• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For Womanhood
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

For Womanhood

Kristen turned back to me and kissed me, "She still loves me even with you about to join the family. Eliza, thank you," she was crying softly as my tongue touched her face. I bobbed about since Lucinda was still fucking me.

"Its all I can do to keep you close Kristen. Kiss me again." Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and across my smooth teeth. We wrestled with our tongues while Lucinda kept pushing inside me. Her hands reached for me, my eyes closed but there were many hands on me. Mistress had slipped to my side and the three women were loving me. Kristen's hand ran through my long wig.

"Careful," Giuliana said, "she has to allow her hair to grow Kristen. Just as you did."

Then Giuliana's mouth found mine and her urgent kiss became my focus. I was being filled by the two women while the third was watching.

"Lick her clit Kristen. Take Eliza into your warm mouth please."

I realized that everything in the world as I knew it was falling away. The tension that had filled my entire body for the last six months was giving way. The long thin cock inside me, the two beauties kissing me, I felt all of my muscles go flat. Yet I was moving, moving up and down as Lucinda's cock drove in and out of me. I heard myself whimper, a soft woman's voice. My breathing was now a loud panting as I neared my second release. I was with these three lovers but on a different realm and the release after such a long denial was close. My entire existence was here with her world. I was in Giuliana's world. Lucinda and Kristen's bodies were with us but my tongue was inside Giuliana's sweet soft mouth.

As it began the pleasure wasn't unusual but I was peaking slowly and it was unknown to me. I felt my muscles clench tightly around the cock inside my canal. Between my legs Kristen's lips were still about me and my fingers were on Giuliana's breasts.

Her tongue was still with me, "We will all love watching your orgasm Eliza. Come for me dear."

I screamed as I came with such a building force. I know I released into Kristen's mouth but couldn't separate any details as my entire mind and body released.

I was still rocking up and down on Lucinda's cock, even as the joy of my peak subsided. Slowly she paused and slipped from my body. My eyes were shut as I was still convulsing. I heard Kristen sucking below me as Mistress held me tightly. This was an event not just sex. These three women had filled all of my senses.

Kristen moved away from my sex and came to kiss her Mistress.

"Oh, what a present you bring me little one. Eliza has left something in your mouth for us to share."

I was very fulfilled but tired as well. For several minutes I quietly rested and tried to catch my breath. My head was running through the images of the three lovers and the exciting pleasure I'd just felt.

"Mistress my sex has never felt like that before," I didn't think I could speak but my mouth was still near to her ear. It was more a whisper and those words just came out.

Her love seemed more, there was so much emotion in her touch.

"I watched you grow these past mouths Eliza. We all did and now we're together to love and care for one another."

My change wasn't complete for my Mistress held my fake breasts as she pushed her tongue into my mouth again. She had kissed Lucinda and now a small amount of my seed was in my mouth as well.

"Four women Eliza. That is what your life is now. Well, and George can be fun sometimes. We will together bring you to the best you can be."

My newfound self had so much to look forward to.

- - - - -

Callie spoke to us all on facetime later that night. She had begun the paperwork to request my 'Leave of Absence' for the period of twenty-four months due to 'A major family emergency'.

Mistress had agreed to resolve my only outstanding obligations and provide me a weekly stipend of a thousand dollars to cover any of my special needs. I was free to be this new woman, her Lover and a member of the House Giuliana.

Near midnight Mistress scolded me for failing to observe her order regarding speaking. The punishment I had to endure? Watching the three others lovemaking for the entire next day without release!

The following week we had plans to visit a California outpatient clinic where I would receive several surgical alterations. I wondered if the two women who had caused me such unhappiness would ever understand what an opportunity they had provided me.

Later that second day after I endured their lovemaking Giuliana moved closer to me as the others watched, "But you are too beautiful to punish Eliza," as she ran her phallus along the moist skin of my sex cleft.

"I will penetrate you too,"

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For Womanhood
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds