• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun in Paris
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fun in Paris

Rob's penis was rigid in his trousers. He imagined that they had been making love, touching each other. He wanted to watch them together.

"Ok I won't be long."

Nancy watched Rob go into the bathroom and turned to Jenna, touching her cheek with the backs of her fingers. She could hear the water running in the shower. She looked intently into Jenna's eyes, trying to judge her feelings. Jenna returned her stare. It was as if everything were happening in slow motion. Slowly, almost imperceptibly they moved towards each other until each could feel the other's breath on their lips and then they kissed, softly at first, exploring each other's lips and then more but still gently until their lips were fully joined. It seemed the most natural thing. Jenna let her tongue brush Nancy's lips, tracing their outline and sensing the wetness between them. She could feel the tip of Nancy's tongue and allowed her own tongue to explore further, penetrating Nancy's mouth, moving ever closer, her tongue ever deeper. Now they kissed deeply, long slow kisses, their tongues entwined, feeling the wetness on their faces.

Jenna pulled away slightly.

"I'm getting very excited, I'm wet. I've never felt like this before."

"Neither have I," whispered Nancy.

Jenna looked intently at Nancy and moved her hand down the bed between them, slowly, letting her fingers stray across Nancy's belly until she could feel the tangle of hair between Nancy's thighs.

"Is that ok?"

"Yes." Nancy whispered huskily.

Nancy allowed her legs to part. She quivered at the touch of Jenna's fingers on her labia that were wet with her own excitement. She put her arms around Jenna and pulled her to herself, trapping Jenna's hand between them, stifling Jenna's movement. Her eyes were closed and she moved herself against Jenna's fingers and she could feel Jenna moving against her own hand. They came at the same moment, a slow mutual warmth spreading through their bellies as they clung to each other.

"I love you Nan."

"I love you too Jen."

They could hear Rob in the bathroom and got out of bed and started to dress, watching each other and smiling. What had passed between them in the bed was their secret for the moment. They sat beside each other in front of the mirror, pouting their lips as they applied their lipstick.

Nancy was leaning towards the mirror, eyebrows arched as she darkened her eyelashes with mascara.

"Jen, do you want to make love with Rob tonight, you know have sex with him?"

She let the question hang in the air for a moment before continuing:

" I mean, if you did do it with him do you think it might change things between us?"

Jenna's hand was frozen in mid air, lipstick poised, motion suspended. She fixed her eyes on her reflection in the mirror so as not to look at Nancy.

"I don't know, I mean I'm not sure. What do you think?"

Jenna was struggling for words, not wanting to reveal the excitement that Nancy's question had aroused in her. Jenna had often thought about Rob like that before and now here they were in a bedroom and intending to spend the night together before too long. The possibility of having him inside her sent shivers of sheer excitement through her belly.

Jenna continued.

"God, I don't know." Jenna was searching for her words.

"I've known him for ages and you know how I love you both to pieces and, well I never dreamed that something like this might happen. If he weren't yours I'd have been all over him years ago. But we've all been just good friends and well I don't want anything to happen to that, but since we arranged this weekend, well yes I've thought about making love with him. But tonight? I don't want to do anything that you don't want."

They sat for a long moment in silence.

"Say something Nan, tell me what you think."

"I'm a bit frightened Jen. You know how Rob and I are, we're so intimate and do everything and anything for each other, there is nothing we wouldn't do, and I know that if Rob did it with someone else I'd be…" she paused, "Well I'd be just devastated. But this is different because we'd all be together, doing it together. I just don't know how I'd feel. I'm really excited and really scared. If it were just you and Rob that wouldn't be right but this is different, we'd all be together, doing it together."

"Is that what you think will happen? Do you think we will all make love together?"

In a sentence, possibility had turned into probability.

"Oh I don't know Jen." Nancy smiled. "If you and I are anything to go by we will!"

Nancy and Jenna had talked about their relationships before and Jenna knew how special the relationship was between Nancy and Rob. She had never known two people so deeply in love. But Jenna knew that both Nancy and Rob were very sexual and enjoyed their sex together and that both of them were excited about tonight.

"What do you think Jen? Tell me what you'd like to happen."

"Nan, you know how I feel about Rob and yes I am excited thinking about us all making love together. He is a really horny guy and I do fancy him like that. But you've thought about it too haven't you? If we make love is it about him cuming in me? Would it upset you if he did cum inside me?"

Nancy thought for a moment.

"Yes I think it might. I think that might be it. I think I would be a little jealous, but the idea of watching you two doing it is really exciting me now. I thought about it earlier today and although I wasn't at all sure about it happening or if I wanted it to, I got really wet. He's got a lovely bum and the thought of seeing him on top of you, really doing it hard is turning me on like anything." She laughed out loud at a thought. "If it comes to it we'll just have to make him cum for each of us!"

Jenna took hold of Nancy's hands.

"I don't want to do anything or for anything to happen that might harm you and Rob or us. Being here with the people I love most is enough and being with you tonight has been the best. Don't worry, we'll be good" Jenna hugged Nancy to confirm her words.

"Ok I'm ready." Rob came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. It didn't hide his erection. Nancy and Jenna were putting the finishing touches to their makeup. The room was heady with their perfume.

"Showing off are we?" Nancy pointed her hairbrush at Rob's bulging towel. "Do you want some help getting that in your trousers?"

"Well you can help putting it in and getting it out later!" Rob grinned at them both, being suggestive. He was sure something had happened but neither Nancy nor Jenna we giving anything away. He turned to the wardrobe and as he did he whisked the towel off to revel his buttocks.

"Hey nice buns!" Jenna made grabbing motions with her hands and laughed as Nancy joined in:

"Yes we'll have some of those later!"

Rob dressed quickly. He turned to look at them. They were standing side by side, watching him as he finished dressing.

"Well you both look so beautiful." They smiled, both pouting and flouncing their hips.

"Thank you, you too!" they chorused. "Shall we go?"

They emerged from the lift and walked across the lobby to the dining room. Each was aware of the looks and glances that they were attracting. There was almost a swagger or a swirl as they walked. Rob had reserved a table in corner booth, quiet and intimate. He ordered wine and they toasted.

"To us and to a wonderful evening." Clinking glasses they drank and then for a moment looked at each other, smiling at each other, excited.

They were hungry and ate well. The table was cleared and they each had a liqueur in front of them. There was a tension between them, an excitement that none of them dared to break. They knew that this was the moment when they would decide what was to happen. Each had to know what the others wanted, how far they were prepared to go. But no one wanted to speak first.

"We've lost our tongues haven't we?" Rob glanced at Nancy and Jenna. Nancy looked at her hands that she had spread on the table in front of her and then looked at Rob.

"Well we talked about this haven't we and you said that you thought that perhaps if we agreed to no sex or at any rate no actual penetration then whatever we did wouldn't threaten us in any way, we could all have lots of fun but there would be no chance of any envy or jealousy creeping in. But I'm not sure that's what we have in mind is it? What do you think Jen?"

Jenna looked first at Rob and then at Nancy, seeking some signal. Jenna wanted Rob. She knew that more clearly than anything now and she wanted Nancy again, but she didn't want to sound too eager.

"Yes I suppose so, but surely you want to make love with Rob don't you?"

"Yes of course I do," said Nancy, "But I don't want to stop you and Rob if that's what you both want. I want us all to enjoy tonight." She was going to add 'After all, Jenna and I have already', but somehow that was a secret between the two of them, something special that they would return to when they were alone.

Rob joined in:

"Well it sounds as if we all want more than an evening of heavy petting. Suppose that we agree that sex would be all right but no ejaculation, you know, if we did it but I wouldn't cum inside you. That way we could all cum and have fun but we wouldn't have crossed any final line."

"Yes you're right," said Jenna "I think to have someone cum in you is somehow final, as if some kind of commitment has been made; it's like a final barrier. What do you think Nan?"

Nancy and Jenna were back to the conversation that they'd had before dinner, but each knew where the conversation was going and what the other wanted. It was like an auction with full sex as the prize, and each wanted the prize but no one wanted to make the final bid. Each wanted the others with no inhibitions, but to say it out loud was somehow just too much at the moment. All three were at a pitch of arousal that was almost unbearable. Without waiting for Nancy's reply Jenna continued:

"I mean having someone cum in you is special in a special way and special in a sexy way." Now she was ready to make the final bid. She looked at Rob.

"But how would you keep from cuming? If we were doing it I know I wouldn't be able to stop. What happens if we get carried away you until you cum inside me? It could happen just like that."

"Yes I know." Rob's voice was husky with excitement. "But if that's what we want then that's ok isn't it? We could always stop at the last moment!"

"This is silly," said Nancy. She drank the last of her wine and then looked at Rob and Jenna. It was as if she had come to a decision. She smiled. "What we're supposed to be doing is having a lovely sexy evening together, enjoying each other and enjoying being together and here we are having a debate instead."

She turned to Jenna. She felt provocative now, naughty.

"I know one thing, it's so good when he cums in me; he fills me; it's hot and thinking about it is making me horny."

Nancy looked at Jenna, smiling, her eyebrows raised slightly. She spoke quietly and slowly, leaning close to Jenna as if in conspiracy, her voice husky with excitement, excited now by the idea of watching Rob and Jenna doing it, watching them making love, watching the expression on Jenna's face as Rob cums in her.

"What do you think Jen?" Nancy's voice was barely a whisper in Jenna's ear; "Would you like Rob to cum inside you? Supposing you and Rob are doing it and you can't wait so you pull him into you and he just cums, all of it, deep inside you, hot and wet, lots of it?"

Nancy was voicing her own fantasy but she wanted to know how Jenna would react to her suggestion. Her hand was on Jenna's thigh under the table and she could feel the tremors in Jenna as she struggled with her excitement and arousal. There was no pretence now. Jenna was wet. She placed her hand over Nancy's and slowly pulled Nancy's hand until it was resting on her mound. Their eyes were locked and Nancy pressed her fingers against Jenna, easily feeling the hardness of her clitoris through the sheer silk of her dress.

Jenna's voice was deep and full of barely controlled excitement as she returned Nancy's whisper.

"Oh yes I'd like that, you know I would. I'm desperate to have him in me. Oh but Nan he's really yours, I don't want to spoil anything, but yes I want him, want him to cum in me." She shivered with the touch of Nancy's hand against herself. "Oh I'm feeling horny as hell. Don't you know I want you both, both at the same time?"

Rob was transfixed, watching the exchange between Nancy and Jenna. It really was going to happen, he would be making love with both of these beautiful women and they would be making love with him and with each other. He watched Nancy and Jenna as some unspoken bond was made between them. Whatever was going to happen he knew that it would be they and not him who made the choices. As he stared they turned as one to look at him, each smiling at what had passed between them and at what they knew was about to happen.

Nancy spoke:

"You know we're talking about you don't you?" Rob tried to say yes but just nodded. Nancy turned to Jenna. "We'll have to make him cum twice won't we Jen? Once for each of us! Or more!"

"Yes we will and I bet we can," said Jenna laughing.

"I'm putty in your hands." returned Rob finding his voice at last.

"You'll have to be harder than that" laughed Jenna again, this time clapping her hands with delight.

"Can we go now? I can hardly wait."

Without prompting they joined hands across the table.

"Yes let's go. I can't wait either."

And with that Nancy rose and pulled the other two from their seats.

"Come on you two, first one in the lift gets first go!"

They almost ran across the lobby to the elevators and pushed through the opening doors, laughing and giggling. As the doors closed they fell silent, waiting for the chime to announce they had reached the floor of their room. They stepped out of the lift together, Rob in the middle, arms around each other.

Both Nancy and Jenna had a hand on his cheeks.

"This one's mine,"

"And this one's mine!" they laughed as they walked to the room.

Rob opened the door and waved Nancy and Jenna past him, giving each in turn a squeeze on the bottom.

In the room they turned to face each other. Nancy spoke first.

"I must just dash to the loo."

"Me too," said Rob and followed her into the bathroom. Rob sat on the edge of the bath facing Nancy.

She looked at him.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes."

"It's ok, we're going to have a lovely time together." She wanted to reassure Rob now so that later there would be no hesitation at whatever happened. She rose from the loo and went to the basin to wash herself. Rob followed suit.

"Come on we mustn't leave Jen on her own."

In the room Jenna was sitting on the edge of the bed with one of the hotels robes around her. She folded her arms across her breasts as she saw them.

"I must pee too, won't be a minute," she said and went into the bathroom.

Nancy and Rob undressed and got into the bed. The lights were dim from when they had left but Rob turned them off, leaving only the footlight under the bedside cabinet. They heard the loo flush and the basin tap running and then a moment's silence before a shaft of light eased the darkness of the room as Jenna opened the bathroom door.

She was naked now and stood for a moment silhouetted in the doorway, her breasts and belly barely visible against the curves of her body. She switched off the light and made her way to the bed.

"Any room for me in there? She asked.

Rob sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"Here, come in here between us."

Nancy lay on her side watching Jenna as she moved to the bed and lay between them. She put her hand on Jenna's thigh and leant to kiss her on the cheek. Rob's hand was on Jenna's other thigh and Nancy could feel him sliding it upwards towards Jenna's mound.

"Why don't you let me do this?" said Nancy to Rob. "I think I know just what Jen would like. We girls know how best how to please ourselves don't we Jen?" she said, turning to Jenna. As she did so she slid her hand up Jenna's thigh until she could feel the wetness between Jenna's legs. Jenna sighed and lay back, her lips parted. Rob on the other side was stroking Jenna's breasts with the backs of his fingers. He bent forwards and took one of Jenna's nipples in his mouth, sucking gently and licking her nipple. It was hard and the skin around it was puckered and flushed. Jenna made little mewing noises as Nancy's fingers ruffled the hairs that were wet with her excitement. She took Nancy's hand and guided it to her vagina.

"Here, I like it here."

Her lips were dry and Rob watched as she flicked her tongue across them to wet them. Nancy let her hand slip deeper between Jenna's legs until she could feel the tight little button of Jenna's anus, wet with the juices that were flowing freely from her vagina. She pressed her finger against Jenna's opening and felt Jenna's response as she pushed back. Nancy pressed a little harder and she could feel Jenna tense and then relax as her finger slipped fully into Jenna's anus. Now she moved her other hand towards Jenna's mound, letting her fingers slip between Jenna's soaking labia. Jenna was moving her hips so that she rubbed herself against Nancy's hand on her mound and also against the finger that Nancy was pressing deeper into her anus. Jenna couldn't speak now; she could only just moan softly as Nancy moved her fingers to Jenna's clitoris and started a long, slow and rhythmic stroking, gliding her fingers over Jenna's swollen bud. It didn't take long. Jenna came in a shudder of release, writhing as she did so, writhing and pressing Nancy's hand hard against her clitoris. She had no words, just long, slow gasps of air. At last she spoke:

"Oh God, that was good. My God Nan what you do to me. And you too Rob," she said as she turned to him and kissed him hard on the lips, once, twice and a third time but now swirling her tongue into his mouth. She wanted him but didn't know when the moment would be.

"Oh God I love you two."

Nancy smiled at her, resting her hand on Jenna's mound.

"Was that good Jen?" she asked.

"Good? It was fantastic replied Jenna. "I only hope I can be as good for you."

"Well one of you is going to have to be," said Nancy, rolling onto her back. "I want one of you to lick me, I fancy a blow job and it had better be good. I don't mind which one of you it is but I need to come!" With that she stretched once and then parted her legs to reveal the swollen lips of her vagina, wet with her excitement.

Jenna and Rob looked at each other, eyebrows raised in question.

"Me or you?" asked Rob.

"Sshh," Jenna put her finger to her lips. "Let Nan guess."

She signalled Rob and pointed to towards Nancy's opened legs as if to say 'you go first'. Rob needed no prompting and bent over Nancy nuzzling her belly with his lips and then rubbing his cheek against her mound. His tongue flickered around and in her navel whilst his hand slid up the inside of her thigh. As his hand and mouth met he slipped his hand between her cheeks and his tongue into her vagina, gently licking upwards to caress her clitoris with the tip of his tongue at the end of each stroke. Nancy was moving her hips gently in time with the licking of Rob's tongue and each time his tongue reached her clitoris she raised her hips slightly so that she increased the pressure to suit herself.

Rob didn't know where Jenna was but then he felt her hand fondling and stroking his penis. She seemed to have wet her hand with her own juices and she gave his penis a slight squeeze each time her hand covered its head. The sensation of Jenna's slippery hand was incredible and Rob spread his legs for Jenna. She needed no further invitation and flicked her tongue across his cheeks and onto his anus, probing him gently, testing his tightness with the tip of her tongue. Nancy was ready and she pulled Rob's head into her as she arched her back and came. No noise, no words, just three lengthening thrusts of her hips, the last thrust holding contact with Rob's tongue as she released herself into his mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun in Paris
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds