Forbidden Garden Ch. 05: Fruit

Early attempts at this maneuver resulted in a lot of awkward misses, but with practice Gregor got the motion down without even looking, allowing him to thrust in and out between the two of them quick enough to leave both daughters satisfied. But that was just the lower action.

Once he got the pacing down with Lily and Iris, Gregor then buried his face into Rose's crotch, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy and letting it snake around inside of her. "Mmmpphh!" Rose moaned as her father's tongue worked its magic turning her on. Not content to just that, Gregor then reached upwards and began groping her breasts with reckless and shameless abandon. "HMMMFFF!" Rose screamed as her nerves fired off in two locations at once. Rose was limited in what she could do thanks to the pregnancy, but this act more than served her sexual needs.

This debaucherous orgy of bondage, flesh, and blood ties continued onward with not a lick of shame between the four of them. What was once considered a disgusting act that undermined the entire sanctity of family itself was now seen in their eyes as the height of familial affection and erotic love. With each and every one of them happy with their respective roles as master, wife, mistress, and slave. Their strong bonds were familial, spiritual, metaphorical, and in this case, very literal.

As the menagerie continued, the four each reached their mutual peak of euphoria at their climax. And with that, Rose sprayed her pussy juice onto Gregor's face and Lily's back, Gregor came inside of Lily who reached her own orgasm, and Gregor did one final thrust into Iris which sent her to the moon with her own climax as she received the second half of Gregor white sticky load. The erotic scene and aftermath looked like something that should have been painted in Dante's Inferno's second ring of hell, but to all of them they were in the highest tier of heaven.

Unbeknownst to all of them, Gardenia's spirit had been watching over them all the entire time. Gregor's late wife had always been watching. From the moment the seed of incest was planted, to its emergence as a sapling, its growth well into the budding phase, the moment the tree blossomed taboo flowers, and the final result that bore forbidden fruit.

Gardenia only had two thoughts having seen everything unfold. "I'm glad he finally found the courage to take what he wants from life." Gardenia thought earnestly. "My one regret is I did not live long enough to join in on the fun with my daughters." Gardenia lamented shamelessly, already fantasizing about an alternate future where all four of them got to be her husband's bondage slaves. But all she could do now was wish her family happiness, and that their unconventional love, this forbidden garden, would last for many years and decades to come. A wish that ultimately came true.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds