Fixing the Neighbor

“See, slut, you like it,” I teased. “Just tell me that you’re a slut and you want me to fuck you and I’ll make sure you cum.”

Her eyes opened, obviously torn with a deep desire for stimulation and anger at my manipulation. Her brow furrowed, but eventually she whispered softly, “I’m a slut and I want you to fuck me.”

“What was that,” I said mockingly.

“I’m a slut and I want you to fuck me,” she said a little louder this time.

“Yell it,” I demanded.

“I’M A SLUT AND I WANT YOU TO FUUUUUUUUCCCCCK MEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed, rising in pitch as my finger resumed rubbing her clit while she finished her sentence.

I spread her pussy lips apart with one hand while I traced deep circles around her hardened nub with my other hand. She was obviously highly aroused and began to buck back against my fingers. She shifted backwards slightly so her ass moved closer to me, and I began to very rapidly rub my fingers back and forth over her clit.

“Oh Kevin!” she cried out as I pleasured her most sensitive spot.

Leaning forward I lapped at her pussy lips with my tongue. “Oh God!” she cried out, her eyes shooting wide open.

I licked along her pussy folds and tasted deeply of her juices while she remained bent over with her hands on her feet. She bumped her hips up and down slightly as I licked at her and continued to play her hard clit beneath my fingers.

“Oh God, no one has ever gone down on me before,” she moaned. I was shocked and couldn’t believe that with all their fucking Tom had never before paid her the courtesy of eating her out.

I determined to do a good job of sucking her pussy. I dipped two long fingers deep into her cunt and began to finger fuck her while my mouth moved towards her clit. As I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy, I ran the length of my rough tongue against her protruding clit. I marveled as I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers and squeeze them tightly while they slid in and out of her. She must be one hell of a fuck, I thought to myself.

I rubbed slow circles around her clit with my rough, wet tongue as finger fucked her. I could feel her pent-up arousal rapidly building and she moaned deeply again.

“Oh Kevin, fuck me with those fingers,” she groaned. “Ohhhhhhh gaaaawwwdd, your tongue feels INCREDIBLE!”

I reached down with my free hand and began rolling her nipple between my fingers once again. I rapidly pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt while licking deep circles around her clit with my wet tongue. She I could sense she was getting close, I began rapidly flicking her hard button with the tip of my tongue while I jammed my fingers deeply in and out of her.

“Ohhhhh, I’m going to cum for you,” she yelled, the pitch in her voice rising. I flicked hard and deep at her clit as I pulled on her nipple.

“Ohhhh gaaaawwwdd, here it cumsss. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeesssss!” She cried. I buried my fingers in her soft pussy.

“Ohhhhh Kevin, I’m sooooo…… Oh God! Aaaaaaaaggghhhhhh, I’m cuuuuuuummmminnnnnnggggg!” she screamed. Her pussy muscles violently spasmed around my fingers as her hips bucked up and down. I could feel wave after wave of orgasm crash through her body as she panted loudly and I continued to flick her hard clit. The pussy juices leaked down her leg as she shook, and finally she collapsed face down on the floor.

I paused for a few minutes, looking at her splayed out before me, face down on the floor. Her body moved up and down with deep, heavy breaths and I admired her smooth, cute bottom.

I took my time completely undressing myself and tossing all my clothes to the side. My cock had regained its full height while watching Nikki’s incredible show and feeling her cum on my fingers. I knelt with my engorged cock in hand between Nikki’s legs. I gingerly lifted her ass slightly off the ground. I positioned my dick at the opening of her cunt and gently rubbed the hard head of my rod against her puffy pussy lips. Her snatch was dripping wet from her orgasm, and I slid the head of my dick over her soft folds and then rubbed it against her slippery clit. She moaned very softly, but remained in her position with her head face down under her arm.

“I’m going to fuck you Nikki,” I said calmly. “Tell me that’s what you want.”

“I want you to fuck me,” she quickly responded.

I coated my shaft with her wet pussy juices, and then eased the head of my cock past her pussy lips. I have a very thick dick, but as I slipped more than half of my member between her velvety folds I noticed that I was sliding into her very easily. I should have expected this from her well fucked pussy, because although feeling my shaft slide against her slippery cunt walls felt good, her lack of tightness wasn’t very stimulating. For a second, as I withdrew my cock up to it’s head, I worried that I wasn’t going to enjoy this fucking. Then, as I thrust my thick dick back inside of her, I felt her pussy suddenly tighten into a vise like grip. Shoving the last few inches of my hard meat into her was like sliding into a wet vice. I paused buried deep within her steamy snatch to marvel at how tight she had become, and I was completely shocked to feel her pussy muscles release and then re-grip my shaft. It felt like a strong, velvety smooth hand was milking my cock as it sat inside of her, and I groaned involuntarily. This hot piece of ass knew how to flex her pussy muscles and milk my dick.

“Oh man that feels incredible,” I sighed.

Nikki finally looked back at me, red hair draped over her back and green eyes staring into mine. She smiled for the first time and said, “You like that, huh?” She gripped and un-gripped my cock with her strong pussy muscles and I couldn’t help moaning with the incredible sensation.

I rocked my hips back, and then forward, shoving my meat back into her vice. She groaned and ground her clit against my crotch as she squeezed me inside. I adopted a steady rhythm, sliding my meat in and out of her slippery pussy as she began to hump back against my hard pole. The alternating vice and easy entrance were tantalizing as I didn’t know which to expect with each thrust. Meanwhile I couldn’t believe how good it felt when her pussy muscles milked me within her smooth folds, and I was delighting in her expert ministrations.

Nikki shifted slightly, moving onto her elbows and lifting her ass further into the air. With her assuming doggy style position, it was easier for her to rock back and forth with our fucking. I ran my rough palm over her smooth ass, and down to her hips as I pulled her hard onto me. She squealed with unmistakable glee as I buried my cock deep into her pussy. I reached around with my other hand and found the hard bump of her clit. When I began rapidly rubbing her sensitive spot with my fingers, she went wild. She threw her head back, arched her body, and screamed with pleasure.

“Oh YES Kevin, FUCK ME!” she yelled.

I rocked hard and deep into her pussy, shoving my meat into her over and over and over. I bent over and, while continuing to manipulate her wet clit, I found one of her dangling tits and squeezed it with my large hands. I felt the firm tit flesh squish between my fingers, and when I pulled on her hardened nipple she screamed.

“Oh Gawd! Oh YEAH! Pull my tits and fuck me hard,” Nikki screamed.

I reached up with my hand that had been pulling on her nipple and wrapped her ponytail of red hair around my palm. I began pulling back on her hair as I pounded into her, and Nikki started panting “Fuck me hard, fuck me hard” as I pistoned my thick meat in and out of her tight cunt.

I could tell Nikki was getting close as she stopped tightening and untightening her pussy muscles, but remained clenched in one tight grip. I moaned as I felt my cock squeezed as it slid in and out of her soft and flexible pussy. I yanked hard on her hair and plowed deep into her, still rubbing her hard clit with my fingers. When her body shook and finally came it was incredible. She screamed as I felt her body shake, watched her ass jiggle, saw her large hanging breasts swing wildly, and most importantly felt her pussy spasm and vibrate around my cock. It was as if a wet, gloved hand was yanking at my dick inside of her. I felt the cum churning in my balls and soon felt the heat boil from my crotch and explode through my penis in a blinding orgasm. I crashed through wave after wave of pleasure while my cock spurted deep inside her warm pussy.

I collapsed onto Nikki’s back and attempted to catch my breath. She remained motionless beneath me as I slipped my shrinking cock from her dripping cunt and rose to dress myself. As I walked out the door I turned and looked at her delicate body on the floor and gave her one final warning.

“Every time you wake me with your fucking, you will be forced to have sex with me or I will show Tom my pictures,” I said.

When Tom returned in two weeks, Nikki was the loudest she had ever been during sex. But that is a story for later.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds