Fitness Model Moms

"Ha, you're silly," Trish resumed lying against her, this time rubbing Stacey's tummy. "I don't really feel like doing anything with Ulysses."

"Yeah me neither. Your son is, mmm, giving me good loving," Stacey joked.

"Oh I'm sure," Trish giggled. "I'd never, you know, be inappropriate, beyond innocent flirting, with Aaron."

"I know Trish, same here." Stacey paused, thinking for a moment. "You know since we'll miss out on New Year's with them, we should go out on separate dates again. This time someplace very romantic. It'll be cute."

Stacey grabbed Trish's butt, squeezing it playfully.

Trish smiled, snuggling with her sister. "Good idea,"

In Bennet's room, he used a dirty t-shirt to wipe the semen off his chin. His cock erupted so hard some of it landed on his face. He put his pajamas back on and knocked on Aaron's door across the hall.

"Hey," Aaron opened it, having just jacked off too.

"I think it's time we tell them the truth," Bennet said. "I think it's time they know."

Aaron sighed, looking downward, "What will they do?"

"No idea. But we need to make them promise to keep it a secret."

"Yes. Maybe we can tell them before their Hawaii trip, so we don't have to be around them for a while," Aaron suggested.

Bennet nodded in agreement, heading back to his room. "Good idea."

Chapter 8

Christmas Day ended with aunts and nephews on the couch, in each other's arms, drifting off to sleep as movies played on their big screen TV. The next night would be special, romantic date - a nice evening before Stacey and Trish flew to Hawaii on the morning of the 27th.

Wearing new suits their mothers purchased, Aaron and Bennet waited for their dates. Stacey and Trish arrived wearing new dresses. They weren't tight like their usual ones, they weren't quite as sexy either, but had a more elegant, flowery design.

Their nephews smiled politely, extended their arm to their aunts. "Wow, maybe we've made progress with these guys after all," Stacey noted.

"Maybe," Trish smiled at Aaron, taking his arm. The boys glanced at their mothers, nodding to them.

They went to their own beachside restaurant, a few miles away from the other. Both were Italian and had similar atmospheres - low lit, romantic.

After a lull in the conversation, Trish looked to her nephew Aaron, her hand on his. "I'm very proud of you. The past few months, I've seen you open up more around us. I know it's hard dealing with the opposite sex sometimes, but you've come out of your shell and these practice dates have helped. I'm sorry your mom and I have been away a lot of over the years, we are trying to make up for it."

At Bennet and Stacey's table a few miles away, she had said some similar, though not as gentle. "Now, you'll be able to talk to a girl at school, take her out and all that. You'll have more confidence. If your mom and I had been around more, maybe it would've helped. So? You got any lucky ladies in mind?"

Bennet paused, setting his spoon down, taking a sip of tea. He took a deep breath, "Yes."

"Great! So talk to her!" His aunt encouraged him.

"Listen, Stacey, I appreciate what you and my mom have been doing. But there's something you need to know," Bennet said.

"Ah, here it comes," Stacey placed her hand on her nephew's. "You have a crush on me, and Aaron on Trish. I get it. It's totally cool too."

"No, no," Bennet shook his head, stopping his aunt from continuing. "We don't."

"What?" Stacey couldn't believe what she was hearing.

They were having a similar conversation at Aaron and Trish's table. "You can tell me, Aaron. That's one thing we've tried to do, get you to open up more. If there's a special girl, maybe I can help you, give you advice," Trish was saying.

"I don't think that'll work. I don't think that's a good idea. This woman can never know how I feel," Aaron said.

"Woman?" Trish asked, thinking maybe she was older, perhaps a teacher.

"Yes. I'm in love with her. I have been for a very long time," Aaron replied.

"I see. Well, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to."

"I do. I need to get it off my chest."

Trish nodded, listening intently, her hand on Aaron's. He paused, taking a sip of water. He sighed heavily. "It's mom."

"Your mom?" Stacey asked at their table, having just heard the same thing out of Bennet's mouth. "What do you mean?"

"It's her. She's the one I've been head over heels for all this time. She's the one I love."

"Right, you mean love her like a son - "

"No," Bennet interrupted her. "More than that. In love. Like romantic love."

Stacey was in shock, unable to speak.

"I've never gone out, never tried to get with girls at school, mom has always been on my mind - the only one I've wanted. I didn't care about doing anything else," Bennet explained.

"I see," was all Stacey could say, her heart rate speeding.

Trish was having a similar reaction, "So this is why, the house, the chores, why you've been so perfect."

"Yes," Aaron said. "That woman, my mother." He closed his eyes. "She's the one who's perfect."

"Bennet," Trish thought of her own son. "You and him both have been this way. Never going out, never socializing, and always being so sweet to us. He feels the same way about me?"

At Stacey's table, Bennet nodded "yes" when Stacey asked the same question about Aaron.

"He and I both have been in love with our moms. It's so stupid," Bennet shook his head.

"No, I mean," Stacey paused. "How long have you and him felt this way about us?"

"As long as we can remember. As long as we've liked girls, I guess," Bennet answered.

"Was Aaron, was he," Stacey had trouble focusing. "You two didn't seem to care that your moms were hanging out with their nephews. Not their sons. Why?"

Trish had just asked Aaron if he was jealous that Bennet was spending time with his mother, Stacey, instead of him.

"No. Never bothered us. We've kept it a secret so long. We know nothing could ever happen, we know we could never be with our mothers like that. So we didn't care. I love you Aunt Trish, but not like that," Aaron admitted. "Bennet is the same way about mom. We were never jealous because no one could know how we felt. Until now."

"So why tell us?" Trish asked.

"Because you two have been spending so much time with us, hoping we'll be more comfortable around women. The thing is, we don't want any other women. We've only wanted our moms, all these years. We figured it'd be best to tell you so you'd stop wasting your time."

Trish teared up, "It hasn't been a waste of time."

Stacey slowly looked to her nearly finished meal, "So you've never been interested, never cared about any of the stuff we've been trying to make your more comfortable around?"

"Never," Bennet answered. "Mom is the reason I didn't want to go away to college. She's the reason we don't go out and why we stay at home. Aaron is like that with you too. He loves it when you get sassy and kinda bossy."

Stacey smiled weakly, "Yes, I can be."

Aaron was telling Trish something similar, "Bennet loves your smile, your sweet and gentle ways."

Both sons sat back, relief watching over them. The aunts suggested they may grow out of it in the years to come. Their nephews told their aunts they might, but probably not. They admitted they'd rather be virgins forever, instead of dating girls, or marry one they didn't love.

The aunts paid the meal, holding the hands of their nephews as they drove home. They each received a long embrace from their aunts in front of their bedroom door. Stacey and Trish said nothing to one another the rest of the night, showering together, packing a few last minute items, and went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning brought more silence. Aaron and Bennet took them to the airport, they received quick hugs from their moms and they went on their way.

"Do you think they'll tell each other?" Aaron asked, watching his aunt and mother walk toward the security checkpoint.

"No idea. But honestly, we've had this secret for so long, I don't care if they did," Bennet replied.

"Me neither."

Chapter 9

Not while showering together, not while sleeping in the same bed together, not while occasionally having sex with men at the same time, not while occasionally having three-ways over the years, have Stacey and Trish felt awkward around one another. Until the day their nephews confided in them.

They slept most of the way to Los Angeles; only briefly speaking while waiting for the connecting flight to Hawaii. Someone recognized them - something that happens maybe twice a year. He was a huge, muscle bound man. He thanked them for inspiring him to get into shape.

They signed a napkin and posed for a picture with him, trading glances at one another, and boarded their flight to Hawaii.

Stacey and Trish arrived at their hotel room, speaking only about how nice it was, noting the huge bathtub - everything was casual conversation, they avoided talking about their last date with Aaron and Bennet.

At dinner, they could barely eat. They retreated to their room, watched a little TV and went to sleep.

The next couple days were extremely busy. Shoots and re-shoots went on all day. Their concentration was low, they struggled, and the photographer had trouble getting the perfect shot.

Ulysses was there, working a different photo shoot. He said hello to them, asking them how were things with the family. Stacey and Trish glanced at one another again, shaking their head. Ulysses didn't pry, only saying he was sorry they were having a tough time.

On New Year's Eve they managed to finish up early. Stacey bought a couple of wine bottles, headed back to their hotel room, and started drinking. She uncorked the top and drank straight from the bottle, handing Trish the other bottle. She smiled, quietly taking it, pouring herself a plastic cup full of wine.

They said nothing for the next 15 minutes until Stacey's wine bottle was halfway empty. Stacey broke the silence.

"Tub, you and me," She said, standing, pulling off her t-shirt, unhooking her bra, stepping out of her thong.

Trish downed the rest of her wine and joined Stacey.

They waited for the water to fill the tub, testing it to see it wasn't too hot. Stacey slid in first, taking a wine bottle with her. Trish followed, sitting across from her sister. They traded the bottle back and forth, sipping from it until it was gone.

More silence, in the hot, soothing water, resting their heads back against the edge of the tub.

They traded a few looks, their mouths opened as though they were going to speak, but changed their minds.

"Trish," Stacey said.

"Stacey," Trish said at the same time. "Sorry, you first."

Stacey said nothing, shaking her head.

"I think,"

"I think we both know the same piece of information," Stacey said, then burped.

"We do, yes," Trish confirmed.

A small smile formed on Stacey's face. "Our sons have crushes on their mothers. Except it's a little more than a crush isn't it?"

"It's much more than a crush," Trish replied.

Stacey started laughing, the wine helping her see the humor it in, Trish following suit.

"What in the world are we going to do?" Stacey asked.

"No idea. They've missed out on so much because of us."

"They'd rather not have anyone if they can't have us."

"They can't," Trish solemnly shook her head, staring at her breasts, under the water.

"Well, I don't know about that," Stacey said, another small burp.

"Huh?"

She giggled, "You heard me."

"Are you suggesting incest?"

Stacey shrugged. "Maybe."

"You're drunk," Trish said; the thought of sex with Bennet flooded her brain. "I'm drunk too," she said, blaming those thoughts on the wine.

Stacey was rubbing Trish's knee, "I mean, look at you and I. We're naked all the time around each other. Some of the stuff we've done borders on incest."

"True," Trish's fingers were lightly caressing Stacey's calf.

"Hell, I've tasted your pussy on a cock before. I've tasted your saliva."

"Same here."

"I'm not a lesbian, but if someone ordered me to make love to woman for some reason, you'd be the only choice," Stacey admitted.

Trish laughed. "I guess I could say the same about you."

The sisters smiled at one another, gazing into each other's eyes for a moment. Stacey slowly moved Trish's foot to the side, her leg's opening. They stared at one another, studying each other's faces.

"We could give them everything they've ever wanted," Stacey said.

"It could be beautiful - wrong, but beautiful," Trish added.

There was a final pause; eyes burning through each other's, hearts were racing. Then it happened.

The sisters lunged at one another, spilling water out of the tub, their mouths joined together, and tongues wrestling. They gripped each other's head, locking one another in place, kissing madly. Stacey took control, diving over the side of the tub, taking Trish with her. The sisters rolled around on the bathroom floor, making their way to the door.

Their mouths separated; "Oh fuck!" Stacey cried out, climbing off Trish, pulling her to her knees. Stacey grabbed Trish's ass, Trish wrapped her legs around Stacey, and Stacey stood, their intense kissing resuming.

At that moment, Ulysses was at their hotel room door, holding a dozen roses - six for each sister he planned on making love to that night. He took a deep breath, raised his fist to knock on their door. Just before his knuckles made contact with it, something on the other side of the door slammed against it - hard. Ulysses, startled at first, leaned in close and listened.

Stacey had slammed Trish against the door, kissing at her neck, holding her with one hand, the other sliding fingers up and down her pussy lips.

"I love you," Trish moaned, arms wrapped around Stacey's shoulders.

Ulysses heard more moaning. "I love you too," Stacey grunted back, her hand moving faster and faster against Trish's wet pussy. She slid her fingers in, and bounced Trish against the door, mimicking fucking her with a cock.

Ulysses smiled, placing the roses on the carpeted hallway floor in front of their door. "I guess it's me and you tonight little Uly," he whispered to the growing bulge in his cargo shorts. He walked down the hall toward his room; the sister's secret would be safe with him.

"Ahh fuck!" Stacey cried out. She was on top of Trish, on the bed, kissing and licking at her neck, rubbing her thigh against Trish's pussy, her own pussy rubbing against Trish's thigh.

"Yes!" Trish called out, grabbing Stacey's face, kissing her hard. They rolled around a couple times, Stacey sitting up in bed, her hands gliding up Trish's back, into her long hair, pulling her head back.

Stacey attacked Trish's breasts, swirling her tongue around the hard nipples, and then sucking them hungrily. She laid Trish on her back once again, licking her way down her body.

"Never ate a pussy before," Stacey said, in between licks.

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Trish assured her.

She arched her back even more when Stacey's tongue licked at her engorged clit, lapping at it like an animal.

Stacey plunged her tongue into her sister's pussy, swirling it around, licking juices she'd tasted several times before over the years - this time it was directly from the source. She tasted so very delicious. Trish tweaked her own nipples as Stacey worked.

Trish started shaking, her body tensing up. Stacey rested her hand on Trish's tummy, continuing to lick and tongue-fuck her pussy, the bridge of her nose and forehead banging against Trish's clit.

"Yes!" Trish moaned, her hands running through Stacey's hair. "Yes!"

Several minutes later, when Stacey's thirst was satisfied, she wiped her mouth clean. She pushed Trish onto her back and straddled her face, her hands gripping Trish's hair, holding her in place. Trish was to return the favor to her sister.

Trish licked and slurped at Stacey's pussy, her hands cupping her ass. "Yes! Keep going!" Stacey commanded, tightly gripping Trish's hair. "Ugh!"

Trish's hands roamed over Stacey's butt and thighs, while her tongue remained buried in Stacey's pussy. A few moments passed, an orgasm building in Stacey, and she began grinding against Trish, rubbing her pussy against her mouth. "Ahhh fuck!"

Satisfied, Stacey rolled off Trish, lying next to her, out of breath. "We're not done," she said.

"Nope," Trish agreed.

The sisters turned to one another, smiled, and began kissing savagely.

Hours passed. Stacey and Trish were locked into the same position that caused their sons to excuse themselves while playing Twister. This time they were naked, sweating profusely, and cumming non-stop. They were grinding their pussies together, their asses bouncing up and down, looks of determination on their faces.

Finally, they came again, moaning loudly, their quivering pussies spasming against each other. They collapsed on the bed, rubbing each other's feet and calves, catching their breath.

Stacey sat up, pulling Trish with her. They climbed off the bed, arms around each other, their sweaty bodies sticking together. They walked to the bathroom, bent forward and rolled into the now room temperature bathtub. There was still some water left in it.

They kissed, caressed, and held each other until they cooled off.

"Happy New Year," Trish said. "We missed watching the ball drop and fireworks."

"I'd say there was plenty of fireworks in here," Stacey said.

"Yes."

"When we get home, we're taking our sons to bed," Stacey said matter-of-factly.

"We'll cross that line." Trish added.

They dried off later, got in bed, and snuggled. Too tired to make love again, they fell asleep as best friends, sisters, and now, everything to one another.

Chapter 10

Aaron and Bennet waited for their dates by the front door. They were wearing a shirt and tie, their dates wearing matching black, spaghetti strapped dresses. It had been a few days since their moms returned from Hawaii and an evening was planned.

They thought this would be another date with their aunts. They were wrong.

"Switch," Stacey said, moving to her son, Aaron's arm. Trish did the same, holding Bennet's hand.

"Uh, switching?" Aaron asked.

"Yes, you're on a date with your mothers tonight," Stacey said. "Let's go."

They went to the same beachside, romantic restaurants again, each a few miles apart. There was barely any talking between the two. Stacey and Trish had wine and salads, holding their son's hands the whole time. They would occasionally stare at them, not smiling, a slightly seductive look on their faces. Aaron and Bennet tried their best to hide their discomfort.

When the meal ended, the moms paid the bill; the sons held the door open for them and drove.

"We're not going home," Stacey told Aaron.

"We're not?" Aaron asked nervously.

Trish had told the same thing to Bennet "No, we have a nice hotel room waiting for us."

"A hotel room?" Bennet asked.

"Just drive," Stacey ordered Aaron, plugging in the directions to the GPS.

They arrived the same time as Bennet and Trish. The mothers said nothing to one another, holding the arms of their sons, they marched toward the hotel.

The elevator ride was silent. When they arrived to the top floor, ten stories up, the mothers gave each other a sly grin, exited the elevator with their sons, and walked off in opposite directions. Aaron and Bennet looked over their shoulder at one another and shrugged.

Inside Aaron and Stacey's room, the magnitude of what she was planning hit her. She had ideas, thoughts, unsure if any of them would pan out. She took a deep breath and moved into the room. She didn't turn on the lights. Stacey instead found several strategically placed candles next to the bed, lighting them one by one.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds