Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 02

"Yeah?" She moaned back. "I can't wait till next Thursday. I hope somebody else finally makes Godfather by then. I want to see more dicks fucking my hot pussy and ramming me up my ass. I'm tired of getting drenched all over. The way you guys fuck and cum inside me is increasing my sluttiness. I'll like to carry a gallon full of spunk inside me next week."

It seemed what she just said about next week, rang a bell in the boy with the weird haircut who had met me in the bathroom earlier, because he suddenly glanced in the direction of the dark bathroom, and back to the centre of attention. I had to leave now, before I get "caught." Yes, I was actually confused if I was the person who would be caught, or if they were the ones to be caught. I opened the door to the room behind me and slipped out. My hands were trembling, and my knees were knocking each other. I was grinding my teeth hard. It was a mixture of anger and confusion. I had to do something about what I had just witnessed. Three years working with the military had taught me to hit back when somebody tried to take my calmness for weakness. I was already opening the bathroom on my side again to storm across and confront the gang, when a thought suddenly hit me. There were 16 men in that room with my wife, but I was just a one-man army. I was also unarmed, so even if I went in there they could overpower me and might do worse. Suppose they were too shocked and great guilt held them back from manhandling me, it wouldn't help, because I had just two hands which at best were fit for breaking only one person's neck at a time. By the time I would have been through with the number one target - my boss, of course - most of them would have scampered out of the room to safety, forever. While I was still weighing the thoughts in my head, I heard somebody in their room say, "Time to unleash the paratroopers! Yeah!" It was the voice of the popular TV presenter. That son-of-a-bitch whose show my wife never missed! They all crowded in on her and I heard different male voices groaning, as they climaxed from the furious stroking they had been giving their dicks all this while. That was the order. They were "paratrooping" upon my wife, ejaculating on her, bathing her naked body and face with cum, in bukkake fashion. A married woman was being drenched in other men's cum, and she was loving it. This was more than I could take! But th variables still checked my advance. I really wanted an apprehension were I could wrap up the whole gang, with none of them escaping. Then it hit me!

They would meet again next Thursday. The 'weird haircut' boy was expecting to add me to his notch, as a new runt of the gang. I had his phone number, but he didn't know I was the bitch's husband. I clearly had the upper hand for a good plan of attack.

I looked up again from the darkness. The gang would soon come over to the bathroom to clean up before leaving. Quietly, I went back into my room. I checked if I'd left any belongings in the room, then I proceeded to wipe my fingerprints off everything I may have laid hands on, before leaving the room. Downstairs, I checked out of the motel, citing family emergency as a reason for leaving so soon. The table clerk thought I deserved a little refund or something. She wasn't the type who seemed to remember faces, and I noticed she didn't even show any suspicion or take note of my appearance. She just went into an office along the hallway, to inform her boss about a possible refund. This was one chance I couldn't miss. I opened the accomodation register to the page documenting me as having checked in with a cash payment, and tore it off the book. I hurriedly left the motel and may have been speeding down the highway, by the time she came back out. It was the first part of a plan I hoped to work out within the next seven days, starting with - I was never at the motel in the first place!

My head was swarming with various thoughts, and I remembered my eyes turning misty. The furious speed at which I was driving seemed to divert my attention instead, to caution while driving. But I just couldn't keep the thoughts out. So this was what my wife did behind my back!!! Receiving gangbangs from a combination of my asshole employer, some jerks from my office, and juvenile high school seniors, and she was loving and anticipating each fuck session! Well, it was about time she also learnt something I had been hiding from her too, I thought to myself as I stepped hard on the gas pedal. I turned on the radio to clear my head, and as if the DJ knew what I'd just been through, the song that came on gave me the first idea to seriously consider - Guns Ablazing.

-------------------

End of Chapter Two.

-------------------

Thank you to all who commented on Chapter One. I'm sorry if I disappointed you with the turn of events, but I never had any intention of writing a wimp-cuck story from the beginning when I started preparing the story. So I would appreciate if you stopped predicting what happens in each chapter, based on your own personal cuckold experiences. I am a very new writer, and sincerely speaking, I wish we had more writers than embittered readers who neither write, nor encourage new and inexperienced writers. I'll be back with Chapter Three.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds