• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Freak
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Freak

"If I'm not moving there to work security, what's this about?" Nick pressed.

"I'm going to be running the Lotus Lounge and you'll take over as general manager here. You're the perfect fit, the employees love you and you won't fuck them like the idiot I have at the Lotus Lounge, you're a solid rule enforcer, you've been here six years and you know everything there is to know about managing this place. I haven't told you because I didn't want to pay you extra, but a lot of the stuff you already do day to day, the stuff you just took the initiative to do yourself is technically my job.

"When would I start?"

"When would you start, this guy asks when would he start, you'd start tonight, Just do what you do for me when I'm off, or gone on vacation, but just do it forever!"

"Well what's the salary, Tony?"

"What, you want more money?" Tony asked jokingly with a Cheshire cat grin.

"I'll do it for free if you just sign the club over to me!" Nick said countering with his own grin.

"Sure, how much do you want?" Tony asked, now with an even larger grin.

"How much do you have to give?"

"Hey, Nick I have to tell you that kind of question is not appropriate in an interview, just think about that." Tony said with a smile.

"This isn't an interview, this is a shake down," Nick explained.

"So you're shaking me down, is it?"

"You just finished saying I've been doing free work, and then asked me to do more for the same pay, come on be real with me Tony, your shaking me down."

"I'll give you two times your current salary but you'll have to give up your part-time construction business, and put your full-self into this."

Nick's eyes widened slightly, then his mouth opened. He thought before countering with "That's a big ask, okay I'll do that for four times my current salary, otherwise I'm just losing money."

"Wow this guy and his bullshit, let's wrap this up I need to go put out a huge fire, so let's stop fucking around. Three times current salary, that's the best there is, you'll be up there with the top one percent of the girls that's just over a hundred grand a year."

"Yeah, it's a deal boss" Nick said putting out his hand as they shook in agreement.

"Make smart choices Nick, don't fuck up and you'll never see my face here again, now I need to go see an idiot about a firing," Tony said releasing Nicks hand and moving behind his desk to grab a packed box. "One last thing, Nick, buy a new car. With your big new job you can't be driving a pickup truck," Tony said as he walked toward the doors.

"I'm keeping my F150, that's not changing. I love Beth," Nick said talking about his pickup-truck as Tony walked out.

*****

An hour later Nick was seated behind his new desk; his eyes glued to the two computer screens ahead, and the multiple windows opened on each. Watching live security camera streams while going over the clubs financials taking notes and making plans, like hiring a new bouncer amongst other things.

He'd just finished another task and couldn't hold it in any longer. He had to pee now, he made his way to the private washroom inside his new office. In his haste he'd forgotten to lock the office door, while also leaving the washroom door unlocked. Unaware of the lock situation he relieved himself aiming his two, nine-inch long, thick foreskin clad, soft cocks towards the bowl, as usual struggling to keep his rapid aim on target.

While the epic two dick battle reached its crescendo, Crystal entered through the office door, and smiled when she herd Nick in the washroom. "Got yeah," she whispered gleefully as she unhooked her blue bra freeing her natural firm breasts and pierced nipples, tossing her 34D bra across the office while tiptoeing in her echoing stripper heals, "good' she whispered once more as she stepped on the large rectangle carpet laid above much of the tiled office floor.

Reaching the door she tossed it open saying "congratulations on the new job," and prepared herself to move forward with a campaign of seduction, her fingers moving to pull down her blue thong, until she saw what awaited her, two mammoth yet flaccid cocks one atop the other with shaved large balls below. Her body fell backwards as her mouth fell open "augh, oh god!" She yelled as she began walking backwards, recoiling from what her eyes had just seen.

"Crystal... I mean Stacey," said Nick switching from Crystals striper name to her real name as he called after the tall blonde. She could barely move with her thong wrapped around her ankles, then her six inch heels snagged on the carpet edge causing her to fall flat unto the fabric covering. While Stacey attempted to flee, Nick was lifting his two elongated penises back into his underwear and behind his pants where they could offend no one else. Not having time to wash his hands in the moments haste as he now approached Stacey.

"Calm down will you please?" Nick said, kneeling down to Stacey and helping her up. "You barged in on me. I should be the one frightened not you, come on talk to me Stacey," Nick said pleading with his blue eyes and hopeful smile.

"Was that real, okay I mean you have two dicks, how is that possible? What are you?" Stacey blurted out.

"I'm an alien," Nick said with a nervous laugh attempting to defuse the awkward situation.

Stacey clearly didn't find it funny and screamed. "Woah, I was joking Stacey 'I'm a human, a human man who was born with a condition called 'diphallia' which simply means two private parts. It's very rare but sometimes develops randomly in the womb. I'm pretty lucky, most people with my condition don't end up with normal looking... equipment."

"Yeah normal, can I go?" Stacey said pulling her thong up, while searching for her bra.

"Yeah, of course I'm not keeping you, can you do me a favor and not tell anyone, Stacey, please."

"Ah, yeah sure whatever this is my last day, so yeah," Stacey said trying to find the quickest way out.

"Stacey Bailey I've know you from way back, we started working here at the same time, both of us twenty-one. I'm a friend asking another friend for a little favour, please don't tell anyone." Nick said as he stood at the door actually blocking her exit, unlike he had before.

Stacey sighed and looked into Nick's blue eyes. "I promise Nick, I'm sorry for sneaking in on you, can I go?" She asked before putting her bra on and walking through the now unblocked door.

"Fuck, it's my first night managing and I'm already fucking up!" Nick said aloud to himself, while locking the office door. He sat behind the desk for half an hour of quiet contemplation before deciding to make the rounds, checking on the operation of the club.

Nick walked out while bouncy breast Crystal worked the pole, spinning around, with her right leg suspended outward as she raised it all the way up. Her ankle and foot now right next to her head. A couple guys in the crowd drunkenly whistled, but quickly sobered their actions upon seeing Nick, while others sitting next to the stage poured bills at its edge.

A minute later she lowered her leg at a leveled angle, in a semi split, spinning her body downward before landing back down in a full stretched out split tossing her hair back, her long golden strands resting on her ass cheeks.

Her eyes caught Nick in the vast crowd; and instantly began to blink uncontrollably, unable to stop staring at his behemoth bulging crotch. Finally forcing herself to look away, she rose on her high heeled propped feet, her arched back emphasised her firm robust heart shaped ass, while she sauntered to the pole furthest away from Nick. With her tight ass propped out toward the eager inebriated men, her ass muscles flexed, lifting up and down, before she started walking circularly around the pole, grabbing onto it wrapping around it and swinging.

Nick, noticing Crystal's quick change in location on stage to avoid him, caused him to decide to move far away from her, not wanting to be any more of a distraction than he already had been. While walking away toward the exit intending to check on Garry outside, an intoxicated platinum blonde clad in red panties and corset named Holly jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist and with her tattooed arms stretched around him giving Nick a tight hot hug, her H cups springing up from her crimson corset as she showered him with congratulations, suffocating him with her artificially large breasts.

Soon two more dancers, a supermodel tall luscious brunette named Angel and a petite Latina spinner named Passion approached Nick with hugs, and soon there was a line of girls, and even Bill, another bouncer, wanted to shake his hand. Eventually Nick had to usher everyone away as he was becoming a larger distraction as Crystal once again, couldn't look away from him.

Crystal finished her show with a lackluster performance that left her regulars scratching their heads, but happy to see her for just one last time. Before Nick could speak to her at closing she had left as the club emptied, Nick saw Tom and Pixie still talking at the same table. Then Pixie and Tom stood up together. With Pixie's six inched heels she stood at Tom's exact five foot six height. She took Tom's phone and punched her number in "call me I mean it," she giggled glowingly before handing Tom his phone back and walking off.

"Night Nick," Pixie said while passing him to go to the dressing room, before pausing and doing an about turn. "I heard you're our new boss, congrats."

"Thanks Pixie," Nick replied. Moments later Tom came up to Nick with a crisp bill. Nick accepted it asking Tom, "You had a good night, how many dances did she give you in the VIP room?"

"I had the best time I've ever had here. No dances though, well good night Nick," Tom said while preparing to leave.

"She didn't ask you to buy a dance?" Nick questioned in wonderment.

"I was going to but it didn't feel right, plus she didn't offer," said Tom. "We simply talked about life and shared stories she seems to want to be friends. Well that's what I assume since she gave me her number."

"Huh, that's real interesting, mind if I see your phone?" Nick asked Tom, scowling through contacts and seeing 'Rebecca Wilson,' then he saw the number she put into the contacts list.

"Was she not supposed to give me her number? I've got numbers from other girls before. I thought it was allowed?" Tom asked.

"Yeah it's allowed as long as paid sex isn't involved, which I'm sure it isn't in this case, Rebecca's too much of a good girl for that. Strippers give out there second cell numbers to customers, as a way of building a client roster and pulling them into the club for nights they perform. However what's interesting is that Pixie gave you her real full name and her real number, not her stripper number, she must like you," Nick said.

"No that's not possible you're wrong, she's twenty three. God I'm twice her age... Maybe it's just what you said to get her over here. She was overly nice kind and just willing to have a random conversation with no pressure, like we were in a coffee shop. I maybe talked too much," said Tom.

"I simply told her the painful truth," Nick said. "I've found that truth usually works best with women. You should ask her out."

"I wish you wouldn't do that. I lost them a long time ago. Using them as a pickup in here just feels dirty please don't do that Nick."

"Sorry, Tom I won't mention the incident again. But you should call her; I actually think she's into older guys."

"Yeah remember what I said about the men that come in here and the delusions they have. Thinking about me and her as a couple is the sum of bad math. It's illogical."

Just then Pixie - who was now clad in blue jeans, pink polo shirt, Converse sneakers and an orange Herschel bag pack - walked slowly towards the door, leaving after saying, "Nick's right, you better call me Tom!" Pixie said while flashing a pearly white smile, deserving of her pseudonym.

"I always hated math," Nick said as Tom scratched his head exiting the door.

******

An hour later Nick was finally the only person left in the club. As he was about to lock up he put his hands in his pockets while combing all over his new office, Nick couldn't find his house and Ford F150 keys anywhere. Pulling out his phone, which had been off, he saw nine messages and endless missed calls from a single person. Right then in the early morning that same person called back.

"Hey Nick its Alison."

"Yeah I know, your number's in my phone, what is it Alison? It's late and I'm looking for my keys." Nick couldn't see her, but as tired as she was Alison smiled just a little at his declaration.

"That's what I've been calling you about," Alison said trying to find a way to tell Nick about what she knew, without making him angry.

"What are you talking about, Alison, wait no, no, no she didn't, she wouldn't," Nick said upon realising what had happened, replaying in his head the moment he was pressed against his sister in argument.

"Yes she did and she took your keys and..."

"She's having a party at my house," Nick assumed.

"How'd you guess?" Alison asked.

"It's Brooke doing her typical shit... You know what, Alison? I can't keep talking to you. I need to call a taxi to get home. Sorry, I need to go."

Not wanting Nick to hang up, Alison quickly replied with, "I'm outside waiting for you, I expected you to be out here working, but you weren't. I've been waiting here for three hours. Garry was no help getting the message to you, he just ignored me."

"Oh, thank god, wait I'm coming now." Nick said running out of the club, locking the doors with the managers' keys Tony had left on his desk.

Nick looked at his F150 parked at the far end of the parking lot and figured it would be okay for a few hours, then heard the horn blow and the lights turn on, on the waiting red Buick Lacrosse.

Nick opened the passenger door, wanting to yell 'drive' but instead saying "thanks Alison," while adjusting the seat all the way back, just to fit his legs in.

"Thank my dad. After I was dropped off I begged him to borrow his car to come warn you, after you didn't answer your phone. He's probably wondering where I am with his 'brand new car', as he put it," Alison explained as she drove toward Nick's house.

"Thanks for this. I know you and my sister are friends so I appreciate this," Said Nick.

Alison glanced at Nick smiling, "If I knew what her plan was right away I would have told you right there."

"You're a great person Alison never ever let anyone tell you any different okay, I owe you one," Nick said with deep appreciation.

"I'm going to hold you to that," Alison said with a knowing smile while staring straight ahead. In the following minutes Nick told her about his promotion. "Congratulations! That's good, actually it's really great it makes any negative thing Brooke does tonight seem minor," and like perfect clockwork Alison's eyes spotted one of the East-Side's newest developments.

"Oh look that's a new night club it looks pretty nice, I'd like to design a building like that someday. The sign says they're calling it Club Karma and its opening in a week," Alison said squinting and pointing it out, as she drove by.

Nick sighed saying "Actually Stacey, a friend of mine, she's one of the owners. When it opens, running will be her new job."

"That's great, another place to hang out at is a good thing, plus it's not like you two will be competing. You are two completely different kinds of clubs," Alison said unknowingly forcing Nick to quietly reflect on the awful night he just had.

Ten minutes later, now nearly 4 AM in the morning, Alison and Nick pulled up near Nick's house, unable to drive too far up the street because it was filled with cars. "Wow! Twitter really works, sorry Nick," Alison said, showing Nick her phone and Brooke's twitter where Brooke had posted the party invite.

Nick let out a long sigh before saying "It's not your fault Alison you went above and beyond, thanks and drive safe okay," after which he leapt from the Buick.

Jogging toward his house Nick noticed two blue and gold striped white Phoenix police cruisers in his driveway, and then he saw his pal Derrick pushing out two intoxicated youth behind him. "Hey Nick, I caught the call on the radio so I took it. At first I thought you were having a party and just didn't invite me because I didn't tell you about the raid on the Lotus Lounge but after arriving here, I realized right away something else was up, so my guys and I quickly shut it down."

"Thanks for shutting this down Derrick, my sister really fucked me over by doing this shit behind my back," Nick said, as he brewed on the inside.

"About your sister, she's in your bedroom, man. I don't know how to say this, because it's a bit awkward," Derrick said while scratching his head.

"Derrick I'll go deal with it."

"You sure you want to? Some of these delinquents are saying she's with multiple guys in there." Derrick reiterated.

"No, she's probably just with a boyfriend. Thanks Derrick but I'll deal with the house from here. Your guys can go, but, thanks again."

Derrick left with his colleagues and Nick roamed his house yelling at stragglers to "get the fuck out before I knock you out!" One frightened youngster jumped upon seeing Nick the yelling giant; in his fright he released his stomach contents just shy of Nick's shoes. 'Fuck my life,' Nick said to himself as the youngster finished vomiting and ran off with his friends. Nick turned towards other pressing business. Nick was hoping his sister would finish up whatever she was doing and come down on her own. He didn't want to go up but eventually he had to.

Nick walked up the stairs and immediately saw a pink haired emo girl slobbering over the mouth of a spikey haired emo guy with tattoos and piercings all over, he groped and dry-humped her while she had her right hand down his pants jacking him off. They saw him and began dashing past him down the stairs, no words said. Nick then approached the first spare room pushing open the door he saw a guy being ridden by Gina the petite brunette that had been with his sister earlier, "Get out, get out, get out, now now now!" Nick yelled storming in. "Don't even get dressed just leave. I'm a second amendment man!"

The second spare room was more of the same, but then there was Nick's locked bedroom and this was where all the noise was coming from. Multiple masculine voices as Derrick had alluded to. 'What the fuck? What are so many guys doing in there with Brooke?' Without thinking further keyless Nick kicked down his bedroom door.

There his sister was on his bed, spread doggy-style between two teen guys one kneeling fucking her pussy from behind as she sucked the other off, with a third guy in the room videotaping the whole affair. Nick paused for a moment and stared, then his eye caught Brooke dead in the eyes. She smiled at Nick and winked, with that his trance was broken and he grabbed the camera and smashed it against the floor, stomping it into shards. "I am going to murder people!" Nick said in the calmest voice, his size, confidence and word choice were enough as the three young men jumped into action. "Don't get dressed, just leave, you have ten nine eight seven six five, good!"

With that, the three young men ran past Nick. His sister was about to do the same with her clothes in hand, before he stopped her. "Slut your ass stays," he said grabbing her.

"Mom and dad are going to love this."

"What? I was just messing around Nick. No. Please don't tell them. They'll kick me out permanently this time."

"Shut up!" Nick said as he grabbed his phone and began to dial.

Brooke couldn't think of what to do, but then she noticed her brother's crotch and saw how strained his pants were. She grabbed his crotch and he dropped his phone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Freak
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds