FireBlood Ch. 01

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bria entered Sera's room to try and talk with her. It had been a week since May had died. She found Sera packing a small bag with her belongings.

"You decided to come with me then?" She asked her.

"Yes." She sniffed. "It was what she wanted. You don't mind taking me do you?"

"No way, besides I get to get my hands on my hottie." Sera laughed at that. "We know they are going to head back this way in a few days but first we need to head to Dire. They owe me some money, plus I have to get my clothes back, if I have to wear this thing one more day I'll go mad. I'll get you some clothes to."

"You don't have to do that Bria."

"Well I want to." She picked up the girls bag. "And here, I fixed it for you." She handed her the bracelet with her name on it, a leather strap had been added so it would fit her wrist.

"...Thanks." She put it on and headed out to the chapels' exit where the Mother Superior was waiting for her.

"We'll miss you child." she said hugging her gently.

"Thank you for everything; I'll never forget any of you." Sera said before letting go. The two girls left the convent and headed towards Dire. It took them a day. "About the other guy, the one with the deeper voice, you know you're going to meet him, right?" Bria said just as the town came into view.

"A part of me wants to know why a man I have never even seen effects me, and a part of me doesn't want to know." Bria laughed at this.

"Consider yourself lucky doll, every woman dreams of finding a man that could make them go crazy, hell even if it's another woman they're considered lucky. You have no idea how good it is to completely lose yourself in someone." she shivered with delight. "We need to teach you how to please a man."

"Wait, what?" She looked at her in horror.

"Oh don't give me that look virgin girl; you're definitely going to want to know how. And I know a good place to learn." They entered the town and headed for the inn.

"I don't know about any of that. You really think I'll need to know?"

"Heh, you definitely will need that. Don't worry I'll be there." She winked at her then told her to wait outside while she got her things and money. When she came out she was wearing teal suede that fit to her like a second skin. Daggers and knives were kept at her thighs and knee high boots, she carried a brown leather pack that held a lot of cash.

"You're comfortable in that?! You look like you're not wearing anything." Bria laughed at her.

"I told you that nun's habit wasn't my thing, don't worry you won't be wearing anything like this, although with your breasts and ass you'd look great." Sera just rolled her eyes.

"You are talking to a woman who grew up as a nun, have a little mercy please."

"Please, I saw those so called nuns, they were hornier then cats in heat."

They entered a small dress shop and Sera were told to sit down while Bria searched for something for her to wear. She searched through furs, soft cotton, wools and leathers until she came to the silks. These she definitely saw Seraphina in. She found one in pale, soft green. The back was cut out in the form of a diamond, the front had a low neck line and a high cut on the left side that would show off her pretty legs. Knowing her she wouldn't feel too comfortable so she also picked out a pair of soft white linen pants and a sheer yellow shall.

"Put these on, eventually you'll do without the pants but until you're used to it these will do." She handed her the clothing and waited for her to try them on.

Sera came out looking stunning. The neckline of the dress curved seductively over her breasts and the curved fabric fit to her ass like a second skin. She wrapped the shawl around her front and smiled shyly.

"It could be worse I suppose."

"You look very hot. No one could resist you in that huh. Now let's go to that place of mine I told you about." She paid the clerk and led her outside to a building on the outside of town. They entered and Sera looked around nervously. Women wearing even less then Bria sat and lounged everywhere with men flirting and touching them. An older but still pretty woman came and greeted Bria.

"Hey Hun, you want to do the usual?" she asked her.

"Nope not this time, I have a favor to ask you. My friend is very inexperienced and I want her to learn a trick or two." She gestured to very nervous Sera, who smiled shyly.

"Oooo a pretty one too, well I'm sure I can find a willing guy. I take it you'll be with her?" She asked Bria.

"Yeah, she's still untouched and we're going to keep her that way." She winked and led Sera to an upstairs back room where she was told to remove her clothes. Bria removed her own and both stood naked in the center of the room. \ "Ok most of it you'll just be observing, but I will have you give a blow job." She winked. "I have yet to meet a guy who doesn't love that." She told her.

"Bria...are you sure I need to do this?" She asked nervously.

"Yes." Was all she said; she lead her to the room next door where a buff man lay naked, blindfolded, gagged and tied to a bed. "She looked at Bria confused.

"It protects first timers more than the guys. Some of them can get rough if you let them. Now I want you to get on your knees and taste his cock."

Sera gulped nervously and did what she was told. The man's dick was huge. She slowly bent her head down and tasted it. The skin was a mixture of salt and sweet. She moved her tongue up and down its length making the man moan.

"Ok, now wrap your lips around it and start sucking."

She did what she was told and wrapped her lips around the penis. She moved down on him slowly, startled at how she enjoyed it as she felt her pussy grow damp. Bria came up from behind her and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"You need to take him all in, this will make you gag for a brief moment but you just need to relax." She pushed the girl down on the shaft; she coughed and tried to pull back but was kept down. Bria then had her moving at a pumping rhythm up and down the cock. The man let out groans of pleasure as his dick swelled deep into her throat before filling her mouth with cum. Sera swallowed the salty goo and licked her lips clean. Sitting up she looked at Bria.

"I feel so hot, like I have an itch I can't reach." She fidgeted on the ground.

"Hun, you're ready for an orgasm, spread your legs wide and slide your fingers into your pussy. Then just enjoy the show." Bria slid onto the man's dick and began to ride him. She had gotten so hot watching Sera that she started moaning from pleasure. Sera watched, her eyes glazing over as she fingered herself. After her first orgasm, Bria changed positions, riding at the same pace as Sera, watching her friend experience her first orgasm. They did this for an hour before they got up and left the room. Sera's legs were weak and her body exhausted.

"You think you learned something?" Bria asked as she put her clothes on.

"I think I like giving blowjobs." she said, causing Bria to laugh.

"Well come on then, we have two hunks to find." She told the now not so innocent woman.

"Yes, let's find them. I have some questions I need answered." Sera finished dressing and they left the whore house. Although she was afraid, she no longer felt traumatized about finding out that mystery man, or about this family that was searching for her.

*

To be continued in my next addition. I won't have to many pictures for you next time but I am keeping this in the illustrated section. I like the way the title looks in the picture.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds