Gaia's Maidens: Hilda

She ran her hands over it appreciatively and placed a kiss on the tip. She swiftly rose and did the same for his lips, before letting herself down from the stony seat.

She walked briskly in the direction they'd first met, to retrieve her nightshift. After all, it had been a very thoughtful present. After twenty or so steps she turned around, facing her big blue giant. He hadn't moved, still reclining peacefully in his rocky throne. The altar she'd been made a woman. His features were relaxed. Ramak raised a hand in greeting and smiled.

She smiled back and waved a quick goodbye. They both knew she'd be back soon, there was no doubt about that.

Hilda felt a fluttering thrill in her belly as she walked back, a definite spring in her step. I can't wait to go back. Maybe I should bring something next time?

She deftly picked up the shift where he'd taken it off her. It looked a hardly dirty from lying on the forest floor, perhaps a bit mossy, but otherwise it fine. No tears anywhere to be seen. She stuck her head through the main opening and put on the garment. The fabric felt uncomfortable, like it was unnatural to wear clothing.

After a short hike through the magically soothing trees she arrived at her family's home.

Where her grandmother sat on the bench outside the door. Moonlight illuminated her stern face. "Where were you?" she spoke softly, iron in her voice.

Hilda's voice stuck in her throat...She couldn't think of a single thing to say. How could she explain?

She became acutely aware of the drop of semen running down her inner thigh...

...To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds