Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 05

Max looked at her looking down to his lap and decided that if she was going to be frank, so would he too, "You've no idea."

Miss Anders stood back up and went to the door and locked it. There was no window in the door and they had complete privacy. She went over to her desk and dragged her straight-back solid wood chair all the way to the back of the room and then came back down Max's aisle unbuttoning her blouse as she went.

Max had not followed her as she dragged the chair to the back of the room. He had a good idea what was about to happen. When she bent over at the waist beside him her front clasp bra was undone and her tits were dangling inches from his face. She pulled his face into her cleavage. Max knew what to do from there and he lightly kissed each nipple and pulled them tenderly between his lips and flicked them with his tongue.

While Max was molesting her tits, she dropped a hand onto his thigh and felt the huge cock beneath his pants surge up against it. She gripped the bulge through the material of Max's pants. Her first thought was that he had a stuffed sock or something hanging down his leg. If it was a fake, it was a very good one. While Max sucked on her tits, Miss Anders unzipped his pants and reached inside. She found the slot in his boxer shorts and reached in. Her jaw fell open when she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She tried to pull it out but it was too long and too hard and in spite of the amount of pulling, she couldn't get it out.

Max dropped a tit from his mouth and looked down. He said, "You can't get it out like that when it's hard like this." He stepped out his desk chair and stood up. She stood up to see what he was going to do. Max's heart was pounding like a base-drum in his chest. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down to his knees.

Miss Anders just muttered, "Holy Shit, Max. It's huge. Have you ever fucked anyone with that?"

Max smiled at her and said, "Sure, lots of girls and women." He could see that she was contemplating her next move. He could almost read her mind as she stared down at the head of his cock below his boxer shorts bouncing up and down.

Miss Anders was contemplating whether she could do anything with Max's huge cock. She had never seen anything like it. She was a frequent viewer of internet pornography and she had seen monster cocks like this but she always wondered if they weren't just big dildos held up to the guys crotch. She thought, 'Well, I've gone this far. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.'

Max glanced at the wall clock and it read 2:15. He was conscious of his 'appointment' with Meghan so he had to move things along here. He pushed his shorts down and a look of sheer relief washed across his face as his cock sprang free in front of him. He ran his hand down the shaft a few times.

Miss Anders never took her eyes off it. Max figured she had brought her chair to the back of the room for him to sit down in, so he turned and walked to the back of the room and sat down in it. Miss Anders followed him as she stripped off her blouse and bra. By the time Max had sat his butt down on the chair, Miss Anders had her tight skirt unzipped and on the floor. Max watched her step out of her skirt. She was wearing a garter belt and stockings. Max was stunned to see that she had no panties on.

Miss Anders knelt down on the floor in front of him and wrapped both hands around the shaft of Max's cock. Her fingers didn't touch and her hands were separated by more than an inch. "Jesus Christ, Max. Unbelievable." Max looked down over the top of his cock at her pretty face. Her eyes were as big as saucers and she was licking her lips.

She bent forward tentatively and licked his glans. She pushed his cock against his stomach and licked her way from tip to balls and then looked up as though she finally believed that Max's cock was real. She ran her tongue back up the shaft and turned her head from side to side to stretch her mouth to fit over the velvety knob. Max groaned loudly when his glans disappeared past her lips. She smiled around his pole at his reaction .

Miss Anders pushed her mouth inch by inch down his shaft. She gagged hard when he was halfway in and pulled back quickly and off the end and coughed out saliva. She looked up at Max and her eyes were glistening with tears which burst out on her cheeks and ran down to her chin. She worked to stuff her mouth full of his cock again and descended quickly to the same spot she gagged on before. She seemed to be gathering herself to push down further.

Miss Anders gagged a little but kept her position and pushed in another two inches. She gagged hard again and pulled back to the ridge. She swallowed several times and started a glorious blowjob. Max's head tipped back as he inspected the ceiling for a few moments before returning his gaze to Miss Anders' face bobbing up and down on his cock.

Max had mixed emotions. He was in heaven as his teacher fucked her face on his cock. He didn't want it to end. At the same time, he wanted to be able to get his cock up for what he presumed to be a fuck with Meghan in forty-five minutes. He could feel his orgasm pushing forward and he decided he wouldn't attempt to hold it back.

Miss Anders could feel his cock surge harder in her mouth and she had enough experience to know exactly what that meant and she had other ideas. She pulled her mouth up and off Max's cock. She smiled up at his face and stood up. Her tits were firmed up on her chest and her nipples stuck out nearly an inch as she ran her fingers around them. Her pussy was soaking wet and her vaginal juice was running down her thighs to the top of her nylons.

She spread her legs and stepped around Max's knees until her pubic hair pushed against him. Max looked up at Miss Anders' face. Her eyes were glazed and her lips were separated slightly as she pulled air into her mouth as her breathing had ramped up significantly.

She adjusted herself from side to side and reached down past her crotch and grabbed Max's cock. She pulled it up to her pussy and slowly pushed herself down on the head. When it pushed inside, she let out a whimpering wail and clamped her teeth shut. She was breathing heavily through her nose as she pushed down slowly on Max's cock.

Max was groaning from the pressure of her pussy. He was trying to stay still so she could adjust herself to his size but he lost it for a moment and pivoted his hips up off the solid wood chair and she instantly pulled herself back and groaned, "UUUNNGGGHHH." She looked at Max and said, "Let me control this. You're too big." She took a huge breath of air through her teeth and continued, "Jesus, Max. Fuck. It hurts. I need more. Let me go slow."

Max just nodded and held himself still as she pushed another inch or two of him into her pussy. She was starting to show signs that she was going to have an orgasm and she knew it was coming. She hurried her descent a little trying to get as far down his cock as she could before she blew.

She hit bottom about the same place as everyone else had and she started fucking herself up and down the long shaft. She didn't get more than six cycles up and down his shaft before she collapsed forward on his chest as she let out a long guttural low pitched groan. Her long nipples pressed into Max's stomach and she laid her head on his chest gasping for air. Her hips were flailing and Max grabbed her narrow hips and held on tight.

Max's orgasm had actually receded when Miss Anders was struggling with the size of his cock. He felt he could hold it back now that she was done. When her hips stopped and her breathing started to come back to normal, Max ran his hands up over her slim waist and wrapped his arms around her back to hold her.

When she had recovered, she pulled her torso up off his and said, "Jesus Christ Max. What a ride. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him hard and then pulled herself up and off his cock. She wobbled a bit when she stood up. Her juices flowed down her thighs to catch at the top of her nylons.

She turned around and walked back up the aisle and bent over at the waist several times to pick up her clothes. Her ass was in fact incredible. She continued to the front of the class pulling on her bra and then her blouse and then her skirt. Her back was to Max the entire time and he used every second to stare at her bare ass.

Max's cock was still hard as a baseball bat. He stood up and his cock protruded out in front of him as he pulled his shorts and pants on. There was no way he was going to be able to trap his cock down his leg. Instead, he pulled his rigid cock up against his stomach. He zipped up and loosely buckled his pants. He pulled his shirt tails out and dropped them over the end of his cock, which was clearly visible above his belt. He looked at his watch and it was 2:55. Perfect, he thought. Miss Anders still had not spoken a word since they had finished. She was in the process of dragging her chair back to the front of the room. Max felt awkward with the silence and he didn't feel right just leaving and not saying anything so he said, "Miss Anders. The next time I'm late for class you should give me detention, OK?"

She looked at Max for a moment and then said, "That's a good idea. Let's say that you were late today; plan on coming here for detention before first period tomorrow morning." Max grinned at her and gave her a thumbs-up signal. He unlocked the door just as the bell ending the last class of the day began ringing.

Max was lost in a sea of people going everywhere. School was over and he had a date. He would miss his bus but he didn't care. He could easily walk home. He checked to make sure his turgid cock was hidden under his shirt.

He was leaning against the wall across from the Cafeteria ladies room when Meghan came rushing down the hall. She stopped when she saw him leaning against the wall and then walked normally toward him. She did a 360 degree scan of the halls and there was no one in sight except Max and her.

Meghan didn't say a word to Max as she walked up to him. She had a very sultry look on her face as she reached out and grabbed Max's hand and pulled him across the hall and into the ladies room. She let the door slowly close and then released his hand. It was as silent as a tomb and all the stall doors stood open. She still went from stall to stall to make sure they were alone.

She came back to Max and grabbed his hand again and dragged him down to the last stall and shut and locked the stall door behind them. She said, "Max. I'm so horny. I have been since lunch. I need your big fatty in me right now." She was pawing at her own clothes and Max unbuckled his pant again and pulled them and his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. He bent down in the tight confines of the stall and took the opportunity to suck on one of Meghan's nipples on the way by. He picked up his clothes and placed them on the tank behind the toilet.

Max's cock had never gone down after fucking Miss Anders. He grabbed his boxers and wiped his cock from end to end several times like he was jerking himself off in his boxers. Meghan didn't think anything of it, but Max was thinking, 'If she sucks my cock, she's going to taste Miss Anders on it.'

The second she was naked she pushed him down on the toilet cover and moved her legs in astride his hips and sat down in his lap. Max's cock was bouncing on the crack of her ass all the way up to her lower back. Max could hear his cock slap on her skin.

Meghan's nipples were incredibly hard and long. She caressed them with her fingers and looked down at them. Her tits weren't big enough to pull them up and suck on them. She wished they were and that was the first thing she wanted to do after graduation was to get implants.

Meghan leaned forward and kissed Max hard on the lips. She was breathing very hard through her nose. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Suck my tits like you did yesterday. I love how you did that. It was so sensuous and gentle. Every other guy I ever had sex with always just mauled them. They always cum before I can have my orgasm."

She was going on and on and as far as he was concerned, she had him at "Suck my tits..." Max lowered his mouth gently to her tits and kissed them all over as she held them for him. He randomly moved his lips to her nipple and rolled her long nipples around between his upper lip and tongue. She groaned every time he sucked her nipple in. His cock continued to slap on her lower back.

Meghan knew his cock was there and she wanted it in her. She was treating it like his lips on her tits were the main meal and his cock was dessert.

Max ran his hand down from her shoulders, down her sides to her waist and over her hips and around her ass to push in toward her pussy from behind. She was soaking wet and his fingers easily found her pussy. He dipped his index finger as far in as he could reach and then pulled it out and pushed his slippery finger into her anus. She jumped and pulled her tits off Max's lips. Max kept his finger in her anus and Meghan settled back down. She moaned and softly said, "I can't believe it Max. I'm so horny, I'm going to cummmm... riiiigghhhtttt... nowwwww."

Her pelvis flailed toward Max and snapped back again. Her chest and head went in the opposite directions. She grabbed Max's shoulders to hang on. Her face angled up. Her lips were open and her teeth were clamped shut. She seethed air in and out as her chest heaved.

Max couldn't believe it. 'How the fuck can she be having an orgasm and we haven't even started yet,' he thought. Even more unbelievable was that her orgasm was building in intensity. Her teeth unclamped and her mouth flew open in a scream that was hardly more than a wheeze. He had already pulled his finger from her anus and was holding her tightly at the waist.

Meghan's orgasm claimed complete control of her body for nearly five minutes. She had collapsed her face onto Max's chest as she struggled to get enough oxygen. Even now, she was gasping for air. Max was praying that she wasn't done. He had been with two women in the past hour and he hadn't cum once.

She didn't disappoint him. When she had collected herself enough, she lifted her head off Max's chest and whispered, "Fuck me Max. I want you to cum in me." Max helped her lift her ass high enough to push his cock into her pussy. She groaned out immediately upon contact. When Max's cock reached her depth, she started to pull herself up again.

When she was halfway up Max's shaft the outer bathroom door flew open. She froze where she was. Neither one of them even breathed. They heard squeaky wheels roll in and stop. This was followed by a swishing of water and then dripping water followed by the sounds of a mop on the tile floor.

Max mouthed the word, "Janitor" and she nodded. She slowly let herself fall down Max's shaft to wait for the janitor to finish and go. When they realized he was mopping into the stalls, they knew they were in trouble. They didn't move a muscle until they could see the mop swirl into the stall beside them.

Meghan had locked the stall door and when the janitor tried to open it, she said, "It's occupied."

The janitor said, "Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." They heard the squeaky wheels rolling out followed by the outer door closing.

Meghan dropped her head onto Max's shoulder and took a deep breath. She was still having random vaginal spasms and those kept Max's cock hard. She pulled her head off Max's shoulder and said,"Alright, let's do this again." She lifted her pussy up Max's shaft and started fucking him as he pivoted his hips up to fuck her. She'd had plenty of time for her pussy to adjust to the size and she started furiously throwing herself up and down his cock.

It wasn't long before Max could feel his orgasm gathering far away but it was coming on fast. She had that vacant look in her eyes again so he figured she wasn't far from another orgasm either. He decided not to try to hold it back and when he felt it rising, he urged it forward and his cock expanded as cum launched up his shaft into Meghan's pussy.

He was right about Meghan's orgasm and when his cock grew harder and she felt his cum rocket into her pussy, her orgasm crashed over her in sudden spasms. She was trying hard to keep the noise down but as her groan came out through clenched teeth and it grew until she was screaming through an open mouth. Max tried to squelch her scream by putting his hand on her mouth but Meghan gulped in air and kept right on screaming.

He pulled her forward and clamped his lips on hers in a kiss. She responded to that and she was trying to kiss him back but the convulsive spasms were too violent and she screamed into his mouth. The scream was muted and he figured that was better than the entire police department descending on them as they fucked in the ladies room. The vision of that scene flooded through his mind.

Max had spent his load without realizing it as he was trying to deal with Meghan's screams. He was done but Meghan's orgasm continued for a long time. He felt her pussy clamping at a constant pace. He knew they would become random at some point but not yet. He held her tight to him with his mouth still on hers. Her long nipples were pressed into his chest. His softening cock was pulling back from her depths.

Meghan had stopped screaming and she threw her arms around Max's neck and desperately held on like her life depended on it; like she was hanging off a precipice and would fall a thousand feet if she let go. She had a wild eyed look on her face.

As though she just then realized where she was she started furiously kissing Max everywhere she could reach. She tightened the grip around his neck and just kept wheezing out, "Oh my God...Oh my God," over and over again between gasps for air.

Finally Meghan became aware that she had been screaming and she tried to get her breathing back to normal so she could listen for anyone who would come racing to save whoever was being killed. She felt certain that at least the janitor would come running. They both listened, without moving a muscle, for a long time.

Max's flaccid cock had fallen from Meghan's pussy and they sat there just looking at each other and kissing each other for another five minutes before Max said, "Um, Meghan? My legs have gone to sleep and they're all prickly feeling."

She immediately put her weight down on the floor and pushed herself up to her feet. She towered above him. He bent forward and kissed her right on the clitoris. He pulled back and noticed cum and vaginal juices flooding down her legs. He pulled off a wad of toilet paper and pushed it between Meghan's legs. She bent slightly and wiped herself dry and then pushed the wet wad of TP onto Max's nose and giggled. Max inhaled deeply and then pulled back. He said, "Yummy. You smell great. Au du Meghan."

She laughed and swatted him on the arm and said, "You're terrible." She backed up and pulled her cloths from the hook on the door and started pulling them on. Max welcomed the relief on his legs but he still couldn't stand. When he tried to pull himself up with her help, his legs just buckled under him.

Meghan wrapped her arms around Max's back and just held him up. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back a little tenuously. He didn't know what to make of her kiss. He had already decided that Meghan just liked his cock, but she was done using it for the moment and here she was kissing him this way. He was confused by it. He was comfortable with her using his cock whenever she wanted. Now he wasn't sure of her intentions anymore.

Max continued to struggle getting his legs moving but the circulation finally returned and he was fine. Meghan offered to drive him home which he quickly accepted. At that moment he was sure he wouldn't be able to walk two miles.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds