• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fulfillment
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fulfillment

He leapt up to find his mate, [Gotcha!] asleep.

Curled up in the warmth of the day, nose under her tail, she was lightly snoring.

He stepped closer to her, carefully, and licked her forehead.

She jerked and snarled, coming awake quickly, ready to attack.

He stands still, waiting for her to recognize him. [Em, oh, I'm sorry. I guess I fell asleep.]

[I can wait, sweetheart.]

[No, Em, I need to feel you. I want you to love me.] She stands there, backside to him, looking over her shoulder, her dark brown eyes calling to him.

Emmett's wolf wants nothing more but to take his mate. As she cocks her tail to one side he growls lightly, then takes the scruff of her neck in his teeth.

He stands over her, cock hard and dripping. [Yes, Emmett, my mate. Yes.]

One firm thrust and he was in. Wet and warm, she hugs him tightly as he groans.

[It feels good to be back, Lys.] She pushes back against him and he takes the hint, thrusting into her as she braces herself. He rumbles in his chest as he takes his willing mate and she shudders as he pushes his knot home. Now, it was short hard thrusts until he emptied himself into her depths.

She feels the warmth, the weight of her mate covering her. She feels the pleasant fullness of him inside her and the warmth that flooded into her as his cock swelled and released. She feels some pain in her foreleg and it distracts her.

As he releases the scruff of her neck he makes a querulous sound in his throat. [Shift, mate. I don't want to crush you.]

They both change to human form and, still locked together, he pulls them over onto their sides and cradles her in his arms.

His free hand travels down her body and she stops him when he reaches the dark brown curls on her mound. "No, Em. It's OK. I'm good."

"But I didn't feel... Lyssa, I didn't satisfy you."

"For now it's good to have you with me."

WTF? He had pleasured her just this morning. It didn't make any sense, unless, ... "It hurt this morning, didn't it?"

"Um." She bites her lip. "It was great, but, yeah, more than I expected, it hurt afterwards. My ribs and my stomach still aren't there yet." She twists and smiles at him. "I'll let you make it up to me later."

He kisses her. "Be assured I will, mate."

Erich takes Madeline on another run on the trails. She seems much more comfortable as wolf and she was a pretty thing.

They romp through the woods and along the trails. She was energetic, playful, and she smelled fresh and female. He was enjoying himself.

[Erich, this is so nice. Thank you.]

[I'm having a good time, too.] She pounces on him, yips, and darts away.

He wonders how much younger she was as he follows the white tip of her tail. She hadn't been at the last gathering six years prior, so she had either reached maturation in that time or had declined the invitation. Maybe she hadn't yet been ready to seek a mate.

So, he chases her, smiling a wolf grin, as she darts back and forth in the woods. And, in standard wolf play, he trips her, bowls her over, and puts his jaws around her throat.

Madeline goes completely still beneath him and he hears her heart start to hammer. She whimpers and he feels her tail creep between his legs to clamp over her belly.

[Madeline?] He steps away, releasing her. She rolls, staying on her belly and not looking at him. [Hey, sweetie, I was just playin'. It's OK.]

She looks up at him and slinks closer. He licks her forehead. [I'm sorry I scared you.]

She slowly comes up to standing, seeming unsure. What made her react that way?

[So, are you hungry yet?]

[Uh, yeah.]

[C'mon. Simon makes a mean steak.] He leads her back to the house.

Stephanie has retreated to the training room and is lifting weights.

Calvin watches her, grabbing some 50 pound weights to do some bicep curls. "So, how often do you work out?"

"Daily. An hour minimum, more if I can manage it." Her eyes were the color of green jade. He thought they were stunning. She kept her brown hair short.

"What led you to the path of the warrior?"

She looks at him and doesn't answer. "I'm sorry. I was trained to be Alpha from the time I was a pup. I'm interested in why others do the things they do."

She stops, and looks at him further. Taking another breath, she lets it out as she pushes the 300 pounds upward. "I was weak once. I won't be again."

Calvin had been Alpha for decades and he had learned and seen much. While he didn't know, of course, the specifics, he recognized the basis for her personality. The comment Randall had made filled in most of the blanks.

Now, for a change in subject, "So, my dear, how often do you get outside the compound?"

Cynthia and Diana have moved on to a Severn male while Roland is talking to a pretty female from Ross.

After having something to eat, Joanna takes Nathan up to the roof.

Gordon and another Severn wolf are there, watching for any signs of serious trouble. Anna and Jeremy are curled up together, dozing in the late afternoon sunlight, in their favorite corner.

Nathan briefly clasps the Severn wolf's arm. "Hey, Austin."

"Hey, Nathan, enjoying yourself?"

Nathan's grin is broad as he nods. Joanna nods at Gordon. "Hey, Gordon."

"Jo."

They hold hands as Joanna points out their circle, the outbuildings, the small lake. "That's Erich, don't know who he's with. Oh, there goes Lyssa. She's got the cast off."

Nathan eyes the large chestnut female. "On the large size for a female, isn't she?"

"We think it's cuz she was born human." They hear a loud howl. "Oh, that's Emmett. I guess she's playing hide and seek."

Nathan closes his eyes at the thought. His wolf was trying to come to the fore, wanting to get closer to this female. To chase her. To catch her. To claim her.

He takes a few deep breaths. Calm. Easy.

He pulls her to him and kisses her, a bit more demanding this time. She's surprised for a second, then melts against him, her arms wrapping up his back.

One of his hands is in her hair, holding her in place for the kiss. The other is around her waist, keeping her body against his. She smells of violets.

There's fire in this kiss, the beginnings of a claim. She met him, tongues dancing, and she explores his mouth as much as he does hers.

He pulls her head a bit more to one side and she shivers as he nips down the side of her neck.

It would be so easy to strip off the light blue sundress she was wearing.

He puts his forehead against hers. Both of them are panting lightly. "Joanna. Could I see your wolf?"

She takes a couple of breaths. "OK."

Why did she feel so nervous? Just thinking about taking her dress off in front of him had her trembling.

So, she turns away a little and listens to him pulling off his clothes. Taking a deep breath, she pulls the sundress over her head and drops it, then hooks her fingers in her panties and pulls them off, her heart pounding. And she changes, light brown fur sprouting over her body, her bones rearranging, dropping to four paws, a cream colored wolf with blue eyes. She turns to him.

[You're beautiful, Jo. You really are.] He's still standing there, looking at her.

He licks his lips, and she's half tempted to run and hide.

It's like she's never seen a naked male before.

He was about Erich's size. His hair was darker, his eyes that startling shade of blue. He had a sprinkling of dark hair on his chest and some scars, not all of them from claws or teeth. His broad shoulders narrowed down to his waist, then down to strong legs. In between, she watches his cock twitch twice. And knew it was for her.

[Am I gonna see yours?]

Ah, the double entendre.

Especially unintended.

Since he was certain she meant it innocently.

He only caught glimpses of her body as she shifted. She had a lovely little ass.

She had undressed and shifted rather quickly. But he had seen a small, firm breast with a pink nipple at its peak.

He had stood there, naked and mesmerized, as she had changed to a beautiful cream colored wolf. He thought briefly of the part of her he hadn't seen, and felt his cock twitch. Then, her nervous question.

He almost chokes and he knew she would blush, if she could.

He takes another deep breath, and begins his shift.

As he drops to his four paws before her, he says [I haven't been on a good run for days. Can we go out?]

[Sure, c'mon.]

Ariel walks around, checking on things, when she spies her mate headed out to the back. [Have you decided what to do with him?]

[There was never any question, El. It was only the manner.]

[You haven't questioned him.]

[He's starting to crack. He'll tell us all he knows, soon.]

After relaxing together for a while, Lyssa says, "I really should get back and check on things."

"I don't want to leave."

"You can stay here. But I really have to go."

"No. No. Erich's sniffing around a Tucker female so I should get back, too."

"Tucker? Which one?"

"Started with an M. Madison?"

"Madeline. Smallish, brown hair, violet eyes."

"That's her. He sounded really interested in her."

They rise and stretch, "So, he might get a mate out of this."

"It'll serve him right." She smacks him. "Ow. What was that for?"

"Serves him right?" Lyssa looks a little peeved.

"He's always making comments about us." He pulls his mate to him and nibbles on her neck.

"Really, like what?" She sounds both interested and a little annoyed.

"He'll find out what it's like to love someone as much as I do you."

She laughs. "Nice save, Em. C'mon, let's go."

They shift to wolf. She takes the longer route down, not quite trusting her foreleg in the jump down from the rock.

Emmett stands above her briefly, mimicking the tattoo on her left breast, then leaps down beside her.

He practically misses a step on the way back when she asks [Are there homosexual pairs in any of the packs?]

Erich has invited Madeline up to his room. He's been moved out of the bachelor quarters and into a small suite. He will be installed as Randall's second Beta at the next full moon.

He takes her hand, his other holds a couple bottles of ale, her other, a plate of tidbits to nibble on.

His room is done in woodland colors, browns with a couple of tones of green, hunter and forest. Like Emmett and Lyssa's, there is a space for a desk and work area, a sitting area, the bathroom, and the large bed.

"Wow. It's so big."

"Yeah. I almost don't know what to do with it. I only moved in last week." He gestures to the couch.

"That's right, your Alpha is gonna make you Beta, isn't he?" She sits, putting down the plate and leaving a little distance between them.

"Yup," he hands her one of the bottles, "not much longer. Em and I work well together, which is good, and there's enough to keep us both busy."

"What happened to his mate and Joanna? I haven't heard a whole lot."

How much to tell? She wasn't Wyeth pack but rumors got around. But, he also couldn't afford to be seen as accusing the Ross Alpha.

The pause as he thinks it over has her saying, "Never mind."

"It's a thorny situation and I really can't say much. They were both taken and held in a house off pack lands. Lyssa helped Jo get away and we were able to get there before she was killed."

"But who? And, why?" She was definitely getting more comfortable around him.

"Evidence leads to another pack and Joanna was the target."

Madeline's forehead creases in confusion. "But.. So, what's gonna happen?"

"Not much we can do." He clinks the bottle against hers and drinks. She has a drink, too. "So, what do you do at home?"

He watches her face light up. "Me? Oh, I take care of the gardens, the trees,..."

Calvin admires Stephanie's form as a wolf. She's a uniform brown color with lighter forelimbs and those wonderful green eyes.

He had seen the scars on her body. Most looked like typical fighting scars, the others, well, not so much.

He lopes along beside and a bit behind her as they move across the lands of the Wyeth pack. She didn't speak as they ran and he found he was content just to be near her.

She smelled female, of course, but he was struggling to identify the scent that overlaid the female scent.

He watches as she deftly dispatches a rabbit they scared up.

Nathan stops short. [Seriously?] While females in his pack fought males, they tended to be larger. Joanna was so... small.

She turns to look at him, tongue lolling. [Why not? Mom does. And Lyssa's been learning. There's no reason I shouldn't.]

[But...]

[What just happened to me? As an Alpha daughter, I have an obligation to help protect the pack. To be strong.]

[I can't believe... Who have you been sparring with?]

[Emmett, Erich, Alex. And Mom and Lyssa have been teaching me. Oh, c'mon, I'll show you.] They've been heading back to the house and she veers, heading for the circle.

[Jo. I can understand the Beta's mate, she almost as big as the males..]

[Her name is Lyssa. Honestly, Nathan.] He hears irritation in her send.

They come to the circle, but it holds two bleeding males who show no sign of giving up anytime soon.

[Well, we can go somewhere else.]

He rubs against her. [Hey, um, I should really probably go home. I've gotta work again in the morning.]

[Oh. Yeah. OK.] They trot back up to the roof to their clothing.

He watches her as she dresses in the darkness, pulling on the dress. As the skirt falls below her waist, he saw what he hadn't seen before, the curls, also light brown in color, between the tops of her thighs. And he thought of what that promised.

Damn. He'd be uncomfortable the whole way home, now.

He grabs her shoulders and pulls her lips to his. A deep kiss and he drops his mouth to nip at her neck. As he releases her, he growls out [Stay there.]

Nathan turns and strides away from her.

She stands there, mystified, watching him walk away.

After a couple of minutes, she hears the bike roar to life. [Good night, Joanna. Sleep well.]

[Good night, Nathan. You, too.]

Ariel has now seen the wolf they held, one of those who had taken her daughter. She stands quietly as Randall speaks to Martin and Simon.

He was curled up in a corner, the chain extending from his huddled form. She saw him shudder.

Calvin bids Stephanie adieu with a kiss to her hand.

Emmett checks on Wade and Natalie in the Med ward.

They were currently stitching up a wound on the hindquarters of a Macy male.

"How have things been going?"

"Not bad. Nothing serious. Less than I expected."

"Now, dear. The last day is generally worst." Wade looks at his mate.

"OK. So, no problems with supplies or the patients?"

"No, Beta."

"Alright. Good. Let me know if you need anything."

Madeline is nestled into Erich's side as they watch the evening news. He's got his arm around her.

"They're probably going to call for me soon."

He looks down at her. "Stay with me tonight."

"Oh, Erich. I don't know."

"Give me a chance to convince you?" She doesn't really respond, looking up at him. He takes the opportunity to lean down and kiss her.

She makes a small sound in her throat as he reaches across his own body to cup a small breast. He feels the little tip harden up as he rubs his thumb over it and groans at her taste. Like a mild honey. Orange blossoms.

Her little hand reaches over, to stroke his chest through his t-shirt.

He groans again as she starts making little mewling noises.

He breaks away, leaving them both gasping, and stands.

Startled, she looks up, shifts her hips forward on the couch, and makes to stand.

Erich's voice is husky. "No. Stay there. Lean back."

She does so, surprised when he sits on the floor between her knees. "Erich? What are you doing?"

He pushes her knees apart and caresses them. Using both hands, he starts inching her skirt up her calves, "Convincing you to stay tonight."

She starts breathing more deeply as he pushes the skirt up her thighs. She jumps and giggles slightly when he hits a sensitive spot.

He exposes her blue cotton panties with white polka dots as he pushes the skirt up to her waist.

He puts the heel of his hand on her mound and rubs in tight circles. Looking up at her, he smiles as he hooks his fingers in her panties. "Take your shirt off for me."

Her little hands go to her top button as he pulls her panties down. She lifts her hips to help him. Two buttons gone as he slithers them down her legs and pulls them off her feet. Another button and he sniffs the panties before dropping them and spreading her knees again. He sees the first glimmering of moisture as she starts to seep.

Madeline pulls her soft green blouse open as Erich pushes her knees apart. She watches as he moves closer and inhales, closing his eyes in appreciation as he does so. [Orange blossom honey. How soft are your petals, my blossom?]

He looks up at her, his green eyes speaking of hunger and passion, before he looks back down between her legs. [The bra.]

She arches her back to get to the clasp as his finger reaches out.

She closes her eyes and inhales as he gently strokes her outer lips. [Soft. I knew it.] His green eyes sparkle up at her. [All the way off, my blossom.]

She likes the way he's taking charge, not ordering her to do anything but directing her actions to his liking. He was turning her on just looking at her. She felt the wetness leaking from her and he'd barely even touched her.

She finishes pulling off her blouse and bra and inhales as she sees him lick his lips, looking up at her from between her legs. Madeline feels a tingle go through her, straight to her pussy.

She lays her head against the back of the couch as she feels him gently stroke her thighs and lower lips. Who would have thought a male could have such a gentle touch?

"Are you convinced yet, Madeline?"

Of what? Oh. Yes. "Not yet."

He smiles at her. Was he pleased at her cheeky reply, her invitation to do more?

And so he did. He kisses his way up the inside of her thighs, kisses her mound, and she feels his tongue sweep from the bottom to the top of her pussy lips. Once.

She sighs, grabbing his hair.

Then, a frustrated sound leaves her throat. [Don't tease.]

[Just enjoying my first taste.]

She feels him spread her lips, opening her to him, and his tongue touches her again. Moving, tasting, exploring her folds.

[Madeline. It's time to go.]

[I'm staying here, Tim.]

[Alright, I'll tell the Alpha.]

He was lapping at her slit, sweeping up the juices that were flowing from her as she starts moaning. He ventures to slide a finger in her.

Tight, oh, Selene, she was tight. Although there was no evidence of it, Erich knew not all untouched females had an intact barrier. [Madeline, honey, are you virgin?]

She blinks, breathing hard. [Um, virgin? No.] She yips when he nips her clit. [It's just.. been a while.]

[You're so tight, my blossom. I don't want to hurt you.]

[It feels.. divine, Erich. Don't stop.]

How would it feel to slide his cock into that wet tightness? He was hard, so ready to slide into her, but now he began to think he might hurt her. He wasn't huge but she was, well, tiny. So, he would continue to pleasure her with tongue and fingers. And he would see how it felt to wake with her in his bed.

But first..

He pulls his finger out and notices her hooded purple eyes as she watches him lick that finger off. He gives her a crooked smile and slides it back in. Her fingers tighten in his hair. [Maddie.]

[Huh?]

[Touch your breasts for me. Touch yourself while I pleasure you.]

Another slide in and he feels her twitch around his finger, watches her hand move up her body. He works a second finger into her and she tightens down on them. He stops, looking up at her, but sees nothing but pleasure on her face. [That's it, Maddie, squeeze them, roll your nipples, pinch them for me.] He watches her breasts heave as she runs her fingertips over the small nubs and tugs on them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fulfillment
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds