Fine Chinese Dining

“Oooh baby...do me...don’t stop...I need more.” She quivered. I was close to my peak and I wanted to finish her in missionary mode. So I picked her up, my cock still in her. I lifted her off my mount and laid her on her back on the couch behind us. She instinctively spread her legs for me and I quickly slid my cock deep into her again. I pressed her legs back to her chest and now pounded her with all my power. Faster and faster I went. My own groans increased as I could feel the pressure build.

My cock was on fire and I could feel her squeezing and tensing her pussy muscles. She began to screech and howl and finally she yelled, “Cum baby...I cumming...aaaah.aaaaargh...” I exploded thrusting deep inside her and pinning her to the couch. Then I jerked my cock in and out of her quickly, emptying every last drop of my cream inside that sweet love canal. The waves of pleasure washed through me and soon I was weakening. I dropped on her, chest-to-chest we were sweating and panting like 2 long distance runners. I kissed her and licked the sweat beads from her chin.

She smiled and said, “You’re pretty good for your first time at Chinese."

I laughed and said, “How could I go wrong? You were the perfect hostess."

Since that afternoon, you may have guessed that I have been dining on Chinese and Jasmine’s tea regularly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1011 milliseconds