Forced Ch. 02

Jennifer moaned underneath him as she felt his cum, hot and filling, deep in her cunt; he moved inside of her effortlessly, his cock heavy and slippery. Victor's lust was obvious on his face as he locked eyes with her during his climax. She loved feeling him coming into her, his cum a searing flood in her. It seemed there was nothing more intimate than that feeling, of having someone inside of you, their essence surging into you, the catalyst love. Victor collapsed on her, releasing her leg, languidly kissing her neck as his thrusts slowed and the last of his seed spilled into her.

Jennifer ran her fingers up and down his back as he lay on her, shuddering occasionally as his body came down from orgasm, his cock snug and warm inside of her. She idly pushed her fingers through his hair, his breath hot and moist against her neck.

"Jesus, Jen," he groaned. He never wanted to move again, just stay with her, inside of her, forever. He exhaled heavily, bringing one hand to her breast and gently stroking the soft skin there, spiraling his finger up her hard nipple.

"Mmm. That feels good." Jennifer put one finger under his chin and tilted his head up, then kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. They shared several long kisses, relaxed and unhurried. When he kissed her, she didn't feel like his sister anymore.

Victor's hand tightened on her breast. Her mouth tasted sweet and light, and a little spicy. Her hips were moving slightly against him, and he could feel life returning to his cock, starting to harden inside of her. "Keep that up and I'll have to fuck you again," her murmured against her neck.

Jennifer pushed him onto his back and sat up over him. She slid her hips back and forth, skin slick between them with their cum. "You promise?" she asked, squeezing her breast in one hand and letting her fingers fall to her clit. Victor put his hands on her thighs, pushing into her. It was surreal to see his little sister on top of him, fingering her clit, her pussy wet around his cock. To see her being sexual, seductive. It was also hot as hell. He watched her lean back onto one hand, spreading the lips of her pussy with her fingers so he could watched as she rubbed her clit. Jennifer swiveled her hips and closed her eyes, feeling his cock growing in her. She could feel his cum leaking out of her, around the base of his shaft.

Jennifer circled her fingers in the sticky mixture accumulating between them, then brought her them to her mouth. She cleaned them of their cum slowly. "I love the way you taste. I love the way we taste even more," she said. He didn't know why it was so erotic to see a girl eating his cum, but his cock became fully hard at the sight. She suddenly lifted her hips, until he fell out of her, cock slapping wetly against his abdomen. A slow, thick stream of cum leaked from between her plump lips, glistening over his cock and abs. "I want to taste it more."

Jennifer slid down his stomach. She looked into his eyes as she started licking their cum off of him with long, slow strokes of her tongue. Then she took his cock into her mouth, their taste rich and sexual. Victor touched her chin, and she looked up at him. "Turn around," he said. "I want to taste you."

Jennifer slid around and straddled his face, a low groan escaping her as she felt his tongue on her pussy. Victor flattened his tongue and slid it slow and hard over her clit, tasting her essence and hints of himself. He had never tasted his own cum before, never even considered going down on a girl right after he'd come in her, but he didn't mind. It seemed only fair, considering how readily most girls were willing to taste themselves on his cock. And Jennifer was right, their taste was erotic, a concentration of their union, the physical manifestation of their sex. He pressed his lips over her cunt, his tongue working around her clit, then pushing inside of her.

Jennifer moaned around his cock, hips moving slightly across his tongue. Victor gripped her ass and slipped one finger inside of her, pushing in and out as her hips rotated above him. His cock was rock hard in her mouth, a little precum leaking from the tip. She loved how he felt, a solid weight emanating heat and sex. She slid a hand over his balls and massaged them gently, then slowly pulled a little on one, then the other, lightly raking her nails over them. Victor groaned and thrust his hips against her face, his cock searching for greater depth, for a place to plant his seed.

Victor put another finger into his sister's pussy, plunging into her over and over. She ground against his mouth, thighs quivering around his head. She was whimpering steadily now, her arousal heightening. But he didn't want her to come yet. Victor put his hands around her hips and lifted.

Jennifer moved from over Victor's face, kneeling next to him, a questioning look on her face. He sat up, one hand sliding along her inner thigh up to her pussy. He rubbed her gently, feeling her lips slipping around his fingers. She was so soft and pliant, skin luminous in the soft daylight filtering through the branches of the tree outside his window. It was like being in a dream. "Jen..." he said softly.

Her eyes had closed under his ministrations. Her only response was a low moan of pleasure.

"Jen, I want to fuck you from behind." Jennifer stopped moving and looked at him. "Is that okay? I mean, do you want to?"

Jennifer nodded, wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes. Yes, I want you to." She kissed him, his fingers starting to play again against her cunt. Her clit was throbbing, her need to come growing. Breaking their kiss, Jennifer leaned forward, resting her elbows on the mattress, pressing her knees together and looking at him expectantly.

Victor moved behind her and sat back on his heels, running his fingers over her cunt. He loved this view of a woman, the unrivaled perspective of her most intimate areas. Her arousal and his saliva made the deep pink folds of her pussy glisten, lips slightly swollen. He slowly pushed a finger inside of her, thumb circling her clit. Jennifer moaned, hips moving involuntarily, imploring him to touch her more, make her come.

"Please, Victor, fuck me. I need to come," she whimpered.

Victor took hold of her hip and stood one foot up near her knee. Like the first time they were together, he brought the head of his cock to Jennifer's cunt, rubbing it hard against her. She moaned as the head of his cock slid over her clit, then started to penetrate her. Victor pushed his hands hard against her ass, her skin pulled taut. She felt hotter than before, wetter, her pussy more sensitive this time as he pumped into her, deeper each time, until he felt his head pressing against her cervix. There was something intensely erotic about being so close to the place of conception, the possibility of the physical result of their love centimeters from his cock. He started thrusting into her, building momentum.

She felt Victor's hands slide from her hips to her breasts, cupping them gently and pinching her nipples. Jennifer arched her back and cried out, slamming her hips against his. "Oh, god... yes, Victor. Fuck me. Harder!" she growled, teeth clenched. "Make me come."

Victor reached one hand between her legs, fingers pushing through her slick folds and finding her swollen clit. It was like that night, but safe. Intimate. Driven only by their love for each other. He buried his face in her thick brown hair, his breath moist on her skin. It wasn't just pleasurable, it was torrential relief and overwhelming love that he felt, a completeness and serenity that was new and different. He circled his fingertips around her clit, feeling her hips jerking against him.

"Oh, fuck...don't stop, Victor," Jennifer moaned, throwing her head back. Victor wrapped her hair around his fist and gently pulled her face to his. His tongue probed her mouth, hand still on her clit. "Victor," she whispered, into his mouth. "I'm gonna come. Oh, god. Yes, keep fucking me. Please, harder, please."

Victor increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts into her, mouth pressed hard against hers. A soft whine came from her, building to a sustained moan. He could feel himself growing harder, felt a small spurt of precum spill into her. "Jen, I'm about to come...come with me. Come on me." He pulled her head back and kissed the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck, I'm coming! I'm coming, Victor," Jennifer cried, wailing as her orgasm overtook her. She felt it rippling throughout her body, emanating from her center. Her hips bucked wildly and her cunt clenched around his cock, sending him over the edge.

"Jen, I'm coming," Victor grunted, mouth moist and hot on her skin. He thrust into Jennifer once more as his cock fired its first volley into her cunt. He groaned, his cock spurting his seed against her cervix. Victor thought of the possibility that he was impregnating her right now, imagined her warm depths drawing his semen deep into her womb. He cried out against her neck, another rope of cum surging into her.

Jennifer could feel his cock pulsing inside of her, the cum streaming from him with each throb. Her cunt contracted over and over on his dick, her insides quivering as she came. She whimpered with the contractions, the sensations almost overpowering as they surged through her. Victor rubbed her clit, swollen and hot under his fingers. His cum leaked out around his cock, slick under his touch.

Victor draped himself over Jennifer as he spurt once more, a smaller one this time, and the last drops of cum leaked from his cock. The head of his cock was so sensitive he didn't want to move. He was suddenly exhausted, meager energy reserves spent after climaxing twice.

Jennifer let out a soft sound of satisfaction beneath him, her cunt wonderfully full of his firm, warm cock and thick cum. She let her hips drop, until she was flat on her stomach on the bed, Victor heavy on top of her. She reached a hand to his head, running her fingers through his hair. The lay there for a moment, both out of breath and hot from their exertion and climaxes.

"How you doing?" Jennifer said softly.

Victor grunted and shifted to one side, pulling on Jennifer's hip to bring him with him, to stay inside her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest. "Good. Really good. How are you?"

"Great," she said. "You must be starving. There's some cold toast on the nightstand...or I can make us something. Or we could order something."

"I am, but...I just want to stay like this. I don't want to let you go yet," he said.

So they stayed like that, in companionable silence. For several minutes, they enjoyed the feel of each other, the peace and the stillness. Finally, after so long.

Jennifer spoke first. "Victor," she said, voice hesitant, "I'm so sorry I've been so stupid and put you through everything I did. I feel terrible."

"It's okay, Jen. It's been a really strange, stressful few months. I know you weren't trying to hurt me." He kissed the back of her neck. "Also, you're not stupid."

Jennifer reached behind her and splayed her fingers in Victor's hair. She was quiet for a moment. "This still sounds so strange to me, but...when I was saying I wanted to be with you, I didn't mean just like this. I meant, like...romantically. I don't know, the way I feel about you now, I just...I feel like I'm in love with you or something." She paused. "Is that too weird?"

"Well, considering my dick is in you right now, no, I wouldn't say that," Victor said.

Jennifer laughed. "I'm serious, Victor! I mean, do you feel the same?"

He tightened his arm around her. "Yes, Jen. Actually, I've felt like that for a while."

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"How could I? I mean, you were dealing with the pregnancy, and we were still reeling from the attack...even at the time, I wasn't 100% certain my feelings were real, and not because of everything that happened. And even if I had had the courage, I didn't want to give you another thing to worry about," he said. "But I have no doubt, now."

"Mmm. I guess you're right. I'm so glad we're together again, Victor." Jennifer brought her hand to his forearm at her waist, stroking it slowly. "I didn't feel right, being apart. This is the first time I've felt like myself. And relaxed. And safe."

"Me, too. You can see how I did while you were gone." Victor felt a sense of calmness, not wanting for anything besides what was in his bed. He felt free, like he could breathe again.

The laid quietly for a moment. "Victor...I don't want to be away from you again. I want to stay with you, and be with you. From now on. Like this," Jen said. She paused and looked at him. "Is this too much? Too fast?"

He kissed her temple and smiled. "Not for me. Our future can't come fast enough."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forced Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds