• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Freak
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Freak

"What are you doing?" he said pushing his sister away and stepping back.

"Why are you hard?"

"I work at a strip club;" came Nick's quick reply.

"I think you like what you saw, and still see." Brooke taunted as her nakedness neared Nick.

Nick grabbed his phone and prepared to dial again. Then he paused, "are you trying to seduce me to get out of me calling our parents? You're sick. Just take responsibility for your actions, you sick slut. Fucking multiple guys while being videotaped... videotaped? You're stupid, not even including that you fucked up my house, having strangers fucking all over it. You're paying to fix this shit."

"Okay I'll pay for it, but you want to know the truth? This is your fault Nick," Shouted Brooke as she began to get dressed.

Nick stopped dialling his parents again, now focusing once more on his sister. "Really Brooke, it's my fault because I wouldn't let my little sister into a strip-club?"

"No because you have two dicks," Brooke said correcting Nick.

"God, this again. I'm so fucking tired of this, you don't know how tired I am. Don't push me, you won't like the result," Nick yelled at Brooke as she pulled on her panties.

"No, you want the truth... growing up with you hasn't been easy. Accidentally seeing you naked, it just gave me urges." Nick, who was stunned, put his phone in his pocket. Brooke continued, "I can't believe I'm saying this out loud after all this time, but I've always wanted you to fuck me. I've wanted it so bad it hurts to think about it. It hurts to see you when I do, it just hurts. I've fantasized about you fucking me brutally hard and also holding me softly, holding me in that way lovers do, not like how brothers do."

"Fuck... I think you're drunk. I won't call mom and dad, you just get sober and clean this up in the morning and that's it, okay?"

"I didn't drink anything tonight, don't do that don't dismiss my feelings, this is real Nick! Meagan, our older successful sister with the perfect family in Miami, don't you think she's wanted to fuck you too? The only reason I fucked two guys at the same time was so that I could have my vagina and ass filled at once, only like you could do, but the homophobic pussies didn't want each other's skin to touch. I had planned it all out, to video tape it for myself so I could replay it and take the image of you out of my head, but they didn't play along and I only got fucked in my vagina."

"Brooke you're speaking nonsense. Just stop blaming the things you do on other people. Just stop. I had a crap night and you're pissing me off."

With her bra and short black dress on again she strode over to Nick, "it's your fault for teasing me for years, this is your entire fucking fault, you freak."

"Yo Brooke you need to stop now okay, it's late I had a heavy night and you're pissing me off with your constant nonsense. Go sleep in the next room and you'll clean this shit up tomorrow," Nick ordered. "I can't process bullshit right now."

"Maybe I was putting you on a pedestal. Lisa dumped you for a reason," Brooke said antagonistically as she moved to leave the room.

"Are you deaf? Just shut up!" Nick yelled while walking toward Brooke.

"What are you going to do freak? You're going to die alone. Lisa was right to dump you. You're abnormal."

"I didn't have a good night Brooke, and you're making it worse and worse. You better stop before you say shit you can't take back," he said fuming as he stood behind Brooke, while she stood just in front of the bedroom door.

She turned towards him with a devious grin. "What are you going to do, you can't do shit to me. Adriana, Valerie, and Hannah they all dumped you right, and they all told me why," Brooke guessed and lied as she grabbed his crotch.

Nick swung the door shut in front of his sister's path outside, and pinned her to the door while locking it. "You're a sick nasty slut who's trying to trick me into what, getting so angry I have sex with you in a drunken rage, my own sister? Get real?"

Brooke's heart began to swing upward with glee, then sank downward again as he made clear he knew what she was up to. 'Fuck, this isn't going to happen,' Brooke thought.

"Oh I'm definitely not going to have sex with you," Nick said as Brooke began to cry inside. "No, I'm going to destroy you. I'm tired of your disrespectful shit you slut you were craving this you say well I'm going to teach you better," he said lifting her up in his left arm and carrying her over to his dresser where he knocked everything off with his right arm. He lowered her down at the dressers edge, bending her over it, with her round ass cheeks in the air. He pulled down his pants and underwear and ripped off her dress and sheer black panties.

Brooke lustily bit her soft moist peach glossed lower lip. Her whole body swooned, while her anticipating pussy gushed with a slick liquid invitation. Her tiny tight, previously neglected anal sphincter - which luckily she had lubricated earlier - was the first to feel the tip of one of his bulbous cockheads, but then suddenly her pussy and ass were penetrated simultaneously, his giant hardened eleven inch bottle thick cocks going in and out like speeding trains.

"Oh my god, Nick fuck me oh god umgh uh!' screamed Brooke, her hands shaking as she tossed her braded ponytail back at Nick. He took hold of her ponytail, and pulled her back to him as he slammed his entire weight into her.

"Fuck my asshole, yeah!" She enticed. "God, yes fill me with your freak cocks," she yelled as her eyes rolled backwards.

His bottom cock rushed forward filling her sopping pussy, his flesh smashed against her reddening radiant soft cheeks, marking his territory with every pounding thrust into her tight fluid dripping pussy. His hips moved thunderously faster and faster, his thighs and balls colliding into her soft delicate fleshy now red cheeks. Panting soon matched the cataclysmic echoes of flesh knocking into flesh. Her hand braced the dresser surface as smacking sounds sung through his bedroom and now empty house.

Brooke huffed and puffed constantly re-inhaling deeply, for the air that was being repetitively knocked out of her. Not having the breath to yell, begging for it harder. The intensity built up to a peak where the pain and pleasure merged into bliss, as her drenched pussy and ass twitched begging for more. "You're so much bigger than the toys I've used in my ass," Brooke whispered as his bottle thick top cock filled her to the hilt, causing her body to shudder.

"Uh uh ummgh, right there yes fuck me there, yes don't stop please don't." Her thirsty throat begged with a strained raspy voice, as her brother repeatedly knocked at her g-spot. His manic hands pulled at her ponytail pulling her head backwards.

Then all of a sudden he smacked her ass as hard as he could, "Brooke!," he called.

"Yeah baby?"

"Don't call me that, shut the fuck up, just don't talk," he said, smacking her ass again as a punishment that excited her to no end.

"Yeah slap my ass, fuck my ass. Fuck me Nick, oh God yes yes!" The harder, the rougher he got, the more her pussy dripped over his cock, until her vagina quivered in a tightening hot spasm and her legs shuddered. "Yes, yes Yeahhhhhh!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she squirted her pleasure all over Nick's giant cock. Feeling the immense orgasmic tremor and seeing her aroused reaction to pain and knowing her freakish nature, his care dissipated and he held nothing back as he yanked her head and her body toward him on the dresser and sped up like a late bullet.

"You like that slut?" Nick asked.

Her mouth and throat dry and hoarse; she replied moaning, "God I feel so full, Nick I love... I love your cocks oh uhmg uhmg." Seeing her enamored reaction, soon spurred on Nicks arrival as he plunged in quicker and quicker, followed by his explosion deep in her asshole and seconds later in her pussy, releasing her hair, rocketing her forward. "Oh oh!" Brooke screamed as she panted heavily, content and fully believing her assault was over.

Her eyes were blocked by rolling sweat and strands of loose hair partially covering her face. Brooke wasn't in control, and she loved it. She pushed, propping her ass backwards, readily surrendering to the pleasure and pain she was now more than addicted to. "Fuck your sister's slut ass, just keep fucking me. I'm yours to do whatever you want with me. Don't go soft on me freak," Brooke said.

"Shut your whore mouth,' he said smacking her ass and pulling her body close to his by her ponytail, his right hand now wrapping around her throat his cocks slamming into her pussy and into her asshole once more. She moved her hips up and down rhythmically backwards grinding into his giant poles. Her hands roamed her body, fondling her full engorged breasts, teasing her swollen areolas and hardened nipples, as her body squirmed and rocked into him.

The continued choking brought a whole other level of intoxicating pleasure to her. When he stopped, she yelled "Freak, you fuck like a pussy," smiling, before his right hand tightened around her neck and his left hand yanked hard on her ponytail. Her rosy ass cheeks reddened more and more, due to his hips slamming forward unrelentingly.

His bottle thick cocks thundered forward stretching her tiny tight hot holes with every inward inch, as he buried himself balls deep knocking on her stomach. Her pussy trembled again as she drenched his slippery cock, while coating his dresser with her essence.

Nick guided her naked body back down to the cold messy dresser surface, releasing his hands from her hair and her throat. His long fingers now griped her warm smooth waist while he repositioned his tremendous rods at her entranceways. Her mouth seemed to be preparing to make a sound. "Shut your mouth or no more cocks for you." Nick said dropping his hand slapping her battered ass cheeks, causing only a murmur to escape Brooke's lips.

Now in place again he vaulted his hips forward with haste, slamming into her hot juicy pussy and blazing asshole with quick thrusts once more hitting the very root of her core, rocking her frame back and forth; his hands holding her body keeping it from sliding off the dresser as his buried cocks simultaneously exploded inside his sisters thirsty pussy and greedy asshole.

After his eruption he lowered his body, resting it on her twitching frame. Their sweaty bodies stayed locked momentarily until he tilted to his left while still atop her, allowing his softening cocks to ease out, revealing two gaping cum filled orifices.

"Fuck Nick I'm...!" Brooke said panting.

"'I'm a freak,' is that what you're trying to confess to me Brooke? Hah hah," Nick said laughing. "Wow it turns out my sisters the real freak."

"A freak for your cocks," Brooke declared, causing Nick to laugh again. "I'm serious, I want your cocks in my mouth so badly Nick, I want to swallow your seed so bad baby. Can I, can we go all night baby?" Brooke begged, all the while gyrating her pillowy ass cheeks upwards onto Nick's crotch above, causing the body atop her to heat up and harden once more. Upon feeling his ready erections she smiled with a devilish grin, as she licked her greedy wet peach lips.

Upon hearing his sister's salacious invitation, Nick's laughter slowed to a thoughtful pause. His now sobered mind quickly contemplated what he had just done. The immorality of the act clashed with his painfully hardened urge for more. In seconds his thoughts quickly became one burning inward question. 'How far should I allow this shit to go? How far?'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Freak
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds