Game Night Pt. 03

Finally, the mental aspect. Rachel and Sarah were actively eating each other out in a room filled with their friends, each fighting their impending orgasm, and all of it so they can move on to the next round where they would do it all again.

Owen groaned as the action built.

Rachel moaned loudly as Sarah swirled her tongue wildly. She could feel her orgasm threatening to rip her apart. Feeling like she was about to lose Rachel's mind fed her an image and she went with it. As she sucked Sarah's clit into her mouth she eased one of her fingers lower and rubbed Sarah's brown pucker with enough force to make her intention known.

Sarah's eyes flew open as she felt the pressure of Rachel's finger stroking her. Her mind screamed, that's dirty, even as her body begged for more. Sarah bucked her hips, spread her legs wider, did everything she could think of to give Rachel more access. She felt ashamed at how horny Rachel's actions made her and still she opened herself more.

Rachel knew this was her chance and she took full advantage of it. She pressed harder and was rewarded by Sarah screaming as her body quaked. Rachel smiled victoriously but kept her tongue going as Sarah's orgasm crashed through her.

In the aftermath, Rachel pulled Sarah into her arms. She held the blue eyed girl and stroked the reddish blonde hair keeping it out of Sarah's eyes. She held Sarah and trailed her free hand up and down Sarah's back. All the while she breathed softly and allowed her own body the time it needed to come back down from the tension.

Before Sarah detangled herself from Rachel, she placed a soft kiss on Rachel's lips, her cheek, her neck. She wanted to tell the girl how much the afterglow attention meant to her. The little action had made her feel important.

"Okay," Samantha started, "that leaves Owen, Rachel, and Kitty Katerina." She flashed a bratty smile at Katerina. "Do we need a break before round two?"

"No breaks." Rachel called from her supine position on the floor. She climbed to her feet. "Now, in order to decide who goes next, we put three pieces of paper in the bowl. Two will be the same number."

"The two that match, go against one another." Katerina filled in.

Rachel nodded excitedly.

"Got it." Sarah held the bowl out. "Don't look until everyone draws."

The remaining competitors drew in turn.

"Alright," Samantha prompted, "show them."

Katerina revealed a three. Rachel held a two. Owen's hand shook as he unfolded his number; two.

"Whooo!" Jessica cheered. "Owen vs. Rachel. The winner will go against Katerina."

"Hey!" Katerina complained.

Owen looked over to see Jessica give Katerina's tail a cheerful tug.

"Sorry." Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "Couldn't help myself."

"Sixty seconds on the clock." Samantha re-focused them. "Decide who is going first."

"Her."

"Him."

Their voices overlapped.

"I won't hold back." Owen warned her.

Rachel twirled her finger in her raven black hair. "I don't want you to." She crawled onto the bed, looking at Owen as she parted her legs for him.

Owen marveled, for the briefest of moments, how seeing a woman spread her legs never grew old, never ceased to take the breath from his lungs. It stirred his imagination in ways he had never before experienced.

"I want you on your stomach." Owen growled.

Rachel rolled onto her stomach and waited as Owen climbed into bed beside her.

"Go." Katerina called.

Owen slid his hand beneath Rachel, stroking her sex with a steady pressure as he slowly smiled.

Rachel rocked her hips as she gave herself over to the feelings Owen woke within her.

Owen lowered his mouth and without giving it a second thought, worked his tongue against Rachel's puckered star. He wiggled his tongue faster and faster as Rachel's hips flexed erratically.

Rachel inhaled sharp as a new sensation sent electricity racing down her spine. She felt the tingles of his action in her toes, the back of her knees, as phantom strokes on the back of her neck. As she gave herself over to the sensations she knew that she should have gone first.

"F-fuck!" Rachel moaned as Owen's tongue began to ease her hole open. "Don't," she clenched her toes, "shit, I, I, I can't, I'm gonna-" She inhaled so quickly she squeaked sharply. She bucked uncontrollably beneath Owen and screamed as she squirted onto the bed.

Owen continued to rub against her slit as her cum sprayed from her. He continued to work his tongue against her ass as she shook beneath him. He pulled away slowly as her breathing began to ease.

"Damn." Sarah's voice was low and filled with awe.

"With four seconds to spare." Samantha showed the timer.

"Now, for the final round." Jessica rasped.

Katerina made a hungry noise low in her throat.

"No time limit, no turns." Rachel clarified. "Just go until someone wins."

Owen met Katerina's eyes. She didn't look away, didn't try to hide the hunger burning therein. He didn't try to hide from her, either.

"I need to go to the bathroom first." Owen excused himself.

"Better not jack-off in there!" Katerina hollered. "Go with him." She told Samantha.

Samantha was by his side in an instant.

They walked in silence to the bathroom. It was clear that his nerves were up among other things, and she tried to give him the space he might need.

His hands shook as he opened the medicine cabinet and removed a large container full of blue liquid. Samantha had never been a fan of Listerine but she kept her silence as Owen swished the liquid in his mouth. After he spit he turned toward her and pulled her close, resting his head on her shoulder.

Each breath was a shudder that wracked his frame. Samantha stroked his back. It was clear he was torn about what was coming and he sought her comfort like a familiar blanket after a bad dream.

"I feel like I'm a horrible person." He breathed against her exposed skin.

Samantha tried to hide her groan as pleasure danced in her veins but it was impossible.

"I know that I shouldn't want to do what I'm about to do." Heavy emotion thick in his voice. "I feel like this is going to ruin what you all think of me."

Samantha turned her mouth toward him and captured his lips with her own. His arousal kicked against her stomach as she swallowed the words he wanted to speak. She pulled away slowly and spoke before he could start anew.

"We know who you are, Owen Miles." She looked into his deep brown eyes and surrendered herself to his stare. "We love who you are. We love. . ." She bit her lip until pain flared, "I love. . . you."

That shell-shocked feeling returned as Owen's hearing faded to a persistent ring. He had never admitted to himself just how much he longed for this blonde goddess with the gray eyes and the pouty lips to speak these words to him.

"I know what you're about to do, Owen. And I still l-" she couldn't bring herself to say it again so soon, "feel the same way."

Owen put his hands on her sides and tried not to think of how amazing her breasts felt against his bare chest.

"I would be lying if I said that I wasn't dreaming of my own time with you, but," she kissed him again and moaned as his arousal flexed against her stomach, "I'll get you all to myself soon enough." She winked at him.

"I hope I'm everything you want." Owen rasped.

"You already are." She kissed his cheek. "Now, let's get out there and finish this game." She stroked his chest. "Just try not to think of me wearing Katerina's special outfit until after the game. Might set you off early."

"Thanks for that." Owen laughed sarcastically. "Now, that's all I have in my mind."

"Good." Samantha turned her back and made sure to wiggle her ass for him as she left.

Owen took a deep breath and followed in her wake.

Katerina's eighteenth birthday had come at last. The celebration had been a modest, intimate, family get together. She had been showered with love, fed cake, and given a card with $300 cash inside. She had assumed the money had come from her parents and she felt guilty because money was always tight.

The "party" came later in the evening as she sat with her best friends in the world and the one girl she was steadily growing to love; Samantha.

They ordered Papa John's Pizza (pepperoni and bacon, extra cheese), did each other's nails, and watched (to Rachel's horror) Insidious. The highlight of the night came when Jessica presented Katerina with a plain, shipping paper brown box no bigger than her hand. Katerina looked around as her childhood friends exchanged knowing looks while Samantha looked embarrassed.

"We all pitched in for you." Rachel smiled.

"Wha-" Katerina stopped when Rachel's smile widened and she shook her head. The paper was coarse beneath her fingers as she fought to open the box. As her present slid into view she gasped. "No!" She smiled so wide her cheeks hurt. "You did not!"

The bullet was soft and hard all at the same time. The material something almost flesh-like though it was nearly neon purple.

"Turn it on." Sarah prodded. "You twist the bottom." She motioned with her hands.

Katerina twisted the device and jumped when the item buzzed to life. She had barely turned it and the neon toy buzzed rhythmically in her palm.

"Higher." Sarah prompted.

Katerina twisted more and felt the buzzing become more insistent, more powerful. She wondered what it would feel like doing its job. She looked over at Samantha and found the girl's cheeks blazing red. She shut the toy off.

"Awww." Rachel groused. "Not going to play with it?"

"Not right now." Katerina replied. "I wanna test it first myself."

"Okay." Rachel rolled her eyes.

That night, after everyone had gone home and her parents had gone to bed, Katerina pulled the toy from the sock where she had hidden it. It buzzed to life readily and with it her imagination sparked to life.

She spread her legs, her night shirt pulled up to her navel, her panties the only barrier between the toy and her ever more exposed slit. She had neglected shaving herself, but she doubted the toy would mind the few microscopic hairs.

It buzzed greedily mere inches from her slit. wwumWUMwumWumwumWUM. She closed her eyes and moved her hand closer.

The first touch was pure sensation. Electricity dancing from nerve ending to nerve ending as the toy cycled between heavy and light vibration. She clamped her thighs on her hand as her free hand clamped over her mouth. She only managed to stifle the squeal that had burst from her mouth.

She worked her hips against the toy as the vibration took her higher. She kept her hand over her mouth just in case another sound should make a break for it. Her orgasm built like a fire fed gasoline. She was burning beneath her covers as the sensation threatened to break her into tiny pieces to scatter upon the fibers of her area rug. She could feel herself rushing for the edge, braced herself for the launch, the flight, . . . the fall.

BOOOOOM!!!!!!

The flash of lightning had gone unnoticed but the roar of the thunder would not be ignored.

In an instant she went from running full force for the edge to cowering in a nearby ditch. Metaphorically speaking. She was still in bed, of course.

The next flash of lightning was bright and illuminated her room like the sun had risen. The glass in the window chattered against the wooden frame forcefully.

She didn't think, she just ran. Into the room across the hall, she leapt from the runner on the floor bounding into Owen's empty bed.

"Ow! Shit!" Owen cursed as his sleep was interrupted by what could only be described as a sledgehammer to the back.

"Owen?!" Katerina poked the huge, solid ball beneath the blanket.

"Ow! That's my eye." Owen complained, his voice muffled by the cotton material.

"What are yo-" Katerina started.

Booooooom!

Katerina flashed beneath the blanket and wrapped her arms around her brother. "It doesn't matter. I'm so glad you're here."

Owen chuckled softly. "You aren't still afraid of lightning?"

"Shut up!" Katerina snuggled closer. "Aren't you supposed to be a big brother?"

"What were you going to do if I weren't here?"

"I have a protocol." She shivered against him as the lightning flashed once more, when the boom sounded she hid her head under the covers.

"Come here ya big baby." Owen pulled his sister closer to him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and didn't comment on the feel of her braless breasts against his arm. He put his head back on his pillow, the scent of her freshly shampooed hair lulling him like a siren's song.

"Thank you." Katerina spoke to him though she faced away from him.

Owen shook her lightly. "Turn off your cell phone, Kat. Damn thing is buzzing away."

Katerina blushed furiously in the low light and realized that she had rushed from her room with her toy in hand. "Sorry." She muttered as she silenced the vibe.

"What? No, 'meow'?"

"I mean, meow." She corrected. Her voice sounded rushed to her own ears.

"It's okay, Kat. I've got you."

Her eyes misted as his fingers stroked her side, lightly scratching her through her shirt. Even as he fell asleep he was reminding her he was there with her.

He was sound asleep before the next crash.

Katerina, on the other hand, was alive in his arms. He hadn't showered before laying down and the scent of his skin, his body, surrounded her, cloaked her. Somehow she felt protected by his mere presence. What was more? Her core burned and pulsed as his powerful chest rose and fell against her back. Her toy had amped her up and that need was not going away unanswered.

She listened as the wind kicked up. Another flash of light that she barely noticed. A roar that went unheard. She listened for Owen's breathing. His chest continued to press against her back and retreat evenly, but you could never be sure.

Her body burned for more attention. She clenched her toes as her hips longed to lose themselves in the rhythm of her fingers. Her breasts ached deliciously as they pressed against Owen's arm and the feeling only served to leave her panting that much harder. Which, naturally, just made it worse. More breathing, more movement, more breathing, more movement.

She took her lower lip between her teeth as she slid her legs apart. The silky feel of her thighs against one another added a new layer of sensation to her already singing body. She lowered her hand between her legs and lid her fingers beneath the thin fabric at the junction of her legs. Heat radiated across her skin as her fingers moved lower, seeking out the source of that heat.

Katerina dipped her fingers between her lips, the hot flow of her arousal coating her fingers, before lifting her delicate digits to the hard bud of nerves near the top of her slit. Her toes spread wide as her fingers stroked either side of her clit. She shuddered in her brother's arms and fought to keep her moans in check.

Faster she moved, rolling her clit beneath the pads of her fingers as her face twisted in a silent scream of pleasure. She increased the pressure and against her will, her hips began to move.

Owen stirred against her but he didn't wake.

Katerina's body screamed for more. She pressed harder as her orgasm crashed against the gates, threatening to overwhelm her. She was afraid of what might happen if she gave herself over to the release, but she craved it all the same. She stroked a final time and her orgasm broke loose.

She barely kept the presence of mind, as her muscles seized throughout her body, to keep herself from screaming out. Instead, she inhaled a sharp hiss between her teeth as she shook like a leaf in the wind.

"Shhhhhhh." Owen scratched at her side again.

Katerina's blood ran cold as pure adrenaline flooded her from foot to face.

"It's just a bad dream." He murmured sleepily. "I've got you." And his breathing was back to normal a breath and a half later.

Katerina snuggled closer to him deciding to stay the night in his arms. As his arm pulled her tighter against him she blushed crimson. In that moment, her body released a veritable flood.

Owen continued to hold her and she fell asleep in his arms without a second thought or another flooding.

Katerina crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Her ass held high as she swayed her hips from side to side, her tail swishing in the air as she moved with feline grace.

Owen couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of her getting ready for him. She rolled onto her back and swept her hands up her body from the bottom of her stomach, across her breasts pulling the weights higher before releasing them, and finally sweeping her hair to one side of her head leaving her neck uncovered.

Owen's cock bobbed in front of him, the length bobbing hungrily and near continuously. The tip glistened with pre-cum and as Katerina exhaled through her pursed lips he could feel her breath upon his skin though they were far apart.

Katerina looked at her brother through her long lashes. She tracked the jumps of his member as he looked at her and licked her lips.

Rachel cleared her throat. "Remember, no time limit. You two do whatever you want until someone loses."

Owen didn't respond. He heard her words but he wasn't tracking. In his mind he was already inside Katerina, moving against her, with her, each rushing toward an end neither wanted to avoid.

Katerina purred low in her throat as Owen's climbed toward her. The bed shifted beneath his weight and the rocking of the mattress made her feel as though his hands were on her, he was already bending her to his will.

Owen reached for her but stopped himself before making contact. He felt the heat radiate from her skin warming his palm. She moved her leg toward him, narrowing the distance but not closing it completely.

"Touch me." Katerina begged. "I want to feel it."

Owen exhaled and placed his hand on her thigh.

Katerina hissed as his touch burned her. She flexed her leg into his palm as her hands latched onto his shoulders. She pulled him closer pressing her lips to his. Her hips rolled beneath her searching for him, wanting the hot length of him inside of her.

Owen eased her down onto the bed and broke the kiss. Her face was flushed, her breasts heaving as she gulped air, her legs parted just far enough for one of his legs to fit between. He kissed her lips and tasted her tongue against his. She moaned into his mouth and he felt the vibration of her desire resound throughout his body.

Katerina parted her legs more, opening herself to the man who towered over her looking down on her like she would be his next meal. She hoped he devoured her leaving nothing behind. As she moved to give him access to all of her she felt her sex open, her delicate lips spreading wide giving him a view into the core of her.

Owen drank in the sight of his sister beneath him. The cat ears on her head, the tail peeking over her shoulder, these were nothing compared to the look in her eyes. Her brow was furrowed and she looked frightened of the experience she was volunteering for. Beneath that fear there was a deeper element burning. She would not back down and she would not let him back down either. This was where she wanted to be. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

Owen kissed her throat, licking the column of her neck and savoring the salty sweat on her skin. He kissed her over and over moving lower on her body but in no rush to bring things to an end. No comment came from the onlookers as her swept his tongue along one breast as his hand reached for the other. He wouldn't have heard them if they did.

The only sound in Owen's world were the sighs, giggles, and moans from Katerina as he traveled the landscape of her body with his mouth, tongue, and hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds