For The Love of a Child

"No," Teela seethed, "But you two were using words like "her" and "she", and I'm the only woman in here."

"You ain't no woman," Gabe cackled, "You're still a split-tail girl...girl."

"I turn twenty-one this weekend, thank you," she angrily growled, "So kiss my ass...you old bastard."

"Calm down, darlin," Ernie chuckled, "You're starting to get us stirred up with that smell of yours."

"Why... you old son-of-a-bitch," Teela hissed, "As far as smells go, let me tell you something. You smell like a fat chunk of hippopotamus ass that's been boiled fifty-five gallons of hyena piss so; fuck off." Then she turned to me and exasperatedly asked, "Can we go now?"

"She's a good one, Mark," Ernie said, as we were leaving, "You better hang on to that one."

"Yeah," Gabe smiled, "We like her."

"Thanks guys," I laughed, "We'll see you later."

~~~~~~

"You mean to tell me that you know those two?" Teela scowled, as I smiled, "That wasn't funny."

"Rhinoceros dick, hippopotamus ass, hyena piss," I chuckled, "I think you've been watching too much Wild Kingdom on the TV."

"Oh, shut up, you're coming home with me," she smiled.

"And what makes you think that?" I teased, as I followed her to her car.

"Because I want you with me," she pouted, and then giggled, "Besides, I already told your Dad that you wouldn't be home tonight."

"Wait a minute," I said, stopping in the middle of the parking lot, "What about your parents?"

"They left this morning for two weeks," she seductively purred, "Are you coming or not?"

"Mmm," I replied, quickly hugging her, "Lead the way, baby."

~~~~~~

As the afternoon waned into the evening I followed Teela back to her house to find it empty. Both of her parents as well as the grounds and house staff had all been dismissed for the two weeks that Peter and Sharon would be gone.

"I meant to ask you," I smiled, as we walked into her family's house, "What does your father do for a living?"

"Oh, that," she giggled, "My family owns over a hundred hospitals world wide, including the one we both work at."

I filed that information in the back of my mind to use at a later date, but in the mean time, my attention was focused solely on my beautiful Teela. I swear she is still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen because.... Oopps, I'm getting ahead of myself.

~~~~~~

That night Teela fed me roast beef with roasted potatoes, with some green beans on the side, which was all very tasty. And when I was done, she looked at me and purred, "Come on, baby, it's time for us to take a shower.

~~~~~~

As we stood in the bathroom getting ready to shower, we took the time to undress one another slowly and sensually. She took off my shirt, kissing bits of exposed flesh once the clothing had been removed. Then came my shorts, and because I wasn't wearing underwear, my extremely hard, seven and a half inch cock made its presence known very quickly.

"Oh, my," Teela seductively smiled, gently grabbing my shaft, "You and I are going to have a lot of fun, baby."

"I hope so," I grinned, "Now it's my turn to take your clothes off."

"No need, baby," she giggled, "Watch this," and in mere seconds, she was as naked as the day she was born. Her body was a pure work of art, made solely by the hand of God himself. Her large and pendulous breasts, a 36D, hung gently down her front, capped with dark raspberry aureole, roughly three inches in diameter, anchoring her rubbery nipples that were at least three inches long, and as big around as my little finger.

Looking further down her gently curved, but sleek body, I rose my eyes from her dainty little feet, all the way up her perfectly shaped legs to find a small patch of dark brown, almost black hair upon the top of her mons.

I was momentarily speechless until she looked at me and sensually breathed, "I love you, Mark," while together, almost as if we'd been preprogrammed to do so, took each other into one another's arms. And pressing our naked bodies so closely together that even a laser couldn't penetrate a space between us, we professed our undying love for one another until we climbed under the water as it rained from the overhead shower nozzle to trickle upon us.

Neither of us said a word as we washed one another. The only form of communication that passed between us was a subtle smile, a slight moan, or an even slighter kiss. We acted almost primal, the only sign of our humanity being the gentle touches and even more tender caresses.

~~~~~~

Once we were dry, Teela led me, the both of us still naked, into her bedroom and onto her bed. This is where I simply have to tell you that I'll never get tired of watching her naked ass from behind as she walks. And even through the times that we had to spend apart, I hated to see her leave, but I absolutely loved watching her walk away. (Yeah, yeah I know what you female readers are saying right now...typical guy, huh?)

Anyway, as she lay down on the bed, pulling me with her until our bodies were face-to-face, she tenderly kissed me and said, "Before now, I never even entertained the idea of letting someone make love to me unless I was married," happy tears began to fill her eyes as she continued, "What I'm trying to say, Mark, is that I'm still a virgin. I swore to myself that the only man that I would ever make love to would be the man that wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. If you're that man, then I'm yours, but if you have even the slightest doubt, you need to tell me right now, and we'll get up and get dressed."

"Has anyone ever told you that sometimes you talk too much," I smiled, tenderly kissing her lips, "I love you, Teela, I always will and I'm not going anywhere...ever."

"Oh, yeah?" she sniffled smiling, as I nodded, "Well, just don't go making promises you can't keep."

"Like I said, " I replied, pulling her as close to me as was possible, and then lightly kissing her lips, "You talk too much

She pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs the moment she was on her back. And then wrapping her legs around the back of mine, in order to securely hold me in place, she looked into my eyes and softly purred, "I want you inside of me now, Mark. Fuck me and make me yours, and yours alone, my love."

We didn't have any intentions of hurrying what was now inevitable; as I slowly, inch by agonizing inch, eased my cock inside of her until I came to her maidenhead.

"I'm sorry, my love," I softly groaned, "But this is going to hurt."

"Just do it, baby," she panted, "Make it quick so that...ungh," she yelped, as I pierced her membrane, her body clinging tightly to me.

"God, that hurt," she whimpered, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you, too," I tenderly replied, kissing away the lone tear that was making its way down her cheek, "You'll start to feel better in a few minutes after you get used to it."

"It feels good now," she began to giggle, "It only hurt because your big elephant cock popped my cherry."

"Let me see," I smiled, "You've talked about rhinoceros dick, hippopotamus ass, hyena piss, and elephant cock. What's next, panther pussy?"

"Oh, my God," she howled, "You are so baaa...oh, God," as I began to slowly move in and out of her. Every time I plunged my cock into her warm wet, and extremely tight pussy, I made sure to lean down and suck the rock hard nipples on her beautiful tits.

"Oh, yes, Mark," she began to pant, as I suddenly picked up the pace, "Faster, Ooo, yes, harder, oh my God, Mark...Fuck me, ungh, ungh, OH, OH, OH YES, YES, MY GOD, MARK, I'M CUMMING...FUCK ME HARD...OOOHHH, YES I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGG, UNGH, UNGH."

"Ungh, Teela, baby, here I come," I loudly groaned, emptying the entire contents of my balls deep within the warm wet recesses of her tight pussy.

~~~~~~

As we lay together in the afterglow of our love, she leaned her head up on her elbow as she slowly rubbed her hand across the expanse of my chest, stopping to lightly tweak my nipples along the way.

"I sure enjoyed that, baby," she softly said, "And I promise to always love and be good to you and never hurt you."

"Good," I smiled, "Because I'll never leave you, I'll love you for the rest of my life, and God help anyone who tries to hurt you."

"Hey, I'm hungry," she suddenly said, "You wanna come with me into the kitchen and help me make supper."

"Sure, you go ahead," I grinned, "I wanna walk behind you and look at that beautiful naked little ass."

"Pervert," she laughed, as she got out of bed, making me chase her into the kitchen, squealing every step of the way as I gently pinched her beautiful and tight little ass.

~~~~~~

We'd decided to make some chili, and as I was browning the ground chuck roast; I saw Teela, out of the corner of my eye, chopping the vegetables, as she was unknowingly being watched. The evening sun had almost set, and there was just barely enough light to pour through the window and onto her naked form. It was then that I knew that I would never be able to live without her, as I beheld for the first of many times, the most beautiful thing I would ever see.

"What're you looking at?" she sweetly asked me, a beautiful smile lighting up her face, and warming my heart.

"You are so beautiful," I told her, "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"I love you, Mark," she said, suddenly dropping what she was doing to press her naked body to mine from behind, while she squeezed my butt, "God, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby, I really do," I smiled, reaching behind us and patting her little ass, "But if you keep doing that, the chili won't get finished."

~~~~~~

We ate a leisurely meal, stopping to feed one another, or to playfully kiss and laugh. And when we had finished, we cleaned the kitchen, and hand-in-hand, walked back to her bedroom for another round of lovemaking until we fell asleep in one another's arms, sleeping the whole night through.

~~~~~~

The schedule was fairly open the next day at work, and after I'd assigned jobs to my team members, I finished up my paperwork and then headed to Mike Gaines' office.

~~~~~~

"Good morning, baby," Teela sweetly greeted me, when I got to Mike's office, "I slept so good next to you last night."

"I did, too, and I love you," I smiled, "Is Mike in?"

"Aw, I love you, too, baby," she blushed, "Yeah, he's here so; go on in."

"I'll see you at lunch," I smiled, as I walked into Mike's office.

~~~~~~

"Hey, kid," Mike smiled, when he saw me walking into his office, "Close the door and come on in."

I did as he asked and took a seat, while Mike pressed his intercom button, and said, "Teela, would you get me and your boyfriend a couple of Mocha Lattes, please?"

"Okay, Mike," I heard her giggle, ""It's going to be a few minutes."

"Thanks, kiddo," he smiled, and then turned the intercom off. "So," he said, sporting a shit-eating grin on his face, "How're you and Teela getting along? It must be good from the look on her face when she got to work this morning."

"Oh, you shut up," I laughed, "She's a wonderful girl, and really like her a lot," I sighed, "A whole lot."

"I'm gonna call bullshit on that one," he laughed, "Come on, Mark, this is your old buddy Mike. Tell me the truth," his tone of voice a little softer now, "It's okay, man, you're among friends, brother."

"Alright, I love her," I relented, "Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you happy now?"

"As a matter of fact, I am," Mike smiled, standing up and patting me on the back, "She's my God Daughter, Mark; and she's the real thing, kid, true blue."

Before I could comment, which I was going to sit Mike down and ask some questions, a lot of them as a matter of fact, Teela came in with our beverages. And after placing them on Mike's desk, she rubbed her palm across my chest, dragging her nails as she passed me on her way out, closing the door behind her.

"Damn," Mike laughed, "You are in so much trouble, because Teela will give you mortal hell if you ever piss her off, I hope you know that."

"So, what," I nonchalantly replied, "I love her and that's all that matters to me, but there's a few things that you and I need to discuss before this goes any further."

"Oh, really," he attentively responded, his curiosity obviously now piqued, "And exactly what would those "few things" just happen to be, my young inquisitive friend?"

"Okay, then," I began, "Let's start with your relationship with Teela."

"What about it?" he openly replied, "Come on, Mark, what is it that you really want to know."

"How is it that you've known her since she was little," I asked, "And why is she your God Daughter?"

"I figured this would eventually happen one day so; here it is, kid," he began, "Teela's father and I were part of a Special Observations Group that operated all over Southeast Asia; and when I say all over, I'm talking about not only South Vietnam, but North Vietnam, too, as well as Cambodia and Laos."

"Jeez, North Vietnam as well as Cambodia and Laos," I stupidly asked, "What the hell were you doing there?"

"Our jobs," her replied, his icy stare immediately making me realize that, that was all I needed to know, "We were doing our jobs, no more, no less...Pete and I became close friends," Mike now began to smile, "We made a deal with each other that, if we both got out there alive, then the first one to have kids, the other one would be their God Father. So, do you have any more questions, Mark?"

"No, and I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories, " I replied, "I'm really sorry about that."

"You didn't bring back any bad memories, kid," he smiled, "If anything, you just showed me how much you care for her by asking me things about her."

"It's like I've already told you," I seriously replied, "I love her, Mike, and woe be unto the first asshole that ever tries to hurt her."

"I believe you," he smiled, "And thanks, Mark."

"Thanks," I asked, "What're you thanking me for?"

"For being good to Teela," he smiled, his eyes beginning to fill with tears, "She's like a daughter to me, and you're a good man whom, I know for a fact, she's head-over-heels in love with."

"Oh, yeah?" I teased, "And just how would you know that?"

"Don't act like a dumb ass," he laughed, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, I do," I smiled, "And just so you know, I'm going to ask her to marry me one day."

"Good," he chuckled, "But until that day comes, I know for a fact that you're getting off work after lunch, and I was wondering if you felt like jumping again this afternoon."

"How do you know that?"

"A little bird told me," he knowingly grinned, "Besides, the weather's going to be perfect at the drop zone."

"Cool," I replied, "But I don't have a chute."

"That's another thing," he smiled, "I found a good deal on a ram-air pilot chute that's only been used twice."

"Only twice, huh?" I curiously asked, "How much do they want for it?"

"Well," he began, "It belongs to a friend of mine and I can vouch for the integrity of the chute, but I'm fairly certain that I can get you a good deal, no more than two thousand dollars at the very most."

"How old is it?" I asked, "The chute, I mean."

"I know what you meant," Mike laughed, picking up the phone, "Hang for a second and I'll call him right now.

While Mike was on the phone, I stepped out of his office to go talk to Teela. Imagine my surprise to find little Jessica sitting in a wheelchair next to Teela's desk, the two of them eating ice cream and giggling.

"What're you doing out of your room, young lady?" I smiled, as her little face lit up at seeing me, "Does Doctor Schwartz know about this?"

"Yes, he does," Teela knowingly grinned, "I just saw him a little while ago and I asked him if it was okay; and he said it was fine with him, just as long as it wasn't for too long."

"Okay then," I warmly smiled, "How're you feeling today, Jess?"

"I feel pretty good," she giggled, "Especially since Teela came and got me."

"Yeah that's because she spoils you rotten," I chuckled, gently touching the sweet child's face with the back of my hand, "But that's okay, too, baby girl"

"If that's not a case of the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't know what is," Teela giggled, "You big softy."

"Hush up, silly girl," I smiled, making Jessie giggle.

~~~~~~

Mike had stuck a deal over the phone for the price of my parachute, and as soon as Dr. Schwartz told me that I had the rest of the day off when I returned from lunch, which I had with Teela of course, Mike and I headed out to the "Flying V".

"The guy that owns the chute is gonna meet us at the Flying V," Mike excitedly grinned, "I've seen it and you're gonna love it, kid."

"I need to stop by the bank and get some money out," I replied, "That way I can pay cash for it on the spot."

"Hold off for a bit," Mike knowingly grinned, "You might even be surprised."

"But what about the..."

"You've got to learn to trust me, kid," Mike smiled, "You worry too much."

~~~~~~

Chapter Six

"Well, I'll be damned," I smiled, when I saw my father inside the parachute hangar, talking and joking with Victor, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What?" he innocently replied, "I just came out here to sell a parachute."

"Yeah, right," I laughed, "Since when did you start jumping?"

"Yesterday afternoon, and this morning," he grinned, Mike and Victor both now laughing.

When I sensed the familiarity between the three of them, I chuckled and said, "Alright, you guys, what the hell is going on here?"

"I told you two he'd figure it out," Mike laughed, "He's just like his father was in the Nam, whom, by the way, is the reason we're all still alive."

Of course, I knew that my father had been in the Marine Corps, and that he'd also fought in Vietnam, he'd just never really seemed like he wanted to talk about it so; I'd simply quit asking, thinking nothing of it until this very moment. Then it began to hit me as I pieced together certain facts, which I'd been recently made aware of. First of all, Mike and Pete, Teela's father, had become friends in Vietnam, and as it had now become openly obvious; Victor had also been part of the team that Mike had told me about.

I was proudly shocked when Mike put his arm around my father's shoulder, and to me, said, "We are the last living members of an eight-man team that worked for the Central Intelligence Agency during the Vietnam War."

"Wow," I gasped, "Why didn't you ever tell me, Dad?"

"I'm sorry for not telling you son," Dad sadly smiled, "But after I came home, your mother and I agreed to never talk about it again," then looking around at all of us, "When we really should have right then and there," then his eyes began to silently fill with tears, "But there are still a lot of things that you don't really need to know, okay?"

"It's alright, Dad," I smiled, patting his shoulder, "It really is,"

"Okay, we're all cool now," Mike interjected, diffusing a potentially sad situation, "And now for the reason we're all here to begin with," looking at his watch, "In eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one," then suddenly running out of the hangar and looking straight up; Mike pointed his finger skyward, and laughed, "There he is...the crazy son-of-a-bitch."

I looked up to see a lone figure falling away from a large aircraft much further up in altitude. Mike told me that aircraft was at an altitude somewhere between twenty thousand, to twenty-five thousand feet, when the jumper bailed.

"Good God," I gasped, "Who in their right mind would do something that insane?"

"Pete," replied Mike, Victor and Dad, simultaneously, and then laughed like old college buddies on a get-away weekend.

"Pete, as in Teela's Dad," I incredulously asked, "That Pete?"

"That would be the one," Victor laughed.

"He always was a crazy son-of-a-bitch to start with," Mike laughed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds