Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 05

When Meghan drove into his driveway he slid over and kissed her on the lips. She returned it. He pulled back and looked into her eyes and then pursed his lips and pecked her on the lips again. He slid back and got out of her car. She sat there and watched him go until he was inside and the door shut. She backed out and drove off.

She stretched to her right and glanced at her image in the mirror. She had a very contented smile on her face. The feeling of contentment was because she had decided that she wanted to date Max and not just for his cock. She had been trying to deal with two differing thoughts rumbling around in her head. She really liked Max for the person he was. He seemed pure and untainted, which was certainly something new for her. She had always dated the popular guys; the attractive, macho, aggressive, over confident and even some abusive guys. With Max, she would be dating beneath her status and she would take heat for it from her friends.

When she looked at herself in the mirror she suddenly felt content and the war being waged within her was over and she realized it was over. She smiled to herself as she drove. She still loved Max's cock.

When Max walked into his house, all was quiet. He wandered the entire house to make sure no one was home. Mini probably hadn't got home from practice yet and Mom was probably at Nadia's. Mom had said that with Dad likely to show up at any time we should 'play' at Nadia's. Max changed clothes in his room and contemplated going over to Nadia's.

Max flopped onto his bed and put his hands between his head and the pillow. He thought of Meghan and how confused he felt about her. He couldn't figure out what was going on with her. He knew she was many rungs above him in the social standings of his school so he figured there was no chance she would want to date him. There was no way he was even going to ask her to go out with him. He knew she couldn't even if she wanted to. Max was content to have stolen moments of pure sexual bliss with her. He hadn't had any time with her other than with his cock stuffed in her pussy. He didn't have a feel yet for who she really was inside. He was conflicted.

Max nodded off thinking of Meghan but he woke thinking of Miss Anders and her perfect ass as she bent over at the waist showing her pussy as her juices bubbled out and down her thighs. He came fully awake to find Mini poking him in the stomach.

Mini kept on poking him even though she knew he was awake. She stopped when he came up on his elbows and told her to stop. She nudged him over and crawled on the bed and lay down beside him. She was on her side facing him. He was on his back with his hands back behind his head just staring at the ceiling.

Mini couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Well? What the fuck happened today at lunch? See that, little brother, sometimes you can slip in shit and come out smelling like a rose." Max didn't respond right away. The truth be told, he didn't know what had happened.

Mini let him be silent for all of ten seconds before she elbowed him in the side and said, "Come on. Spill." Max told her everything he knew as facts and hoped that Mini might be able to shed some light on Meghan's frame of mind because he certainly couldn't. He even told her about the note Meghan had slipped him at lunch and even the bathroom fuck after school. He left out the part about fucking Miss Anders. That was a secret he wouldn't share with anyone.

He had to smile to himself because he and Mini had never confided in each other during all these years. They had always led two completely disparate lives and 'never the twain shall meet'. Now, here he was confiding in her in hopes that she could help him with a feminine viewpoint. He couldn't figure girls out at all and he hadn't much experience trying.

When he finished and was quiet, Mini lay beside him just looking at him staring at the ceiling. She had a smile on her face but Max didn't see it. Mini nudged him and he pulled his gaze down and looked over at her. He said, "What are you smiling about?"

Mini just smiled for several more seconds and then said, "Guess what little-brother? Meghan really likes you. You have to ask her out. She likes you for more than your beautiful cock." Her face broke out into a huge grin and she punched Max hard in the stomach.

Max said, "Do you think? There's no way I could ask 'The Meghan' out on a date."

Mini pulled herself up to a sitting position and said, "Well. Suit yourself little-brother. In the meantime, I want some of that 'summer sausage' you have in your pants. Your story about fucking Meghan in the school bathroom made me horny. We're going to have to do that." She didn't wait for his response. She unbuckled his pant and unzipped them and pulled them down to his knees. She was surprised to see his flaccid cock lying there on his hip.

Max sat up and said, "I need to take a shower first. My cock still has Meghan on it." He started to climb over Mini but she pushed him back down on the bed and grabbed his cock and bent over him and sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth. In seconds Max's cock was forcing itself deep into her mouth as it hardened. Mini couldn't deep-throat and she was forced to back off. Still she licked and sucked his cock like she was cleaning it instead of giving him a blow job. When she couldn't taste anymore of Max's cum or Meghan's juices, she pulled off and began licking the bottom half of his cock and his balls. She was moaning the entire time.

Mini was in-heat as she pulled back and stood by the bed and yanked her clothes off and went right back to his cock with her mouth. This time she was giving Max a fantastic blowjob. Her head was flying up and down as much of his shaft as she could handle.

Max wanted her pussy on his face and he tried to maneuver her around. She was consumed with his cock but she finally got the message and quickly moved around. Max was laying on his right side as he tongue-fucked Mini as she laid on her right side driving her mouth down to her gag-point over and over again, "MMMUUMMPPHH... MMMUUUMMMPPPH." Mini opened her mouth wide and rapidly began driving her open mouth onto Max's shaft, "AAAWWKKK ..AAWWKKK," emanated from her mouth.

Max's tongue drove Mini into her orgasm. She knew she was close even before Max's tongue started working on her clit. As it was building to a crest, Mini pulled her head off Max's cock and she started groaning and moaning. Her body trembled and vibrated as her face became a mask of contorted muscles and she just stared off into space. Her hand lazily stroked up and down Max's shaft as her hips slammed hard into Max's nose. He had to pull back.

Max reached his free hand up to touch his nose. She had hit him hard and it hurt. His fingers came away with blood on them. Mini was screaming for him to keep eating her pussy, "Jesus. Don't stop now."

Max rolled onto his back and pushed his fingers to his nose again. He could feel and taste the blood going down his throat. When Mini looked down her body to see why he had stopped, she saw the blood. Her mind wanted to react to the blood but her body was still wracked in her orgasm. She totally forgot about Max's cock which was fine with Max. He was consumed with stopping his nose bleed.

He stretched his arms out toward the nightstand and was able to grab a bunch of tissues from the box and stuff them up his nose and wipe what he could find from his face. Mini had rolled onto her back. Her hips pulsed up in the air several times as she furiously frigged herself with four fingers.

By the time she recovered, Max's nose bleed had subsided. He ripped a clean tissue in half and shoved them into his nose as far as he could. He gently touched his nose. He didn't think it was broken.

Mini sat up and asked him if he was alright and then, after a few moments Mini continued, "I can see it now: Son. How did you break our nose? Well Dad. Mini and I were in a sixty-nine position on my bed and in the midst of an orgasm she slammed her pussy into my nose." They both started laughing. Max was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his face into his ears.

Mini's laughter trailed off and she realized that Max's cock had gone soft and she hadn't gotten him off. She wrapped her hand around it but Max waved her off. "I'm good," was all he said in a nasally voice.

Mini said, "Are you sure?" Max just nodded and laid his head back on the pillow breathing through his mouth. Mini got up and picked her clothes off the floor and went to her room.

Max's thoughts turned again to Miss Anders. He had to arrange with Mini to leave an hour earlier in the morning because of his 'detention' that he got for being late to class. He decided that he'd better schedule it with her before he forgot. He sat up and swung his feet to the floor. He pushed his pants off over his feet and stood up.

Max's door was open but Mini's was closed. He knocked lightly and opened her door. Max heard a soft buzzing noise. Mini was lying on her bed with her knees up. Her eyes were closed and she had a pair of headphones over her ears which explained why she hadn't heard the knock or him entering. She kept right on shoving a vibrating dildo in and out of her anus with one hand while she ran her fingers up and down her labia as her middle finger curled in and out of her pussy. She was lightly moaning.

Max stood there and watched for a while and his cock started to grow. He crossed her room and sat down in her swivel desk chair and started jerking himself off at a slow, full length stroke as he watched the show. Mini's moaning was beginning to get louder as she was lightly biting her lower lip. The louder Mini's moans got the faster Max's hand moved up and down his shaft.

Mini groaned out with all the air in her lungs and her hips snapped up and then back. Mini's face scrunched up and her mouth opened to form an "O". No sound came from her. Mini's finger that had been in her pussy pulled out of her. All four fingers began furiously rubbing her clitoris as an orgasm took control of her body.

Max thought about walking across the room and cumming on Mini's face and tits but he decided that wouldn't be cool. So he slowed his pace to a near stop.

Mini gyrated around on the bed for nearly a minute before she settled down and her breathing started to come back to normal. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and then pulled the dildo from her anus and turned it off. She was turning to place the dildo on her nightstand and she screamed out when she was startled by Max sitting across the room watching her.

Mini was pissed off. Instead of putting her dildo down, she threw it across the room and hit him right in the chest. Thankfully, it wasn't very big or heavy. She heaved her body off the bed following the dildo. She was on him quick as she punched him over and over again. She was screaming at him, "God Damn you, Max. Make yourself known. Don't sneak in here and spy on me. You fucker."

Max had to drop his cock to fend off Mini's attack. He yelled out, "I knocked before I came in. I'm sorry you didn't hear me with your headphones on." Mini stopped her attack and stepped back. Her chest heaved from the physical exertion. She turned in a huff and went back to her bed and sat on the edge.

Max said, "I'm sorry Mini. I was going to join you but I saw that you had the dildo and there wasn't really anything I could add anyway." Max watched Mini as she gasped for air until her breathing became normal again. He contemplated asking the obvious question and decided to go for it. "Have you had anal sex before?"

Mini looked at Max with a glare, "You should know you ass-hole. You're the only guy I've had sex with."

Max was stunned. He was sure she had way more experience with sex than he did. When he thought about it, she had never actually said that. She just let him assume. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I thought you had had sex with a lot of guys. You just let me think that, didn't you?"

Mini just nodded and set her gaze on the floor. She said, "I watched Dan fucking Mom in the ass and she really looked like she liked it. I was curious. I found out it really hurts until you relax and adjust. It really feels nice after though. I would have asked you to help me but I doubt your cock would ever fit up my ass."

Max thought for a moment and then said, "I fucked Mom's ass the other morning when Dad had been drinking. She came to my room because Dad was snoring so loud. She spooned up to me and asked me to push my cock into her. I didn't know at first where I was pushing it. It took a long time for her to take all of me, but she did. The pressure and heat was incredible."

Mini's jaw dropped at this revelation and then she smiled, "I guess that means it's possible for you to fuck me in the ass, as long as you go real slow."

Max said, "I guess so." Then he remembered why he had come to Mini's room in the first place. "I almost forgot. I was late for a class today and I have to go to detention before classes start tomorrow morning. Can we leave an hour earlier in the morning?"

Mini said, "I've never heard of detention in the morning before but OK. No problem."

The evening was uneventful as they all sat for dinner, cleaned up afterwards and watched TV together. Mom had come home from Nadia's reeking of sex and immediately took a shower before pulling her robe on. She made no attempt to tie it in front and her tits and pussy were on full display as she sat on the couch watching TV.

Max ignored the TV and was watching Mom as she lazily ran her painted fingernails from the top of her pubic hair down to disappear between her thighs. Her nipples were as hard as nails but she never touched them. Max's cock was straining to escape his pant leg as he watched his mother's hand slowly stroking up and down.

There had been no indication that she'd had an orgasm. It seemed like she was in a trance. Mini wasn't watching TV either. She was watching her mom and Max, back and forth like she was watching a slow motion tennis match.

Mini could tell that her brother was horny just from the size of the bulge in his pants. She couldn't decide if Mom was horny or not. Mini knew that she was incredibly horny though. She was wearing her usual sleep attire of a 'wife-beater' tee-shirt without a bra and gray cotton short-shorts without panties.

After a half-hour of watching the Mom and Max tennis match, Mini raised her right leg over the chair arm and pushed her hand into her shorts. She started out doing what Mom was doing and at the same pace. It wasn't long before Mini became uncontrollably more vigorous in her ministrations of her pussy.

Max became aware of the squishing noises from Mini's fingers fucking her own pussy. He turned his attention from Mom's tits and pussy and focused on Mini who was intently watching Mom. 'Hell, everyone else is jerking themselves off. I might as well join them,' Max thought. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees which released his cock. He wrapped his right hand as far around his cock as he could and began lazily stroking up and down.

Mini had vaguely noticed that Max had adjusted his position in his chair but she was now concentrating on the orgasm that was building in her. It was like one of those giant waves you'd see on TV during a surfing competition. It was imperceptible at first; just part of a vast ocean and then you'd see it start to swell higher way off the beach. It wasn't part of the ocean anymore. It was becoming an entity of its own right in front of you. The water defies gravity and builds higher and higher. You're in awe of the power behind it, within it. Suddenly, it explodes and rolls over the top as white-water forms and then crashes down with a sound of thunder. You feel your breath go with it. Then there is nothing but boiling white-water everywhere and it rushes up onto the beach and reaches for you with its fingers before it pulls back and disappears.

Max watched intently as Mini's wave crashed over her. Her mouth opened and the tendons in her neck distended. Her breath was trapped in her throat and she let out a wheezing screech that built louder and louder as the wave crested and Mini let out a blood-curdling scream that startled everyone, including Max, who had watched the whole thing. Her fingers were working frantically in her pussy.

Mom came out of her reverie with a start when Mini burst out screaming from her orgasm. Mom was now watching with interest and her fingers were now working with a purpose. Max increased his pace too.

After Mini's scream, she began a low pitched, guttural, almost demonic groan that synched with her muscular spasms. When she ran out of air behind the groan; she quickly inhaled and launched into a long series of "AAAAHHHHH...AHHHHH..AHHHH's," between short gasps of air. When the 'boiling white-water of her orgasm surged in, Mini slowed her fingers and released her muscles and groaned out, "OH FUCK...THAT WAS GOOD."

Mom shifted her gaze from Mini to Max and for the first time realized that he was sitting there stroking his cock. Warmth was beginning to grow inside her and watching her son beating off across the room was adding to the impact.

Max had watched Mini's orgasm all the way into the beach, so to speak. She slowly collapsed herself down in the chair like she was a blowup doll with a leak.

Then Max noticed that his mother was watching him jerking off. He smiled at her and noticed that she was now working her fingers quite vigorously in her groin. He increased his pace again.

Mom lifted her free hand and flexed her index finger at Max. He kicked off his pants and boxers and slid down from his chair and moved across the room toward Mom on his hands and knees. His cock hung down from his stomach at an angle.

Mom spread her knees as he approached. Max's intent was to push his face into Mom's soaking wet pussy to slurp and suck and lick and finger her to an orgasm, which he was guessing was already fluttering around, getting ready to land anyway. As he pushed his head forward, Mom lifted his chin, forcing him to look up at her. She whispered, "I need your cock baby."

Max crawled up her body and sucked one of her luscious tits into his mouth, or at least as much of it as he could. He was gentle with it as he maneuvered his hips between her thighs. She made no attempt to help guide his cock and he didn't need any help either. Max didn't even release her tit to look down. He took his cock in his hand and dragged it across her clitoris and found the spot and gently pushed in.

Mom groaned hard as Max's cock pushed in to her pussy until his glans was in. Max stopped at that point to let her adjust and then pushed his hips in closer to hers. She was so wet there was no sensation of friction and it slid all the way to her bottom. He knew where it was and she didn't even flinch.

Max pulled off her tit and knelt forward to kissed her lips. Her eyes had shut but she knew he was there and she pursed her lips just as his lips arrived. When Max started fucking her, he noticed that she had pushed a hand down between them and was rubbing her fingertips on her clitoris as he fucked her hard. Mom was urging him to go faster and harder and he did.

Mom's head flopped back on the top of the couch and broke their kiss. Max just watched as she started moaning and groaning with each thrust of his cock. His hips were flailing into her.

Suddenly, Mom groaned, "OH MAX. BABY. HERE IT COMES. OHHHH FFFUCCCKK...YESSSS...YESSSS. .. SWEET JEEESSSUUUSSSS...III'MMMM CUUUMMMMINNNNGGG." As she was groaning those words out, Max watched her face scrunch up in a mask of tensed muscles. Her fingers were furiously strumming her clit. She wrapped her free hand around Max's ribs and sank her fingernails in deep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds