Gaia's Maidens: Hilda

That's not his leg! She realized with a start.

She withdrew hastily from the kiss. Ramak let her, eyes half-lidded and an amused grin on his handsome face. She pushed against his chest, in order to see down there. He leaned her just far enough back so she could view what pressed against her hips.

His enormous cock was swollen and hard. The veins standing out even sharper against his blue skin than before. Despite his obvious arousal his member hung parallel to his leg, giving her the impression of one of the farms breeding stallions. She'd parted her shapely legs to comfortably rub against it, her inner thighs enveloping a large portion of its significant circumference.

Only the thin fabric of her new nightshift lay between Ramak's pulsing meat and her moist pussy. Dumbfounded she noticed the large wet stain, spreading from her womanhood. She was practically dripping with anticipation.

She could do nothing as his strong arms cradled her backwards and gently laid her down in her short grass. She felt a blush coloring her cheeks as he stood over her. Appreciatingly taking in her quivering body. Leaning on one hand he positioned his upped body over hers, carefully keeping his weight off her. His mouth found hers again.

She writhed underneath his mass, twining her hands in his black hair, wrapping her legs around his waist and thus trapping his cock between her hips and his stomach. She could feel the warm form of it bumping against the underside of her breasts, each time he slowly angled his pelvis. His heavy testicles brushed over her exposed ass in what seemed like a lovers caress. She felt herself growing steadily more eager to-

Swifter than she could have imagined Ramak twisted his body, landing with his back on the grassy soil, drawing her over his chest. She now stood on her knees, his toned neck preventing her from closing her legs.

"Oh, you bastard," Hilda grinned wickedly. "How dare you treat a lady in this fashion?"

Instead of answering, he grabbed the back of her shift, drawing it tight against her belly. At the same time his other hand clutched her now unveiled backside, pushing her a few inches towards his face.

She squealed and seized his horns as his nimble tongue lashed a quick flick across her inner thigh. The moist trail of saliva felt cool in the night air, causing a tremble to run up her spine. Her back arched slightly, more than enough invitation for him to continue.

He ran his tongue slowly over the inside if her legs, alternating every few heartbeats. Each touch reaching higher than the last.

Hilda closed her eyes and threw her head back as he reached her labia. Subconsciously she spread her knees, lowering herself closer to the source of her extasy. He didn't proceed immediately but took his time to properly explore every inch of moistened skin.

She drew in a sharp gasp as his tongue parted her lips, running along the length of her slit. Her own fingers had always seemed serviceable on the rare occasion she had played with herself, but it was a pale shadow of what his passionate rubbing and flicking stirred inside her.

But that wasn't all...

The tip found her slick entrance and, lubricated as it was, slid a fingers length inside her.

At that she couldn't stand it anymore. She rested her entire weight of Ramak's face, pulling on his horns, urging his wriggling tongue deeper inside her. Her hips ground her sensitive clitoris against his upper lip, a surprisingly erotic feeling spreading through her body. She felt tension building inside her, starting as a small ball of warmth in her sex and belly, before rapidly spreading throughout her torso and limbs.

Ramak in turn took hold of her butt, one cheek in each hand. Spread them wide apart and massaged them in rhythm with the thrusts of his penetrating tongue.

Hilda cried out wordlessly as wave upon wave of pleasure crashed into her while she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

Oh lord...Aaaah...That...

She shuddered, desperately maintaining her grip on his horns. His tongue still lazily lapped at her sensitive bean, her body tensing deliciously at each contact.

After a few moments of catching her breath she looked down to see the creature beneath her grinning up at her with unmistakable satisfaction on his face. Was it weird that she liked seeing her juices spread so liberally on those smiling lips?

"That...That was amazing! I've never felt so alive before." A low rolling growl was the only reply.

§5. A step farther...

Suddenly uncertain of what to do with herself she bent over and kissed his forehead. "Thank you."

Ramak closed his eyes in bliss as her full breasts brushed over his face, completely obscuring his vision. The hand that clutched her nightshift pulled her down gently, enough so that her nipples were in easy reach of his lips. He then slid the thin garment up over her back, baring her belly to the night air, before it caught underneath her luscious juggs. She lifted he arms above her head, allowing him to slowly reveal the underside of her breasts, exposing them little by little until only the tips of her breasts held the fabric.

With a single bounce, her heavy tits fell free from the shift as he took it off completely.

He reached up and wrapped one of her tender breasts in his grip. His mouth enveloped the erect nipple he'd been eyeing since they met. Hilda could feel blood rushing into her man-handled teat as the giant being suckled on it like a child would. His free hand had found its way to her vagina, fingers gliding over and into her softness.

Moments later, and entirely too soon she thought, he pulled her breast free from his mouth with the audible *pop* of a released vacuum.

While still absently running his fingers playfully over her pussy, he frowned in slight disapproval. What's that all about?

Ramak took a firm grip on her hips and with unbelievable ease lifted her and himself of the ground. She'd been right when she'd suspected him to be much stronger than is already impressive build seemed to imply.

He carried her only a short distance, perhaps 30 feet, towards a large rock formation. He reclined in it as a normal man would in a comfortable rocking chair. Upper legs parallel to the ground, feet planted steadily, his back leaned luxuriously against the seemingly smooth polished stone. The seat was wide enough for her to place her knees as he settled her down onto his lap, facing his wide chest.

Her naked belly leaned forward against his hard cock, the swollen head of which now pushed dauntingly into her stomach.

Hilda sat perplexed, running her fingers through the coarse pubic hair above the magnificent shaft. The smell of it reminded her of a large animal, but not in a bad way. She'd always loved the musky scent of a stable. It was above all else something that reminded her of strength and virility. She wondered how it tasted...

She pursed her lips and reached a decision.

Her hands found their way to the base of Ramak's cock. Hilda could just barely encircled his girth with both hands. She bent at the waist, giving the tip a small peck. Her agile fingers felt every vein and line as she let them roam over the stiffened length. The large being muttered a few incomprehensible words and rocked his hips almost unnoticeable, faintly swaying her front and back.

She'd never be able to fit even the head of his monstrous cock into her mouth, but she had to taste him!

Hilda ran her tongue over the rounded tip, wetting it left to right. She savored the mouth-watering flavor, which was somehow more...manly...than she had expected. Motivated by this delicious discovery she covered as much of his apple-sized glans in spit, even running her tongue along the underlying ridges that transitioned into his shaft. Her saliva coated him so completely as to give his cock a glossy quality.

During all this her own sex demanded her attention. She reluctantly devoted one hand to pleasuring her sensitive little bean.

As she swished her tongue over the center, she suddenly tastes something altogether unexpected; a sweet sensation spread in her mouth. She opened her eyes to see a small puddle of clear sticky fluid gathering in his urethral opening. She didn't know what it was but enthusiastically lapped it up, flicking the edges of Ramak's cockhole.

I wonder if I could coax more of his honeyed pre-ejaculate if I sucked on it like this...

That was apparently to much for the giant to handle.

He lifted her up by her wide hips, prompting her to stand up and prodded his cock between her thighs. He then lowered his hands and held her calves. His intention perfectly clear.

"Are you insane?!" She asked incredulously. "It'll never fit!"

His eyes flashed with annoyance for a moment, but it vanished as quickly as it had come. Hilda understood why. She'd often heard villagers complaining of women putting out but not finishing the job. They'd mentioned something called 'blue balls'. Although she wondered if the azure tone of this creatures skin could color even more, she realized she couldn't put him through that kind of torment.

Besides...Her hips had already started opening at the touch of his member. The spit-slickened shaft looked less intimidating now that she'd worked it a bit. She rubbed his head a little harder against her vagina and saw a glossy drop trickle onto it. Her body's intentions were also clear as day.

"Mmm...guess I'll give it a try," Hilda murmured to herself.

She moved her pussy over his round cockhead, until she felt confident it lined up nicely with her vaginal opening. Banishing any doubts from her mind, she closed her eyes and focused purely on relaxing the muscles surrounding her pelvis. A deep breath in...and out...released much of the tension she held and his cock parted her dripping lips as she squatted down on it, leaning her hands against his abdominal muscles for support.

It feels like he's trying to bury an entire fist inside me...I don't think I can do this, he'll tear me wide open.

But she'd always possessed a healthy dose of perseverance. Besides; the stretching sensation wasn't as bad as she'd imagined.

Further and further she lowered herself, widening her entrance as his glans pushed it open. She bit her lower lip in discomfort. Sweat started beading on her forehead. How much farther would her pussy have to dilate?

She threw her head back in anguish as his broad head spread her to her very limit. A sharp cry of pain escaped her lips.

§6. Virgin no more.

Then it was suddenly inside her. Her thankful box immediately tightening on the shaft directly below the ridged head. A flood of endorphins caused her knees to quiver, her body's immediate reaction to the tearing of her pristine hymen. Hilda was a virgin no longer. Giggling, she wondered if any girl had ever been deflowered quite as thoroughly as this.

She bowed her head to view her accomplishment...

Her legs were spread apart wider than she'd ever thought possible. Still kneeling, she'd taken about 4 inches of his length into her. His girthy phallus throbbed in rhythm to his heartbeat, she noticed vaguely. Every pulse of blood that flowed into his cock sent a tiny twinge of delight up her back, her taut pussy quickly becoming used to the inordinate amount of strain her put on her.

Hilda suddenly felt the irresistible urge to take in more of him. To sink deeper onto him. She needed to feel him fill her up completely, she couldn't help herself.

And so, taking quick shallow breaths, she lowered her rump steadily. Taking care not to move too fast.

All the while Ramak regarded her, reclined in his stony seat. He still held her claves in strong hands. Enthralled by the gorgeously curved girl impaling herself on his dark-blue shaft. She trembled as she reached the last five inches, which caused a very interesting ripple to sway her enormous tits. He couldn't look away, utterly captivated by her dedication.

"aaaaAAAAH." Hilda's cry echoed through the night as she lowered herself over the last length. Near the hilt Ramak's cock had resembled his glans more than she could've imagined. She now completely enveloped 16 inches of thick veiny meat. Hilda could feel the imposing member prodding her, thankfully empty, stomach. Its tip rubbing uncomfortably against the opening of her womb. She felt lightheaded from the exertion.

She'd fainted a couple of times before and now recognized the feeling as a flood of warmth rushed through her, followed closely by an icy chill.

Oh no...Not now. What was it gran said again? Something about blood needing to flow to the head....Wait...Getting my legs up! That was it!

But how to manage it? She only had scant moments before she'd pass out. It would take far too long to stand up and lift her legs, she'd never make it. Plus how could she explain to Ramak to release her legs?

Hilda did the only thing she could in the limited time left to her; she leaned backwards, falling onto Ramak's densely muscled upper legs. As she did his penis nearly held her upright by sheer virtue of erection. Luckily it inclined far enough for her to lie flat.

Thank the gods. She thought drowsily. I made it in time.

She stared up at the opening in the trees and the starry sky overhead. Old pines reached far into the heavens, but could merely attempt to brush at the cheerfully twinkling lights shining far above. All sensation had left her body, leaving her to lie limp, weak as a kitten.

Ramak seemed none to concerned about her sudden weakness. How often had he seen girl keeling over after taking him? She wondered with only half her attention.

The other piece of her mind was keenly aware of his shifting hands, which had released her calves and currently held her hips, thumbs aligned with the vertical lines of her smooth stomach, fingers curling around to grasp her plump ass.

His broad shoulders tensed, arms bulging, as he slid her partially away from him, withdrawing his cock. Before slowly pulling her towards him again, driving deeply into her numbed cunt. She gasped as a jab of electric euphoria ran through her.

Her blissful expression spurred him to repeat the movement, another lance of pleasure arching her back as he thrust into her.

Ramak slowly picked up the pace, allowing plenty of time for her womanhood to lubricate his pole, easing the penetration each time he shoved back in. Strength returned to her body, causing her to gradually experience increasing levels of excitement as he carefully took her.

Still lying on his legs she felt the upper side of his cock caressing the vaginal wall closest to her belly. The spot where millions of neurons gathered to report intoxicating amounts of pleasurable stimulation.

How is it affecting me this strongly!? Immediately after thinking up the question she chose not to ponder it just now. Ramak's cock massaging her insides felt simply too good.

Hilda didn't so much climax as nearly faint once more, waves of extasy coursing through her trembling form. Filling her with a delicious weightiness, as she luxuriated in the giants lap. Her hands kneading her neglected breasts as the last remnants of the orgasm ebbed from her...lingering not far away.

She lifted her head and beheld something she could've never have imagined. Ramak's enormous cockhead made her stomach bulge each time the giant pulled her over his manhood, which now happened at a far faster pace than he'd started out in.

His mouth hung slightly open, his eyes glazed over. The corners of his lips drew up fractionally, eyebrows lifting in an expression that plainly conveyed satisfaction at acquainting her with the mind-shattering euphoria being his sexual partner had brought her. Small drops of sweat beaded his forehead and ran down his chest.

"My turn, you beast"

Grinning, she slapped at his hands, eliciting a short rumble of confusion. He let her go nonetheless, dropping his hands beside his own hips. A little more clumsily than she'd liked Hilda pushed herself upright, completely sheathing his phallus in the process, which still met considerable resistance as she tensed standing up.

She made sure her knees were positioned correctly, bracing herself on the warm stone, rested her shaking hands on either side of his navel, lowered her head and took a deep steadying breath in...and out...

§7. Riding the bull.

On the next inhalation Hilda lifted her pelvis two hand widths from his base, feeling his prominent veins stimulating her opening as they slid out of her. She saw the glistening surface, covered with her lubricating juices, glinting in the moonlight.

She exhaled and fell back down, ramming him deep into her aching cunt as she impacted on his hips. A loud breathy sound erupted from him. Looks like that hit the spot, she gleefully reflected.

As Hilda continued riding his enormous member, Ramak apparently couldn't contain his composure any longer. With gritted teeth, snarling a ferocious grin, he grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing hard into her fleshy cheeks. He used his new grip to pull her buttocks apart, tightening her cunt even more than before.

She could see the tension building in his powerful frame, muscles trembling, breath coming faster.

Wet slapping sounds, bestial grunts and occasional moans filled the forest. Hilda felt empowered as the large powerful creature became a slave to her dedicated straddling. Although his large cock still stretched her recently initiated pussy more than she thought possible, it felt amazingly sensual to ride him. Hilda could feel herself clenching tighter.

You're mine now!

He dragged her forcefully down over his throbbing cock, one last time. Passionately kneading her ass, as he tried to press himself deeper into her.

Hilda ground her clitoris against the thick base, provoking her own body as much as his. Squeezing his entire penis as hard as she could, while moving fractionally forwards and back.

Ramak grunted in short, ecstatic bursts, his stomach contracting.

They reached climax at the exact same moment, moans intertwining. Loud. Unashamed. Unbridled. Both shaking in shared euphoria. Her eyes found his and maintained contact throughout the orgasm.

His cock swelled and pulsed as she felt his seed gushing into her unprotected pussy. Warm semen filled every part of her. She even felt it pouring into her womb, a sensation of wholeness spreading out from her lower body.

Her cunt was obviously far too small a receptacle for his load. It flowed out of her stuffed pussy, gathering in pools of thick, sweet-smelling liquid.

Ramak kept pressing her ass down, grinding into her, until the throbbing pumps diminished and he eventually stopped overflowing her drenched vagina...

Happy belated birthday to me...hihihi....

A comfortable tranquility fell over the forest.

They lay there, completely spent. She listened to his heartbeat, her head resting on his chest. He no longer desperately clutched her backside, putting one hand protectively on her back as the other held her upper leg.

His azure skin burned fever-hot, amazingly warm as the snuggled against him. His steady breathing soothed her.

The woods seemed silent. Peaceful. Whispering leaves betrayed the presence of a mild wind. An owl could faintly be heard in the distance. Hilda felt like she belonged here.

"It's a shame we can't really talk, big guy," Deep in his chest grumbled a suppressed reply in answer to her voice. "I guess body language will do for now."

Will it ever. She thought contented.

"I better get going. Before anybody finds out I'm not in bed."

Reluctantly she drew herself upright. Faintly disappointed to leave. She placed her left foot on the ground, knee bent, in order to stand up. Her right knee supported her weight as she shifted her weight. Ramak's cock, now less rigid, twitched as her motion stirred it. He breathed a long satisfied sigh as he calmly watched her right herself. His fleshy length, covered in spit, vaginal fluids and semen, slid with relatively easy out of her. Although drastically decreased in size post-coitus, she still needed to use her hands to expel his glans. As she did a thin stream of cum oozed out of her, dribbling onto his limp penis.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds