Forced Ch. 02

"Victor. Victor. Come on. It's time to get up," Jennifer was saying, holding out her hand.

Victor looked up at her. His vision was blurring, but she still looked beautiful. It hurt him to look at her, to see her familiar face, reminding him of what they had shared. Everything he had lost, what he wouldn't have. He didn't move.

"Victor, please, stand up. Come on, you're freezing."

"Why are you here?" he slurred.

"We can talk later. Come on," Jennifer said, grabbing his arm. She started pulling him up, struggling to keep her balance on the wet tile. Victor leaned forward, reaching his hand to the shower door to stabilize himself. He slowly stood, shivering.

Jennifer put his arm over her shoulder and helped him out of the stall, then over to the towel rack. She wrapped a towel around him and rubbed him down briskly. "Here. Hold onto this," she said, pulling it closed around his shoulders. "Come on."

He leaned against her as she took him to his room. His legs were stiff, muscles tight and cold. His teeth were almost chattering. "It's...it's good to s-see you," he stuttered.

"Sit down," Jennifer directed, leading him to the bed. She brought him a pair of flannel pyjama pants and a long-sleeved thermal tee. Victor watched her dressing him. She looked soft, fuzzy around the edges. Her hair was so shiny. He reached out, feeling her hair between his fingers. He let his hand drop. "Okay. Under the covers."

Jennifer turned up the thermostat and climbed in bed next to him.

"What are you doing here?" Victor said, struggling to stay awake.

"I'm an idiot. So I'm here. I'm back," she said softly, wrapping her arms around him from behind, pressing her body to his. She was so warm.

"I'm glad," he said, right before he lost consciousness.

* * *

Jennifer brought in a tray with toast, water, and orange juice. She set it on the nightstand, then opened the curtains. She went back to Victor and sat next to him on the bed, brushing his hair out of his eyes. He was still asleep, his breathing steady. He felt warm under her fingers, but he looked terrible. His skin was ruddy, lips cracked and dry. He had lost some weight since she'd seen him last, and he looked beaten down. Fatigued. Despondent, even in sleep. Her eyes filled with tears. She had done this. She was responsible for this downward spiral he was traveling. She brushed the tears away and cupped his cheek. "Victor," she said quietly. "Victor, you have to wake up."

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. Jennifer was there looking down at him. He had a terrible headache. Even in the low afternoon light, his eyes hurt. He closed them and groaned again.

"Here," she said. She held out two aspirin and the glass of water. He tried to sit up; it took him a few times. He took the aspirin and drank the whole glass of water. "How you feeling?"

Victor tried to clear his thoughts and remember what had happened the night before. He didn't want to make small talk. "Jennifer, what are you doing here?" he asked, trying to ignore the pounding in his head.

A knot formed in her throat at the look on his face. He looked so confused, so hurt. But she was determined not to cry and make this about her. "Victor, I'm so sorry...I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. And I'm really, really sorry for everything I said to you. I didn't mean what I was saying. And how I acted...the last time I saw you. When I came into your room." She pressed her lips together, swallowing hard. "I'm so ashamed and embarrassed."

"But...I don't understand, Jen. All those things you said to me...why did you say them? Why were you so mad at me?"

Jennifer looked away. "I don't know. I was upset. I was panicking. I don't know why I said what I said. It was cruel and nasty. I didn't mean them, Victor, I swear."

He wanted to forgive her, but he was wary. She was sitting right in front of him, asking for forgiveness. What he'd been hoping for, for weeks. But now that she was here, he didn't know if he could bear it if something like this happened again. He wanted so badly to reach out to her, to feel her skin on his, but he was terrified it would tear down the fortifications he'd developed in her absence to numb the pain, to inure him against their past and their lost future. He was terrified she would leave again.

"Victor, please," she said, her eyes filling with tears. "I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I was upset. I was hysterical." She started to cry, incapable of staving it off. "Please, Victor, you're the only one I have. Forgive me."

Victor's resolve broke. He couldn't bear the idea of Jennifer thinking he might choose to keep away from her. He couldn't do it. He pulled her against him. "Oh, Jen. Of course, I forgive you. Of course. I'd never leave you."

Jennifer sobbed into his shoulder, her body shaking with relief. "I'm so sorry, Victor. I've missed you so much."

"Shh. It's okay, Jen. I've missed you, too. I'm glad you're back," Victor whispered. He kissed her forehead.

She pulled away, then stood. Victor looked at her in confusion. But she lifted the sheets and slid in next to him. "I just want to lie with you," she said. Victor laid back again, head on his pillow, and Jennifer rested her cheek on his chest, slinging an arm over his waist. They laid in silence, Victor stroking her hair.

Jennifer listened to Victor's steady heartbeat and matched her breathing to his. He was still there, still watching out for her. She closed her eyes, Victor warm and solid next to her. "I'm sorry I was gone so long," she whispered.

"Me, too," Victor murmured, pressing his lips to the crown of her head. She smelled so good, like cinnamon and vanilla. For the first time in weeks, the ever-present worry and anxiety ebbed, the crushing pressure suddenly gone, a quiet calm in its place. Jennifer turned her face up to him, looked into his eyes. He didn't look away. His hand came up to her cheek, his thumb rough against her skin.

Jennifer's breathing was fast and shallow, her heart starting to pound. She didn't want to pretend anymore. She didn't want to lie to herself. What would he say? What would he think? She planted a soft kiss on his jaw.

Victor stared at her. What was she doing? She kissed his jaw again, lips a hair closer to his. His brow creased in confusion, and he was feeling a little out of breath. She kissed the corner of his mouth. "Victor..." she whispered.

He pressed his lips to hers, briefly, chastely. Jennifer looked into his eyes. His gaze was unwavering. She kissed him, hard this time, her full lips parting, a tiny whimper escaping her. Victor opened his mouth slightly and felt Jennifer's tongue against his lips, soft and tentative. He met her tongue with his and felt her hand in his hair, pulling him to her, forcing his mouth against hers.

Jennifer slid one leg over his hips, the smooth skin of her inner thigh brushing over his legs, pressing her pelvis hot against his left hip. She moaned into his mouth and moved her hand to his pants, brushing her palm over his hardening cock.

Victor pulled back from her slightly. "Jennifer...what are you doing?" he said softly. "I don't understand."

She kissed him again, grabbing one of his hands and putting it on her breast. Victor instinctively squeezed it gently, letting out a quiet groan, and felt her hand return to his cock, grabbing it through his pants and starting to stroke him. Her tongue moved against his as she ground her pussy against his hip.

"Jennifer, please, don't do this to me," Victor said breathlessly. "I can't...I can't handle it."

Jennifer ignored him, pulling the strap of her thin camisole over her shoulder as she kissed him, freeing her breast. She pressed it into Victor's palm, nipple hardening at his touch, then snaked her hand into his pants, grasping his cock.

Victor took a deep, shuddering breath. Jennifer was in his arms, giving herself to him, and all he wanted was to take her in completely. But he was at a precipice, and he didn't know what was on the other side. He couldn't do it; there were too many unknowns, and he was afraid. Victor released her breast and grabbed her wrist, pulling it from his pants. "Jennifer, stop. You have to stop."

She kissed his neck, her mouth warm and wet. "Victor," she whispered. "All those things I said..."

"Yeah?" Victor said, heart thudding in his chest.

"When I said it was fucked up, that you wanted the baby...that you wanted me to have your child...Victor, I was in denial. I was talking about me. I wanted your baby," Jennifer whispered. Her kisses trailed up his neck, along his jaw, until her mouth was by his ear. "I don't care if it's fucked up. It doesn't change the way I feel. I want to be with you. I get it now."

Victor pulled back and stared at her in disbelief.

"Victor, please..." she pleaded, her voice low with desire, looking into his eyes. "Please, tell me you feel the same." For several long seconds, he didn't move. Then he released her wrist, hand moving to cup her face.

"Jen...are you sure? Are you sure it's what you want?" he asked. She nodded. "I can't go back after this. This is it for me."

"Yes. This is what I want. I want you."

Victor kissed her hard, one arm tightening around her waist. His mouth widened in concert with hers as his hand shifted from her cheek to the back of her head. He pressed her against him.

Jennifer was already wet, she could tell. Her clit was throbbing from kissing Victor and the anticipation of his touch. She sat up, sliding her leg all the way over his hips so she straddled him. Victor watched as she pulled her top over her head, her firm breasts unencumbered and heavy. She reached for Victor's shirt then, and he leaned forward as she pulled it off.

Victor pulled Jennifer back to him, his mouth searching hers. He could feel her breasts soft against his chest, nipples hardened. He slid his hands down the smooth skin of her back, pulling her into him as he thrust his hips against her slightly. Jennifer moaned, feeling the pressure of his cock on her. He ached to grab her ass, feel the warmth of her cunt so close to his hands. But he needed her to take the lead. He was waiting for her; all she had to do was take him.

Jennifer sat up, coming to her knees and reaching for his pants. She moved off of him and pulled his pants over his hips, down his legs, and off, then her own. His cock was rock hard, heavy against his stomach, the head purple and tight, a clear drop of fluid forming at the slit. Jennifer laid on her side next to him, and he turned to her, caressing her cheek. She stared into his eyes as she reached for his cock, grasping it firmly and stroking it. Her touch was intent and hot, sending a shock wave of pleasure through him, and he lost his breath for a second as her fist moved over the head, already slickening with precum. He palmed her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers. Jennifer brought her lips to his frantically, moaning at his touch, hand moving rapidly over his dick now.

Victor let his hand travel along her soft skin to her waist, then rest on her hip. She had one foot flat on the bed, her legs spread for him. Waiting, asking. He tightened his grip on her hip, pulling her pelvis against his. Her hand was trapped between them.

"Victor, please..." she groaned against his mouth. "Please touch me. Put your fingers in me."

He slid his hand over her pussy as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, her damp curls tickling first his fingers, then his palm as he cupped her mound. Her wet heat was like a magnet pulling him in, and he had to stop himself from plunging his fingers into her. Her knee fell, trapping his hand between her thighs, and she started undulating against him, hips steady and back arching.

Victor's fingers were already moistening with her ample lubrication. He gently rubbed her pussy, lightly at first. Her lips spread readily at his touch, the intensity of her thrusts growing.

Jennifer stopped kissing him, but kept her lips against his. "Oh, Jesus, Victor. It feels so good," she whispered. "I love the way you touch me."

"You like this?" he asked. He lightly circled her entrance, the pads of his fingers brushing over her delicate, wet skin.

"Yes...yes, I love your hands on me. Please, Victor...inside..." she begged.

Victor pushed his middle finger against the folds of her cunt, feeling them spread around him, and plunged into her. She bucked, her fist tightening almost painfully around his cock. "Oh, god!" she cried, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. Victor gently thrust in and out of her, then slipped his index finger into her as well, his palm pressing against her clit.

She released her hold on Victor's cock and grabbed his wrist, holding it firmly in place as her hips jerked against his hand. He pulled his fingers towards his palm, pressing directly on her g-spot. Jennifer let out a long, low cry, her cheeks flush with arousal, lips slightly swollen from kissing, as she rolled her hips against his hand. She was so sensual, so intent and visceral, her need almost primitive in its presentation. It was hard not to throw Jennifer onto her back and fuck her senseless at the sight.

Jennifer let go of his wrist and threw her leg over Victor's hip, using her heel to pull him against her. He stopped, his fingers still inside of her, when he felt her hand on his cock again. Slowly, he pulled his hand back, and she closed the space between them immediately, her hot, wet sex burning against his shaft. She slid against him in tiny movements, grabbing his hand and taking his fingers in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around them as she slowly pulled his hand away, her own taste strong in her mouth. Jennifer's raw sexuality was the best aphrodisiac, the way she looked at him when he touched her, the sounds she made against his mouth when his fingers were inside of her. She kissed him, her cunt gliding along his length like silk.

Victor gripped the base of his shaft, pushing the head firmly along the lips of her pussy. His precum leaked copiously, the entire head of his dick slick and ready. Her hips writhed against him, trying to draw him in. "Jennifer...are you sure?" Victor whispered, pressing against her opening just to feel the pressure of her, to tease him with her closeness.

She nodded, eyes closed, still moving on his cock. "Yes. Yes, Victor. Please, I need you inside of me. I want to feel you inside of me," she said, breathlessly.

Victor pressed into her, slowly, feeling her slick folds part over the head of his cock, then give way as he started to slide inside her. She was better than he remembered; still tight, wet, hot. But this time, she wasn't shaking in fear, under the malevolent watch of two violent criminals. Jennifer was wholly present, singular in her focus and holding Victor tight to her, her body hot and slightly moist against him in the warm room. To be here again, finally, was overwhelming, both emotionally and tactilely. He had missed Jennifer for so long, and to have her back, not only home, but to have her in the most intimate way possible...Victor felt a swelling in his chest. A buoyant, invigorating outward pressure. He wanted to shout, to squeeze her as hard as could and bury himself as deep inside of her as he could, and it still wouldn't be enough. He could not ever immerse himself as much as he would want in her presence.

As Victor pushed fully into her, he groaned. She was like a velvet sheath around him, her pussy wet against his balls. She let out a breathy cry. "Oh god, Victor," she whispered, grinding against him.

He thrust into her slowly, reveling in the feel of her depths sliding along him. Victor grabbed the back of her thigh for leverage as he thrust, and she put her arms around his neck and kissed him, biting his lower lip a little and moaning.

Victor was hard as steel inside of Jennifer, pressing deeper and deeper with every push back into her. His pubic bone was hitting her clit, his lips and tongue warm in her mouth. She felt a slow tingle building in her cunt, spreading through her like a wildfire. She pressed her mouth hard to his as her orgasm built.

"Victor, I'm gonna come. Don't stop," she whispered. Victor grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, bathing her neck in slow, hot kisses. A warmth grew from her core, her desire to come turning into desperation. She had to come, and she wanted to feel his cock deep inside her when she did.

He pounded into her, feeling her body tense and her movements quicken around him. When Jennifer felt his hand between her legs, fingers pressing into her clit, her orgasm broke over her. "Oh, god," she cried, her hips jerking uncontrollably against his fingers. Her climax was rushing through her veins, all-consuming and more intense than any orgasm she'd ever had. Her pussy clenched, creaming around Victor's cock, hard, solid, and pulsing inside of her. She cried out as another wave washed over her, throwing her head back in ecstasy, and felt Victor's mouth go to her breast.

Victor circled his tongue around her nipple as Jennifer came on his cock. Her hips bucked several times, then started to slow, until they were barely moving around him. The intensity of her orgasm, her cries of pleasure and slippery cunt were better than all the fantasies he'd tried to quell. He could touch her, feel her, smell her, her presence surrounding him and overwhelming his senses. Qualities markedly absent from his recreations and dreams of her. Victor pulled his hand from between them and brushed his slick thumb across her lips, pressing it into her mouth. She gently sucked at his thumb, tasting herself on him, as he continued to lave her nipple.

Victor released her breast from his mouth and kissed Jessica tenderly. He stroked her cheek, his cock buried inside of her, tight and aching with arousal. Her eyes were closed, chest heaving as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. "Oh my god," she whispered. "My thighs are shaking."

Victor laughed softly. "I have that effect on women."

"Not anymore," she said dreamily. "Not on women. Just me."

He kissed her. "Just you."

"Victor..." she murmured, eyes still closed.

"Yeah?"

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

He hooked his arm under her knee and rolled her onto her back, pinning her against the bed. "I can do that." He started to move inside of her, his hips beginning to thrust into her rhythmically again. She was beautiful beneath him, skin dewy and flushed in the comedown from her climax. Her long brown waves fanned out on the mattress. He loved the way she looked in his bed, legs spread and arms reaching for him, pale skin a stark contrast against his dark blue sheets. "I love you, Jen," he said.

She smiled, relaxed, content. "I love you, too."

Victor kept her leg hooked over his arm as he fucked her, resting on the bed on his other forearm. He could feel his arousal building, pushing him closer to orgasm, as he sawed in and out of her.

Victor was breathing heavily on top of her, his gaze constant and intent. Jennifer reached up and put her hand against his cheek, her hips starting to move against him. He was pushing into her harder and faster, mouth set in a hard line with the exertion, hair damp with sweat. "Jesus, Jennifer," he whispered.

"You gonna come?" she asked. He nodded breathlessly. "Come in me. I want you to come in me. I want to feel it."

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, her soft, wet heat tight around him. He looked down between them, her hips slightly raised, watching her brown curls wet and matted against her skin, pussy stretched around his glistening cock as he thrust in and out of her. In and out of his sister. "I'm coming. Oh, god, I'm coming."

Victor groaned and looked into Jennifer's eyes as he shot into her, his thick cum streaming into her welcoming cunt. He could feel it slick around him as he moved inside of her, as his cock continued to spurt inside of her. One gush of cum after another flowed from him, seemingly endless after he had gone so long with no sex drive and no orgasms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forced Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds