Finding Love Pt. 09

* * * *

Kate awoke with a start. Her body was humming from her arousal and as her mind cleared she sighed as she realized that her lovemaking with Meg was all just a very erotic dream.

It was one of the few nights that they had slept apart and Kate realized that her subconscious mind was seeking to fulfill what her conscious mind wanted more than anything.

Kate would never rush Meg. She had promised herself and Meg that she would wait however long it took for Meg to get to that place. However, she was sexually frustrated and needed a little relief. She allowed her mind to go back to the dream, the fantasy of what she thought Meg looked like naked.

Her hands slipped into her panties and she sighed with satisfaction as her fingers glided over her engorged lips. She was extremely wet and two fingers slipped easily into her center.

Kate moaned as she worked those fingers slowly in and out of her core, teasing herself as the sensations increased. She resisted touching the clit that was out of its hood; she wanted to prolong this sweet torture.

Many long minutes later, Kate was writhing on the bed as she approached that familiar place of ecstasy. Pressing a finger on her clit and rubbing fast and hard, Kate squealed as her hips lifted. Her pleasure soared higher and higher until the dam burst.

Kate saw stars behind her tightly closed eyelids. Her whole body strained and her orgasm hit like a blast of lightning to her brain. She was breathing hard and her body was hurting from the strain but her brain was in a state of euphoric ecstasy that disappeared all too soon.

The cum had been good yet she was left unsatisfied because she was alone. She longed for Meg to be ready, but knew that no matter how long it took she would wait.

* * * *

"So what do you want to do tonight, babe? Go out to dinner or stay in?" Kate asked Meg as they were wrapping up their day.

"How about I cook a little something and you come over to my place at about six thirty," Meg suggested.

"Sure. Should I stop and rent some movies?"

"I think we can entertain ourselves, don't you?" Meg asked and kissed Kate. Kate smiled as she watched Meg leave her office. She didn't miss the innuendo Meg had dropped; she had done so all week and it was giving Kate hope that Meg was warming to the idea of their relationship getting more physical.

Kate arrived on time for dinner and surprised Meg with a single red rose. Meg was delighted when Kate presented the flower to her.

"Oh you are just the sweetest," Meg said as she kissed Kate repeatedly. She was dressed in sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt which was unusual but Kate didn't give it much thought as Meg plated the pasta dish she had made.

Meg's cooking was delicious as always; they chatted easily about absolutely nothing. After, as they sat on the sofa sipping the last of their wine, Meg signed, "Kate, I have a surprise for you. Will you stay here and wait a little while I get it ready?"

"Of course babe. You know you didn't have to get me anything," Kate said.

"I know, but this is something I know you'll love."

Meg left Kate to wonder what it could be and went to her bedroom. She was gone for about five minutes. When she came out, Kate was standing by the window, looking out into the night. Her back was to Meg and she didn't realize Meg had returned until she saw the light from the corner lamp flicker.

Kate turned and her eyes wet wide. Her heart began beating rapidly and her breathing halted. Kate was too stunned to speak as her eyes ran up and down Meg's body.

Meg was wearing the most erotic bits of clothing Kate had ever laid her eyes on. It was all an alluring red. The bra, with its thin ribbon straps, held Meg's breasts high and was cut low in front, showing off a very generous amount of cleavage. The cup itself was somewhat sheer with its lacy mesh design.

Riding low on Meg's hips was possibly the shortest, sexiest ruffled mini skirt Kate had ever seen. It barely went past Meg's mound and Kate could see a hint of the matching cloth that covered Meg's treasures. Kate was spellbound and totally dumbstruck by what she was looking at.

Meg had a small, shy smile on her lips as she lifted her hands and signed simply, "Kate, I'm ready."

Epilogue

Kate and Meg's first time together was everything they had dreamed it would be. They spent a long night consummating their relationship and fell exhausted into the deepest, most peaceful sleep they had ever experienced in the early hours of the next day.

After a month, they made the decision that they never wanted to be apart again and decided to move in together. Opting for a fresh start, they each gave up their apartments for a larger two bedroom.

It didn't take too long to find the perfect place, one that wasn't too far from work and the city. After moving in, they had a small house warming party for their closest friends and family. This gave James and Sabrina a chance to meet and visit with Meg's parents.

With all that had happened since Meg had come out, Henry and Margaret decided to try and close the gap in their relationship. They had been happy once and sought to find that happiness again. With some time and effort on both their parts, they managed to work things out and get back to being a couple again, not two strangers co-existing under the same roof.

Logan and Adam also came to the party. They were as happy as they had ever been and announced that in addition to getting married soon, they wanted to adopt a baby. Henry and Margaret were thrilled as were Kate and Meg.

Eric also came but was alone. He and Brenda were still working through their problems. Things were going slowly but it looked promising that it would all be okay between them.

Ari's first book was slowly becoming a best seller and she was making progress with her new one. She had already written about half the new story by the time the party happened. Vivian was so proud of her and their love seemed to be growing even more each day.

Jade and Terry became a staple in both couple's lives. Jade friendship with Meg grew as she found Jade to be a kind of big sister she always wanted but never had. Jade's experience and advice helped her so much and, to their delight, they found they had a good deal in common. They often had lunch together; the two couples took turns having dinner at each other's homes. Meg fell in love with Jade's son and soon became Auntie Meg to the little tyke.

Ari, in turn, stayed close to Terry as a sort of replacement sister for her own. Like Ari's parents, her older sister Sarah didn't care to have too much to do with her, so Ari cut ties with her as well and committed herself to be the best author, girlfriend and friend she could be.

By the one year anniversary of their being together, Ari had two books under her belt and had just started working on a third. Vivian's club was doing superbly well and Vivian decided it was time to take things to the next level.

Vivian carted Ari off for a romantic night. She wined and dined Ari, professed her love, produced a stunning ring and proposed to Ari, who squealed her delight and screamed yes while showering kisses on Vivian.

They were married in a very simple ceremony. Kate, Meg, Jade and Terry were the only guests. Afterward, they had a huge party at Serafina's where everyone they knew was invited.

Before going off on their honeymoon, Vivian gave a toast, "Here's to finding love; may you all be as lucky as I am."

"Amen to that," Meg signed to Kate.

*

The end.

*

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader - Literotica author A Vixen Literally. Without her editing, gentle nudges, moments of inspiration and overall support, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

And lastly Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds