For the Love of Gramma

To kiss you yet again

I give you all you ask for

My quest will never end

As you lie in blissful slumber

It is I who can't resist

Once again I place my lips on yours

And you tremble at my kiss

I didn't think it was bad. It wasn't terrible, I felt that much. I just hoped Kat liked it.

Gramma was in the kitchen "slingin' hash," as she calls it. She gave me a plateful of scrambled eggs, potatoes O'Brien, and link sausages. I noticed she kept touching a tissue to her eyes. "Are you okay, Gramma?"

"Hmmm? Oh, yes. It's all this pollen in the air. Has my hay fever acting up."

"I think Mom has some Claritin. Want me to go check?"

"I'll ask her in a bit. Thank you, though."

I entered the kitchen at lunch to see tears streaming down her face. "Gramma! What's wrong?"

"It's these damned onions," she said as she showed me her cutting board. "Spaghetti for dinner. Need lots of onions for the sauce."

Gramma ate just the tiniest bit of spaghetti at dinner, then went to her room citing the continued ill effects of her allergies. "Did she ask you for some Claritin?" I asked Mom.

"I offered it to her, but she refused."

"That's unlike her," Dad pointed out. "Suppose it could be something else?"

"I'm sure she'll come to us if it is," Mom responded.

I paid Gramma a visit after dinner. "Everyone is so worried about you. Tell me the truth, Gramma, is it really hay fever, or is it something else?"

"Okay, you got me," she said after a long silence. "I received some news. It should have made me happy, but I guess the reality of it scared me. I've been trying my best to deal with it, but I have failed miserably."

"You're my Gramma, and I love you. If I can help in any way, just let me know."

"Thank you, Mark. That means the world to me."

"Just do me a favor?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Go tell Mom you want her Claritin. You don't even have to use it, but at least that will keep them from worrying about you."

"You're so sneaky."

"I like to think of myself as clever."

I logged on at my usual time, and was happy to see Kat online. I immediately began with an apology. "I am so, so sorry if I said anything to upset you yesterday, Kat. I would never intentionally hurt you. I hope you know that."

"There is no need to apologize, Tye. The fault lies in me."

"How so?"

"I was so overcome with emotion that you would even consider being with me that far down the road. You do realize that in ten years I will be seventy-six, and in twenty I will be eighty-six. I will be an old crone by that time while you will be a young man in his late twenties and thirties."

"I realize this, Kat, but at this moment I have to follow my heart, and at this moment I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I do not want to imagine another day of my life without you."

"You don't even know what I look like."

"Yet my heart knows yours, Kat, and I know you feel the same way toward me. Tell me you don't, and I will never bother you again."

"Tye, I am so in love with you that it hurts me to not hold you in my arms. Yes, my love, your heart knows mine, and mine, yours."

"I desire to know you, Kat. I desire to be with you, always and all ways."

"Then tomorrow night I shall be yours, Tye, and you shall be mine. Meet me back here at nine p.m. sharp."

"Till our words touch again, Kat."

"My love. Wait!"

"Yes?"

"That poem you wrote me was so beautiful."

"Thank you, Kat. It is easy to write beautiful things when thinking of your beautiful spirit. You truly do inspire me."

"Am I understanding it correctly when reading it as you performing oral sex on me?"

"Yes. I want to feel you shudder as I place my mouth on your soft, warm pussy and bring you to orgasm. I want to hear you moan as you fill my mouth with your sweet nectar."

"Oh, Tye."

"The bliss I feel knowing that I have given you such pleasure will pale in comparison to the exact pleasure I hope to give you."

"I yearn for that, Tye, and I will unselfishly give you the same."

"Tomorrow."

"Yes, Tye. Tomorrow. Nine p.m. My heart will ache till we speak again."

And then she logged out. I didn't know what she had planned, but I was so nervous, anxious, excited, and agitated that I didn't sleep well, then my entire day was spent in helpless anticipation of what the night might bring.

At noon, Gramma announced that she and her friend Bella Lupnick were travelling to Macon for an overnight excursion. It was a gambling party, the funds of which would go to various charities. Her trip was of no concern to anyone as she and Bella had attended many overnight functions in the past. Dad even joked that she and Bella were secret lesbians, which usually got him a slap on the arm from Mom.

Nine o'clock couldn't get here fast enough, but it finally did. I was logged on at 8:59, but Kat didn't show up until the appointed time.

"My love, you are here."

"I await your instructions, my most precious."

"Call me 'ma'am'."

"I await your instructions, ma'am."

"I get goose bumps when you call me that."

"I have planned the most romantic evening for us."

"I have secured a room at the Sagebrush Motel on Highway 84. Do you know of it?"

"Yes."

"When you arrive, go to the back to room forty-four. Upon entering, say nothing and leave the lights off."

"I will be on the bed on all fours, my plump rump high in the air. I want you to do to it what you told me you would. I want you to take your time and eat my ass for as long as you like. Please take your time. I have fantasized about your tongue on my ass ever since you mentioned it. Make love to it with your mouth, Tye."

"I will. I promise."

"Afterwards, we shall make love, and upon completion, I will turn on the light so that we may reveal our true selves to one another. It will be like pulling back the veil on a wedding day."

"That is so romantic, Kat, and so hot, too."

"I am waiting, my love. Please do not make me wait much longer."

"I'm on my way."

I logged off and shut down my computer, then went downstairs and said, "Well, I'm off. See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Mom questioned. "What are you talking about?"

"Didn't I tell you yesterday that Stephen and I were catching the Midnight Madness movie tonight and I would be staying over at his house?"

"I don't think you did, son," Dad responded.

"I could have sworn I told you," I said with a look of perplexity on my face. "I will call and cancel, then. It wouldn't be right for me to spring this on you at the last minute not knowing if you had already made plans for us."

"No-no, go ahead," Dad told me. "Your mother and I could use some time alone."

"You old rascal," I said to Dad, then gave an exaggeratedly goofy thumbs up to Mom, who blushed.

"Have fun," Dad said.

"I will," I responded.

I high-tailed it to the Sagebrush. I was so fucking nervous, but it was a calm nervousness. I parked my car in front of room forty-four and wondered if Kat was even there as mine was the only vehicle present. I went to the room, tried the handle, and it opened. The light coming in from the walkway bathed her ass in iridescence. One second later and my cock was at full mast.

I entered, stripped my clothes off, made my way to her, and placed my palms on her plump ass cheeks. They were so warm. In a slight breach of protocol, I forewent the kissing of her fleshy ass and immediately immersed my face between those glorious cheeks. As my tongue met her bunghole, her high yelp of pleasure told me that she would forgive this trespass. I began to eat her ass.

Oh, the things I did to it. I did everything I told her I would. She moaned as I softly licked at it, wept as I passionately kissed it, and yelped with delight as I gingerly sucked it. I know I stayed on it for a good hour.

She finally reached back, grabbed one of my arms, and guided me to lay on my back. When I had, she crawled onto me in a sixty-nine. I almost wept myself when I experienced for the first time a hot mouth wrapped around my cock. She went up and down it oh-so-slowly. It was fucking great.

Having never eaten pussy before, I supposed that if I did to her clit what I had done to her ass, then all would be fine. I felt something wet hit my face. Her pussy was actually oozing cum. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her pussy close to me, and slid my tongue into her. I smiled as I did. She had shaved.

To say her cum was sweet would be to say that a stick of dynamite was a firecracker. It was so thick and decadent. I swallowed all I could before setting to the task of making her cum while sucking her clit. I kissed, licked, and sucked her clit, and before long she shuddered as she came. I slid my tongue back inside her to greedily lap up every drop. I then went back to her clit and applied more pressure as I sped up my licking and sucking. She sat up and her arms extended, then locked in place. She jerked and convulsed like she was having a seizure. "Oh, fuck," she whispered, then fell back onto my cock and began to work it over really good for me.

It didn't take long. Her experienced mouth worked my dick for about thirty seconds more before I erupted into her. The noises that emanated from me were akin to the howlings of an unclean spirit being rebuked and driven from its earthly host. I lay there, out of breath and a smile of complete satisfaction on my face. I wrapped my arms around her once again and kissed her clit to show my appreciation for her.

She rose off me, then slowly began to turn, her mouth never leaving my still-hard cock. Once she got into a position where she was facing me, she came off my cock just long enough to whisper, "Turn on the light," before taking me into her mouth once more.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness, but once they had I immediately recognized the woman between my legs with a mouthful of my dick. "G-Gramma?"

She just stared at me for all of thirty seconds, her mouth never moving from me. She slowly rose up and whispered, "No." She began slowly shaking her head as if to deny the immutable fact that was staring her directly in the face. "No. I-It can't be. M-M-Mark?"

As she turned and sat up at the bottom of the bed, a thought passed through my mind. You just fucked your Gramma, and my cock immediately deflated to half-hardness. It made a second trip, only this time it was You just fucked your Gramma, and any further deflation stopped. Finally, the third time, it came as You just fucked your Gramma! and I was once again at full hardness.

Gramma was crying at the foot of the bed. Her hands were buried in her face and she jerked as great sobs of sorrow wracked her body. "Oh, how could this have happened? Why? Why me? Why us?"

I sat up and placed a hand on her shoulder. She cringed away from my touch. "Gramma?" I said softly as I gently placed a hand on the small of her back. She didn't pull away. "Gramma, it's okay. Please stop crying."

"How is this okay, Mark?" she asked as she looked at me, great tears pooling in her eyes and falling down her cheeks.

"Because ..." How could I possibly answer that? I knew: With the truth. "Because I don't regret this one bit."

She just stared at me.

"Tonight was the most magical night of my life, Gramma. You gave me the most wonderful gift I will ever receive, made even more special because I now know it came from you, my Gramma."

"M-Mark, what are you saying?"

"I don't have a switch wired into me where I can turn my emotions on and off at will, Gramma. I fell in love with you when I thought you were Kat, and right now I am even deeper in love knowing that it is you with whom I have shared my first experience."

"R-Really?"

I placed my hands on her face and drew her lips to mine. "I told you that you have my heart, Gramma, and you told me that if I gave you the opportunity, you would show me just how completely and honestly you could love a man. I still want that, Gramma. I still want to be your lover. You promised that you would never hurt me, but if you take this away from me now, I will never know peace, only agony for the rest of my days."

"Oh, Mark." She threw herself on me then. We kissed so softly yet passionately. She straddled my hips, then I felt myself disappear inside of her inch by agonizingly wonderful inch. "I love you," she whispered as she made love to me. "I am so deeply in love with you, Mark." She continued to go up and down me slowly. "Just knowing you want me now, after all this, makes me love you even more. Just knowing that you want me forever makes me fall deeper and deeper in love."

I bent my legs at the knee, drew them up and as wide apart as I could, and then began meeting her thrusts with those of my own. When she pulled back, I pulled back. When she moved forward, I thrust forward. "G-G-Gramma?"

"Yes, Mark?"

"I ... I'm going to come, Gramma."

"Give it to me, Mark," she said as she sat up a little and really began to grind on me. "Give Gramma all your cum. Give me your virginity. I love you so dearly."

I came in her, and I began weeping softly.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Let it all out. Gramma loves you, Mark. Gramma loves you so much."

I pulled her down and we began kissing again. We stayed just like that, her on top of me, my hard cock still in her wet pussy, kissing as lovers kiss. She eventually began moving up and down again while still kissing me. Her mouth never left mine in the thirty minutes it took for me to cum again. "I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she whispered. She rolled off me and lay her head on my shoulder. "What time do you have to be back tonight?"

"I told Mom and Dad that I was staying the night at a friend's."

"Good."

I kissed her again.

"How do you suppose we are going to do this, Mark? I mean, realistically speaking, it's going to be extremely difficult to do this at home with Tom and Sue there."

"Oh, that's easy," I told her. "Every night at 12:15, I will silently make my way to your room to 'login' (I made quotation marks in the air) to you."

"Sneaky-sneaky."

"I told you. Clever."

We kissed again.

"Are you sure you want to be with me forever, Mark? What's going to happen when the day comes that you meet someone who just knocks your socks off? Where will that leave us?"

"You silly woman. Don't you see that this has already happened? I promise you that I will remain faithful to you, Gramma.," and I did.

Mom and Dad eventually retired and moved to Florida. They wanted to put Gramma in a nursing home, but I told them that I would watch over her. They did not object as I had gotten a job working for DirecTV as an independent contractor. I worked out of home on my computer activating accounts. My hours were six a.m. to two p.m., so my nights and weekends were free for Gramma.

As promised, I never strayed, and even to this day, twenty-four years later, she and I make love every single day. She's still as spry as ever, and just as hungry for sex as she was the night it all began. She's ninety now, so I know she and I are living on borrowed time, but she still has my heart, and I have hers. Whatever time we have left will be spent loving one another as we always have.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds