• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Game Night

"Time. Actually three songs played, but I wasn't going to say anything," Eric said.

Rebecca and Jade reluctantly stopped kissing and looked at each other. Rebecca pushed up and away from Jade's warm, smooth body and they both sat up on the couch. When they sat up, Eric noticed damp spots in both of their crotches.

"Thanks," Rebecca said sarcastically, scooting as close to Jade as she could.

"Yeah, what you were thinking?" Jade asked, smiling.

"My pleasure," Eric said, responding to them both.

"Okay Buck-O," Rebecca said. "Truth or dare."

"Uh, dare, of course," Eric said.

Rebecca and Jade looked at each other, thinking of what to make him do.

Seeing how turned on Eric had gotten by watching them make out with each other, Rebecca had an idea.

"Let me have this one," Rebecca said, looking at Jade.

"Okay," Jade said.

Rebecca went over to Eric, wrapped her arms around his neck, and looked into his face.

"Remember how you told us that you masturbate after reading things that turn you on? Well since you seem to be turned on right now..." Rebecca said, reaching over and grabbing Eric's hardness through his boxer briefs, "I dare you to show us how you masturbate."

"Are you sure?" Eric asked.

"Very," Rebecca said.

"How long?" Eric asked.

"Seeing how turned on he is, how about only one song," Jade said. "He might get 'too excited' if we let him go too long."

"That sounds fair," Rebecca said, smiling.

Eric stood up and looked at the two near naked women watching him. Seeing so much women flesh made his penis visibly flex in his underwear. He grabbed the waistband with both hands and pulled them down a little, slowly, revealing only the head of his hard cock. He then used the waistband to stroke up and down his shaft a couple of times before letting his underwear slid to the floor. His pubic area was nicely trimmed, not too short and not a 'jungle' either. His penis was very rigid, looking even longer and harder by the way he held onto the base of it with one hand. Rebecca liked the look of his balls, and liked when they had sex and they slapped her ass as he ploughed into her, and right now they were tight and firm. They watched as he used one hand to slowly stroke up and down the length of his shaft, and with the other hand he held onto the base, thrusting into the air. He moved both hands to the base of his cock and cupped his balls slightly, thrusting between the palms of his hands.

"I like the feeling of this, because it feels the most like a pussy," Eric explained. "This is my 'normal' way to take care of myself."

He stroked himself a couple of times like this before switching to pumping up and down his shaft with one hand.

"This is more for show, but it still feels good," Eric said.

Eric watched the two near naked women sitting so close together, watching him masturbate for their pleasure, and it turned him on even more. He saw Rebecca look at Jade a couple of times, but Jade never looked away from him. Eric's hand moved faster, causing his cock to become visibly harder. He was restraining himself, but only barely, to keep up the show. He used two hands wrapped around his cock as he pumped them both up and down his shaft while thrusting his hips into them. He pulled away one hand and used only one hand, going slow and hard, feeling the entire length of his cock. Then all of a sudden he stopped.

"What's the matter? Too much for you?" Rebecca asked teasingly.

"Nope. The song is over." Eric said matter-of-factly.

"That was pretty hot," Jade said, still looking at Eric. Then she looked at Rebecca. "Thank you for that."

"I thought that you would like to see that," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Speaking of seeing," Eric said. "Truth or dare?"

"I'm a little afraid of what you have planned as a dare," Rebecca said, half teasing.

"Yeah, me too," Jade said. "But, screw it, 'dare'."

Rebecca gave Jade a teasing smack on her bare leg, but didn't disagree.

"I am not going to make you two get naked," Eric said.

"Okay..." Rebecca said. "So, what are you going to make us do," She thought.

"You can keep your clothes on, but you have to show me how you masturbate," Eric said. "For two songs, I dare you two to masturbate."

"What makes you think that we want to do that for you?" asked Jade.

"Well, for one, I saw how wet both of you were after grinding against each other," Eric said. "And for another, I already saw you rubbing yourself while you watched Rebecca and me hump each other with our clothes on."

"Touche'," Jade said, smiling.

"You saw that, too?" Rebecca asked. "I thought that I was the only one."

"How could I not see her?" Eric asked. "It was such a huge turn on. You were into it as well, moving to the same movement of her hand."

"Yeah, it was fucking hot watching her rub herself while watching us," Rebecca said.

"How could I not rub myself?" Jade asked. "You two are so hot together."

"And, what's up with two songs?" Rebecca asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, what's the deal?" Jade asked. "We only made you go one song."

"I know and I appreciate that you did," Eric said. "I just think one for each of you is fair. You can either take turns, or go together if you want."

Rebecca looked at Jade. Jade looked back at Rebecca.

"I think we should take turns," Rebecca said. "He shouldn't get to watch both of us at the same time."

"I agree," Jade said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will," Rebecca said.

Rebecca leaned back onto the couch as the current song ended. She placed her leg over Jade's leg and pressed one, slow finger down her clit on the outside of her underwear. She grabbed her breast with the other hand, kneading her nipple between her fingers through her bra. Her nipples were hard and shown through her cotton bra like hard little nubs. While she moved her hand up and down her clit outside her underwear, she played with both of her nipples, kneading and pinching them both. She tried to press into the center of her pussy, but the material of her panties prevented her. So, she moved her hand into the top of her waistband, and pushed her hand in, letting her panties cover her hand. She let out a moan when she pressed a finger into her pussy, then two. She moved her slick fingers up and down her clit, spreading her juices, the wetness showing through her thin cotton panties. She also reached inside her bra so she could feel the flesh on flesh of her fingers on her nipples. Then she pressed the two fingers back into her pussy and ground down on her clit with the palm of her hand. As she thrust her fingers in and out, she was so turned on that her fingers and pussy made wet sounds. Rebecca rocked her hips, moving to the rhythm of her fingers. Rebecca started breathing harder, and she was letting little oh's escape her lips as she brought herself closer to orgasm. She pumped her fingers faster and ground harder against her clit, getting herself closer still. Feeling Jade's naked leg under hers, being watched by Jade and Eric, and remembering all of the body on body contact that she had on this night brought her even closer, to the cusp of orgasm. Right when Rebecca was almost ready to giver herself the orgasm her body wanted, just when she let out a curse word in pleasure, she was interrupted.

"Sorry, Love, it's time," Eric said.

"Fuck..." Rebecca said, now in frustration.

"That was so hot, Rebecca," Jade said. "I'm not going to have any problem for my turn."

With that, Jade spread her legs, one still trapped under Rebecca's. She pressed one hand down to rub herself outside her underwear while softly stroking Rebecca's leg with the other. Every up and down movement that she used to caress Rebecca's leg she mirrored as she felt her pussy. She would go faster, only to slow down to tease herself. She pressed both hands on top of her underwear, closing her eyes and rubbing hard. She continued to use two hands, pressing so hard that she bunched up her panties between her hands, exposing much of her dark, trim pubic hair. She looked over at Rebecca and made eye contact.

"Fuck it," Jade said.

She looked down to her hand and slowly traced her fingers down Rebecca's leg, to her knee, then moved onto her own knee and up the inside of her leg. As she trailed her hand up her leg, and pulled aside her panties with her other hand. She looked back up at Rebecca, pressing her free hand against her erect clit, letting out a little moan. She moved her hand up and down her wet slit while looking Rebecca in the face, then plunged two fingers into her pussy. She pushed them deep inside and thrust into them with her hips. When she pulled them out, they glistened in the light. She pushed them back in and started to slowly thrust them in and out. She slid out her slick fingers and rubbed her clit with them.

"Oh, oh fuck." Jade said.

She leaned over and kissed Rebecca's bare shoulder. She plunged her fingers back, moving them fast in and out, her pussy making wet clicking sounds as she did.

"Time," Eric said. "I'm sorry, it's time."

"Fuck. You were right, Rebecca: Fuck." Jade said in frustration.

Rebecca left her leg draped over Jade's. They both re-covered themselves back up- Rebecca placed her bra back over her nipples and Jade moved her panties back over her pussy.

"Wow, that was hot," Jade said.

"Yeah," Rebecca said. "I am glad you suggested this game."

"Me too," Jade said.

"Me too," Eric said.

"Of course you do," Rebecca said, laughing. "It's a dream come true."

"I can't blame him for enjoying himself," Jade said. "Two hot women doing very hot things."

"We can't spoil him, or he'll expect it all of the time," Rebecca said, teasingly. "I think that we should make him work for this much fun."

"We can't let that happen, can we?" Jade asked, also teasing.

"Hey now," Eric said, joining in. "I was the first one in everything -- the first to strip down to my underwear, the first one to get naked, the first one to show you how I masturbate."

"Are you complaining?" Rebecca asked, still teasing. "We could stop if you want to."

"No, not really..." Eric said

"Hey!" Jade chimed in. "I don't want to stop, either."

"He knows I'm just teasing," Rebecca said. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, and I was teasing back," Eric said. "Thank you for this."

"Of course, I'm having just as much fun as you are," Rebecca said. "Now, truth or dare?"

"Do we even have to ask anymore?" Eric asked. "Dare."

Rebecca and Jade looked at each other again, wondering how far they wanted to go this time.

"Oh, I know," Jade said. "I want to see how you fuck him. I dare you to have sex with each other for two songs worth."

Rebecca didn't wait for the current song to finish, but went right over to Eric and straddled him on the couch. She turned around and faced away from him. Then, she pulled her panties aside, grabbed his cock in her hand and guided it toward her opening. She pressed the head of his cock into her first, gently moving up and down it, letting him penetrate her shallow. She wanted more, she wanted all of him inside of her, so she sank down completely onto his hardness, letting out a sigh as she did.

"Oh, fuck I needed that," Rebecca said.

"Me too," Eric said, thrusting up.

Jade moved to the floor to get a better view as Rebecca pumped up and down Eric's shaft, her slick juices coating his cock. Rebecca pushed herself fully down, burying Eric's hardness completely in her, then she ground her hips back and forth to enjoy feeling his hard cock buried in her.

She remembered that Jade was watching them, and she leaned down and kissed Jade. Being fucked by Eric while kissing Jade made Rebecca even hotter and she started thrusting up and down faster on Eric's cock.

Eric groaned and grabbed onto Rebecca's hips, stopping her movement. She could feel his penis throbbing and knew that seeing her kissing Jade had almost pushed him over the edge.

"Hhmmm, a little too much?" Rebecca asked.

"Just stop moving," was all Eric could say.

That made Rebecca and Jade laugh. Rebecca gave Jade a little peck on the lips and moved to stand up.

"No, no, no, no. Don't move yet," Eric warned.

"That bad, huhn?" Rebecca asked, smiling.

"Not yet, if you don't move," Eric said.

When his throbbing subsided, he grabbed Rebecca's hips and moved her body and thrust inside her once again, slowly grinding into her. Rebecca sat up and ground against him. Jade went to her knees in front of Rebecca and unhooked Rebecca's bra before kissing her. Rebecca stood up, pulled off of Eric's cock, and took of her panties before lowering herself back down onto it. Jade's hand moved to Rebecca's crotch. She felt the dampness of Rebecca's hair and rubbed her fingers against Rebecca's clit before moving them down more to feel her opening, where she was connected with Eric. Jade held onto the side of Rebecca's pussy lips as she pumped up and down Eric's shaft. Eric grabbed ahold of Rebecca's hips again and stopped her.

"Uh, oh," Rebecca said, looking back at him. "Too much again?"

"Nope, that was actually three songs and a commercial," Eric said. "This is a new song."

"We don't have to stop," Rebecca said, bouncing on his cock a few times.

"No, you don't," Jade agreed.

"Yes, we do," Eric said. "I like this game and want to keep going. For a little while, at least."

"Let me guess what you have in mind for the next round..." Rebecca began to say.

"I think that may be surprised," Eric said. "Truth or dare?

"Um, dare," Rebecca said with a sarcastic smile. "What is it you have in mind Eric?"

"For two songs, I just dare you to finish getting Jade undressed," Eric said. "And then touch each other for the rest of the time..."

"I knew that is what you had in mind," Rebecca said, letting out a little laugh, cutting in before Eric could finish.

"Let me finish," Eric said. "And then touch each other for one song, in non-sexual places. Nipples and genitals are off limits, everything else is fair."

Rebecca looked at Jade, who was looking expectantly at her. The current song was only about three fourths of the way through.

"What if I only want give her a back rub again?" Rebecca asked, jokingly.

"Yeah, and what if I only want to get a back rub from her again?" Jade asked, laughing.

"Like I said, touch wherever you want. Rebecca can give you a back rub then you can give her one," Eric said with a smile.

The current song was almost over, and when it moved on to a new song, Rebecca stood and faced Jade.

"Let's get this over with," Rebecca said, trying to look serious.

"Yeah," Jade said, trying to sound serious, but was still smiling.

Rebecca moved closer to Jade, then kissed her. Rebecca slid her hands behind Jade and unhooked her bra and threw it to the side. Rebecca then kissed down Jade's neck, to her collarbone and kissed just the tops of Jade's breasts, then around their curvature, to the soft swell between her cleavage. She kissed down Jade's stomach, her belly button and paused at the top of Jade's panties. Rebecca grabbed Jade's waistband and slowly slid off Jade's panties, kissing every inch of exposed flesh as she did -- being careful to avoid Jade's dark, trim pubic mound as she did. Rebecca noted how swollen Jade's pussy lips were as she kissed her way down Jade's legs, stopping at her knees. When Jade stepped out of her panties, Rebecca threw them at Eric.

Eric did what Rebecca knew that he would, and smelled them briefly before tossing them on top of Rebecca's panties.

"Time for my back message," Jade said, not serious at all.

"I'm going to message more than your back," Rebecca said as cheesily as she could.

They stood there, looking keeping eye contact and smiling. Jade looked down Rebecca's body, her eyes drinking in everything she was seeing. Rebecca looked down Jade, from her breasts with her hard nipples to the dark triangle of her pubic area and her visibly swollen sex. Jade reached out and held Rebecca's under breast, softly rubbing their swell. Rebecca felt up and sown Jade's side with both hands, caressing the curvature of Jade's breasts. They looked back into each other's faces and kissed, tongues connecting and entwining in a heated exchange. Both started to caress each other all over, avoiding only nipples and direct pussy contact. Rebecca rubbed as close to Jade's crotch as she could, feeling the tinges of her swollen flesh, then moving up to her pubic mound and down the other side of her inner leg flesh. Jade rubbed around Rebecca's breast with one hand, getting as close to her nipple and areola as she dared - with the other and she grabbed Rebecca's ass, pushing and moving it to indirectly move Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca moved both hands down to Jade's inner legs, cupping the side's of Jade's pussy without touching it. She pressed them towards each other and moved them up and down, giving Jade the slight pressure and movement of touch without actually touching her, causing Jade to let out a deep moan into their kiss. Jade moved her hands down and did the same. Both of them were mirrors of each other, moving their hands in rhythm to the other. They stayed connected by the contact of their kissing and by the movement of their hands, pressing together and moving up and down on the sides of each other's pussies. They broke from their kissing to breathe harder and to let little moans escape their lips. Rebecca was going to break the rules and press her fingers into Jade, but was interrupted.

"That's really hot," Eric said. "But it's time. I didn't cheat this time, even though I really wanted to..."

Jade and Rebecca paused their hand movements, but kept them still touching just the outsides of each other's now very swollen pussy areas.

"You should have," Rebecca said, frustrated.

"Yeah, what's the deal?" Jade asked, only half joking.

"I like the game, and I like the tease," Eric said, plainly.

"Yes, he does," Rebecca concurred.

"Yes, it is a lot of fun," Jade said. "Which is mainly why I wanted to play it, and you two haven't disappointed."

"Yeah, I have a long list of things I want to do tonight," Rebecca said.

Jade and Rebecca sighed, reluctantly letting go of each other, while maintaining eye contact. They sat back down on the couch as close to each other as they could, legs touching and hands resting on each other's legs. They looked flushed and a little winded. And maybe a little frustrated also. They were eager, though, to keep playing the game, to see where it would go.

"Truth or dare, Eric?" Rebecca asked.

"Hhmm, I guess I will choose... uh, dare?" Eric said, playfully.

"Wow, where do we go from here?" Jade asked Rebecca. "There are so many options."

"Yes, but if we want to keep playing the game," Rebecca said, "Then we should decide on something."

"I know what I would like," Jade said, but did not hint at what.

"I know what I would like as well," Rebecca said.

"You should choose," Jade said, "I chose last time.

"Okay," Rebecca said. "Eric. I dare you to lick my pussy for one song."

Rebecca looked at Jade, who looked like she was trying to not say something.

"And," Rebecca continued. "And then Jade's for another song."

Jade squeezed her leg in approval.

"Work, work, work." Eric said, smiling. "All you do is make me work. Give me a back rub, dance for me, make out with me, have sex with me. Now it's 'lick my pussy."

"You forgot 'run around outside the house in your underwear for me,' too," Rebecca said, laughing.

"And almost get caught by a police car turning around in the drive," Jade said, laughing even harder.

Eric looked surprised. "That was a police car? I just thought that was a person turning around!"

This made the Rebecca and Jade laugh even harder.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Rebecca asked, spreading her legs.

"A 'please' would be nice," Eric said, trying to join in on the fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds