• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Game Night

"I need you to lick my pussy. Now. Please." Rebecca said, smiling at Eric.

"You didn't have to ask twice," Eric said, rushing over to Rebecca, burying his face in her lap.

Despite herself, she let out a giggle, but that soon turned into a moan when she felt his tongue flirt back and forth across her clit. Rebecca scooted down so her ass was just barely off of the couch and spread her legs, making it easier for him to eat her out. He licked up and down her slit, flicked at her clit, and then licked as deep inside of her as he could shove his tongue. He moved his tongue in and out of her, fucking her with his face. He sucked on her clit and made her squirm. Jade, who was watching intently, leaned over and kissed Rebecca.

"Do you mind if I join him?" Jade asked.

Oh, fuck. Please do," Rebecca said.

Jade kissed Rebecca again before moving down her neck, and licked and sucked one nipple and then the other. Having her clit sucked and her nipples licked and sucked at the same time almost pushed Rebecca over, but Jade stopped and continued kissing her way down Rebecca's body. Jade moved off of the couch and kissed up Rebecca's knee, to her inner thigh and then moved beside Eric. He paused and looked at her, and she looked as his glistening chin and kissed him.

"I can taste her on your lips," Jade said.

Jade leaned down and licked one long lick, from the bottom of Rebecca's pussy, up her swollen lips, and stopped at her clit, flicking it with her tongue. Jade continued to lick up and down Rebecca's pussy, pressing down on her clit with her tongue, parting her pussy lips to dip her tongue in just to do it all over again. Rebecca looked down as Jade licked her, watching her lovely tongue greedily lick between her legs. Jade's dark braid moved to the motion of her licking, and Rebecca reached down and gently grabbed ahold of it. Seeing Jade's face buried in her pussy had Rebecca's juices flowing. Then she felt another mouth kissing her inner thigh, and almost forgot Eric was also down there. Rebecca looked down when she felt two tongues licking her clit on both sides of it. The feeling of two tongues was amazing, each moving up and down her clit, at once in unison, then back and forth. One tongue moved to lick deep inside of her pussy, splitting her lips, while the other continued flicking at her clit. Then they would switch. Then two tongues were moving in and out of her pussy, taking turns going in. Then both together in unison. Both of their hands were rubbing her body, grabbing at her tits, pinching her nipples, grabbing her ass and rubbing her legs. Rebecca could only grab both heads and hold on -- one short hair and masculine, the other long, braided feminine hair. She was going to come and they were not going to stop until she did. She was humping up into their faces, cursing words of passion. When one mouth, Jade? Eric? latched onto her clit and sucked, while the other continued to lick in and out of her, Rebecca started to orgasm. She yelled it out.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fu-ck!" Rebecca yelled out.

Two sets of mouths and two tongues were licking her pussy, four hands were touching her- finally wrenching a beautiful orgasm out of her, feeling her body tense up, her moans peaking. Her pussy was tingling all over, then seemed to explode in pleasure, shooting out of her crotch and down her legs and up her body. Then her pussy started pulsing in orgasmic pleasure, pulsing and pounding, wave after wave. Throb. Throb. Throb. Throb. Each throb was another orgasm. Each an intense burst of ecstasy. Her legs were wrapped tightly around two heads. Her hands were tight fists holding onto hair on two different heads. Her toes were curled tense. Her hips were off of the couch. Her body was intensely aware that two mouths were sucking on her pussy and two tongues were still licking her. She was looking down at the two faces looking up at her from her spread legs and spread crotch. She could see her hard nipples, her shaking body, but all that she felt was exquisite orgasm burning and pulsing in her pussy.

Then, her energy left her and she lay back, collapsed and void of energy. The pulsing of her pussy turned into a numbness. Hands were touching her, caressing her. Mouths still kissing and lightly licking her pussy. She released the grip she had on both of their hair and let her legs droop down on their shoulders.

"Wow, fuck I needed that," Rebecca groaned, reaching down, rubbing her pussy lightly. "That was intense."

"Did you like it?" Jade asked, looking up at her.

Rebecca smiled lazily, "Yeah, I did. I wanted to, but I wasn't sure if I would really like it, but yeah."

Jade and Eric climbed up Rebecca's body and took turns kissing her. Rebecca could taste herself on each of their lips. Then they all kissed, locked together in a three way kiss. Rebecca felt two mouths against hers at the same time, two tongues seeking hers out. It was a very sexy kiss. She pushed Jade to the couch and gently spread her legs apart, rubbing up and down Jade's inner thigh in soft caresses.

"Are you ready?" Rebecca asked, only a half serious question, knowing full well the answer.

"I've been ready for a quite a while now," Jade said. "Ever since I watched you two make out."

"Wow," Rebecca said. "So have I."

"Not as wow as watching you two make out," Eric said. "That was all kinds of wow."

"No, both of

Rebecca moved around and to sit on the other side of Jade. Both Rebecca and Eric kissed each other, then took turns kissing Jade and then they all came together in that sexy three way kiss. Mirroring each other, Rebecca and Eric kissed down Jade's neck, to the top of her breasts and paused at her erect nipples. They each took a nipple in their mouths, sucking and licking.

"Oh, fuck. Your mouths feel so sexy," Jade said.

Rebecca leaned over and helped Eric. They intermingled tongues, flicking both of their tongues together and over her nipple, both swirling around and flicking it on both sides. They put their mouths together and sucked on it at the same time. Then they did the same to the other side. They kissed and sucked around Jade's breasts and nipples together before Rebecca started her way down further, kissing down around the bottom swell of Jade's breast and moving further down to her stomach, Eric mirroring her movements. They reached the curvature of her hips and skirted around their outside edges and continued down Jade's legs to her knees. They softly kissed her knees, then their insides and used their kisses to gently get in-between Jade's legs, spreading them apart. Rebecca began kissing further up the inside of Jade's leg, with Eric paralleling on her other leg. Rebecca liked this part of Jade's leg, it was so smooth and sexy, warm and silky. She noticed that Jade was completely spread apart for them, her sex swollen and glistening in the light. Both Rebecca and Eric skirted the edge of Jade's pussy, teasing her with gentle kissing and light licks. They did not make direct contact with her- just nibbled around the swell of her folds. Jade held onto their hair as they skirted around the outer folds of her pussy, and her grip became more insistent the more they teased her. Their mouths together in a soft kiss on Jade's hood, and Jade tried to thrust her hips into their faces. Rebecca met Eric's tongue and together they licked and flicked Jade's clitoris, making her moan out loud. They then licked up and down the entire length of Jade's labia, mingling their tongues over her swollen lips. Rebecca enjoyed Jade's light musky scent, and her obvious excitement. She dipped her tongue into the center of Jade's opening, tasting her for the first time. She had a light and slightly tangy taste, and Rebecca's tongue and face glistened with Jade's juices.

"Are you going to stop watching me, or are you going to help?" Rebecca asked.

"It's hard not stopping to watching," Eric said.

"I bet it's hard," Rebecca said, putting her hand on his engorged cock.

Eric kissed Rebecca, tasting pussy juices on her lips. She felt his dick flex in her hands when they kissed and she knew what it was that turned him on so much. She turned his face away from her.

"You are supposed to be helping me," Rebecca said.

"Yes, Ma'am," Eric said.

While Rebecca pressed her tongue back into Jade while Eric kept flicking her clit. She wasn't going to last long with both of their mouths on her. Her legs were spread wide and resting on each of their shoulders, her eyes darted from one to the other, watching as they licked and sucked on her pussy. She thrust her hips up into their faces, grinding her pleasure against their lips and tongues and her breathing was ragged. Jade grabbed ahold of her own breasts and shoved her hips up hard and cried out in pleasure. Rebecca kept licking in and out of Jade's sopping hole while Eric suck her clit completely into his mouth, flicking it back and forth with his wet tongue. Jade's legs became vices, clamping ahold of Rebecca and Eric's heads as her orgasm started coursing through her.

"I'm gonna come, fuck I'm gonna come," she began saying over and over again, and then tensed up and stopped moving her hips as her moans turned into a silent scream.

She thrust and rocked her hips as she came, grinding against their faces as hard as she could. Rebecca was licking deep in and out of Jade's pussy folds and could taste a difference in Jade as she came on her face, a richer, creamier taste, and yet still wonderful on her tongue. Jade's body involuntarily jerked in orgasmic shudders, her hips heaving hard and the muscles in her legs began to twitch. Every thrust of her hips was another strong wave of orgasm, and she could only moan loudly as they wracked through her body. As her orgasmic waves passed, so did the iron hold she had with her legs. Rebecca and Eric took that as the sign that their work was done, and they stopped their ministrations and looked up at Jade. She lay there, motionless and spent and the only movement was the heaving of her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

Eric and Rebecca looked at each other and smiled. They kissed each other a tongue-mingling kiss. The movement brought Jade back into the moment, and she looked at the two.

"Get a room you two," Jade said, smiling.

"Maybe later," Rebecca said. "We have other things to do."

"Like what?" Jade asked.

Rebecca looked down at Eric's engorged cock and grabbed ahold of it once more. "Like taking care of this," she said.

"Nope," Eric said. "The dare was for me to lick your pussies. There was nothing said about me."

"Well, it's our turn now," Rebecca said. "And we choose 'dare,' and it had better be 'suck my cock.' Because...." As she said this, she gave him a few squeezes. "this bad boy is ready to explode, and that is a dangerous thing."

"Okay, okay. I dare you to suck my cock." Eric said, feigning relenting.

Jade dropped her legs from their shoulders and Rebecca pulled Eric to the couch by his cock. She sat him down beside Jade and pushed him back.

"You are so naughty," Jade said, smiling at Rebecca.

"Only when I want to be," Rebecca said, smiling back. She then leaned down and pumped up and down his shaft a few times while licking the tip of his cock head. She placed her lips around it and sucked on just his tip. Jade leaned down and licked up and down his shaft. Jade leaned back and felt up and down it with her hand and looked up at Eric and kissed him. Then she leaned back down to lick his shaft some more. Rebecca pulled off of Eric's cock, took it in her hand and pressed it to Jade's lips. Jade willingly took it in her mouth, sucking on it as deep as she could. She used her hand to rub up and down its hard, smooth shaft while she did. Rebecca leaned up and tongue kissed Eric. She leaned down and licked and sucked on his balls. She looked up to see if he was starting to squirm, but he was so hard and turned on that he seemed to be enjoying it. She licked up his shaft and Jade moved her hand away. When Rebecca's tongue touched the side of Jade's mouth, Jade pulled off of Eric and stated to lick just the tip of his cock. Rebecca joined her, their tongues occasionally touching as they licked up and around him. His dick jerked away from them in excitement, and their tongues met each other. They kept kissing one another for a few moments, each using a hand to rub up and down his now very swollen shaft. Then they took turns sucking on him, a few sucks each before switching. It was nice, filling their mouths, watching them play, sucking, licking, kissing.

"You two are so freaking amazing," Eric said with a moan.

"You mean we are fucking amazing," Rebecca said, smiling up at him.

"Literally -- Fucking. Amazing." Jade added in, smiling at Rebecca.

They both laughed at each other before tuning their attentions back to Eric. Jade held onto his penis and held it out towards Rebecca. "You look so sexy with your mouth wrapped around his cock," she said. Rebecca slid her lips around his engorged head and started sucking up and down the length of his shaft while Jade watched her. Jade reached over and lightly messaged the base of his cock and gently felt his balls. Rebecca glanced up at Eric to see if he was squirming, but he was too caught up in the moment to care, so she kept sucking him.

Rebecca pulled off of his cock and looked at Jade. "I know what will make him blow," she said.

"What's that?" Jade asked.

Instead of answering, Rebecca leaned in and kissed Jade. Jade met Rebecca's kiss and they both tongue kissed each other. They each used one hand to pump up and down Eric's shaft, which was slick from Rebecca's sucking mouth. Eric started thrusting his hips, shoving his cock into their hands as they continued to kiss each other. Rebecca broke from their kiss and sucked on just the tip of his dick while both of them still used their hands. Jade removed her hand and started to lick and suck on the rest of Eric's cock, keeping her lips touching Rebecca's as they sucked up and down his shaft. Then they broke away, tongue kissing again briefly. Jade moved down, taking Eric's cock in her mouth. He held her head, thrusting into her hot mouth for a few strokes. She swallowed gamely, sucking him deeply, before pulling away and offering him to Rebecca's hot mouth.

Eric pushed into Rebecca's face. She took his cock eagerly, let him stroke into her mouth, aggressively, with Jade licking and sucking the length of his cock. Rebecca kept vigorously sucking until he could hold back no longer, letting loose inside her teasing mouth.

Rebecca pulled away and let Jade finish licking him clean.

Rebecca and Jade stood up and walked towards the stairs, fingers interlaced, with Eric following and watching their two naked asses lead the way.

"I think we are done with playing games," Rebecca said. "Let's go upstairs."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds