From England With Love

The dinner was excellent and Jim made sure his sister knew he thought so, making her blush in the process. By the end of the evening they had finished two bottles of their father's wine and, when dessert was finished, Tess was falling asleep.

Carrying her carefully up to her room, her brother placed her in her bed. Gently, he started untying the laces down the front of her dress and pulled it off her delicate body. Underneath, he encountered her corset and he stopped for a minute to admire the rich swell of her breasts, the ivory white skin of her chest contrasting with the black lace of her undergarment. Once again attacking the laces, Jeremy succeeded in removing the corset without waking his sister who now lay completely naked, save for a pair of silky black lace panties. Succumbing to the temptation, he slowly stuck his hand out and laid his fingers on his sister's panty clad pussy. Feeling the warm wetness seeping through the thin material, he felt his cock harden. Feeling more daring, he snaked his finger along the edge and under the lace. Fumbling about, blind, he found her soaking wet hole and pushed his finger in a little bit. Suddenly feeling his sister move he withdrew his hand, only to have her grab it and put it back were it was.

"Please baby, please keep going, it felt so good," moaned Tess.

"Are you sure Tess?"

"Yeeees."

As she released his hand, she moved across her bed to let her brother lie next to her. As he reached down she spread he legs to accommodate his invading finger. Sliding his hand into her panties he felt her smooth skin tingle beneath his touch and grow wetter as he approached her wet pussy. Feeling his fingers glide over her clit he pressed down on them and sunk two fingers into her waiting hole. Feeling her tense, he leant over her and kissed her lovingly on the lips, slowly moving his mouth down her neck as his fingers continued their ministrations. When he reached her collarbone he planted a kiss on the top of each heavy breast and licked down between her to mounds. As he did so he felt the goose bumps shoot all over her body and swiftly moved to capture her nipples between his lips, softly sucking and nibbling at them in turn.

Electrified by her brother's efforts to pleasure her, Tess reached down between his legs and gripped the tell tale bump in the front of his britches. Excited by it's weight and girth, she started stroking it slowly, eliciting moans of pleasure from her lover. Wanting more, she fumbled for the buttons to his pants so she could finally see what he was hiding from her up close. In one pull she had him open and she stuck her hand into the heat coming from her brother's crotch. Grabbing his engorged cock she gasped at the feel of it. It was so hot and heavy! She felt it throb in her hand as he moved his mouth down her stomach to the patch of hair above her sweet virgin pussy.

Spinning around to face his big sister's silk covered wetness, he dipped his head down licking at the front of her panties. Grabbing the edges of the lace garments, he pulled them of her steaming cunt and dived in to the wet paradise. Snaking his tongue around her outer lips, he scooped up her juices and swallowed quickly before diving into her inner sanctum to let his tongue probe deep inside her quivering hole for more of the nectar he craved.

"Oh Gooood baby brother, you're so good... aahhh... oh my god... uuuhhh... yeah eat my pretty little pussy baby... oh god, I'm going to come Jim... ahh ahh ahh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhh," cried Tess as her juices flooded into her brother's eager mouth, "you're amazing sweetheart... come here, kiss me."

Turning around, Jeremy crawled up to his sister's mouth and kissed her passionately, his tongue snaking through her mouth, sharing her own sweet cum. As they ended their embrace, she looked up at him, smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. His heart swelled with love as he rose to leave and pull the sheets up over her naked body.

"Where are you going?" asked Tess, worried something was wrong.

"Well, bed... why?" answered Jim confused.

"Stay with me?" pouted his sexy big sister.

"You want me to? I mean this wasn't just... an accident?"

"No baby brother, it definitely wasn't an accident. Sleep with me, hold me, I never want to let you go," she said, smiling shyly at him as she lifted her sheets for him to slip under.

"I love you," he answered, sliding in between the silky bed covers and wrapping his arms around his sister's soft waist.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds