Fun for the Gang

My cock ached for a fuck. I had a rambone erection which I felt would erupt with sperm as soon as I entered her. I held back.

After nearly an hour of this, Leroy asked me to lie on the floor. He positioned Cindy on top in the 69 position. She licked my aching penis. It felt wonderful. Right over my face I saw an enormous black cock positioning itself against her vaginal opening. It pushed and slid inside, stopping a moment before stroking in slow hard thrusts. The huge balls were slapping against my forehead. I sniffed fresh cunt juice.

I think it was Bulldog, but couldn't be sure. Cindy was no longer licking me. The fucks got deeper and harder. The cock pistoned. I felt Cindy convulse with orgasm. I scented fresh male semen. The thrusting slowly subsided and they lay there a moment. He pulled out. I did my best to catch the flood of spunk flowing from my wife's open slit. I swallowed and swallowed, gulping down the salty liquid. Cindy rose up on her knees and squeezed the muscles of her vagina. Another salty gulp filled my mouth. I swallowed it as best I could.

Cindy was prone again. I felt her take my throbbing cock in her mouth. I wanted to cum bad. She teased it with her tongue, not quite hard enough to release the pressure. Another fat black penis, probably Python, appeared in my view. Again it entered my wife. I felt her stiffen with pleasure as its long shaft sunk into her wet hole. She stopped working on my cock. My sweetheart wiggled her ass in a circular motion as the prick pounded away. I heard her sob with pleasure as the first orgasm took her. The second was more intense. The third time I felt the man stiffen and could see his thighs jerk as he emptied his seed into her womb. Cindy cried out and pounded with floor with her fists.

Again I had to eat the hot semen as it erupted from the slit over my face. My cock was once again sucked deliciously and I could feel my orgasm building. And again, Cindy stopped to squeeze the rest of the cum from her hole. When I had lapped it up, another penis appeared before my eyes and shoved into place. Cum was dripping into my face as he thrust his tool home.

This one took his time. I guessed it to be Whoppie, but couldn't tell. Cindy's body was wracked with orgasms. She couldn't attend to my cock. I lay there watching the penis do her just an inch or so from my face. I needed to cum and felt close to it even without Cindy's tongue.

By the time I got her cleaned up after Whoppie, I thought I must have eaten a cup or more of cum. The aroma of sperm was everywhere. I didn't know if I could manage much longer.

But I did. I could tell the next one was Leroy, because I knew is cock. He expertly worked my honey up to another wave of orgasms, before loosing a load of frothy semen which I could barely handle.

When Cindy calmed down enough to return her attentions to my prick, I really felt I would come. I almost did, but she stopped again, filling my mouth with more black cum before I could protest.

The last one in was Donk. She was so open and slippery that the black beer can just disappeared into her with nary a sound. She rocked back into it as Donk gave it to her forcefully. She came the first time within 20 seconds and never stopped. I think it would have been just one long climax if Donk hadn't exploded himself about 2 minutes later.

With considerable difficulty I swallowed his load; or rather loads, because it just kept pouring out of her. I was motivated. This time I felt sure I would get my turn to cum.

As I hoped Cindy finally got herself under enough control to revisit my prick. My wife is an expert cocksucker, and she knows exactly how I like it. She also knows how to tease to make it last, and bring me to the brink of ejaculation and then holdi off until the pressure eases before taking me for another ride.

She performed this on me deliciously. My balls felt like they were about to burst. I was finally going to cum! I felt the explosion about to start. It felt exquisite.

Suddenly Cindy stopped. I cried out. "Honey, don't stop!"

"Now, darling, you know our friends are all thirsty and hungry after all that wonderful fun. We can't neglect them. Besides, I'm sure you'll get another chance. I want you to get us some wine, beer and nice take out while we rest awhile."

I was extremely frustrated, and wanted to argue with her. But I couldn't be rude to our friends. I got up and went to the kitchen.

"There's not much here," I said. "Didn't you stock it?"

"Sorry, Bill," said Leroy. "We only arrived a little before you did. There's a place in town which should be open."

"Bill will go, Leroy," Cindy assured us. "The rest of us need to take it easy!"

I had no choice but to dress and go for provisions. I had to pull my pants over my boner, which would not go down. It felt sensitive to the fabric. I left them in the living room, talking like old friends, and headed for the store. It took me about 15 minutes to find the place. It was closed. I asked at a gas station was directed to the next town, almost ten miles away. Riding in the car, I felt excited yet frustrated by what had happened. Why was Cindy making things hard for me?

I reached the town and finally found the place. Fortunately, I got what we needed: beer, white wine, sandwiches, and loads of chips. The salesgirl gave me a strange look as I left. Could have been the boner in my pants.

When I returned to the condo, I heard Cindy moaning from the bedroom. She was in there with Python. The others were lounging around, glad for more beer. They had decided to fuck her again, one at time. The second go would allow each one to take his time and give her the full treatment.

Ten minutes later I heard my wife call out. "Bill, come and help!"

I went in to the bedroom to find Cindy sitting on Python's cock. They were breathing heavily.

"Here," she said, "I'm gonna pull off and you get under me and clean me up."

I had to lean over and look up while she changed position, then lowered herself on my face. Again, I sucked at the salty sperm oozing from her crack. After I was finished she gave me a big kiss.

An hour later I had eaten another four semen meals, while our companions downed beer and sandwiches. The last time I went to the bedroom Cindy motioned me to her. She leaned over to kiss me. When our lips met, my mouth was again flooded with fresh, sticky spunk. Cindy gave me a lovely smile as we licked out lips.

"Now it's you turn darling." She called the boys to join us in the bedroom.

"I'm gonna give Bill his reward for being so nice."

"Go to it, baby!" It was Donk who called out.

They gathered round. I stripped out of my pants and Cindy took my still hard penis in her mouth. She sucked expertly until I felt the pleasure rising to a finish. To my surprise, she stopped again.

"Don't worry, honey. I think we should show everyone how much you are enjoying the evening. I wouldn't want anyone to think you haven't had a good time while we've been having so much pleasure."

She took my cock in her hand and kneaded it. Her masturbation technique could replace Viagra. I knew I would have a big orgasm. When it came a few moments later, I almost passed out. All I remember is watching as my penis erupted with spurt after spurt of hot sticky liquid, hitting my hair, face, chest, the bed, the pillows and Cindy. When it finally stopped, everyone cheered.

"Hey Bill! If ejaculation was a gridiron sport, you'd be in the NFL!"

I felt very pleased at their approval.

"You see, honey" explained Cindy, "while you were gone the boys here were concerned that you didn't enjoy what they were doing. I knew just the way to show them how much you really appreciated all the fun."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds