Game Night Pt. 03

"And it isn't just us." Samantha added. "Owen is a little different, too."

Jessica laughed. "Well, it's the male ego, isn't it?"

"How do you mean?" Samantha asked.

"Well, normally Owen is all calm and collected. Mr. Responsibility." She indicated the house around them. "He is nice, kind, considerate, out for what he wants but only if it doesn't inconvenience or hurt anyone else."

"Yeah." Samantha agreed.

"But, now he had five smoking hot girls all throwing themselves at him. Of course his ego is going to inflate a little." Jessica laughed. "But I guarantee you, even in the throes of passion, if you so much as uttered the word 'no' or 'ow' Owen would be all about stopping or making you feel better. At his core, he still cares far more about us than he does about himself." Jessica pulled Samantha close. "And doesn't that make you feel like his woman already?"

Samantha looked at the floor. "The more I think about it, about him, the more I realize that I don't just want him to take my virginity." She looked up, praying that Jessica would understand. "I want him to take me. To keep me."

"To love me." Jessica finished for the other girl. "I feel the same." She looked over at Sarah. "What are your thoughts?"

"This feels like so much more." Sarah replied, obviously listening in to the conversation. "At first, I just wanted to fuck him; hard." She smiled as she blushed. "But now, it's like I want so much more than that." She looked away. "I want to see him smile for me. Hear him laugh for me." She covered her face. "It's stupid."

"I don't think so." Samantha took Sarah's hand. "I think . . . if we're honest, we're all in love with him."

"Just calling it something else." Jessica agreed.

"So, what do we do?" Sarah asked quietly.

Jessica pulled the other two close, the nudity not bothering her in the slightest. "We figure it out as we go." She said before kissing the other girls on the cheek.

"Sounds good to me." Samantha replied.

"Me too." Sarah added.

"Now, where are the others?" Jessica wondered aloud.

The door opened and a very naked, very sexy Owen stepped into the room. "Are you guys ready to see the new Katerina?" He asked ominously.

"Hell yeah!" Jessica clapped her hands.

Samantha and Sarah smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

Owen opened the door wider and Katerina stepped into the room still bare to the world but with two small additions. A head band featuring brown furry cat's ears held her hair down and a brown furry cat's tail rose from behind her to sway behind her back with every move. With each delicate step Katerina's muscles tensed and at first the others didn't know why.

The tail was attached to a thick plug that was now being squeezed tightly by her tight ass.

"Holy." Jessica breathed.

"Shit." Samantha exhaled before giggling. "No pun intended.

"Shut it." Katerina bit. "This thing is already teasing me to no end." Her cheeks burned as her friends looked her over. "I'd pull all of it off if Owen hadn't promised to make it up to me."

Owen took Katerina into his arms, gently, reverently. "Are you okay, Kat?"

Katerina's big brown eyes looked into his. "Yeah. It's not hurting me. It's . . ." She groaned loudly. She reached down and grasped the length of him. "Someone likes the way I look." She purred. "Meow." She said as she stroked him with her finger nails. "I think I will keep this on, after all."

Owen growled as she continued to rub against him.

"Hey!" Samantha called out. "Save some for us!"

Rachel stepped into the room and grabbed Katerina's tail pulling on it in a series of controlled jerks. The plug stayed in place though Katerina's knees wobbled slightly.

"Be good, Kitty Kat." Rachel mocked.

Katerina hissed at her friend holding her hand up with her nails poised menacingly.

Rachel turned away with a flip of her hair. "Are we ready to begin?"

"No." Jessica replied. "We don't know who we are going against."

"Oh, yeah!" Rachel bonked herself in the head. "We need to draw." She picked up the marble bowl. "In here I have placed six pieces of paper numbered 1, 2, and 3." She mixed the contents with her hand. "ones against ones, twos against twos, and-"

"threes against threes." Sarah finished. "We get it."

"Let's draw." Samantha jumped from foot to foot excitedly.

Owen watched the stockings shimmer and grip against her legs as she moved.

"Don't get too excited." Katerina purred in his ear. She could already feel pre-cum leaking against her fingers. "I want you in the final round."

"Fuck!" Owen hissed as Katerina drew her fingers down his length one final time. She left him shivering lightly as she walked away. Her tail high and swinging.

"Who draws first?" Katerina asked.

"I think the winners should go first." Sarah replied with a wink.

"I think the winners have already won so, those that haven't won should draw first." Katerina fired back.

"Okay. Fine!" Sarah stuck her tongue out. "But people who have recently had a real dick inside them are last, too."

Jessica rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Fine."

Katerina smiled victoriously. She put her hand into the bowl and drew out a slip of paper. "One." She held it up.

Rachel drew next. "Three." She laughed nervously.

Owen moved forward. "I feel like I should go last." He smiled. "No matter what the games say, I've won every round." He put his hand in the bowl. "Two."

Sarah moved next. "Three." She exclaimed.

Samantha drew. "One."

"Try not to look too disappointed." Katerina glared.

"Well, at least the tail will help me." Samantha smiled.

"No fair!" Katerina harrumphed.

"Well, I'm out." Jessica laughed.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"There's only one number left and it puts me in the ring with Owen." Her body rolled as she said his name. "I'm already close to cumming."

"So, you aren't going to play?" Katerina asked.

"Oh, no. I'm going to play." Jessica smiled. "I just know I'm going to lose."

"Sorry." Owen replied bashfully.

"Don't be." Jessica winked at him. "I'm going to enjoy it."

Owen felt like a prey caught in her net.

"Who goes first?" Katerina asked.

Rachel took the bowl and the numbers. She put one of each number back in before making a show of mixing them. She pulled a slip free. "First round, the number," she held the paper up, "twos will compete."

Jessica trailed her nails down Owen's back. "I was hoping she would say that." She grabbed his hand. "Come on, Tiger, you're going to win but I'm going to put up one hell of a fight." Her voice dropped seductively.

"Wait!" Owen stopped her.

"Cold feet?" Jessica asked.

"No. I just think it might be more enjoyable if we take it to the bed." He offered.

Jessica's eyes were predatory slits. "I love the way you think."

The King size bed contoured to her body as she lay back on the pillow top. She positioned herself so her sex was hidden, one leg straight, the other leg bent in front of her. She held her knees together and propped herself up on her hands with her arms behind. She had managed to hide her sex from his gaze but this position thrust her breasts forward and he drank her in greedily.

"Why, Owen," Jessica purred, "when you look at me like that I have to wonder if your motives are pure?" She winked at him. Leaning back on her hands she slowly parted her knees. Inch by inch revealing her delicate flower to him. She closed her eyes.

Owen's pulse thumped through him, the even rhythm clear in the subtle jumps of his cock.

"Are we ready to begin?" Katerina asked.

"Yes." Owen's reply was clipped and dark.

Jessica shook lightly as he spoke.

"Sixty seconds on the clock." Rachel instructed. "Who goes first?"

"Jessica." Owen replied quickly.

"Think you can handle me, big boy?" Jessica smiled.

"It doesn't matter if I win or lose." Owen breathed. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Owen fell to his back on the bed. "When you say 'go'."

There was a breath of silence then a whispered, "go."

In an instant Jessica's mouth was upon him, her tongue swirling around his cock as she moaned low in her throat. The tips of her breasts brushed against his balls as she rocked herself in a blistering pace. She wrapped her hand around the base of his erection and forced her mouth up and down his length, the blunt head forcing its way into her throat.

She arched her back as she gagged against him, the moan that followed was thick with desire. She forced him into her throat again, the bead of his ring a new not entirely unpleasant feeling. Her spit coated him thickly and her hand glided easily around his base.

Her body curled again as Owen's fingers gripped her hair.

Owen was very near to losing his competition with Jessica. As she gagged around him her throat pulsed and milked his hard length. He gripped her hair tightly before putting the palm of his hand against her cheek. He bucked his hips against her, fucking her mouth as her hard nipples tickled against his balls. His orgasm threatened the gates and suddenly he wanted to see his cum spilling from her mouth just as it had from her well-used hole.

"Time." Rachel's voice was shaking; shallow.

Jessica pulled her mouth from him with an audible pop. "I was just getting to the good part, too." She complained.

"There's another good part." Sarah reminded. "Now you get him between your legs."

Jessica tapped her cheek. "I don't think a good girl should let a guy do that." She tried to look serious.

"Since when have you been a good girl?" Katerina asked.

Jessica smiled brightly. "Oh, yeah." She rolled to her back and spread her legs overly-wide. "My turn."

"Set the clock." Owen growled before lowering his face between her cum shiny thighs. He looked up at her from his place, finding those green eyes tracing his face as her heavy breasts with the light pink nipples rose and fell erratically. He licked his lips.

"G-" Rachel's first try came out as a wheeze. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Go."

Owen licked Jessica's sex from her actively pulsing vagina to her proud-standing, silently begging clit and pulled away. He moved up her body and placed his mouth by her ear. Jessica blushed as he spoke, her hips flexing with his words. He moved back to her slit and locked his mouth on her sex, his arms curling under her legs as he flicked his tongue against her clit.

Jessica shut her eyes as his tongue assaulted her senses. His words burned in her ears as solidly as she felt her toes clenched hard against his back. She grabbed handfuls of the sheet beneath her her hips moved on their own. She looked down at Owen and as his beautiful eyes met hers he sealed her fate.

Owen had been waiting for this moment. As their eyes met he dropped his tongue to her drooling opening and pressed into her, letting her feel his tongue slipping inside.

Jessica cursed as she arched her back off the bed. She locked her fingers in his hair as her thighs clamped against his head. "Fuck!" She screamed before her abs began to flex and release rapidly.

She collapsed back agains the bed in a crumble of limbs. She fought to catch her breath as Owen emerged, face wet, from between her legs.

"That . . . was . . . " Jessica breathed each word, "cheating . . . Owen."

"What was cheating?" Rachel asked skeptically.

"What . . . he . . . said." Jessica replied.

Samantha's eyes grew wide. "What did you say?"

Owen blushed red and smiled at the floor. "I told her not to think of me eating her out after cumming inside of her."

Katerina's mouth dropped open. "Oh, that is a dirty trick!" She laughed. "No wonder the poor girl lasted thirty seconds!"

"But not technically cheating." Owen replied. "I used my mouth."

"We'll let it slide." Rachel narrowed her eyes at him. "But I'm watching you, Mr. Miles." She warned.

Katerina slid her hand into the bowl. "Number ones next." Katerina showed the slip of paper.

"Which one of us is trying first?" Samantha asked.

"Whichever wants to, I guess." Katerina replied.

"I'll go first." Samantha replied readily.

Katerina took her place on the bed and hissed as the mattress pressed against her tail working the plug. "So, not fair." She groaned as her hips rocked against the sensation.

Rachel shrugged her shoulders.

Samantha trailed her hands up Kat's legs before pulling the brunette's legs wide. She gasped softly as she looked at Katerina's vulva. "So pretty." She breathed.

Katerina blushed.

"I can see your clit peeking out. You're wet and pink. Your lips are thick and slightly red." She looked into Katerina's eyes. "I've never done this before," she licked her lips, "but I want to." She nodded to Rachel.

"Go."

Samantha was surrounded by Katerina's scent as she planted soft kisses on the beautiful sight before her. The smell was heavy and musky but in a way that left her breathless and panting. She'd never considered that she might like licking another woman and yet, as her lips encountered the slick flesh she felt aroused.

Katerina sighed as she felt Samantha's lips begin to work. It wasn't so much what the girl did as it was the thought that this was the first time Samantha had ever done it. It was thrilling to be someone's first and the thought alone made her tingle and burn for more.

Samantha placed her mouth over Katerina's clit and stroked her tongue against the hard bean. Katerina moaned and flexed her hips.

"Fuck, that feels amazing!" Katerina flexed her hips harder even though the butt plug left her gasping with every move.

The thick taste of Katerina's arousal filled Samantha's mouth and as she realized what it was she groaned languorously. She flexed her tongue faster against the fleshy bud and was rewarded with more movement, more of that taste. In her hunger she scratched her nails against Katerina's thighs leaving angry red lines of passion on the tan skin.

"Time." Rachel all but moaned.

Katerina eased herself from the bed, careful not to move her tail too much.

"Looks like you had fun, sis." Katerina shivered as Owen's fingers brushed her tail.

"You keep touching that and I'm going to lose." Katerina warned.

"Sorry." Owen replied with a smile. "I kind of like it."

Samantha crawled onto the bed and lay with her head on Owen's pillow. "Ready when you are." Samantha whispered, her cheeks turning red as she moved her legs apart.

To date, Katerina had never went down on a woman who didn't at least shave herself. Still, as she looked at Samantha's trimmed pubic hair she felt herself liking the way it looked on the girl.

"Go."

Katerina knew that she could win if she devoted her attention to the girl's breasts but she found herself wanting to taste the blonde with the breathtaking eyes. She kissed Samantha's thigh softly before she planted a kiss directly between the girl's dewy lips. She could feel Samantha's hole pulse against her lips and she hated that she'd never noticed it with anyone else before.

She kissed Samantha there over and over, drinking in the mewling sounds the girl made as her body ached for more. As Katerina began to move her tongue over Samantha's delicious pussy, she moved her hands up the girl's body.

"Oh, oh." Samantha whimpered as she realized Katerina's plan. "Please." Samantha's breath caught in her throat.

Katerina moved her tongue faster as she squeezed Samantha's nipple between her fingers.

Samantha hissed as the pain tingled through her body. The electric sting centering on her core as Katerina's tongue continued to move. Her breath came and went as she struggled to manage the sensations crashing through her. She gave up her fight as Katerina pulled sharply, stretching Samantha's nipple to its limit.

Samantha's breath caught in her chest, she put her hands over Katerina's as a silent scream flowed from her mouth.

"Time." Rachel called.

Katerina continued to lick and pull, working Samantha deeper and deeper into her orgasm.

"Time." Rachel called again.

"Fuck!" Samantha screamed. "Fuck!"

"Time." Rachel called.

Finally, Katerina pulled away with a look of regret in her eyes.

"Damn." Owen whispered. He felt his pre-cum dripping from the tip of his cock. Just watching them had almost made him cum.

"Sorry." Katerina said bashfully.

"Ok." Rachel looked at Sarah. "Guess, we're up."

Sarah ran her fingers through her reddish blonde hair. "I guess so." She twirled her finger in her hair. "You wanna go first?"

"I wanna go down first." Rachel replied, sweeping her fingers through her long raven black locks. She looked into blue eyes nearly identical to her own. "I want to taste you, again."

As Sarah took her position on the bed she locked eyes with Owen. "Shit! Just knowing that you're watching is going to make this so much harder for me."

"Try having him watch while you're masturbating." Rachel shivered. "That was unbelievable."

"I have the timer set." Owen's voice was breathy.

"Go." Katerina gave the command.

Rachel sucked Sarah's clit into her mouth as her hands trailed Sarah's sides.

"Fuck!" Sarah moaned. "Your tongue feels so good." Sarah flexed her hips wildly against Rachel's tongue. She looked at Owen. "Shit!" She pulled Rachel's face tighter against her. "Owen is stroking his cock and watching your ass. I think he is planning on shoving that thing deep in to you." Sarah moaned. "He might be thinking about cumming in your hair. Leaving you smelling like him."

Rachel shivered more but kept herself focused on what she was trying to do. She stared daggers at Sarah.

"Time." Owen rasped.

The two traded places.

"Go." Samantha gave the command.

Sarah slurped Rachel's labia into her mouth, purring eagerly as Rachel rolled her hips against Sarah's mouth. Rachel wove her fingers in Sarah's hair and pulled her closer, holding her mouth where she wanted it, where she needed it. Sarah worked her tongue as fast as she could and though Rachel moaned lightly, she did not cum. She stroked Rachel's breasts and still Rachel didn't cum.

"Time." Owen's voice cracked but no one gave him shit for it.

"Ooooh." Jessica's eyes were dancing. "Our first round three."

Rachel flipped Sarah onto her back and positioned her sex over the strawberry blonde's mouth. She licked her lips as she looked at Sarah's slit. In that moment she reflected on Owen's earlier words and thought, either way I win. She smiled.

"Someone tell us when." Sarah called. Her voice was a little muffled from her position.

"Go." Samantha growled.

Sarah's nails bit into Rachel's ass as she pulled the raven haired girl to her lips. Rachel squealed as Sarah went to work. Not one for being outdone she buried her face between Sarah's legs.

Owen was once again on overload. Sure, he had watched many, many . . . many videos of women going at one another. He'd also blown an equal amount of loads. Seeing it happen in front of him, two women actually going down on each other simultaneously, was more than his senses could handle.

First, the sight. These women were gorgeous, each with her own flaws and allures. Two breasts at one end, two breasts at the other, two dripping slits being greedily devoured in a competition to reach the next stage. Second, the smell. The whole room smelled of sex, not necessarily from these two but the scent was steadily growing stronger. There was the acrid hint of body sweat, and, let's face it, probably a fart or two, but the overwhelming scent was pure female arousal. Owen burned for more of it.

Third, the sounds. As the girls worked on one another they fought to stifle their moans, groans, or whimpers as their competition did something that felt, from the sound of things, spectacular. Beneath that sound was the sound of squelching. The wet slapping of lips and tongues on slick skin. It spoke volumes of how close each girl was getting to her edge.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds