• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Garden Ch. 05: Fruit

Forbidden Garden Ch. 05: Fruit

12

Six months had passed since that fateful summer of forbidden love. It was late in the evening at the advertisement firm, third floor, where Gregor used to work. The peppy and charismatic Camron, a long-time employee at the firm was making his rounds through the office cubicles looking for a cultured type of company for what he had in mind.

Most of his co-workers had already left, tired and exhausted, but he knew the hold-outs would be all the more easily persuaded to join his little venture. Though not his top choice, he stopped at Vivian's cubicle. "So Viv. Any chance you would like to join me to blow off some steam at that new club at the end of the street?" he suggested with a salesman smile.

Vivian merely looked back with disdain. "You know that's a strip club right? You'd invite a female co-worker to there of all places?" Vivian said insulted, as if she was talking to a braindead fool. Vivian had a reputation as "Vivian the Vicious" thanks to her merciless sales approach and her habit of being openly hostile and confrontational to anyone who entered her line of sight. A stark contrast to Cameron's perpetual can-do attitude.

"They cater to guys and girls for the record! You can stare at the half-naked fireman at the south end!" Cameron said trying desperately to land the deal. But Vivian's aggression-first policy was not waning.

"Keep your sales focused on customers who will actually buy your product." Vivian said curtly, raising a valid point. Keeping his positive momentum going, Camron shifted his focus one cubicle over to Gregor's desk whom he knew historically was the easily persuaded type. However, the desk was completely vacant, and had been vacant for several months.

"Oh right...I totally forgot about that..." the peppy Cameron now said with a heavy heart. He stared blankly at the open space for a moment as reality broke him out of his sales pitch. "I still can't believe he's really gone. In the past I always figured him for a passive sap who lacked the motivation and conviction of will to even ask for a refill at a bar, much less go through with what he did." Cameron reminisced as he recalled the circumstances of Gregor's departure.

The shrewd Vivian was far less sympathetic however. "Don't tell me you actually miss that conniving bastard? I say good riddance! At least now I don't have to sit next to that man anymore. More peace of mind for me!" Vivian said crudely, making her blunt opinion perfectly clear of what she thought of Gregor.

At that point, footsteps from someone approached the two office workers from behind, and the new figure spoke. "Still as brutally honest as ever, Vivian." he said. The new cast member in question, was Gregor himself.

Gregor stared at Vivian awaiting a response after her rant about him. "What? I stand by what I said!" Vivian said doubling down. "A weak-willed, scheming bastard like yourself is hardly worthy of that hefty upstairs promotion the higher ups gave you. I've been working aggressively towards bringing in more business, clients, and new projects with great success, and yet I'm still stuck on this floor." Vivian said in contempt and envy.

"To be fair you are on the shortlist of promotion too, but your forceful and confrontational approach is as much a detriment to your work as it is a boon. I know you have to be a shark in this business to rise up in the food chain, but you need to learn more manipulation, and less intimidation. Maybe be less of a great white and more of a...cuttlefish?" Gregor mused, using a metaphor to explain the walls to Vivian's rise up the corporate ladder, but the fact that a cuttlefish uses hypnosis to hunt its prey was lost on Vivian.

Camron then chimed in himself. "And in Gregor's defense he has changed a lot in the past half year. That weak will has long since been replaced with a confident bravado that clients pick up on and trust. That lack of confidence he had in himself was honestly the only thing holding him back. I'm not sure how he suddenly found that conviction, especially after his wife died, but hey, you can't argue with the results!" he said touting Gregor's rise as if it were his own.

Camron then resumed his strip club sales pitch. "Since you're here visiting us corporate peasants, why not let off some steam with the two of us at that gentleman's club at the end of the street? A man of your stature deserves to indulge himself for working his way to the top, and the girls there are truly top notch! Most having just turned legal." Camron said trying to sweeten the deal.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm really just here to drop off some forms before heading home to my daughters." Gregor said, turning down the offer.

Camron was floored by such a sad excuse. "Come on man! You're not even forty yet! You're still way too young to be just some boring family man stuck at home looking after your kids! Live a little! I think you've worked hard enough to deserve this!" Camron said, sounding less like a salesman and more like a whining child with each passing sentence he spoke.

"I am more than content as I am, thank you. And I can assure you that I have plenty of fun with my daughters." Gregor said, ending the discussion.

At which point Vivian chimed in. "Camron, don't you have a wife and three-year-old at home yourself? Should a husband really be keeping his wife and child waiting while he dumps his paycheck in singles to half-naked strangers?" Vivian said now quick to redirect her hostility back to Camron for his own debaucherous lifestyle.

"Well I..." Camron stammered unable to sell an excuse to his co-worker.

"Seems I'm not going to be the only one stuck on this floor now am I?" Vivian said in harsh critique of her bumbling co-worker as Gregor promptly headed off on his way.

(30 minutes later)

After a half hour drive from his work, Gregor finally arrived back at his house. The air was biting cold outside thanks to the dead of winter, but the brief chill was but a minor distraction to his main focus as he entered his warm house, locked the door behind him, and proceeded to remove his shoes.

It was not long however before a small stampede of footsteps approached his location, right on cue as he always expected each night. It was Rose, Lily, and Iris, lined up from left to right, all of whom were bound and gagged in nothing but their underwear.

Though their legs were free, enabling them to walk about the house unrestricted, the rest of their bodies were strictly tied. A strong and merciless box tie bound each of their arms, and the harness fed right in between their legs creating a tight crotch rope to stimulate each of them.

Their gags were even more restrictive thanks to being multi-layered. A combination of a double panty stuff gag, followed in order by a ball gag, multiple crisscross strips of tape, and finally a large and thick cloth over-the-nose gag to neatly cover up everything, forming a smooth and beautiful face mask, each color-coded red, white, and blue for Rose, Lily, and Iris respectively, all matching their favorite color and the underwear they each wore.

But this was not an out of place sight for Gregor. Rather, it was the standard dress code in the house for his daughters who now saw him as their master. One who indulged his and their sexual appetites every night without fail.

The beautiful bound and gagged girls were truly the fruits of Gregor's labors, all born from the tree of forbidden incest, all fruits poisonous. So poisonous that they were intoxicatingly sweet and laced with the aphrodisiac nectar known as taboo. Gregor could not resist the taste anymore, and he was happy to feast upon the sinful produce in hedonistic delight.

Though initially hesitant about his choice to call the school half a year ago to cover up Iris's sudden removal and her subsequent training by Lily to break her into an obedient slave like the rest of them, the deciding factor behind his final decision came from what his late wife Gardenia had told him the day before her death.

"You can't always find happiness at the end of the moral path dear. Sometimes you have to take what you want even when you know it's wrong to do so. That is the difference between a ram and a sheep, and I love you more when you show your horns." And so, Gregor reached for that happiness, even if it came at the expense of his family. And he no longer had any regrets.

Many things changed for each of Gregor's daughters. Iris underwent the most drastic transformation. Thanks to Lily's BDSM sessions intended to break her will and make her blindly submit to Gregor's wishes, Iris had completely lost her prudish and pure nature, becoming a mindless sex drone that lived only for sexual euphoria and domination. Lily considered herself to be a connoisseur of the erotic, but Iris on the other hand had been reduced to nothing more a domesticated bitch in perpetual heat. In the end, she ironically became an even bigger pervert than Lily.

Lily herself changed the least. If anything, she simply doubled down on her existing perversions and sex addiction, the only difference being her focus was now solely on her new incestuous family. She made it her personal mission to see just how much farther she could drag her family into the depths of taboo for her own sexual amusement. She was also a driving force behind many of the kinky nights by coming up with new erotic themes to explore. "French Maid Service", "Belly Dancers at Midnight", "1001 Uses for Duct Tape", the list went on and on, and she delighted in all of it.

Rose also eventually became comfortable with the incest bondage harem idea despite initial harsh opposition, but only because she was Gregor's sole "wife" in this new leather family arrangement. What's more, she had a distinct privilege that her other sisters did not have. For unlike Lily and Iris, Rose was the only one who was pregnant, and six months along thanks to her being the only one of the siblings who did not take birth control since day one. And she was happy as a clam at the prospect of bearing Gregor's child and starting a proper but private family with him.

After news of her pregnancy broke, she demanded that Lily and Iris get their tubes tied so she alone could bear children. Lily was more than happy to oblige since it meant she no longer had to bother taking birth control, and Iris had been broken so thoroughly that she blindly agreed just to make her and her master happy. It was a strange distinction, but in Rose's mind, a woman who could not bear children was no different than an organic sex doll only good for pleasure. It was how she came to be okay with the harem setup. Because she saw Lily and Iris now as no different than sex dolls.

"Good to see you all in assembly my dear slaves. Daddy is finally home for the night." Gregor said now turning his work mode off and sadistic mode on. "I'm feeling pretty pent up tonight, so before we proceed to the night's activities, I'd like to play a little introductory game as an appetizer." Gregor said as he removed his pants and exposed his erect penis with great anticipation. "MMMPPHH! MMMMFFF! HMMMFFF!" his daughters moaned together equally excited for what their master had in mind for his little game.

"Staying bound and muzzled as you are now, I want you all to figure out a way to make me cum where I'm standing. Feel free to get creative, and whoever gets me to fire my load first wins and gets exclusive access to me in bed tonight!" Gregor said proudly having laid out his perverse game to his enslaved and aroused progeny. "MMMFF! MMMPPHH!" they all shouted and nodded in unison as they approached his member.

Rose tried to press her swollen breasts against Gregor's penis, opting to go with a tit job approach. Lily uncharacteristically tried a more conventional approach trying to angle herself in such a way that Gregor's penis could slip under her crotch roped panties and go straight to her pussy, albeit with great difficulty thanks to limited space, but it was a puzzle she was happy to try and solve. Iris on the other hand just blindly pressed her thick mask gag against her father's pecker and started rubbing the cloth against it while moaning. "Mmmmmffff..." she purred as she tried her technique.

"Ahhh..." Gregor suddenly moaned from Iris's vocal vibrations. "Creative approach my dear Iris." Gregor said in genuine praise of his mindless and horny youngest daughter. Seeing Iris be the first one to draw a proper reaction, Rose and Lily were quick to stop their approach and imitate Iris. They too got down on their knees and began rubbing their gags against his penis while moaning, with Rose to the left, Iris to the right, and Lily dead center. "MMMPPHHH! MMMMFFF! HMMFFF! MMMHHMM! MMMMM!" each daughter cried with increasing volume trying to outdo each other.

With Rose, Lily, and Iris all "singing" in rounds, rubbing their faces against his cock like they were piglets suckling at their mother's teat, they had effectively become a makeshift vibrating wand, sans the need for a battery. "Ahhhh!" Gregor cried once more in utter bliss from the sexual stimulation and outside the box carnal thinking. Delighted by their father and master's own euphoria, all three of them picked up the pace, or rather the tempo and bass.

This continued for several minutes until Gregor finally reached his limit and sprayed his white sticky load in a satisfied release. Lily took the brunt of the shot being in the center, her face and muzzle covered in his troops. But Rose and Iris were quick to clean up the mess by rubbing their own gags against Gregor's dick like improvised tissues to wipe up all the excess fluid. The semen soaked into the masks and filled their nostrils with a scent of Gregor's they had all grown fond of over the past few months.

His first load of the night released, Gregor was more than satisfied. "Excellent work my little sluts. However, thanks to all of you working in unison on that approach, it made figuring out who made me cum all but impossible." Gregor said mockingly as the game came to a close. "Mmmfff..." Rose and Lily mewed sullenly thinking they had sabotaged their own chances to get the bed exclusively tonight. Seeing their disappointed faces, Gregor cracked a smile both out of sadistic delight and genuine pity.

Without warning he suddenly hoisted up and grabbed both Lily and Iris until they were both tucked neatly under both of his arms. "Hmmff!?" they both cried confused. "But you all did good, and I'm feeling generous, so why don't all four of us share the bed tonight?" Gregor proposed with a cocky tone. "MMMMFFF! MMMNNNN!" the daughters all moaned and nodded in vigorous approval, the mood now once again radiating sensual anticipation. "Then let's skip straight to bed shall we?" Gregor said proudly as he walked off with Lily and Iris in hand, Rose following close behind.

Lily and Iris kicked and moaned with excitement as Gregor ascended the stairs with them in tow, while Rose more carefully ascended each step, careful to mind her little bundle of joy growing in her womb as she followed. In no time they all found themselves in Gregor's bedroom with a king-sized bed big enough to fit all four of them.

Rose sat herself down on the bed gracefully while Gregor tossed Lily and Iris onto it abruptly. This knocked the flower petals laid out on the bed into the air. And not just any flower petals, but a mixture of rose, lily, and iris petals.

It was a sight that never failed to lift Gregor's spirits and pecker, especially when his daughters sat upon it bare and bonded. It was his own forbidden garden of taboo that bore the likeness of each of his enslaved daughter's names that Gregor tirelessly tended to with great vigor and carnal satisfaction.

With his daughters now in place, completing the garden of lust, Gregor turned back to close the door behind him when he suddenly noticed the family picture of him, his daughters, and Gardenia at their remote lake house. It was the same picture it always was of Gardenia and his daughters posing underneath the empty trophy fish rack as his "trophy catches" to make him feel better for not catching a single fish. As always, his expression in the picture was still sullen despite their best efforts.

But right next to the photo was now a new photo of that same exact location from their most recent summer. In it, Gregor was smiling with satisfaction despite having again not caught a single fish. That was because hanging upside down by their legs from the tall trophy fish rack instead were Rose, Lily, and Iris lined-up, stark naked, their bodies bound in an intricate rope lattice, and their mouths and noses sealed shut with copious amounts of duct tape. It was all part of a breath-play, or "fish-out-of-water-play" as Lily called it, to really make that summer memorable.

Reminiscing about the fond lake memory, and even the sullener one, Gregor turned back to the view of sexy bound and gagged daughters waiting with bated breath for the night's festivities to begin. In that moment, he finally appreciated what his late wife Gardenia once told him that summer vacation on the lake. 'You were right Gardenia. They really are my trophy catches.' Gregor thought with gratitude as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

Done with his nostalgia, Gregor once more donned his sadistic face as he approached the bed. "I'm feeling like the "Throne of the Forbidden Garden" position tonight my loyal little nymphets." Gregor said confidently as he invoked the name of a unique sex position he and Lily had crafted to cater to all four of their needs at once. This request sparked further excitement from the three of them. "MMMPPPHHH! MMMMMFFFF!" they all moaned in succession, eager to try their leather family's signature position again.

To begin, Gregor cut each of their crotch ropes and sensually removed each of his daughter's bras and panties until they were all completely naked with their breasts and pussies exposed. Iris then positioned herself at the edge of the bed, her ass just slightly hanging off the bed, her legs spread wide open. Lily followed the cue and got on top of Iris, lying symmetrically on her stomach to stomach, breast to breast, pussy to pussy.

Gregor then proceeded to grab a series of belts, securing them to Lily's left leg to Iris's right and Lily's right leg to Iris's left, spreading them widely as well. He then proceeded to feed two more belts under Iris at her stomach and torso, looping the leather straps over Lily as well and secured them tightly until the twins were locked firmly in that position. With the binds holding firm, Rose then assumed her position by mounting Lily's back, sitting up tall and proud in front of Gregor like a bondage queen with her lowly and bound younger sisters serving as her throne.

With everyone in position, all that was left to do was for Gregor to start the fun proper. "A perfect metaphor for your roles in the hierarchy isn't it?" Gregor said making sadistic commentary about Rose's role being top bitch, the sexual deviant Lily loving being sandwiched between her sister's two naked bodies, and Iris obediently being squashed at the bottom to denote her bottom rung status. "Now then..." Gregor said as he wedged himself between Lily and Iris's bound legs, his pecker still hard and ready for more as he leaned in. "Let's get this royal re-coronation started!" Gregor shouted as he ran his penis right into Iris's pussy.

"MMMMFFFF!" Iris moaned as she was first to receive the night's blessing. But her penetration quickly ended when Gregor pulled out of Iris and then proceeded to penetrate Lily next. "Mmmfff..." Lily mewed from the force of her father's penis assailing her pussy's nerve endings. But like Iris, he pulled out as quickly as he came in, and then proceeded to once again run Iris through. "MMMPPHHH!" Iris moaned once more. This cycle continued back and forth with an increasing pace until there was little lag time in between each thrust in and out between the two twin slaves.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Garden Ch. 05: Fruit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds