Friend with Breasts & All the Rest

"Remember the first night we met Mike?" she asked suddenly, looking over her shoulder and into my eyes. I nodded quickly, as if I'd ever forget the day she came into my life, and she continued, "What were you doing for so long in the bathroom? I didn't hear you peeing or anything but you took forever." The taunting smile she gave me told me she knew and had probably known all along.

"Relieving tension," I said hoping she would take that for an answer and not make me spell it out any more clearly.

"Well I'm sorry I interrupted you but I really had to pee," she said kissing my arm that was wrapped around her. "I had some tension to relieve that night too, but I had help from my little plastic friend when I got back to my room. The funny thing is I ended up naming him 'Mike' just like you."

"You're an unbelievable woman," I whispered into her ear my hand dropping to the trace the creases of the muscles in her bent leg. "I guess we have a few months of wasted time to make up for then." Closing my hand over hers I drew it back and began touching the freckles there one by one as I brushed my lips across her shoulder.

"I was so afraid you'd hate all these freckles," she said watching my fingers work across her hand. "When I was a kid I got teased about them all the time."

"I'll never hate anything about you Terri," I told her, my voice full of sincerity. "I'd like to kiss everyone of your pretty freckles. In fact I think I'll start now."

I started with her hand and worked up her arm to her face. Kissing and licking all over her body I covered every inch of her body with my mouth. She twisted and turned beneath me breathless with passion sometimes, giggling as I worked on a ticklish place at other times. When I had covered what I thought was her entire body, I finished up with a long sensuous kiss on her lips.

"How was that?" I asked, hoping she'd stop with the silly notion that I could fine a single flaw with her.

"Mmmm..." she sighed. "I think you missed one."

"Where?' I asked with a smile thinking she wanted some more attention in a special place.

"I don't know. I remember you missing one, but I forget where now. I guess you'll have to do them all again," she said giggling as I started my second round trip of her body. Years later this remains one of her favorite games to play in bed. She'll come up behind me when she's feeling horny and whisper, 'I got a new freckle today' into my ear before scurrying off to our bedroom. She conceded that I had finally gotten them all on the second try and we crawled under the covers falling asleep together with her in my arms.

The next morning I was awake first and woke her with my movements before I realized what I was doing. I would have loved to watch my red haired angel sleep, but figured I was bound to get another chance soon now. She blinked her eyes rapidly as they adjusted to the morning light filtering through my blinds. Smiling at me she looked beautiful and more importantly she looked happy.

"Morning beautiful," I said planting a kiss on her lips.

"Good morning to you too handsome," she said returning the kiss as I rolled her onto her back and put my morning woody to good use.

Afterwards we lay in bed our legs entwined enjoying the simple closeness and warmth of each other. Sadly, with nature calling, we were soon forced to abandon our comfortable nest. She seemed completely at ease with her nakedness in front of me now as she hopped up and raced me to the bathroom. When she returned to the bedroom it was my turn and though I was completely soft and shrunken down below I didn't care as I crawled out from beneath the covers. She took a good look at me as I headed to the bathroom lying on the bed her own lithe body on full display before getting under the warm covers again.

"Listen Terri I should probably get you home before Martin realizes you stayed out all night," I said returning to the bedroom. "Did you want to call over and let them know you'll be there soon?"

"We should get it over with I guess," she agreed. "Things and going to be a lot different between us whether Marty likes it or not. He can go fuck himself if he thinks he can keep us apart," she said with a fierce determination in her voice I'd never heard before.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower first," I said. "Wash my back?" I asked as her eyes lit up eagerly.

Standing together beneath the warm spray we kissed with arms around each other. Her damp hair hung down to the middle of her back, clinging to her wet skin. For a long time I stood facing my irresistible lover, holding and caressing her wet body. Eventually she picked up my shampoo and took my hand turning it palm up squirt a large pool into it. She brought my hand to her beautiful hair and stepping out of the spray, rubbed it in circles lathering up. I caught on instantly and brought my second hand up to her head, gathering up all her long curls and massaging the suds in. Terri reached her hands up to my hair and with a much smaller amount of shampoo began washing my hair at the same time. She was done with mine quickly and leaning back into the water I rinsed clean, before bringing my hands back to her hair. Together we washed her hair as the suds slid down her body in clumps. Her eyes were closed to keep the soap out and I took advantage of the opportunity to tease her with fleeting kisses, then pulling back to leave her open mouthed and yearning.

When she told me she was ready to rinse I guided her back under the shower nozzle and stood behind her trying to help. It didn't take me long to realize I was more of a hindrance than help, so I busied myself with her breasts and we were both happier for it. By now my penis was rock hard and pointing straight up, pressed against her back. Terri started swaying her hips as she finished rinsing her own hair and reached around to squeeze my ass pulling me close. Her hands left my ass and slid in between us to stoke my cock softly as I began lathering her body with a bar of soap until she was coated with tiny bubbles. I scrubbed her all over as she kept a grip on my cock the whole time jerking it more vigorously whenever I cleaned a more sensitive area. When her body was squeaky clean and trembling with desire she turned to face me taking the soap and began returning the favor.

The feeling of her hands sliding over my body was exhilarating. She ran warm suds all over my body, slipping over my chest, stomach, and back. When she brought the bar down to rub against my cock building up the lather in my pubic hair I sighed in bliss. Stroking my soapy cock while fondling my balls, Terri looked up at me with a smile and licked her lips beckoning me to kiss her again. She still held my penis when I'd been rinsed and gave me one more kiss before sinking to her knees. Tongued extended she danced around the head of my member while stoking the shaft gently. When she took the head between her soft wet lips I shuddered with pleasure. Bobbing on the first few inches, my dream girl treated me to my first blowjob from her. I was hoping to show some staying power, having cum when we had sex earlier, but she had me on the brink of orgasm within a few short minutes.

"Terri," I said tapping her on the shoulder frantically. There was no way I wanted to cum in her mouth at this point and risk ruining what I hoped would turned into a long, happy relationship.

"Oh no sweetie did I hurt you?" she asked pulling back quickly and studying my penis for signs of trauma.

"No," I said fighting to keep my cum from blasting into her face as I pulled her to her feet.

"What is it then?" she asked.

"I was going to cum," I said.

"I thought that was the idea? Silly me I guess. I'm such a lucky girl to have an experienced stud like you to tutor me in the ways of love," she said with an impish smile.

"I didn't want to cum in your mouth," I said laughing at her playful teasing.

"You're always so sweet Mike," she said with an adoring smile. "But you shouldn't worry about me so much. I'll be your naughty girl for a long time if you lighten up and let me," she finished with a heated French kiss.

Pushing her to the corner of the shower stall I sank to the floor and attacked her pussy with my mouth. I lifted one of her legs and tossed it over my shoulder to get clear access to her tasty lips. Balancing herself on one leg, she pressed her back to the wall and braced her weight with her hands on my shoulders as she swayed back and forth. I'd only begun to learn what she how she liked it, but remembered enough to have her moaning and rocking against the shower wall. I stopped when she slipped and nearly fell, catching her in my arms as we both laughed. We stood together once more and I lifted her one leg again to open her pussy wide and pointed my penis towards its favorite home. Pumping into her furiously I came a short time later and we took one last rinse together before climbing out.

I wrapped her in a fresh towel and rubbed her body as goose bumps sprang out on her damp body. My apartment was getting a little cooler in the late fall and I guess I was used to it, but Terri found it chilly. I wrapped my own towel around my waist and picked her up, carrying her to my bed where she doubled over and gathered her wet hair in a towel before climbing under the warm covers. I quickly dried myself and hopped in to share my warmth with her shivering body. When Terri had warmed up we got out of bed to get dressed. I found myself mesmerized by the sight of her slipping on her panties and bra. She was still cold and the only clothes she had to wear were far from warm. I searched through my closet and managed to find an old sweatshirt from freshman year that had been washed and shrunk so many times I barely fit into it anymore. She was still practically swimming in it but it wasn't much bigger than the ones she normally wore. She accepted it with a kiss of thanks and still wears the old thing around the house today.

Now dressed, we shared the bathroom mirror as I watched Terri dry her long lustrous hair. She frowned at the tiny hair dryer I owned and I made a mental note to get a bigger one for next time she stayed over adding it to the list along with her favorite shampoo and soap with a woman's smell. When I realized I was already planning a next time I smiled watching her toss her hair into the flow of warm air ready to face down Martin if that's what it took to keep seeing her.

I treated her to quick breakfast of toasted cinnamon raisin bagels, fruit, and a steaming cup of coffee of course. We drank our coffee slowly, neither of us really looking forward to seeing what her cousin had to say. Eventually the coffee was gone and so were our excuses to stay any longer. I locked the door behind us before leading her to my car holding hands as we walked.

"Terri we don't need to tell him anything," I said finally, having watched her stare out her window trying to compose her thoughts for most of the ride. "We can tell him the play was over early and with nothing else to do we went to my place. I had a few beer and didn't want to drive so you crashed with me. I slept on the couch and you took the bed," I said concocting a cover story that was partially true. I was pretty sure he'd believe it but we'd have to hide any sort of relationship from him and it would be hard to get time alone with her. Plus, I didn't think lying to him was the best way to start making up for the broken trust he'd placed in me.

"We should just tell him want happened... I don't mean the details, but tell him we... well I guess we can tell him we are... or maybe could be a couple now. I don't know Mike, but I know I'm not afraid of him and you shouldn't be either," she stammered with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I'm not afraid to tell him," I said my mind tingling with joy, did she just say couple? "I'm afraid of what I might say or do if he tries to stop us."

"What are you planning to fight him like some drunken fool at a bar?" she sobbed in a scared voice.

"No of course not," I sighed wracking my brain for a way to fix this mess. "Terri I don't know what to do but I promise everything will work out." She stopped crying and gave me a look that was full of confidence, if only I could convince myself so easily.

We pulled into the driveway and I gave Terri a reassuring smile as we got out. Martin's car was there but Sara must have gone out early. She took my hand in hers as we walked to the front door holding tight as I tried to pull it away. Opening the door with a key from her purse we walked in to face the music. I was relieved to find the house quiet, hopefully that mean Martin was still in bed. We walked into the living room and he looked up from the folded out couch full of anger.

"Where the fuck have you two been?" he spat, then noticing my hand in hers he roared, "What hell in going on here Mike?"

"Marty..." Terri tried to speak, but he stared her into silence.

"You ruined everything. When I asked Sara to marry me she said yes then as we lay in bed she said she had a secret to share. She told me all about you and your little crush on my cousin Mike. She thought I knew and that's why I had hooked you guys up. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about and we got into a huge fight. She said you two would make a cute couple and I told her it was a stupid idea. She threw the ring in my face and said get out so I slept down here last night, so much for our perfect night. I guess the wedding is off too because she got up early and left with a suitcase saying she was going to her parent's house. But hey as long and you had a good time taking advantage of my little cousin I mean that's the main thing right?" he finished with a disgusted, almost deranged expression on his face. He looked as if he wanted to cry, throw up, and kill someone all at once.

"Martin... I don't know what to say... I'm so sorry... I..." it was so much worse than what I had feared I didn't know what to do. I had been banking on his engagement to Sara leaving him in a good mood, but now I felt absolutely sick. Shit the ring was right there on the table!

"Sorry? SORRY! You mother fucking prick! What happened to showing her a night on the town and bringing her back safe? What happened to that you piece of shit? What about none the worse for wear Mike? At least tell me you brought her back a virgin," he was shouting and had stood up with clenched fists. Noticing my shocked expression he glanced at her reddening face, "You fucked her did you Mike? Well I hope it was worth it 'cause now I'm gonna fuck you up asshole."

"Stop it," Terri shrieked. "Mike wasn't the first but he was the best. I want to be with him and you can't stop me."

"Not the first was he? Well sounds like I've got quite the little slut for a cousin. We'll see if you still want to be with him went I'm done with him then. C'mon Mike," he said shoving me hard in the chest, "You going to stand up for this little slut or are you done with her already? Bitches like her are a dime a dozen so she probably isn't worth it but I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you anyway so say whatever you want to her."

I had promised Terri I'd handle things smoothly, but hearing him talk about her like that made something snap inside me. I lunged for him both hands wrapping around his neck and drove him back on the sofa. For all his tough guy talk I saw fear in his eyes as we fell to the couch. Terri screamed at me to stop from behind and suddenly she and Sara were pulling me off him. Martin was gasping for breath and rubbing his neck when Sara started laughing and the others soon joined in. It was then I knew I'd been had.

"Jesus Mike you should have seen your face," said Martin. "If there had been a knife on the table I would have gotten stabbed or worse. It was still worth it though," he said laughing and wrapping his arm around Sara, slipping her engagement ring back on her finger where it belonged as she kissed him. I was still in shock. They had gotten me so good I didn't know what had hit me. Terri slid into my arms and gave me a wonderful kiss then they all filled me in on what had happened.

On the drive back into town Martin has mentioned to Terri that I wanted to take her out that week. Sara knew we were both crazy about each other was so happy thinking I had finally approached Martin to tell him my plans blurted out way to much. Martin was shocked but not angry at all. He felt horrible that I'd been afraid to ask her out before then because of him. They planned how to set me up the rest of the way home. Terri promised to keep us away until late and Martin set up the couch while Sara parked her car around the block. Martin said it couldn't have worked out better. Sara had been so excited about our date and their big practical joke that she didn't suspect a thing until he got down on one knee and proposed.

"Sorry Mike but we couldn't resist," laughed Martin looking at the stunned look on my face. "You should have told me man. All that stuff about protecting her from guys... I meant the kind of assholes we went to school with who only wanted one thing from women not you. In fact, if her parents ask tell them I set you two up they'll love me for it. I couldn't think of a better man for her. I know you'll treat her right and I hope you guys are happy together."

Life with Terri has been like a whirlwind since that day. There's be a lot more sex, I mean a LOT more but I think I've shared too much of that with you already. Things have been as close to perfect as I could imagine. We've had our share of fights and arguments, but those are easy to forget. It's the good memories that will stay with me forever.

Even though we had Martin's blessing now, it felt too weird to sleep with Terri at their place so she spent most of her nights for the rest of the school year at my apartment. I had a key cut for her a week later so she could come and go as she pleased. I let her take my car to school after dropping me off most mornings so she could get home easily after class and was always happy to see her when she picked me up after work. She still dressed like a boy most of the time, but I got to see what was underneath whenever I wanted.

With Christmas getting close I told Martin I wanted to get her something special. I had picked a few things like a Sox jersey and some girly outfits but really wanted to impress her. He mentioned a trunk of old books at his parent's house that had belonged to their grandfather. He had passed away seven years ago but used to read to them from the books in his Irish brogue and tell them stories of home with a tear in his eye when they were kids. I told him it sounded perfect and we took a drive out on a Sunday in early December. We rummaged through the old trunk until we found an old battered leather book in the bottom. It was a collection of Oscar Wilde poems and stories. As I cracked the cover thinking it was perfect already, I noticed it had a note inside from his parents written to their cherished son Patrick. They had given it to him as a gift on the day he left Ireland on a boat to come to America in 1949. I didn't think Martin's parents would dare to part with it, but since it was for Terri they insisted knowing that it was perfect for her and would be staying in the family. I found a place that could fix the cover and bind it again but made it clear that the dedication absolutely had to preserved. On Christmas morning she called me at my parents place crying hysterically. When she finally managed to calm down she told me how much she loved the book and how much she loved me.

That spring in 2001 I met her parents for the first time. They were in town for her college graduation and we we're getting together with them at Martin and Sara's place for a barbeque the day before her commencement. I was nervous as hell as I rang the bell with a bottle of wine held in my sweaty hands. The man who met me at the door was in his mid 40s with receding light reddish hair and a thick bushy mustache.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds