• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun in Paris
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Fun in Paris

The moment seemed like an eternity for the three of them.

Jenna could tell that Nancy had come from the change in Rob's movements and she waited until Nancy had released Rob and then she placed herself between Nancy's legs. She knew how tender and sensitive Nancy's clitoris would be after her orgasm, but she also knew as a woman just how Nancy would like to be brought down from her climax. Gently, almost imperceptibly her tongue touched the lips of Nancy's vagina. She was sensitive to every flinch of Nancy and allowed Nancy to dictate the pressure and movement.

For Nancy this was sublime. She was floating on a sea of pleasure, almost drifting in and out of consciousness as Jenna gently brought her down. But there was no bottom to this. As only a woman knows how, Jenna was increasing the frequency and pressure of the strokes of her tongue that was now swirling around the shaft of Nancy's clitoris. Once again Nancy was brought to the precipice of orgasm and she came again, more gently this time, sighing as she touched the tenderness of her breasts.

Rob stared in wonderment. He knew he pleased Nancy with his mouth but this was a whole new dimension, something he knew was possible but had never achieved. Now he understood why the three of them were here together. Not as in all the male fantasies for him, but for them, for Nancy and Jenna.

Nancy and Jenna lay side by side, hands clasped, smiling at each other. They knew that this was just the start of a whole new phase to their relationship. They lay for a few moments before Nancy turned to Jenna.

"What do you think Jen? Do you fancy a bit of the other?"

Jenna lifted her head and glanced at Rob before turning again to Nancy.

"Yes I think I do. How about you?"

"Yes I think I do too, but you first, I'm still recovering from what you did to me!"

Jenna was feeling horny but wanted to savour the moment. She put her lips to Nancy's ear and whispered.

"Can I have him in me? Can I have all of him in me? Will he do it really hard and deep?" She was exciting herself by voicing her desires.

"Yes you can and yes he does," said Nancy turning to smile at Rob. "He feels so big and hard inside me and now you're going to feel that too." She turned to Rob. "Isn't she? Go on, don't keep my friend waiting." Playfully she smacked him on his bottom, as if sending on his way. "Be good for her but don't cum yet!"

Rob looked at Nancy and she winked at him. He couldn't tell what was in her mind but he would make sure he didn't cum with Jenna Climbing over Nancy he leant over Jenna rubbing his erection against her. He could feel Jenna's wetness and the roughness of her hairs. She moved against him, grinding her pubis against him. Their eyes were locked together and then suddenly Jenna put her arms around him and kissed him violently, deeply, tongues in each other's mouths and hips pressed hard together.

Nancy was watching. She knew what is was but the violence of their kissing shocked her. She felt distanced, almost as if she wasn't there. As she watched she moved her hand across her belly until it was between her legs. She wanted to come again, and watching Rob and Jenna was making her need more urgent. But she would wait. She knew the best was yet to come.

Rob was above Jenna now, still kissing her, holding himself above her, taking his weight on his arms, rubbing his penis against her mound, and Nancy could see his muscles rippling as he adjusted to Jenna's movements beneath him. Jenna had her arms around his back, clinging to him, rubbing her mound against his penis. Nancy knew Jenna was desperate for him and watched entranced as Jenna tried to capture Rob's penis with her vagina.

At last Rob put his hand under Jenna's buttocks and pulled her to him, guiding his penis into her. Jenna was hot and tight and she gasped as his entry stretched her and then the breath was crushed from her as he thrust into her, deep and hard, more than she had ever felt before. She didn't say anything but just thrust herself against Rob, ramming her clitoris against Rob's hardness. She came quickly, head back, her mouth open, shuddering with each convulsion. Rob slowed, now almost motionless inside her. Nancy could see that he was fighting his ejaculation. He stopped and Jenna looked at him for a moment before kissing him wildly again. At last she broke from him. She twitched her hips, which made Rob suck in his breath. He was so near to cuming but it was Jenna who saved the moment by pulling away from him.

Nancy held her breath as she watched. She wanted him. She could see his penis glistening with Jenna's juices and she watched as he squeezed the base of his penis, trying to gain control. At last he relaxed and Nancy knew that now he was ready.

She reached for Rob and pulled him to her, guiding him into her. She could feel the wetness of Jenna on his penis and she was excited at the thought of Jenna's juices being inside her. She was aroused, her labia engorged and her wetness made Rob's entry into Nancy easy as she pulled him slowly into her. They were well practised at pleasing each other and moved easily together, but still Nancy held back, resisting her own need to climax again. She knew that the waiting would make her orgasm the biggest one she would have in the evening and she would wait until she was ready.

She squeezed Rob's penis with her muscles watching for Rob's reaction. It was good. He was now well in control of himself and she knew that when he did cum it would be big. Nancy put her hand on Rob's buttocks and pulled again at him, savouring the sensation of his penis against her cervix and at the same time stopping his movement. They lay for a moment, not moving. Nancy gave Rob's penis a squeeze with her vagina. She could feel him tense as he resisted the urge to cum.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes but not yet, I'm ok. How about you?"

"No, me neither, not yet, I want to wait a bit longer." Nancy put her mouth to Rob's ear and whispered.

"Do you want to cum in Jen?"

Rob was caught for a moment. What was the right answer? Was Nancy changing her mind? What had she meant earlier? Nancy whispered again:

"Do you want to fuck her and shoot your cum deep inside her?"

"Yes I do," said Rob his voice hoarse with excitement. "Do you want to watch me cum in her?"

"Yes I do. I want to watch you cum in her. I want to watch her face as you fuck her and shoot your cum deep in her"

"Really?"

Nancy nodded.

"Yes." The word hissed out of her with excitement. "I want to know how it feels to watch you cum in Jen."

Again they lay for a moment, looking at each other. Nancy was wondering what it would be like if she had someone else in her and Rob was watching. Would Rob feel as excited watching her being had by another man as she was now by the thought of watching him cum in another woman? How would he feel? She was playing their 'what if' game again, but this time it was going further.

"Would you like to see me having sex with someone else?"

"How do you mean?"

"You knows, me having sex with someone else like you and Jen are going to do?"

"Yes I think I would. It would be very horny. Who?"

"I don't know, it's just the idea of having you watch me being fucked by someone else. Would you mind? How would you feel watching them cum in me?"

" I don't know, I don't think I'd mind. Is that how you feel about me and Jen, I mean about me cuming in her?"

"Yes a bit, but I want you to do it, I want to watch you fuck her and cum in her."

"What do you want to see?"

"I'm not sure but I want to watch." Nancy gave his hand a squeeze. "Just make sure you come back to me."

"Always."

He kissed Nancy and started to move to Jenna but he wanted to be sure that this was what Nancy wanted and he searched her face for a final sign of approval. She nodded imperceptibly to signal her approval and watched as he rolled towards Jenna. How was it going to feel watching him cum in Jenna? She wanted to know.

Jenna was still on her side facing towards them and Nancy could see her looking at Rob, her face full of desire. As Rob turned Jenna pushed him onto his back and was immediately astride him, slipping his penis into her wetness. She wanted him badly, wanted to feel his orgasm inside her. Rob gasped at the heat of her vagina and the violence of her movements; she seemed to be trying to impale herself on his penis, rubbing her clitoris against him, striving to have him as deep as she could. Then she rolled under him pulling on top of her, her legs wide and high, her hips bucking.

Nancy moved to see better. She could see Rob's penis slipping into Jenna until they were pressed together and then sliding out, his shaft glistening with Jenna's juices, until only the head was hidden. She watched fascinated and excited with the proximity of their sex. It was like watching a porn film but this was real. She could smell the sex.

Rob was measuring his strokes, trying to prolong the sensation and pleasure. He wanted to cum but wanted to wait as long as he could. He wanted to give Nancy something to watch. Jenna was pulling at his penis with her muscles as if trying to milk the semen from him. They were not long. He could feel the rising tide of his orgasm and the rush of Jenna's juices. He had wanted this for a long time.

They climaxed together, groaning at the enormity of their release. Rob could feel his semen jetting into her and he thrust hard to deposit it as deeply as he could.

Nancy watched Rob's final thrusts as he came deep in Jenna's vagina and she imagined Jenna feeling the same rush of semen that she did when Rob came in her. She looked at Jenna. Her eyes were closed tight as she sucked Rob's cum into her. It was curious, it was good to watch them but she felt detached, distant. A last few thrusts and they were spent, Jenna spread against the sheets under Rob's collapsed form.

Nancy had been right. She knew that Rob's orgasm would be massive and she was glad that she had let Jenna enjoy it and glad that she had watched their lovemaking. It was the most arousing thing she had ever seen, watching Rob's penis sliding in and out of Jen. She knew now that she wanted Rob to watch her being fucked by another man, wanted to feel another mans penis thrusting into her. But who? That would have to wait; she was ready now for her own finale and as Rob stirred she took his arm and pulled him to her. She watched his penis as it slipped from Jenna's vagina. It was glistening, wet with his semen and Jenna's juices. She touched it and felt its' slipperiness. The opening to Jenna's vagina was coated with Rob's semen. Now she knew the ending.

"I think it's my turn now. I'd like to cum again, make me cum, but make me wet with your juices, make me wet. I want your cum."

Rob glanced at Nancy and then back at Jenna before moving over Nancy so that she was between him and Jenna. Now they could repay her for the pleasure that she had let them take. Jenna had snuggled up to Nancy and was caressing her cheek and kissing her neck. She was perspiring with the efforts of her lovemaking and the room was heady with the smell of sex. Nancy rubbed her face against Jenna's lips, like a cat seeking pleasure. Again Rob glanced at Nancy and then at Jenna. He caught Jenna's eye and they both knew what Nancy wanted. She wanted to share in their orgasm. She was passive between them, wanting them to close the circle around them.

He reached across Nancy and ran his fingers across Jenna's vagina, collecting his semen that was now spilling out of her. Carefully he transferred it to Nancy's labia and clitoris, letting the slipperiness of his cum allow his fingers to glide across her engorged lips that guarded the entrance to her wetness. Gently he let his fingers slip down the length of her labia and then back up, just brushing the sides of Nancy's clitoris. He wanted to make this as special as he could.

Nancy felt cocooned in pleasure. She was in the arms of the two people that she loved most and they were all sharing in the most intimate sexual act that they had ever experienced. She let herself drift, enjoying the warmth of their bodies either side of her and savouring the pleasures that they were both giving her. She could feel her orgasm mounting, slowly at first across her belly, and then lower, into her mound and then her clitoris. She swooned as wave after wave of sweet sensation enveloped her.

"I'm cuming."

The words spilled out of her as she experienced the deepest and fullest orgasm she had ever had. It wasn't rushed, not sudden, just a sweet, gentle release that seemed to go on forever. Rob rested his hand, the wetness of his cum and Nancy's orgasm mingling between her legs and onto the sheets.

They slept in a tangle of arms and legs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun in Paris
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds