Game of Phones

James quickened his thrusting again as he waited for Megan's reply. "Oh my," she answered. "Sounds like you two had a bit of fun outside the rules of the game! That was very naughty of you, Charlotte, taking advantage of my poor James like that."

Megan was enjoying the seductive talk. Sawyer had now lifted himself up with one knee on the couch and the other foot on the floor. He held Megan's legs together, ankles above his shoulders, as he continued to thrust into her. He worried about pushing in too deep, but the look in Megan's eyes urged him penetrate as far as he wished. His balls gently connected with Megan's ass after every thrust.

Charlotte answered between moans again. "Very naughty indeed! But don't worry, I think he's punishing me for my behavior as we speak!" James was indeed taking out his aggression, but it was clearly more reward than punishment. With her lips too preoccupied with conversation for kissing to continue, James took her other nipple in his mouth and gently sucked while he continued to fuck her. If Charlotte had any desire to keep talking she would find it extremely difficult with so many reasons to moan.

Without realizing it, a competition had formed between the two couples as they continued to have sex. With Megan and Charlotte both pinned in the same position, completely submissive to the men pleasing them, James and Sawyer attempted to outperform one another. They tried to gauge their performance by the enthusiasm in their girl's moans, but it was clearly a tie. Even Megan, who normally kept her volume under control, was no longer holding back the expletives of encouragement that Charlotte was known for.

Sawyer was the first to feel the tingle in his balls, a warning, but James wasn't far behind. Neither was quite ready to end the fun so suddenly, so a change of position was definitely necessary. Sawyer lifted Megan by her arms and turned her over. Knowing that she was about to be fucked from behind, Megan arched her back so that her vagina was well positioned for entry. Despite the gratuitous pounding she had just received, Megan was still caught by surprise at how full she felt as every inch reclaimed its home inside of her. Sawyer took hold of her hips and quickly began thrusting with the same speed and vigor from before, his stamina still far from empty. Megan loved how vulnerable she felt in this position, and she pushed her head down into the sofa cushion, her ass lifted high for Sawyer's taking.

James was quick to follow his friend's lead, but this time they would choose a different position from their counterparts. Charlotte pouted a bit when she felt him withdraw, but was soon caught by surprise when he lifted her in his arms once more. James carried his tiny lover with ease, and without complaint she let him take her to the wall by the kitchen. James gripped Charlotte by the cheeks of her bum, holding her steady with her back to the wall and her legs spread around him. Charlotte wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips with the same passion she gave to Sawyer. She moved a hand to guide him inside, but no assistance was needed. With practiced precision, James angled his hips and pushed the tip of his cock against her opening. He pushed quickly inside with no resistance, her arousal providing more than enough lubrication. The shock of being penetrated so suddenly sent tingles through Charlotte's body.

Sawyer looked over to see what his best friend was doing to his fiancée. James had eased in carefully, but now that he had her back supported against the wall he was giving her everything he had. Charlotte caught Sawyer's eye between breaths and blew him a kiss, which he returned. Charlotte then mouthed something to him, but with all the movement going on it was impossible to understand. Eventually, she took one of her arms away from James' neck and mimed a smacking motion. Sawyer looked down at Megan's perfectly round ass and understood. It was far too tempting to pass up.

James paused slightly when he heard the loud smack behind him, followed by the unmistakable sound of his wife squealing in a mixture of surprise and ecstasy. He didn't need to see what had happened to understand, but he turned all the same. Megan was biting her lip, with her cheek still pressed against the couch, her ass still high in the air and displaying Sawyer's handprint for all to see.

"Megan, I have to say I'm really loving the way you react to those. I'll be making a habit of that from now on," James said over his shoulder. He had settled back into his rhythm now, and was enjoying the way Charlotte's tits pressed into his chest with each thrust. He leaned in for a kiss, and as their tongues began the familiar dance James took pleasure in the way her erect nipples felt on his skin.

"I think I'd be okay with that," Megan moaned from her favorite position. The angle was very much to her liking, and the pressure of his cock against her walls was quickly sliding her into another climax. She smiled as Sawyer slid one of his hands away from her hip, slowly traversing her waist before taking one of her tits in its hold. Sawyer teased her nipple as he gently squeezed, the other hand still planted firmly on her hip to control his tempo.

"Mmmmm, you definitely know what you're doing," said Megan, her soft voice carrying just enough for everyone to hear. "James, I'm being so naughty tonight. I'm definitely going to need another spanking."

James grinned as he continued fucking Charlotte. "I might have to bring out the belt, with how bad you've been lately," he answered. Then, looking at Charlotte, he asked, "And what about you? I better get all the practice in while I can. Does naughty little Charlotte like to be spanked?"

Charlotte giggled seductively. "I dare you to find out."

James was very happy to oblige. Careful not to completely lose his grip on her ass, he let go of one cheek just long enough to deliver a hearty smack with the palm of his hand. The squeal that followed wasn't quite as loud as Megan's, but still satisfying to his ears. He rewarded her by pushing her harder against the wall, leaning her back and nibbling gently on one of her nipples, a change of sensations that left Charlotte gasping for breath.

Though the change in position certainly was helping, James could already feel the orgasm returning. Try as he might, there was little he could do to prevent the inevitable. Sawyer was facing the same problem on the couch behind him. He tried to slow the process by teasing Megan instead. He repeatedly pulled his cock completely out, letting her catch her breath for just a second before plunging the entire length back in. The rapid changes in stimulation left Megan a bit overwhelmed as Sawyer continued to empty her void, only to fill it again a second later. The orgasm had been building for some time, but now it was past the point of no return, and Megan braced herself for the imminent release. Her gasp had been more than enough to announce its arrival, but Megan made sure Sawyer knew what to do.

"Oh fuck yes! Sawyer, don't you dare stop! Don't you dare stop fucking me until I've finished cumming all over your cock!" Megan's shouts were anything but subtle.

Not wanting to disappoint, he immediately began to slide in and out as hard and as fast as he could manage. He still had plenty of energy for her, but he knew his own orgasm would happen sooner rather than later if he kept this up for long. A thin string of precum had connected the tip of his cock to her labia when he last pulled free.

Megan shrieked into the pillow as she continued to cover Sawyer's shaft in her cum, and just when she thought her orgasm had reached its end, she was surprised by a new, familiar sensation. Sawyer had been unable to hold on any longer, and was now draining his balls as quickly as he could, his cock still firmly planted in Megan's pussy. Her walls tingled as he throbbed inside of her, filling the little space that remained with his cum. Megan trembled beneath Sawyer, her arms unable to lift her up as the muscles in her sex continued to shoot waves of pleasure down her spine. Sawyer groaned with every rope he pumped inside of her, a process that seemed to last forever, pushing Megan's orgasm well beyond the length she was accustomed to.

James held on slightly longer than Sawyer. Determined to make Charlotte cum one last time before he filled her with his load, James brought one of his hands up to her cheek. He caressed her for a moment, teasing her before bringing one of his fingers over to her lips. Charlotte instinctively wrapped her lips around him, sucking his finger with the same generosity she had shown his penis just moments before.

Charlotte knew what James had in mind, but that still didn't prepare her for what was to come. She gasped, as she had so many times before, as James lowered his hand and slowly pushed the slippery finger into her ass. He was gentle with her, careful not to cause any pain, and Charlotte was grateful for the added stimulation. Her grin was wide as James continued thrusting, her body now experiencing penetration in two holes.

Charlotte's legs suddenly tightened around James' body, urging him to grind harder against her. She couldn't stop the orgasm even if she wanted, especially with James so eager to please her. She brought him down for a long kiss, her hands pulling tighter on his shoulder and hair as she lost control of her body. She was helpless in his arms as James fucked her harder against that wall, rocking the entire house with every move. It didn't take long for Charlotte to give in, her orgasm surging through her like a drug.

"James! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming so hard for you right now!" she said as the climax peaked.

"I'm right behind you!" James was desperate for release now that he could feel Charlotte's juices flowing around him.

"No, wait! I want you to do it on me!" Charlotte pleaded.

Despite his desire to orgasm, James hesitated. The thought of decorating Charlotte's gorgeous face with his cum was a tempting offer, and one he had fantasized over on many occasions. Then again, his wife's pussy was currently being filled by another man, and James found the idea of doing the same to Charlotte incredibly satisfying.

As if reading his mind, Charlotte gave him the answer he needed. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You've got all night and even tomorrow to fill me up, but right now I want to feel another man's cum on my face. And James, I need you to do it now, before Megan and I finish draining what's left in your balls!"

Knowing that he couldn't wait any longer, James lifted her off of his cock and gently put her down on the floor, where she immediately went to her knees. Charlotte barely made it into position before the first pearly rope erupted from his penis, striking her in the cheek and clinging to the skin. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes while Megan and Sawyer watched James continue to cover Charlotte's face with pump after pump.

Like Sawyer, James was pleasantly surprised with how long his orgasm progressed. Megan had worked hard to drain her husband earlier, but nobody would have ever known this was James' second orgasm for the night. Charlotte's tongue disappeared beneath a sea of pearly white as it waited past her lips, eagerly accepting her reward as the ropes transitioned to droplets. Nowhere on her face was safe from James, and when she finally opened her eyes to stare up at him, her skin was a work of art.

James continued to stroke his slippery shaft long after the last drop had fallen to Charlotte's lips. She held her pose for a few seconds longer, letting him admire the view before pulling her tongue back into her mouth, swallowing the pool of white it contained. She licked her lips in search of more, using her finger to gather more before cleaning herself with her lips.

Megan and Sawyer were standing over James now, impressed with the work of art he had created. As James continued to stroke, Megan noticed the bead of cum still clinging to the tip of his cock. With Sawyer's orgasm still leaking down her leg, she bent over at the waist and licked her husband's penis clean. He shuddered with overstimulation, but not enough to deny Megan the chance to taste Charlotte's cum on his shaft.

With her mouth no longer full, Charlotte finally managed to speak. "Thank you, James! I was a bit jealous earlier when I saw Megan's bra with Sawyer's cum all over it. I think we can call it even now!"

"Mmmm ummm," Megan moaned with James' cock still in her mouth. She released him so that she could actually speak. "Oh, I don't think so. Sawyer came in my pussy, and the way I see it James owes you that much at least."

"Just give me a few minutes to catch my breath first, please!" James begged.

"I'll let you rest a bit while I get cleaned up," Charlotte replied. "Megan, let's take a quick break and let them recover. I plan on using your husband for a few more hours, if that's okay?"

"Fine by me. I'll be borrowing Sawyer as well for the rest of the night." The ladies stood on shaky legs and walked naked towards the restroom. Charlotte stopped halfway and turned to look back at the panting men.

"Oh and Sawyer, how long did it take you two to come up with this game?" she asked.

Sawyer answered without thinking. "About two months, why?" As soon as he finished speaking he realized his mistake. James closed his eyes beside him, shaking his head.

Both were surprised to hear giggling from the girls in reply. Charlotte continued. "Relax boys. We knew this was your doing all along."

Sawyer looked a bit surprised. "Really? Was it that obvious?" he asked.

Megan answered this time. "Your company makes software for banks. Sex games seem to be a bit beyond their mission statement."

"Don't worry," Charlotte added, "I think we can all agree that this was something we all needed. Besides, I have a few sexy ideas of my own for this little game."

"Can eating cum be one of the penalties next time?" Megan asked, demonstrating her point by leaning down and running her tongue across Charlotte's breast, where James had let a few drops go stray. She then came up to Charlotte's lips and the two girls began to kiss as they had before, their hands wrapping around each other to play with every curve they could find.

Sawyer and James stood in awe as they watched. Eventually the ladies let go of one another and turned to their men with smiles. Megan licked her lips where the mess on Charlotte's face had transferred to her own, and they both giggled more as they turned back to the bathroom.

"Dude, I think your game worked better than expected," James said when the door shut behind them.

"Our game, buddy. Our game. I have a feeling this is going to be my number one pick for game night from now on," Sawyer replied.

"I think it will be for all of us, though we'll definitely have to keep making improvements if we want to keep them interested."

The door opened and Charlotte and Megan returned to the hall. Instead of coming back to join their men, the girls turned and began up the stairs, walking slowly so that Sawyer and James would have an excellent view of their bums, and more. Halfway up the steps, Megan turned and smiled seductively while wiggling her finger to beckon them forward.

"Sawyer, you and I will take the master bedroom. James, you and Charlotte can remodel the guest room next door. And if any of us decides we want company, don't bother knocking." She then turned again to the stairs and made her way up to join Charlotte at the top of the landing before they went to their respective rooms.

"So, what are you going to do first?" James asked his friend.

"I'm going to put it in your wife's ass. How about you?"

"I think I'm going to open the widow and take her out on the roof and see if the neighbors notice."

"Let the games begin!" Sawyer raised his hand and waited. James gave him a smile before completing the high-five. Stepping to the stairs, they parted ways and kept their promises.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game of Phones
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds