• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fulfillment
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Fulfillment

She's relaxed enough around his fingers that he can slide them in and out more easily, so he begins pumping into her. He feels her start to tremble as he works his tongue more firmly against her clit.

He holds her hips with his other hand even as she tries to meet his thrusting fingers. As her moans turn to whimpering, her eyes close tightly and she tips her head back. [Look at me, Blossom, I want to see your eyes when I make you come.]

She's panting, whimpering, and slowly drops her head, slitting her eyes open.

She was close; he knew it. "Don't stop. Oh, don't stop." Her voice is husky in her passion.

Faster, firmer, and he feels her tense, clamping down on his fingers. "Luunnnaaa!"

Her eyes have opened wide as she crashes over the edge and he watches them darken as the orgasm takes her.

Erich watches her breasts heave with her heavy breathing as he raises his head to look at her. His fingers are still inside and he twists his hand slightly, rubbing his thumb over her clitoris. She gasps and inhales. "What..?"

Erich grins at her. "Did you think I was done?"

"OOoo", she moans as he strokes that sensitized bundle of nerves firmly again. Panting, she says. "But, you.. I've already.."

"Oh, no, Maddie. We're gonna do this a couple more times."

"Erich, ooo.." He rubs more quickly while wiggling his fingers inside her. Then, as he feels her muscles twitch around his fingers, he shifts down and sucks her sensitive nub into his mouth and sucks strongly on it. "EEEeeee!"

Her toes curl and her knees draw up as a gush of fluid covers his hand.

She pants, trying to suck in air, and looks slightly horrified. "I, I.."

Erich smiles, he'd never gotten a female to squirt like that. [No, Madeline, that's just a female ejaculate. You didn't urinate.]

He gets beside her on the couch and pulls her into his lap. "Have you tasted yourself?" He cups a breast as his other hand returns to stroking her.

"Huh?"

She's a little disoriented, like she's having an out of body experience.

Tasted herself?

She couldn't think clearly. He had enveloped one of her breasts with one of his hands and was rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, sending little shocks to her pussy, which he was still touching, pumping those two fingers in and out, occasionally stroking across her button.

She felt his hard length under her bottom; he was still fully clothed. She expected that would come next. She leans back against his broad chest, content, but keyed up.

She sees his hand close on her face. "Open," and he sticks his fingers in her mouth. "That's what you taste like, My Blossom."

After she sucks the sweet, salty fluid from his fingers, he caresses down her body and returns them to her sopping pussy.

His touch becomes more urgent, firmer still, and she raises her hips to meet his plunging fingers. She can't seem to stop moaning and whimpering as he stroked into her, across her clit, squeezing her nipple and laving her neck and shoulder.

She feels the tension build in her body to an almost unbearable level and he must realize how close she is as he increases the tempo of his movements. "Oh, oh, oh, oooooh! Yeesssssss!"

A little more, he wants a bit more from her, so he continues, stroking, plucking, nibbling. The spasming around his fingers is almost continuous as he isn't letting her come down.

Her breath is ragged, her heart pounding, her moaning constant.

He concentrates once more on that little jewel at the top of her folds. She sucks in a breath and yells, "Stop!" and screeches, just as he sets his teeth on her neck and presses down.

She went completely rigid in his arms. Then completely limp.

"Maddie? Madeline?" He turns her face, starting to panic. Heartbeat. Pounding. Breathing. Heavy. She was alive and didn't seem to be in any distress.

Maybe he should get Natalie?

Should he dress her? No, Natalie would certainly smell sex on them.

OK. Get her into his bed, then call Natalie.

He strips the skirt off her and picks her up. She's small and so light. He lays her in the bed and draws the covers over her.

As he reaches the door he hears a sleepy, husky voice, "Erich?"

He rushes back. "Oh, Madeline, are you alright?"

She snuggles down into the covers. "That was incredible." Her eyes close as she sighs.

Huh.

Then.

Damn. He was good.

He shed his clothes and slid in beside her.

Another night cloaks the Wyeth pack in darkness and sleep.

Joanna sleeps, alone, in her bed, dreaming of a dark haired wolf with light blue eyes.

Roland had taken a Ross female to his bed.

Randall and Ariel sleep, sated, in a tangle of limbs.

Lyssa crawls into bed, after a last check of preparations for the last day of the gathering. Emmett cracks an eye and pulls her to his side. "You need rest, mate."

She yawns as his arm goes around her. "Not arguing, Em." He kisses her.

"Sleep, then."

Cassie curls protectively around her daughter and her mate has curled his body around hers. The new family also sleeps, the pup occasionally nuzzling into Cassie's teats for another drink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fulfillment
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds