Fitness Model Moms

"Mom?" Aaron asked, watching her.

Stacey said nothing. She guided Aaron to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What's going - "

He was interrupted by his mother's index finger. She smiled softly at him. Stacey leaned down, giving his lips a kiss just as soft as her smile.

"I love you," she whispered.

In Bennet and Trish's room, Trish closed the door, the magnitude of what she was planning hit her. She paused and turned around to face her son. A lamp next to the bed was left on. She stared at his confused face looking back at hers. Something ignited in Trish at that moment. She saw red, not of anger, but of lust. Channeling Stacey she lunged at her son.

"Mom?" Bennet asked. Trish grabbed his shirt and flung him against the wall.

"Shut up!" she ordered, then grabbed his face kissing him hard.

Breaking the kiss for air, Bennet managed to ask, "What's going on?"

His mother pulled him away from the wall and flung him on the bed. She quickly mounted him, "I'm fucking you!" she ripped his shirt away from his chest.

In Aaron and Stacey's room, Stacey kissed Aaron's lips several more times, slowly going to her knees in front of him.

Not taking her eyes off him, she undid his belt, pulling it away, and then unbuttoned his pants. His mouth hung open. "I, I, love you too," he whispered back.

Stacey smiled, pulling her shocked son's cock out of his boxer shorts. She looked at his erection, then back to his face. Reaching up to caress his cheek then grabbing the base of his cock with both hand, she smiled one more time. Channeling Trish, she opened her mouth, lovingly licking, kissing, all over his cock, taking her sweet and agonizing time. Aaron's eyes rolled in the back of his head, watching the love of his life worship his cock.

In the other room, Trish had torn her son's clothes completely off. She then carelessly clawed her own dress off. She jumped back on Bennet, grabbing his face. "Are you ready? Huh?" she kissed him hard.

"Holy shit!" he cried after her tongue slithered out of his mouth.

"Watch your language!" Trish slapped him. "Now fuck me! Fill my cunt with your cum! You're a mother fucker now! And I'm your slut! Do you understand me?"

Bennet gulped and nodded his head.

Trish grabbed the base of his cock, sitting on it, impaling herself easily. "Yes! Mmm, this is my dick and this is your pussy! Now fill me up!"

Stacey loved hearing Aaron moan as she worked. She had removed his pants, neatly folding them, and was back on her knees, slowly bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

"Ahh, mom, it's so good," Aaron struggled to say. "I can't last."

"Let me drink from you my love," Stacey whispered once again. "Please?"

"Uh huh," Aaron breathed. "Oh...wow."

"Mmmm," Stacey moaned, her mouth filling with semen. She knew her inexperienced son wouldn't last long. She didn't care.

She felt his cock pulsate and pump cum into her mouth, swallowing every last drop. She sucked it clean when it was done.

Stacey stood, smiling at him, slowly removing her dress, sliding the straps over her shoulder one at a time.

"Mom, I just," Aaron glanced to his crotch.

"It's fine, we can be naked for a while, then make love later, when you're ready," Stacey replied.

Aaron nodded. His naked mother sat next to him, assisting him with removing his shirt. Folding it, she put her arm around him, hugging his naked body against hers, kissing his cheek.

"Let's cuddle," She said, working her way to the pillows. Aaron held her in his arms, still in shock over what was happening.

"Bam! Bam! Bam!" Trish screamed out every time she landed on Bennet's cock. He was lying on his back, watching his mother fuck him wildly. "Fill my pussy with your cum! Now!"

"Ah geez!" Bennet said, unable to hold it in, unable to keep his cock from exploding. His body shook and he moaned once more while Trish landed on him one last time, grinding her clit against him.

"That's it! That's what I want!" She exclaimed, grabbing Bennet's head, kissing him hard again, his glasses crooked, his hair messy.

Trish collapsed on his chest. "Mmmm, I'm going to wake your dick up and we'll keep going!"

She kissed his face more and more, she bit at his neck, sucking his skin down his chest, tummy, and finally his cock.

"Delicious!" Trish licked cum and pussy juices from Bennet's shaft.

Bennet winced with pleasure and agony, rising to his elbows after straightening his glasses.

Stacey was kissing slowly at Aaron's neck, still in his arms, her hand roaming over his chest and stomach. She pulled his face to hers, giving him a long, deep kiss.

"I'm sorry," she giggled.

"For what?" Aaron asked.

"That kiss probably tasted like sperm," she replied.

"It's fine, mom," Aaron said.

"Good," Stacey kissed him again, her hand finding his weakened cock, stroking it, bringing it back to life.

Trish's head was banging against Bennet's lower abdomen over and over, his cock coming back to life, and reaching into the back of Trish's throat.

She wouldn't stop, not until she felt his seed flow down her gullet. Trish was an animal with Bennet.

Minutes later it happened, Bennet gripped the sheets of the bed, face contorting with pleasure as his cock erupted again, injecting his mother's throat with his warm cum.

"Oh fuck!" Trish called out, after swallowing the last of his semen. She wiped her mouth and jumped back onto Bennet.

Stacey was already on top of Aaron. She had gently guided his erect cock inside her, shaking, moaning as she felt his length enter.

"Yes," she whispered, kissing him again. "It's perfect. You're perfect." She removed Aaron's glasses, carefully placing them on the bedside table and continued kissing him, slowly grinding herself against him.

"Mom, I can't - "

"I told you it doesn't matter," Stacey said, pausing her kisses. "If you want to go, do it inside me."

Aaron nodded, staring into his mother's face, watching her smile back at his. She felt so good, so perfect. He came again, filling her with his seed, "Mommm."

"I love you," Stacey hugged him, her pussy oozing with his cum.

An hour later, Bennet was on top of Trish, her legs trapping him in place. She slapped him a couple times, "That's it! Keep going! You give mommy that perfect cock!"

"Oh shit!" Bennet couldn't believe it.

"Sweetie, stop," Trish reverted back to her normal self. "You really need to practice not cussing. I'd hate for you to slip up and say a bad word on a job interview."

"Yes, mom, I understand."

"Good," the crazed lust returned to her eyes. "No don't you dare stop fucking me! You understand me, young man?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good! Good," Trish, gripped her pillow, the other hand gripping the back of Bennet's head, an orgasm approaching. "Come on!" she snarled at him, biting her bottom lip."

Trish's pussy shaking, ready to open a floodgate of pleasure, drowning her body with orgasmic bliss, she cried out to her son.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed in the hotel room. "Ohhhh yesssss."

She pulled Bennet in for a long embrace. "I love you," she said. "So much."

"I love you too. More than anyone and anything," Bennet replied.

At that same moment in Aaron and Stacey's room, Stacey was on all fours. She had presented and offered herself to Aaron earlier.

Aaron gently pulled her back against his body, his hands cupping her breasts.

"I don't know if I can keep up with you," he joked.

Stacey returned to her normal self, "Oh no, no, no, don't you hand me that crap! Get back to work boy!"

"Yes ma'am!" Aaron resumed slowly thrusting in and out of her from behind.

"That's it," she whispered. "Yes my darling, yes."

She turned to face him, looking slightly over her shoulder. Aaron's mouth found hers, his fingers teasing and rubbing her nipples.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her body tensing up. Aaron wrapped an arm around his mother, the other caressing her face. "Y-yessss."

"So good," Aaron whispered in her ear. "I love you, I've always been in love with you."

"Oh Aaron," Stacey teared up, her body tightening more, her pussy convulsing around his shaft. The fire of love and passion ignited, enveloping her in orgasmic flames.

Stacey arched her back and moaned soulfully, powerfully cumming, while her son held her from behind.

An hour later, after cumming again, the sons were exhausted, the moms unable to stop smiling. They waited for them to fall asleep and snuck out of bed.

Not bothering to put clothes on, nor caring, they exited their hotel rooms, seeing each other at the opposite end of the hallway. Stacey and Trish, giggling, jogged toward one another, meeting in the middle at the elevator.

"We did it!" Stacey exclaimed.

"Yes!" Trish hugged her. They held each other and hopped up and down, giddy over what they've done.

The elevator door opened, it was the late night cleaning service for empty rooms. The woman's mouth hung open, seeing two naked women hug and laugh.

The sisters saw someone in their peripheral vision. They both turned to the open elevator and said "hi" in unison. The door closed, the shocked cleaning lady went to another floor.

"It was the best I've ever had," Stacey said.

"Me too! It was incredible. He didn't last long, but I don't care," Trish said.

"Same here! They are exhausted now. Let's let them rest and we'll continue this back at home."

"We will?" Trish asked.

"Absolutely. We'll turn them into sexual dynamos. It'll be our secret."

"Maybe they could be our, um, you know, lovers?" Trish meekly suggested.

Stacey gasped. "Great idea! It's wrong, but I don't care!"

They hugged each other once more. "Wanna switch?" Stacey winked.

Trish giggled, "No, not in the least."

"Fair enough. But perhaps their aunts can take them out on one last date in the near future," Stacey suggested.

They parted ways in the hallway, Stacey slapping Trish's ass when she turned to leave. Back at their rooms, they curled up into their new lover's arms.

Chapter 11

All four slept late the next morning, barely making their checkout time. The extended shower the couples took contributed to the delay. Each mom thoroughly cleaned their son, chatting casually about how their relationship is changed, thanking them for confessing their feelings to their aunts. They kissed in the hot shower, telling each other they loved them, how good and natural it felt.

When they arrived home each mom took their son to bed. They spent the rest of the day there. Aaron and Bennet were tired, sore, but couldn't get enough of them - saying over and over how much they've wanted this, how much they desired these women.

They skipped Monday through Wednesday classes, spending that time having sex with their fitness model moms.

Over time Trish started showing signs of her normal sweet, gentle, loving self but for the most part was still a wild animal in bed with her son and only her son.

The same thing was occurring with Stacey. She showed signs of her wild, crazy, dominant self but for the most part was slowly making sweet love to her son - the only man she'd been like that with.

A week after their hotel stay the cousins had a break from their mothers. Saturday night their aunts suggested a date night. A "real date" Stacey called it.

Aaron was once again with Trish and Bennet was with Stacey. They went to their own restaurants and had planned on seeing a movie afterward. They never made it to the theater.

Arriving home at the same time, Stacey took Bennet to his room, Trish took Aaron to his.

Stacey pushed Bennet on his bed, quickly flinging her dress off. "You're a smart guy. I think you knew this would happen eventually," she grinned.

Bennet smiled, watching his naked aunt mount him. "Yep."

In Aaron's room, Trish was sitting next to her nephew. "I know you said you loved me, but not in a, you know, sexual way."

"Oh well, I mean," Aaron said.

"It's ok, really it is. But I was thinking maybe we could play tonight? It'd be fun, you know?" Trish suggested.

"Yeah, it would," Aaron said, the muffled sounds of his mother grunting behind closed doors across the hall.

Trish smiled, tipping Aaron's chin toward her and kissing him. Their eyes closed and they leaned back on his bed, beginning a night of lovemaking.

Hours later, near dawn; Stacey and Trish tip-toed out of their sleeping nephew's rooms, and holding hands, they made their way to their shower.

The hot steam enveloped them, their mouths joined, tongues swirling around each other. Stacey's fingers were embedded deep inside Trish, Trish's inside Stacey.

Breaking the kiss, they told each other they loved one another in unison.

Also climaxing in unison, the sister's moans echoed throughout the bathroom.

Under the covers, kissing between words, Stacey suggested they sleep in their son's rooms from now on.

"Good idea," Trish agreed. "We can use this room as something special."

"Yes. Every weekend. You and Bennet can be in here, then the following weekend Aaron and I."

"What about the two of us?" Trish asked.

"Well we can sneak off every once in a while. Or on the third weekend after you and Bennet, then Aaron and I, you and I could be in here. It'd be special mommy-sister time. I'm sure they'd understand. They could even watch if they wanted," Stacy suggested.

"Yes!" Trish agreed.

They did just that. The next weekend Trish and Bennet were in the master bedroom, enjoying a nice bath. The following weekend was Aaron and Stacey.

The third weekend, Friday night, Stacey convinced her son and nephew to sit naked on the couch. They were shy at first, Stacey telling them not to look at one another, rolling her eyes in the process. The sons finally loosened up, not glancing at each other's cocks.

"Gosh you probably jacked those things off to us all the time. You never did it together?" Stacey asked, straddling Aaron.

"Ew, no," Aaron answered.

"Mom we've been talking. I think we want to change school some. Not drop out, but change direction," Bennet spoke up.

"Yes? What'd you have in mind?" Trish was straddling him too.

"We were thinking photography," Bennet said. The sons smiling at their mothers.

Stacey and Trish nodded. "That's a wonderful idea," Trish said, leaning down to kiss Bennet. She offered him a breast, Stacey doing the same.

*

It was close to midnight a couple hours later. Moonlight mixed with street lights traveled through their living room window, shining on Stacey and Trish's slick backs. They were riding two men on a couch - their sons.

It had been two hours, they had no plans to stop; they were going all night.

Their sons had gotten better, their stamina improved. Just after midnight Aaron and Bennet came inside Stacey and Trish, filling them with cum. They looked embarrassed, not lasting as long as their mothers deserved.

Stacey and Trish kissed them, letting them know without words, that it didn't matter if they didn't last as long as they'd like. They would rest up and keep going.

After a passionate kiss to their sons, Stacey and Trish turned to face one another. Aaron and Bennet watched their mothers kiss, tongues clashing. It ended with a long string of saliva connecting their mouths. They smiled at one another, then to their sons, resuming their night of passion.

These sisters did everything together.

The end.

************************

I'm debating on making this a series - each story containing different fitness model moms etc. I'm still fleshing out ideas.

************************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds