• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For Womanhood
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

For Womanhood

The phone rang, "Bon après-midi Madame".

Callie had taught me several brief french phases. I was instructed to only use these simple lines of speech when I might be speaking to my Mistress in person. The telephone was Callie.

"Very well done Eliza. Are you nearly ready to meet in the Lounge?"

Hanging up the phone and looking to the mirror I realized I had to dress and put on the mid-back dark blonde wig. I settled the beautiful head of hair and slipped the tall Louboutin's slings on. Then I stepped into the cream dress. I had taken a moment earlier to check the gold mesh bag Callie had left me. I was surprised to find three prophylactics wrapped inside. I scampered back to the bath and slipped on the five bangles, the ring and the pearl necklace that fell almost to my breasts. The new diamond studs were less than half a carat but Callie said they were mine now. I left the room so quickly I'd forgotten my key and the clip on hoops!

I stepped into the elevator with a couple. His eyes moved all over my body and this made me feel so sexy. He was quite attractive, for a man.

I was nervous but the woman spoke, "She does have a lovely body James but you're still with me. Look but get hard for only me."

She reached to touch my bum, "A very beautiful dress dear. If he wasn't such a big boy I might

try and pick you up myself."

I blushed and turned about slightly, "Tres bien Madame!"

Entering the bar I saw a blonde haired woman alone at a banquette. The instructions inside the envelope included this detail. I was to sit without being spoken too and await her attention. The notes had said that I was wait, to seem to be waiting for a gentleman and use care to protect my upper legs from view while wearing the mid-calf hemmed dress. The nude hose covering my legs looked wonderful. I felt the taut pull of the six suspender clasps.

A minute or two after I was seated a large good-looking man of about thirty-five years entered and approached me.

"Ms. Eliza correct?"

I smiled up from my seated position. My heeled feet rotating to prevent his look from climbing passed the dress edge.

"Je suis Eliza. Et qui peut être demander?" I smiled and slowly batted my eyes a moment.

"Ms. Giuliana has sent me. Can you come with me please?"

I saw Callie nodded and knew that I had passed the test but now I worried about this hunk and Giuliana's intentions.

Standing, he took me on his arm and we stepped back toward the elevator. I felt beautiful and regal in these nearly five inch heels.

He spoke softly as we waited a moment, "She told me you would be beautiful and tall Ms. Eliza," the elevator door opened and we entered.

He pushed the upper floor button, "She is quite excited, but she did ask me to handle you, I mean to kiss you on the ride up."

And he did, deeply playing across my tongue while his left hand held my neck and his other held my tight bottom pulling me close. I could feel his penis stiffen as the car climbed.

We paused but I was now excited and kissed him back as the doors opened.

"I'm Charles and will be available as required Ms. Eliza."

He took my left arm and I saw Giuliana through the open double doors of a suite ten steps ahead. I was anxious that she had seen the end of our intimate moment. Seated on her right side was a beautiful redhead whose small pert breasts were exposed. On her left stood the beautiful brown skinned man I'd received the room key from earlier today and a second tall woman dressed in a maid's styled pinafore with dark stocking and black heels standing behind Giuliana.

As we entered the suite the other elevator door opened and turning slightly I saw Callie. At the door we stopped and the man closed the doors as Callie came to my side and took my right arm.

"This Giuliana is Ms. Eliza, whom you have known of these past five months as she has progressed toward meeting her Mistress."

Without her saying another word Callie moved with me toward the center of the room and my male escort stepped near. Callie used her two hands from behind my back to lower me to my knees as she also knelt in front of this man. She looked at me as she reached to the man's trousers and grasped the metal zip lowering it slowly.

Her eyes were fixed on mine as she but I glanced to the left quickly as she moved the fabric material and exposed his semi-stiff phallus.

"This is the next lesson Eliza, open your mouth and take his cock. Just extend your lovely tongue and lick the edge of the helmet," she added as she held the phallus for me.

I remembered that I was not to speak unless in french and though I knew I could stand and leave, simply say no, I remained looking at her as she licked her lips and then reached to kiss me.

"She's a little shy but she will comply Giuliana," she said as I slowly looked back toward Giuliana and the others.

Then I turned and the phallus slipped past my open lips, my tongue teasing the tip. My eyes closed as I covered the still semi-soft member of the man and I heard him moan as the head moved deeper toward my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw Callie smiling knowing that her lessons were how I had gotten here. Now the phallus grew as well as my excitement that I had stirred his response.

I withdrew the phallus and kissed the tip again and he moved involuntarily forward. With my hand I began to softly stroke his long now very hard shaft and again he moved. I opened my lips and took his shaft deep into my mouth as Callie reached to hold me steady.

"That's it Eliza, he tastes good and you're going to cause him to climax. Keep your hand on the shaft and watch your teeth dear. He's tender."

A voice in my mind was saying 'you're a cocksucker now Eliza'.

"Yes, yes, please," he was moaning now and his hand came down to hold my head and mouth on his member as it move in and out, passed my red stained lips.

"That's so good," he said again.

I kept my hand about his thick shaft as he thrusted into my mouth. His cock seemed to get even harder. I was a little concerned that he was about to come in my mouth but I didn't have a chance to worry.

He said, " oh, ahh, Urrggh," as he pulled out of my mouth and some of his seed flew out covering my chin and cheeks.

I'd swallowed my first cum but in surprise. He slipped his still thick cock back into my open lips. I moved forward and kissed the quivering tip and licked the cum that was on the shaft.

I turned toward Callie and smiled slyly but noticed that the two other women had come to stand beside me and the brown skinned gentleman was now naked. His great brown cock was glistening and his hand moved slowly along his seven inches.

The two women gasped me by the elbows and step with me to move me to the edge of a near table. The redhead lifted my dress hem while the tall maid moved my heels a bit further apart and her other hand pushed the brazilian panty panel aside.

I turned to look over my shoulder and almost said stop but in that moment I hesitated his hard brown shaft was rubbing my slit and his finger teasing my opening with a lube of some kind.

No one said a word as he pushed his fat phallus inside slightly. He paused and withdrew a bit and I got nervous but he quickly re-entered me. He was patient and slowly he fully entered my bottom. I could watch Callie's eyes as she had moved to the opposite end of the table as the thick cock parted my tight round opening.

He grunted twice while deeply within me. Thank g_d Callie had prepared this opening for me for now he started to thrust back and out of my small tight canal. For minutes the girls held me as the man fucked me deeply with his fat cock. As he started moving more quickly the redheaded woman who's breast were exposed grasped my stiff penis still wrapped in my black taut thong.

"Oh my, you are so hard Eliza. Look Mistress!"

I grunted softly as he continued, unaware of the others now. But I looked back to Callie face. She looked beyond me and seemed to nod and a few moments later he erupted within me. I felt the seed shoot into my body.

He said something incomprehensible then breathed deeply and stopped still within me. I turned to kiss him and he withdrew slowly.

Callie said, "That's correct George. I want the cum to stay inside of her."

I was surprise that his thick meaty cock hadn't caused me any pain. Though I was practiced this should not have been so easy. The lube might be the reason. As I lay still I again turned to see the two women new to me reaching to help me.

"Bring me my new lover girls. Mistress wants to see the results George made." She held a white stone object in her right hand.

As the women settled my bum over Mistress's lap she said, "She is still gapped and your lovely seed is oozing George."

Then she slipped the stone butt plug in easily, sealing my bottom.

She helped me sit beside her on the right as the shorter bare-chested girl came to sit as well. The tall woman in the pinafore stepped behind her and Callie sat on the left.

"George has initiated you into my family Eliza. This is Krista," pointing to the redhead with small breasts. "And Lucinda is our Maid. George handles the driving and maintenance and Derrick, who's seed you've swallowed, well he's my stiff boy."

I felt Krista move closer and I turned to look at her face but my eyes were drawn downward. Her dress was parted and I saw a small penis between her smooth legs.

"Yes she is like you Eliza, but sadly I elected to have her breasts come in naturally with the hormones. Now she can't get even a little hard. I still love to lick her body to release though."

Lucinda moved to sit near my edge of the sofa. I wondered about her sexuality as I gazed into her lovely face. She reached for me and we kissed, her tongue cleaning my mouth of the remaining essence of Derrick's release.

I wanted to say something but Callie was explicit in the note : "You are to enjoy today but say nothing, even when asked a direct question."

George moved to help Giuliana.

"We're moving to my bed dear Eliza and we will all see that stiff clit part my vulva and enter me. This is now your mission in life Eliza. To fuck your Mistress while my other lovers watch."

I considered how crazy these past months had been. Callie hadn't spoke of my hardness during the training but looking back I could remember watching various lesbian sex movies while she had me practice opening my body. Seeing two women together always caused my penis to harden. Even seeing two women kissing causes me to stir.

My heel clicked across the stone vestibule to see the women arranging themselves about the bed. George stay naked but out of the bedroom.

Callie also remained behind, "Go on Eliza. This is why we've worked together. Your place is with your Mistress and her women. To have and hold, forever and all of that, if that's what you need to hear."

Walking across the carpet to the bed I approached Kristen as she moved to the bed edge. She kissed me and then lifted my dress off of my body but left the chemise covering my bra and false breasts it held closely.

Kristen kissed me deeply and said, "Giuliana has a plan for your chest but we'll need to travel to California. There's a Doctor who does amazing implants, but through the navel!"

Smiling as I looked at Kristen I realize that this was an opportunity, to both watch the women I loved and love them as well.

"Will you help me love Giuliana? Maybe together we can make this an special day."

I looked back at Giuliana as she watched me. I felt I couldn't expose my silicone breasts so I would make love with her dressed as I was. Lucinda saw something was up and reached to help her relax on her side on the generous bed.

"Please remove Mistress's dress," Lucinda said.

I saw her nakedness, "Oh, she is beautifully bare beneath her wrap," I thought.

My Mistress had nicely shaped medium breasts and was completely bare below. She had a deep red tattoo of a power button just above her vulva. It was less than an inch wide.

Looking to her eyes as I moved across the bed there was a new feeling of attraction between us. I was ablaze, wanton and volcanic. Being fucked by George had somehow changed me and I still worn the thick stone plug between my cheeks. Reaching for her mouth I wouldn't aggressively control her but I captured her lower lip. My tongue traced the shape of her beautiful and sensual mouth.

"Maîtresse," I whispered in french.

Our kissing lasted a moment before Lucinda's hands found Giuliana's breasts and Kristen parted her legs. My hands fondled her erect nipples with Lucinda. The tip of my tongue reached to suck on her left breast while Lucinda played at the right. Her head fell back to rest against the bed and she played in my long blonde hair.

"Eliza just bite on them," she moaned. I caught the undeniable scent of her pussy but I wanted to take her slowly and surprised her when I slid into her body.

"Yes, Please, Fuck Me Eliza," Mistress moaned.

Lucinda was at her breast, "Please bite them girls."

Her areola increased as it filled with blood due to my puckering kisses. I intended to take my time and explore the place between her legs. I moved about and she parted her beautiful legs and for my attention. At her swollen pussy lips I inhaled her sweet scent and saw the glistening moisture just below the tattoo. I had made her pussy moist for the first time!

I withdrew my tongue and moved down turning her onto her right hip as I admired her ass cleft. My fingers slowly and deliberately rubbed her bum as my tongue probed the edge of her tight opening. She moaned as I pressed my sharp tongue past her outer muscle. Then again but slowly, subtly my tongue entered as she relaxed, then slightly deeper still. Watching Amy and Debbie had been a good lesson.

"Yes, I want you in my body Eliza, in all of my openings," she meowed.

"I want you, Eliza." Her voice was slim, but full of longing.

I was about to speak but remembered my training and focused my tongue as my hand reached to play at her pussy lips. Pausing I turned and moved toward her mouth. My tongue entered her mouth. Sharing her muskiness I wondered why my passion so great but I had been longing for her for months!

Her eyes met mine and she gazed down at Kristen, eyes full with lust. "Make her fuck me, Kristen. I need to be fuck now."

Lucinda moved from her breasts to my mouth, "Thank you Eliza. She hasn't been happy nor aroused like this for nearly a year."

She kissed me deeply and then moved to Kristen who was licking Giuliana rim now.

I turned back toward her pussy, dipping my finger inside Mistress's while she saw my stiff clit and took it into her mouth.

As she sucked on my clit I played my tongue along her inner pussy and then I inserted my long manicured nail and crooked my finger deeper. She panted as I withdrew slowly. Then Kristen repeated my motion.

"Kristen keep your eyes on Eliza. She has me near eruption."

As Kristen withdrew her fingers I pushed mine back into Giuliana. My hand was now coated in her juices. I turned to show Mistress as I licked it clean then pushed back inside her.

"Ahh, no Eliza, your clitty is what I need, Now!" she screamed.

Moving about I shifted my legs about her waist. My body was still rigid as I drew small circles with the tip of my penis first around her nipples and then I moved lower and slipped along her slit.

She reached to me and as she pulled me into a kiss as I entered her. Her hips arched to get my clit deeper as Kristen pressed her two fingers in to her back canal.

She was so hot when she was excited. She was pumped herself against my clit. I was happy I hadn't released yet for our shared action was bringing me to peak.

"Eliza I'm coming lover, Kristen, I'm blowing, ohh,"

We had given her unimaginable pleasure and she was so moist I could drink the juice from her body. I urged to taste her and I could not deny myself. I had not released into my lover as of yet.

"Spread your legs so I can taste you," I said in English realizing my error.

Mistress did as I requested and I placed my face to her wet mound. Using my tongue I separated her redden lips. The taste of her arousal overwhelmed my senses. I licked her from side to side with long slow licks, her release filling my mouth. She tightened her legs about my head. I licked her as softly as I could.

Kristen and Lucinda wanted to enjoy her and we shared the joy of her vagina. Mistress was still moaning and her panting breathing told me it was intense.

"Eliza come into my pussy. Fuck me again dear girl."

She was on her side and I moved to allow my still stiff clit to slip inside her pussy.

"Ahhhh. . ." she moaned.

Kristen had shifted to allow her tongue to touch Mistress' clitoris while I fucked her. The soft tongue and my hard cock caused Giuliana to tense up slightly as Kristen circled her clitoris. I again moved my hands to her nipples and played about circling each little nub. Lucinda was massaging her legs while Kristen continued to gently nuzzle her sensitive clitoris. She slowly came again. Her orgasm loudly announced.

"Agggh my g_d, my girls, my , " she screamed. A moment later I ejaculated strongly inside my new lover for the first time.

None of us spoke for some time after Mistress' release. Then she broke the silence.

"Girls Eliza's got a beautiful clitty. That was so Good."

I continued to caress and rub her soft breasts from my kneeling position as Kristen began to gather the seed dripping from her pussy

Lucinda asked, "What happens now?"

"I could never get enough of you Mistress," I confessed telling her the truth.

"I'd really like to lay in the bed with you Mistress, and with the girl's too." I turned to her and we kissed. I could taste her and myself. "Whatever happens after this Mistress you should know that I will never forget this evening nor regret the affect of the changes to my body and mind these past months."

These words in English would cause Giuliana to punish me later but at the moment I was unaware of this consequence.

She touched my mouth to silence me then pushed my head to her legs.

"Nettoyer mon corps Eliza," her command was clear. She wanted my mouth to lick her pussy. Lick the last of my seed from her body.

I moved lower to her parted legs as Lucinda moved behind me. I wasn't attending to her as I studied the red tattoo. She had withdrawn the plug from my body and George's cum was leaking out. My tongue reached Giuliana's vulva at the precise moment that a stiff phallus entered my up turned bottom. Swiftly I looked back but my Mistress pulled my head back to her pussy.

"Lucinda will fuck you Eliza as you clean my body."

The dildo she was using wasn't as large as George and it easily entered my still moist canal. Her motion required me to focus on the beautiful pussy as my tongue was pushed slightly back and forth with Lucinda's penetrations.

I looked to Giuliana's face to see that Kristen had move to straddled my Mistress and her small penis was in Giuliana's mouth. I reached to play at the cleft of this woman so near to me. She responded and pushed back at my hand and I slipped a finger into her passage. I was distracted by the sensations of my own body.

"Ooh yes Eliza, right there please." But Lucinda's dildo was still sliding in and out of my canal.

The four of us were sharing our first sexual encounter and I was so happy that Amy had pushed me away. I looked back toward Lucinda as she scooted closer, rolling her hips. Then I turned back to see Kristen near enough to kiss. I opened my mouth as her tongue reached mine. Her mouth tasted good but she turned back quickly breathing deeply.

"Mistress, oh my, your tongue has caused me to release. I'm sor ,"

"Worry not my panty slave, your essence is now in my tummy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For Womanhood
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds