FireBlood Ch. 03

Aurel couldn't believe it. His daughter and the rest of this world's fate were rested on an unsuspecting Shade Dragon and a damn horny brownie! He prayed his fellow Dragon was smarter then he hoped. If Itzal managed to succeed in completing the prophesy to became immortal God knows what will happen to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back onboard Akira's airship, Drakul was going mad. He was fully healed from his wounds and they were moving toward Azures again but he was more preoccupied with Seraphina and the fact that she was avoiding him. He had become an incredible fool, all he wanted was to hold her in his arms and feast upon her; to fill her with his cock over and over again. He knew when she watched him; he could feel her gaze like a static shock through his nerves.

"I am losing it fast my friend..." He told Akira.

"Tell me about it." He sighed watching Bria with Sera. "I can't understand either of them."

"Why are you having trouble? You can always get the girl you want." he looked puzzled at the human.

"You try dealing with nightly visits that always end with me hard with no release. She sneaks into my room at night, has her way with me and leaves before I can cum inside her. She's using me like a sex toy." He grumbled.

"Then turn the tables on her, let her come to you like always and let her leave, when she's in her own room seeping tie her up and have your way with her. At least she came to you willingly."

Akira grinned at the suggestion. "I like the idea. As for you my friend, I have absolutely no clue on what goes through Sera's head. I see her watching you ever since you started moving around again and that isn't the look of a woman who doesn't want you." Drakul just sighed.

On the other side of the ship Sera was having the same frustration. The more she looked at him, the more she wanted him, but every time he came in contact with her that agonizing buzzing filled her head. It was driving her crazy.

"Why don't you push through it, I mean you want him enough, maybe it will go away after?" Bria suggested.

".... I have a feeling it would just get worse if I did. God I can't stand it. I have never wanted anything this much in my life. It's ridiculous. I have never been with a man and I honestly don't know all the details but I can just close my eyes and see him on top of me again. Bria what the hell am I going to do?"

That night she lay awake, to afraid to sleep. She could hear Bria in the next room screaming. Sometime in the night Akira must have entered her room because she could hear them moaning in ecstasy through the walls. She got out of bed and went for a walk on the deck, trying to clear her head.

Drakul couldn't sleep either. His partner had succeeded in taking his own woman and had been making a racket all night. He froze when he spotted Sera on deck and smiled. She was real pretty with all that starlight lighting her up. He shook his head and gently walked up behind her and wrapped her in his arms. She gasped in surprise but didn't pull him away.

"You look cold." He whispered against her ear.

"I am...I don't mind staying like this if you don't try anything funny." She said, snuggling a little in his arms. He moaned. Again with the mixed signals.

"Sera...I want to make love to you, I want to taste every inch of you and make you scream my name out as I do so. I know you like the idea." He pulled her closer, nibbling on her ear.

"...I really wish we could, honestly I do but when you start touching me like that I get into such pain." She turned to look at him, staying wrapped in his arms. That got his attention.

"What kind of pain? Is it in your head or your body?" he was serious now, a worried look on his face.

"My head...why?" she asked him.

".... That's a magic shield spell, it protects someone from being controlled by magic through pain, since I am pretty much pure magic it's probably lighting you up like a Christmas tree." He started examining all the usual places for the mark and found it on the back of her neck.

"Here it is...a lotus flower...I don't know that signature but it's very strong. It must have been here for years."

"Can you remove it?" She asked with an ach in her voice that made his body throb.

"It seems because I am here the spell's wearing off on its own... it will be gone by the time I get you to your uncles but no earlier." He groaned.

"But then it will be gone? And I can touch you without getting hurt?"

"Babe as soon as that mark is gone you'll be right where I want you to be." He whispered huskily into her ears. She shivered delightfully.

"Then it's a promise. After I meet my uncle I'll come to you." She pulled out of his arms and kissed him. "I can't tell you how happy I am that it's not permanent." She laughed before going back to her room.

"You and I both baby."

To be continued next time!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds