued successful business relationship," Vivian said and raised her coffee cup.

"I'll second that," Meg said and followed Vivian's lead. Kate and Ari lifted their cups as well.

The evening was a successful one. Meg enjoyed her time with Vivian and Ari and could see many more nights like that in their future. Kate was glad that everything went so well. She had hoped that the four of them would become close friends and was pleased to see it happening.

Chapter 52

Jade was surprised to get a call from Meg asking if they could have lunch together. She readily agreed and was quite curious about what Meg wanted to talk about.

They met at a small restaurant near Kate's office. Meg had made the arrangements earlier and had asked for a private booth. Jade arrived to find a somewhat nervous Meg waiting for her.

"Hello Meg," Jade said and gave her a small hug.

"Hi Jade," Meg answered. The server appeared and took their orders. When he left Jade continued.

"I was surprised to get this lunch offer but delighted that you wanted to meet. You have me quite intrigued."

"Yes, well you see, I need some advice and since you helped me before, I was hoping you could help me again," Meg said.

"Well of course, Meg. If I can help in any way I'll be glad to," Jade offered in earnest. She was quite touched that Meg would call on her. "Tell me what's going on?"

"As you know, Kate and I are together and I love her, I truly do, with all my heart. Things have been great and she's been so patient with me but I know she's used to..." Meg paused when their server returned. After their meals were placed on the table, Jade asked that they not be disturbed again. She sensed that whatever Meg wanted advice about was very delicate and personal.

"Please continue Meg," Jade urged when they were alone again.

"Thank you Jade. This is hard for me to talk about but it's important that I address it."

"Just take your time Meg. No need to rush through it."

Meg nodded and took some deep breaths. She sipped her orange juice, gathering her thoughts. Too nervous to eat, she picked at her salad and tried to start again.

"Kate has said repeatedly that its okay for me to take as much time as I need, but I know she wants to and I want to as well, but I'm a little afraid and very embarrassed about it. Even talking about it with her is nerve wracking. Somehow it's easier to talk to you about it. Is that bad that I can talk to you but not to her?"

"Meg, I need to know what we're talking about so I can try to help," Jade said, having no idea what Meg was going on about.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I'm rambling and you don't even know what about. You see, I love Kate but I... we haven't been intimate yet. I want to give myself to her but I'm a little fearful about being able to reciprocate. I love her and I shouldn't be having any problems or doubts about it but I am," Meg said sadly. She was so upset by it that her eyes were glossy with tears.

"Okay, let's stop and go back for a moment. We know you love Kate, that isn't in question at all. As for sex, that is a huge step for anyone. You've had sex before haven't you?" Jade asked, her voice calm and reassuring.

"Yes," Meg answered.

"And did you enjoy it?"

"I did, yes, but I always felt that something was missing," Meg answered truthfully.

"Alright. When you look at Kate how do you feel, how does your body respond?"

"I feel excited; it's like there are butterflies fighting to get out of my stomach," Meg answered.

"Now, to get even more personal. Does she arouse you, make you hot and wet?" Jade asked delicately.

"Yes, I get like that with her when we kiss and touch," Meg admitted, blushing madly saying it.

"Then in my opinion the problem is only the fear of the unknown," Jade said simply.

"What do you mean?" Meg asked not understanding Jade.

"Meg, when we are young and growing up, we learn the facts of life, either from our parents or school or our friends. However, the facts of life we're taught and the real facts are two very different things.

"We learned that boys and girls get together, boy enters girl, they make a baby, end of story. No one ever taught us about what happens when girl and girl get together. Have you looked on the internet for videos about how women have sex with each other?" Jade asked.

Meg blushed and shook her head no.

"Well honey, you need to do that if you want to know about the dynamics of it. Lesbians can make love in a multitude of ways. It's all about finding what's right for you and your partner and what makes you both comfortable.

"You may not be able to go down on Kate the first time, but then again, in the heat of passion, you might surprise yourself."

"Can I ask you something very personal?" Meg said.

"You can and I'll try to answer."

"What's it like between you and Terry?" Meg blushed furiously as she spoke, but she hoped that Jade's own experiences could help her.

This was something Jade didn't expect. The way she and Terry made love was not conventional by any means, but she saw in Meg's eyes that she needed help understanding things, so she decided she would answer but would not let her wife's secret out.

"As I told you the first time we talked, I had never been with a woman before. I'll first share with you something that only two other people know about me. My husband cheated on me and when I moved out of our house I stayed with my best friend from college. She's bisexual and while I was living in her apartment I accidentally witnessed her and her girlfriend at the time making love.

"Like you, I had never seen or knew how women had sex and it was bad of me but I couldn't help myself and watched them in the throes of passion. That was my awakening to lesbianism. The sight of them together aroused things within me that I never knew existed. I accepted my desires and decided to try dating women. The next week I went out with my friend and her lesbian friends. Terry was among them; we dated and eventually I fell in love with her.

"As for how lovemaking is with her. The first time I was nervous but I knew I loved her and so I let that guide me. I love her and I want to bring her pleasure so I do any and everything I can to do so.

"We use toys but also love without them. Oral sex is a huge part of our loving. When you slept with men did you ever give them head?" Jade asked.

"Yes, I did but it wasn't something I enjoyed too much," Meg answered.

"And did they go down on you?"

"Yes."

"So you know what it feels like to receive it. How wonderful it feels to have your most intimate parts licked and sucked?" Jade asked and Meg nodded. "Then you'll want your lover to feel those wonderful sensations as well."

"Yes, I would want Kate to feel that."

"Good. Now have you ever kissed a lover after he's gone down on you?"

"Yeah," Meg blushed as she answered. It was amazing to her that she was discussing her sex life so openly.

"So you have a good idea what you taste like. All women taste different from what I've heard. Getting very personal, I can tell you that I have a stronger taste than Terry. Terry, like with everything about her, is delicate and sweet tasting. I love how she tastes and can spend hours just enjoying licking her. She feels the same way about me.

"As I've said, you may not be ready to go down on Kate, but there are other things you can do. You masturbate right?"

"Sometimes," Meg admitted.

"Good. The same way you've touched yourself, you can touch Kate like that. Ever played with your breasts and nipples?"

Meg nodded.

"Then don't hesitate to touch Kate's breasts and nipples. You can lick them and suckle on them. There's not a woman alive who doesn't love that.

"Also remember that sex isn't all about the breasts and groin areas. A woman's body is like a road map. Every stop can bring about something new and interesting. Terry has this thing about sucking on this spot right here," Jade said as she pointed to a spot under her right earlobe. "I never knew it before but it's one of my most erotic spots on my body. It drives me wild when she does it." With a sly smile, she added, "Course, I'm never sure if it's the spot or the woman who's doing the nibbling." Meg giggled, nodding.

"Part of the fun of sex for the first time is discovering all the wonderful little places that will make your lover moan and gasp."

"I like the sound of that," Meg said with a smile.

"Good. You said that Kate isn't rushing you, but I think you feel that because she's used to having sex that you're depriving her of that. Is that accurate?"

"Yes, that's it exactly," Meg confessed.

"Are you worried that if you don't give in soon that Kate's going to go looking for someone to fulfill her physical needs?"

"No, I know she wouldn't do that. She loves me too much. This is the last hurdle for me in accepting my true self as a lesbian. It's something that I need to get past in order to have a full and complete relationship with Kate."

"I understand. I also understand about it being hard to discuss this with Kate. She loves you so much that she'll keep telling you to take your time. You needed someone who you could discuss things openly and without worries. I hope I helped you."

"Oh yes Jade, you've been a big help," Meg said with gratitude.

"Good. Lastly, from all that you've described about how Kate makes you feel, I think you won't have any problems if you just let your desire take the lead," Jade said with a smile.

Meg liked what Jade said. She was tired of worrying about it and made a choice to do something about it. They finished their lunch, Meg, having a renewed appetite, enjoyed her salad. Her mind was at ease and she couldn't thank Jade enough, hugging her tightly as they left.

* * * *

Kate had a dinner date at Meg's apartment and was looking forward to a nice quiet night at home. She arrived at seven and was about to knock when she noticed a small note attached to the door. It was from Meg and said Kate should let herself in and lock the door behind her.

"Babe, is everything alright?" Kate called as she opened the door. She closed it and locked the deadbolt. When Kate turned around her jaw dropped and her knees went weak.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Kate exclaimed as her eyes took in Meg. Meg was wearing a black sheer mesh babydoll with matching panties. The bra cups had white lace embroidered on them and it lifted and highlighted Meg's bountiful breasts. The front of the babydoll fell just past the tiny bit of material that covered Meg's mound; two small side slits that went halfway up Meg's stomach and were topped with two cute little white bows.

Meg turned slowly and Kate moaned when she saw Meg's back. The bra top had a clasp in the middle of her back; the black mesh scooped low, showing off generous expanses of skin. A split in the middle let the material cover Meg's butt; it also left the cleft exposed where the thin string of the g-string split it.

"You like?" Meg signed as she slowly approached Kate. Kate nodded; her mouth was too dry to speak. Meg circled around Kate then stood in front of her and put her arms around Kate's neck.

"I thought it was time for us to take things to the next level," Meg said, then brought her lips to Kate's and kissed her deeply.

Kate's mind was reeling. Was Meg really telling her that she was ready to make love? Was her deepest desire about to come true?

"Are you sure?" Kate managed to ask, her voice barely a whisper for fear of breaking the spell Meg had created.

"I want you, Kate. I want to be with you in every way possible. I know you want me too. You've been so patient and wonderful but you don't have to wait anymore. I'm all yours," Meg said. She unhooked her arms from Kate's neck and took Kate's hands in her own.

She led a still stunned Kate to the bedroom. No lights; there were several lit candles around the room, their soft glow enhancing the romantic moment. Kate's mind finally caught up to what was happening and she took Meg's face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"I love you so much," Kate said as she briefly took her lips from Meg's.

"I love you too," Meg said, as her hands moved to Kate's shirt and began unbuttoning it. Kate's hands moved to Meg's breasts and traced the lines of her mounds with her fingertips.

Meg stopped her briefly as she stripped the shirt from Kate. She kissed Kate's neck and just above her breasts. Kate growled and pulled Meg's body tightly to her own, her hands finding their way to Meg's exposed butt.

They kissed and caressed each other. Meg slowly removed Kate's clothes and soon she was only wearing panties. Meg's eyes devoured Kate's breasts. She reached out and cupped them then her lips found Kate's left nipple and she suckled the hard nub, which caused Kate to moan.

Kate let Meg have her way. She wanted Meg to be comfortable and let her take the lead.

After spending a long time sucking Kate's nipples and caressing her breasts with her tongue, Meg pulled Kate to the bed and pushed her to her back. She crawled on top of Kate, straddled her, and bent to kiss her. Sitting up, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra hooks. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and lifted the baby doll over her head.

Kate stared at Meg's body, her breath hitching at the sight of her breasts. They were large and sat high on her chest, sagging only slightly from their own weight. The nipples and areolas were the sweetest color pink Kate had ever seen. Kate's mouth watered thinking about having her lips on those perfect globes.

Meg took Kate's hands and placed them on her breasts. Kate lovingly fondled the pliant flesh, relishing the feel of them, their weight and the way Meg's nipples poked at her palms.

Kate brought one of those breasts to her mouth and engulfed the nipple. She sucked hard on the bud and softly nibbled it. She couldn't hear the groans that escaped Meg's lips but knew Meg was enjoying it as her hips slowly began jogging on Kate's midsection.

Kate thoroughly enjoyed having her mouth and hands on Meg's nipples but wanted to taste Meg's center. She rolled them both so she was on top and rained kisses on Meg's body as she made her way down to her pussy. There was a wet spot on the tiny bit of fabric that covered the barely hidden treasure.

Kate locked eyes with Meg as she reached for the waistband of the panties. Kate slowly slipped them over Meg's hips and down her legs. Meg kept her legs together and watched as Kate took the g-string off. Kate ran her hands along Meg's legs and settled on her knees. Gently, Kate parted Meg's knees and Meg opened herself to Kate's eyes.

Meg's pussy was so sexy. She had a thin landing strip of light blond hair above her mound but otherwise was bare. Her outer lips were well defined; the inner, engorged with her arousal, were slick and an alluring dark pink. Her clitoral area was thick, implying that she had a large clit hiding under the hood. Her wetness was evident from the dew that coated her opening.

"You're so beautiful," Kate said in awe as she stroked Meg's outer lips with her thumb. She dropped to her stomach between Meg's legs and kissed just above the slit. Extending her tongue, she licked Meg's outer lips and slowly pushed her tongue to the inner ones. Tasting Meg's sweetness, she moaned deep in her throat, lapping greedily at glistening entrance.

Stiffening her tongue, Kate stuck it inside of Meg hot, silken core. Meg had never experienced anyone feasting on her the way Kate was. She couldn't help lifting her hips and crying out as she clawed at the sheets.

Kate spent a long time teasing Meg, bringing her to new heights of pleasure but not letting her tip over the edge. Kate lifted her eyes to Meg's and saw the desperate, silent plea for release in her lover's gaze.

All the teasing had Meg so aroused that her clit was peeking out. It was indeed large, the size of a big pea. Kate licked at it and sucked on it as she slowly pushed two fingers into Meg's center.

Kate looked up just in time to see Meg's mouth open in a scream as her body surrendered to the glorious sensations of orgasmic release. Kate kept her eyes on Meg's body and watched as her breasts heaved, her muscles tightened and her stomach clenched. Meg's hips lifted high and Kate had to hold on tight to stay with her. Kate's lips and chin were drenched in Meg's essence as she struggled not to miss a single scented drop.

Exhausted, spent and panting hard, Meg lay sprawled on the bed after the bliss of her orgasm slipped away. Candlelight showed her body glistening from a thin sheen of perspiration. Her eyes were glazed from it all and her lips curled in a contented smile.

Kate brought their lips together and Meg tasted herself. She moaned and pressed her lips harder to Kate's. They were breathless when they parted.

"God, that was amazing. I've never been loved like that before," Meg signed and wrapped her arms around Kate tightly.

"I told you I'd rock your world," Kate said to her.

"You certainly did," Meg answered. "You know I've never done this before but let's see if I can't return the favor."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds