FireBlood Ch. 01

"No child, I am fine, the change is exciting. Have you considered what we talked about earlier?" She asked in her sweet voice.

"I will not leave the convent May. This is my home, and you need me." She said.

"Child, listen to me, this place is not for you, you need to go out there and live. Experience life and love, go to all those places you read about."

"May, I have no desire to leave you like this. Nor do I wish to be with anyone. I have no interest in women and have seen the men that come here. I have an even less interest in them. I only wish to be by your side." Sera told her. The old woman sighed.

"You can't call those fools that come here to sell their goods men girl; you have no idea what a man is. A man is strong and fierce. He holds the power to destroy nations and yet the gentleness to cares a woman safe in his arms. My Jonny was like that. A beautiful man when he was young...even when he got older he was beautiful. You cannot say you have no interest in men if you have never experienced one." She spoke truthfully, remembering things long since past.

"You never told me about a Jonny, who was he?" Sera asked curiously. May never spoke of her past.

"I never told you because it hurt too much to remember; it still does. Jonny was my husband...a blacksmith in a small town, very well liked. My son William wanted to train under him and take over the business, Jonny was so proud of him. They were my world. One day they were taken from me. I had lost everything. The only thing that kept me going was your child. You needed someone and I just happened to be the one you chose. You saved my broken heart." She patted the girl's hands. "Now I want you to promise me something, when I pass away you will leave this place. Don't look at me that way, I know my time is coming, I'm a very old woman now." She smiled and clutched her hands. Sera nodded forcing back her tears. She stayed by the Aunt May's side till she drifted peacefully to sleep. Gently removing her spectacles and placing them on the end table beside her she stood up and left her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bria woke up naked in a strange bed; looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling. She looked around at the small unfurnished room and sighed with relief. Her side and ass were killing her but at least she was alive. A knock on the door caused her to turn. A rather tiny nun entered the room carrying a folded habit in her arms.

"I thought perhaps you would like some clothes. We were unable to find any when we found you." The girl blushed handing her the clothes. She licked her lower lip quickly before leaving the room. Bria sighed. The one thing about convents she could do without were all the horny nuns. Don't get her wrong, she had been with a fare share of women before, but nothing but women was a little maddening. Oh well she may as well enjoy it. She thought.

That night two nuns came to her room to clean and rebind her bandages. One of the girls giggled at the sight of her naked body. The other did not wait for an invitation; she claimed Bria's mouth, sucking her tongue deeply. Bria let out a moan. It had been awhile since she had sex with anyone, man or woman; outside of the incident in the woods. She felt a mouth on one of her breasts and a hand on the other. She rolled back onto the bed and they followed. It was not long before they were naked, both mouths were sucking her nipples, fingers slid deep into her pussy and she let out a loud cry of pleasure. She looked down at the two women. The girl who had her hand inside her also had on inside her friend. The other girl slid fingers up Bria's aching ass and another scream was let out, this time it was not just for pleasure. The second girl's free hand went deep into the first's pussy and they began pumping in and out of each other. Bria was brought to a climax quickly followed by the other two and collapsed back onto the bed. After a moment the nuns got up and cleaned her off, getting dressed they left her to sleep. After that night different nuns would come to tend to her every night. By the time a week had passed Bria was desperate for a man's cock. Unlucky for her she had nothing but women wanting her. A knock at her door got her attention. Don't tell me another one...

Sera entered with a trey of fresh food and brought it to her bedside table. "Are you feeling better miss?" She asked while examining her wounds. There was no lust in her eyes, only concern.

"I feel better, although all the night treatments have made me more tired then I started." Bria said. "I will tell the girls to leave you alone then, they were under the impression that you liked it, not saying no." Sera said.

"I don't mind it, but I prefer men." She lay back down on her bed. "Strong men with tight butts I could chew on." Sera finished dressing her wounds and helped her back into the Habit.

"Are men really that special? The ones that come through here don't seem to be." She asked the female worrier.

"Hun you have no idea how good a man is, well the right ones anyways. You don't want one that you could break in half under you after all." She found it amusing that she was asking about men. They continued to talk all day and became fast friends.


(My damn scanner put all that grey in there...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had traveled for a week before finally reaching the former town of Zaire. Akira looked up at the mast, making sure nothing was wrong for their landing. There it was still... A large black crow stayed perched in the crow's nest. It wasn't unheard of, of course, but it was odd that it had been there for so long.

"Hey don't you think that bird's a little odd? It's been up there since we started out." he said to his rather gloomy partner. Drakul just grumbled.

"Leave the damn bird alone and land this damn thing. I am cranky, tired, and in serious need of alcohol." He roared. The man hated being in the airship for too long. It felt unnatural for someone who could sprout wings whenever he needed them. He was even grouchier then he was on land.

"And you're in serious need of getting laid." Akira muttered to himself as he gently landed the ship onto ground. Drakul jumped down and stretched his limbs.

"I heard that Blondie." He shouted back. Dragons did not need women like human men did. Although he enjoyed it he could easily do without it. As long as he hasn't met the woman who was born for him. If he did he could be reduced to putty in her hands if she desired. He shuttered at the thought.

Akira secured the ship and followed his friend off to the ground. "The town of Zaire ceased to exist 20 years ago when a fire burned the entire place down. However it appeared that the townsfolk had been dead before the fire." They entered the ruined town and stared at all the destruction. Everything still smelt freshly burnt; graves were all over the grounds, charred wood dangled from their once firm homes. Akira felt sick. At the center of the town Drakul froze and stared down at a skeleton.

"Aki, I think we might have a big problem here..." He said.

"Why?"

"These bones are not human, their Orc's... If these things were involved we have a much bigger problem than just finding a girl. These things aren't smart enough to do this alone." Drakul spoke with a cold voice Akira heard only once before. 3 years ago when they had gotten themselves into such deep shit that it was a miracle either one of them lived through it.

They searched the surrounding woods trying to find clues of survivors. They reached the cliffs of Kier and stared down at yet another unburied skeleton. This time it was a woman's. Her blood had permanently stained the rock under her. Drakul removed his shirt and let his wings burst from his back.

"This one needs to be buried." he said before flying down the cliff. He found a soft spot in the ground and dug a grave, laying the unnamed bones to rest deep into the earth. "Rest in peace now my friend." He looked up to see a sad smile on his partners face. Giving the same sad smile he flew back up the cliff and retracted his wings. Akira handed him back his shirt.

"We should head back the other way; we might find something going towards Balmier." He said. Drakul nodded. They headed back towards the country's boarders when they found something inside the trunk of a tree. A baby's blanket.

"You think this was hers? It would explain why they never found the kids body if someone found her out here." He told D.

"We'll take the damn airship to the boarder and see what we find. Most likely who ever found this kid moved by foot and would bring her to the first safe place they could find." The man hated the idea of going back in the air in that thing. For someone who rarely expressed anything but aggression to show such annoyed distresses was beyond amusing to his partner.

"Heh, you got it boss." Akira laughed the entire way back. Leaving a very irritated Drakul to fallow.

The spent the entire day flying over the boarder of Balmier. There was nothing but dense forests and open fields until they reached the small town of Dire where they docked for the night. The plan was that they would ask questions in the morning.

"You had to go over that wheat field didn't you? We could have gotten here hours ago." Drakul argued as he opened the door to the small town inn. Those that were still up stared at him, never seeing someone like him before.

"Stop whining, gees. You're like a giant baby." Akira said while turning to the clerk. "Hi, do you have a room available?" he asked the man.

The old man blinked at Drakul and then nodded. "Yes sir, we have a room available, two beds and a bath. It would be 100 Gala a night.

"That's fine." Akira agreed and handed him the money, the old man handed him the room key.

"Room 215, breakfast is at 10:00 if you are interested." The two men nodded and headed up to their room. They went straight to sleep. In the morning they would continue their search. Damn I need a woman... was the last thought in Akira's head.

Morning came and Akira woke first, no surprise there. He groaned scratching his head, going over to the bath room he took a quick bath to clean the dirt from the night before. Getting dressed he checked his watch. 9:30. He went over to D's bead and pushed him off the mattress.

"Time to get up sleeping beauty. We have work to do."

"You son of a bitch! Damn it I am going to kill you Akira!" He grumbled; picking himself off the floor and groaned when he saw what time it was.

"Clean yourself up, we'll get some breakfast downstairs and start asking questions. We have a lot of money riding on this job you know." He watched his friend struggle to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"There better be coffee down there!" he called out from behind the door. Akira laughed and waited.

Downstairs all of the current tenets were up at the bar or tables. While D had his coffee and cigarettes Akira started asking around for anyone who had remembered when Zaire fell. Only the old drunk at the bar remembered. Akira sat next to him and began asking questions.

"You remember when Zaire burned down sire?" He asked polity.

"I remember sonny boy, hic. My brother lived there with his family, all dead now. Hic." The old man said while taking a slug of his drink. "I remember when that woman came through here too, holding a little babe. Hic. I thought if she lived my brother might have but it was no use. Hic my brother was gone. Hic." That had gotten his attention.

"Do you remember what happened to the woman and the baby? They are who I am looking for."

"They headed out of town when she couldn't find a place for them to stay, people offered her food and milk for the baby, but they had no place they could stay. She headed north, towards Halnwere. She probably stopped at the small Convent of St. Helens along the way. Hic." As they spoke a pretty bar maid brought him his breakfast. She sashayed back to the bar to deliver more plates.

"Thanks old timer, your next drink is on me." He brought his plate over to where D was sitting and sat next to him. "I have a good lead; we'll explore it this afternoon."

"Why not now? You have me up." He drank another cup of coffee and started eating his own food.

"I have something planned for this morning." He kept his eyes on the bar maid. "You can go back to sleep if you want." he started eating as well. Drakul looked at him like he was ready to snap his neck.

"You are going to go to hell you damn bastered." Akira laughed and made his move going over to the girl and flirting with her. Knowing the man always had his way with the ladies Drakul decided it was better not to go back to the room, he chose instead to ask around town for any other information. It wasn't long before the girl giggled and led Akira to the back room.

Closing the door behind him he walked over to the girl and picked her up sitting her on a cabinet table. He started kissing her, removing her bodice and letting her breasts fall free, she let out a moan as he grabbed them. Playing with her nipples, he continued to kiss her, spreading her legs wide and pushing her skirts up to her waist. Her hands came to his jeans, unzipping them to let his aching cock free. He groaned as her hands squeezed his length letting it grow 6"long. Akira moaned. He moved his hands down to spread her legs wide, thrusting himself deep inside her. The girl screamed, wrapping her legs around him sliding him deeper. With each thrust the pace quickened. Her head stretched back as she groaned loudly, screaming for him to fuck her hard. He did exactly what she asked for, pounding deep inside her till she quivered from her climaxes. Moaning he picked up the pace as his own climax took over, releasing his seed deep inside her.

By the time Drakul returned to the room Akira was whistling away, working at the small desk. "So you had fun then?" He asked him

"Your just jealous you sour fool." Akira replied.

"Like hell, one of these days you're going to get exactly what you deserve. I can't wait to see it."

They checked out of the hotel room and left to return to their ship. They would land it in the woods outside of Helnware's city limits. They would check this Convent first; the mother superior might remember something. Akira pulled out the gold pendent Mr. Harrows had given him. This would be the only clue to finding the kid. For all they knew, the child they were chasing now could be a different girl. They could be going on a wild goose chase, but they were going anyway. 80,000 Gala was a lot of money after all.

Bria has officially lot her mind. He needed a man badly. She wandered the halls trying to keep herself occupied but it wasn't working to well. She saw her friend Sera waiting for her at the end of the hall.

"I have decided. The first decent man I see I'll marry!" She told the nun.

"I did not take you for the marrying type, and you have met the traders that come through here." She said sweetly.

"Normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly but this time I will swear to god if I have to, and just so you know, those traders are definitely not decent men."

"Heh, my Aunt said the same thing." Just as she was about to say something else a voice echoed through the halls from the public chapel.

"I am sorry to disturb you, but I have a question for your Mother Superior." A strong, raspy voice said. Bria's interest skyrocketed.

"Hello sexy voice." She went to find out it's owner.

"Bria I cannot believe you're going this nuts over a voice."

"Hun, stop complaining and come with me, if my intuition is right I'll be meeting my future husband." They turned the corner and looked down at the church pews and Bria practically purred. The man was beyond Yummy. Tall, blonde and very well built; Bria sighed and just kept starring. Sera had to admit he was very good looking but felt nothing like the excitement her friend felt. She watched as the Mother Superior came to greet him.

"I am sorry young man, how may I help you?" she asked.

"I have been hired to find someone and was wondering if you may help me". He pulled out something gold and handed it to her. "This belonged to the mother of a baby girl that would have been brought here 20 years ago with an elder woman. The mother had a matching bracelet made for the girl. Her uncle just discovered she may still be alive and asked me to try and find her." "20 years ago? ...."Sera thought out loud.

"I am sorry young man, but no one had something like this back then. There was a child brought her 15 years ago but none before that." She handed him the necklace.

"I see, well thank you then." he put the necklace back into his pocket and turned to leave.

"Why did Mother Superior say that? Me and Aunt May came here 20 years ago."

"We can ask her later, come on my future lover is getting away." she grabbed Sera's hand and headed over to the church exit, sure they were on the second floor but they had a good view. Just as they reached the doorway Sera heard a voice that made her legs weak.

"Any luck? Did she know about the girl?" The voice was deep and smooth, causing goose bumps to crawl up her skin. Her body started to shake and her thighs grew hot. She kept a distance.

"What is it Sera, you ok?" Bria asked. She didn't want her man to get away but she was worried about her friend.

"I can't...breath, my god is this what you feel when you hear that other guy speak?" Her friend smiled.

"Ohhh so that's what it is, well come on then, let's see who's the owner." she started pulling her arm again but Sera stopped her.

"I think not knowing is better." The voice came from outside again.

"All right then, I guess we'll check the city to see if she made it that far...I have a bad feeling about this Job Akira." Sera sat down to keep from losing feeling in her legs. Thoughts about jumping the owner of the voice flashed through her head causing her face to turn bright red. The other man voice responded.

"I know but a job is a job. I told one of the nuns we'll be coming back here on the way back...who knows, maybe they'll know another good place to look." Their voices faded as they walked further and further away. It took Sera the entire day to regain herself.

Morning came with a knock on Sera's door.

"Sera, it's Jill, I need to talk to you." The girl came into her room. "It's your Aunt May, she's not doing well." Sera stared at the girl.

"What do you mean?" She followed the girl to her Aunts room. Her Aunt was as pale as a ghost. The Sister caring for her looked back at Sera and shook her head. "Oh god." She ran to May's side. "Aunt May, I'm here."

"Child, I need to tell you something important, just you." She wheezed out. The other women left the room.

"We're alone May, what is it?"

"20 years ago I found you in the woods, you had this with you." With what little strength she had, she handed her the baby bracelet with the name "Seraphina" written on it. "I think your mother had it made for you, who ever she was."

"Why haven't you told me about this?"

"I feared it. When I hid in the woods I saw a woman being chased by the worst of creatures. When I found you I thought she might have been your mother and was scared. I thought that they would be after you too." She continued to fight for air. "Listen child, the only one who knows about this was the Mother Superior. She promised not to tell anyone but she told me about that young man that came by yesterday." She went into a fit of coughing before continuing. "He said he was looking for you, that you had family who wanted to find you. I want you to find that boy and go meet your family." Sera looked at the woman who raised her with tears in her eyes. She stayed with her all day. May died peacefully in her sleep that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds