Game of Phones

Now that there was male skin in play, the girls seemed much more relaxed. With her phone in hand Megan continued with her turn, no longer nervous that she might be next to permanently lose her top.

"Another yes or no question," she said as she read the screen. "Have I ever dabbled in bondage or BDSM?" She couldn't help but grin, but she hid her smile with a large sip of her dwindling wine.

James answered first. Megan had never asked him to try anything like this, not even to tie her hands together with one of the ties he wore to work. The thought had crossed his mind of course. He submitted "No" and finished his beer.

Sawyer had to guess with this one. He knew Megan as the innocent girl that only James could un-tame. James had never mentioned anything close to fuzzy handcuffs or riding crops, so he also answered in the negative.

Charlotte, confident that her friend would have mentioned this to her at some point, also answered "No" before submitting. She saw the smirk on Megan's face and immediately knew that her friend had been counting on everyone to lose this round, and the feeling in her gut told Charlotte that she had answered incorrectly. After all, Megan had jokingly hinted earlier that she and James had tried it before.

In the end, the trap had been successful. Megan declared them all losers, much to their surprise.

"You've actually let someone tie you up for sex?" asked Charlotte. "You, Megan Hawthorne? You couldn't even buy your own vibrator in college because you were so embarrassed. You made me go in with you!"

James said nothing, but his mind was racing to recall a time when Megan had asked him to tie her to the bed. He came up short, and realized it must have been an experience she had before meeting him. The look of confusion must have been evident on his face.

Megan laughed uncontrollably. It was several seconds later before she could speak again, and she found her crowd with curious and amused expressions haunting their faces. She turned to James. "Remember that guy I dated for about two weeks before I met you?"

"I think so," James replied, sensing that his assumption was correct.

"Right. Well, we only had sex once, and it was a complete fucking disaster from start to finish. He had no clue what he was doing, but he insisted that before we have sex I had to tie him to a chair first."

"Wait, you weren't the one getting tied up?" Sawyer asked.

Megan shook her head. "Nope. So anyway, I had to awkwardly tie this guy to his flimsy desk chair using cheap bondage rope, and then I had to ride his half flaccid dick which was even more awkward. It was by far the worst sex I've ever had."

"Did you even get to cum?" James asked, no longer nervous that his wife was hiding a naughty secret.

"Fuck no! After a while I gave up and just walked out. He wasn't happy, but he was tied up, so what could he do to stop me?"

"You left him like that?" Charlotte asked.

"He said his roommate would be back later. Anyway, I never saw him again after that, so who cares?"

"You are one evil little girl. You know that, right?" Charlotte asked, but she was proud of her friend for trying new things. "But that totally doesn't count! You weren't the one tied up!" Charlotte still didn't want to lose.

"Oh yes it does!" Megan protested. "The question doesn't specify if I've been tied up myself. It simply asked if I've 'dabbled' in it. Read it yourself!"

James gave Sawyer an approving look. It hadn't been an intentional play on words as Megan had used it, but the outcome was entertaining nonetheless.

"Fine, I'll let you get away with it this time. But I still don't think it counts! I'm only allowing it because you've been picked on the most so far," Charlotte replied.

"I don't think you're the one who gets to decide what does or does not apply, Sweetie," Megan retorted. It was playful arguing between two close friends.

"So, what's our punishment?" Sawyer asked.

Megan swiped. "Oh, interesting! It says that each of you must grant me one wish, within reason!"

"Oh, my!" James looked somewhat concerned and somewhat excited at the same time. "Well then, what do you command, Master?"

Megan smiled. "I kinda like the sound of that. I'll start with you then, dearest. Since Sawyer looks so uncomfortable being shirtless all alone, why don't you join him? You know, for solidarity?" She winked at her husband, but James simply rolled his eyes.

"That means I'd be removing two items of clothing though, my shirt and my sweater!"

"I think that's within reason," Charlotte said in defense of her best friend. She clearly wanted to see more skin.

James relented. "Alright, I'll take them off, but that's all you get for your wish!" He stood and slowly peeled the sweater over his head, puffing his chest out to make sure they received the best he had to offer. When the sweater fell behind him he ran a hand through his hair to fix it back into place, catching a glance from Charlotte as she watched his every move.

The shirt underneath was similar to Sawyer's. James followed his friend's example and undid each button slowly, letting the ladies wait patiently for the reveal. He spread his shirt with a smile. When he first met Megan, his body could have only been described as "average" at best. He wasn't quite out of shape, but compared to the athletic Sawyer there was much work to be done.

He began accompanying his friend to the gym, determined to look better for his new girlfriend. It had taken quite a lot of patience and dedication, but by the time James graduated he had transformed into an improved man, and Megan had shown much appreciation for his progress.

The girls showed no restraint now as they observed him, their eyes lingering on his chest and stomach. Megan reached out and gave his arm a gentle squeeze, smiling wide at the firm response. James flexed for his audience, taking pleasure in the cheers and cat calls he received in turn. He returned to his seat where Megan immediately moved closer so that he could wrap one of his arms around her while her hand continued to play with his abdomen.

"Okay, that's one wish fulfilled," Sawyer announced.

"Two, if you're counting one of mine," Charlotte replied with a grin.

"Nobody is counting your wishes this time, dear!" said Megan. "But since you're just sitting there, why don't we figure out what wish I have for you?" Megan played with ideas in her head for a few seconds.

"Not that I'd ever try to influence your decision," Sawyer began, "but I do remember the two of you arguing over which would be the first to get naked. You could easily put that challenge to rest with one wish." Before Sawyer could argue further, Charlotte gave him a smack on his bare arm. It wasn't quite as gentle as her more playful punches.

"Don't encourage her!" Charlotte shouted. "And aren't you supposed to want me to keep my clothes on, dear?"

Before Sawyer could reply, Megan had decided on her wish. "No, I don't think I'll have her removing any clothing just yet. But I do see that almost everyone has finished their drink. Charlotte, why don't you solve that little problem for us?"

"You're letting her off easy," James pointed out.

"Perhaps, but girls have to stick together!" She gave Charlotte a wink and her friend blew a kiss in return as she stood and made her way towards the kitchen.

James suddenly realized that Sawyer was the last of her victims. Megan would probably have a special request in mind for his male counterpart, and, not wanting to interfere simply by being present, James excused himself to the restroom. He made sure they saw him enter the bathroom and close the door, lest they suspect that he was trying to sneak off and find Charlotte instead. The thought had occurred to him.

Megan was now unexpectedly alone with Sawyer, and he would have to perform whatever wish she asked of him. There were so many wishes swimming through her imagination at that moment. Most of them involved his tongue on her clit, or his cock buried deep inside her, but there was certainly no time for any of that just yet. Instead, Megan took advantage of her alone time and asked for something quick and satisfying.

"Sawyer, for your wish, there's so much I want you to do for me, but we don't have nearly enough time or privacy. So, I guess, all I ask of you for now is to kiss me again. But kiss me the way you kiss Charlotte, not the way you kiss your friend's wife during a drinking game."

Sawyer didn't have long to think it over. Megan stepped forward and threw herself onto him before he could refuse, though denying her request had never been an option he had considered. This kiss was more passionate than their first, the teasing no longer necessary as their tongues reacquainted themselves. As Megan wished, Sawyer closed his eyes and imagined that it was Charlotte's body against his instead, although the height difference made it nearly impossible. That, plus the excitement that it was someone different to begin with.

His hand wandered down the small of Megan's back and over her bottom. When she didn't stop him, he gave her cheek a firm squeeze just like he would for Charlotte. A brief smile appeared on Megan's lips and interrupted their kiss, but only for a second. His hand continued to explore, while hers slid over his chest and down his tummy. He daringly grabbed at her dress and pulled the silky fabric up high on her body, and without a hint of resistance he slipped his hand underneath her leggings. The lace of her thong met his palm, followed by the warm softness of her skin.

Megan's hand traveled further south now, encouraged to explore by Sawyer's hand now caressing her ass. She wanted to slide her own hand beneath his trousers and feel his manhood grow harder in her grasp, but there was simply no time for this. Grudgingly, Megan settled for measuring his arousal from the outside of his clothing, her hand caressing the growing bulge as his hand explored further. If she didn't put a stop to him now, his fingers would eventually venture further. She wanted this, to feel his fingers pull the damp fabric to the side and enter her body, but she would be unable to resist his touch, and they would likely be caught.

Megan was unaware of how little this mattered. Charlotte was already watching them, slowly peeking around the doorframe and smiling wide at the view. Seeing her fiancé so close to fingering Megan's pussy was more arousing than she could have ever imagined, and if it weren't for the drinks occupying her hands she would have already slipped her hand into her own jeans and began to pleasure herself as she watched.

Megan was also unaware of her other candid audience member. James hadn't truly needed to pee, and was now also spying on the two as they stood together. Like Charlotte, James felt an incredibly satisfying arousal as he watched. He couldn't see Sawyer's hand from his position, but he could see Megan's face just fine, and the soft sighs and gasps that casually interrupted their kiss gave him a pretty good idea of what was going on down below. If Sawyer wasn't already fingering his wife, he was certainly very close.

Megan finally pulled herself away from Sawyer, keenly aware that if he continued to tease her like this she would lose track of time. James hadn't given her expressed permission to have sex with Sawyer just yet, and she was still unsure if this was where the line remained impassable. Perhaps later she would get to do more, but for now a kiss and some petting would have to suffice.

Charlotte returned with the drinks at the exact same moment James stepped back in. Their convenient timing hadn't escaped Megan's notice, and she briefly pondered if they had been spying on her all along. If James had been upset by what he saw, he didn't show it now. She casually put her hand on his leg as she leaned in for a quick kiss, but secretly she was testing to see if he had an erection. His cock was firm beneath her fingers, harder than before, and it made her smile.

Charlotte finished passing out the drinks and returned to her seat. She leaned into Sawyer for a kiss as well, and when she leaned back she made eye contact with her fiancé and sent him a wink. He would understand that she had seen everything, and more importantly that she was okay with it.

"Alright, let's get this rolling again. Charlotte, thank you for the drink!" James was eager to continue and it was his turn. His question, unfortunately, didn't work out in his favor. "Have I ever had sex in public?"

Public sex was one of James' favorite fetishes, and Megan shared this passion. The first time they had sex had actually been on the ball field at their old college. James had taken her there on their second date, and although Megan had promised herself she would not sleep with him until at least their fourth, the night had been beyond romantic, and her lust for him had been impossible to contain. As they lay together watching the stars, chatting about their past, Megan had silenced him with kiss and let her hands inform him of her naughty intentions.

Every soul in the room knew of this encounter, and although this had been only the first of many for the love-struck couple, it was all anyone needed to know to correctly answer the question. James lost as quickly as the words left his lips, and he took his penalty with a shrug.

"Remove an item of clothing," James read aloud. "I could use my switch, but I'll save that for another time." As the girls began their now familiar ritual of cheers and claps, James unbuttoned his khakis and let his pants fall to his feet. Standing now in only his blue boxer briefs, James was the closest of the four to being completely nude.

It took effort not to continue standing for a moment longer. Charlotte's observation of his outlined erection had not been subtle. She mouthed the word "wow" silently before bringing her drink to her lips, lest she accidentally say anything aloud. Megan also took a proud look at her husband's package, clearly visible even as he sat down. While Sawyer arguably had the best body between the two (it was a very close comparison), James was the more gifted elsewhere, though not by much.

"James is raising the stakes for us I see," Charlotte admitted. "And raising other things as well. But we'll see how daring he is when he gets asked to take off something else." She winked.

"You first," replied James. "It's your turn. Better not fuck up."

"I know, I know!" Charlotte lifted her phone. "What's my favorite position?" There was no blush of embarrassment this time.

Sawyer wore the widest smile imaginable as he quickly submitted his answer. Megan paused for a moment as if she were trying to remember, and when clarity finally hit her she too lit up in a smile as she typed the reply. Only James was left scratching his head. Megan's favorite position was doggy, but there was no guarantee that this also would apply to Charlotte. Sawyer had probably mentioned this before, but James couldn't recall anything at that moment. Realizing that it was going to be a lucky guess no matter what, James typed in "Doggy Style" and hoped he was correct.

Unfortunately for James he had not been lucky with his guess. Charlotte, it seemed, preferred a position that Sawyer typed in as "bouncing up and down on top of my rock hard cockasaurus!" Megan had used more precise terminology with her "girl on top" response. Either way, it would take a few minutes before the laugher died down enough for the punishment to come forth.

"And here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for, or at least the ladies! Remove a piece of clothing James! Don't worry, I'll give you some time to think about which article you want to lose," Charlotte said excitedly.

Megan also seemed quite eager to see his reaction. "Come on honey, show them that you have the balls to do it! Pun unintended."

"There was no way that pun wasn't intentional," said James.

"You're deflecting. What do you say, Sweetie?" Megan was smiling as she teased him. She was clearly okay with having her husband's cock on display for all to see.

James was perfectly fine with this as well, but he had no intention of being the first player to drop their undies. He selected the switch icon on his phone and watched Megan's smile disappear as her own phone lit up instead.

"James! How could you?" she asked.

"You were perfectly fine with me baring it all just a second ago! Now get rid of those leggings!"

Megan pretended to pout for a few seconds as Charlotte and Sawyer laughed in the background. Inside, however, she welcomed the opportunity to show a little skin for the other couple. With an exaggerated sigh she stood on her feet and slid her thumbs under the waist band of her leggings.

She didn't remove them quickly, however, preferring instead to slowly push the black cotton down her slender legs as she bent at the waist. She turned and winked to James as he took in the view. Her dress rose higher in the back, and her husband was now able to see the small, wet oval of black fabric that covered Megan's womanhood.

The bulge in his boxer briefs throbbed uncontrollably before Megan stood straight and kicked the leggings away. Her bare legs were now stretched out in front of her, perfectly smooth and begging for touch. James obliged, letting his hand caress his wife's thigh just below the hem of her dress. So close, but yet so far. For now.

Sawyer let his eyes linger on the newly revealed skin a few seconds longer before deciding to continue the game. His was another "yes or no" question, this time in regards to whether or not he was a member of the mile high club.

This should have been another loss for the player asking the question. Everyone present was well aware of the trip that Sawyer had made with Charlotte to see her family a few states over. The flight had been boring, so Charlotte had placed her jacket in her lap and guided Sawyer's hand over to remind him that her favorite skirt still provided easy access. After several minutes of fingering and stifled moans, the two had quietly retreated to the restroom for a quickie.

Megan, however, seemed to have forgotten about this particular item in her friend's sexual history. She had answered that Sawyer had not, in fact, ever joined this exclusive club. The subtle smile that Megan failed to hide suggested to James that his wife was now answering incorrectly on purpose.

After being berated by the other players for her forgetfulness, Megan asked what her penalty was to be. As expected, she was once again asked to remove a precious piece of her clothing. The alcohol was making it difficult for her acting to appear credible by this point, so rather than pretend to be embarrassed or annoyed, she simply stood on her feet and began to slip out of her outermost garment, asking first that James unzip her.

Megan was a woman with curves in all the right places, and nothing illustrated this fact more than the way her dress slowly slid over every inch of her body on its way down. All eyes focused on her, starting with the black lace of her bra, revealed now as she passed her arms through the straps of her dress. She let the dress hang there for just a moment, enjoying the stares and showing her satisfaction with a grin, before dropping her arm and allowing it to fall unhindered down to her ankles.

Megan placed one hand on her hip and the other behind her head as she twisted slowly, modeling her body for her audience. The matching bra and panties were incredibly sexy, and the contrast of black fabric on fair skin served as a clear indicator that secrets were still waiting to be discovered. The men were hypnotized by her body, and even Charlotte bit her lip with envy and lust as she imagined her own body pressed against the beautiful woman standing before her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game of Phones
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds