Game, Set & Match

"Matt….Oh …Please stop baby. I need you…to stop…..oh God Matt," she cried as he began to pick up the pace and slam into her harder. He made no attempt to stop, but moved his hands down to her hips and began to pump even harder. Jenny tried as best she could to resist the passion burning in her loins and the desire swelling in her heart but she could no longer keep up the battle, and as desire took hold, she began to fuck him back.

"Matt…oh….fuck me baby….oh Matt…please…oh your so good baby…….oh keep it….please baby," she cried. Inspired by her reaction he began to thrust her harder and harder, each time bring his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. She reached up and pulled his face to hers, and with her tongue in his mouth, tasted her juices. He moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. Jenny pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as he continued to piston himself into her.

"Oh…Matt….Oh Please! Oh God," she cried as she felt her orgasm building inside of her. Matt was nearing his climax as well, and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he continued to pound. She held onto him tightly as her pleasure wave began to flow throughout every inch of her body.

"Oh God….MAAAAAATTTTTTT," she cried as she experienced a sweet release of pleasure, that drown out any thought of this event with Matt being wrong. She closed her eyes deeply and locked her legs around him as she sensed him about to release.

"Oh Jenny….oh Jenny…oh thank you Jenny oh GOOODDDDDDDD," he cried as he erupted inside of her and coated her womb with his seed. He collapsed down on top of her, their heaving bodies drenched with sweat rose and fell with their labored breathing. Jenny grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues dancing with one another, as her hands gently stroked his hair. The lay there for a while just listening to the sound of their own breathing, and holding each other tight.

Matt got up and slowly pulled out of her and when Jenny saw the size of him, her arousal once again began to grow. He was flaccid now, but still looked much larger than Peter did to her. She stared hungrily at it through lust filled eyes and was consumed by the passion to posses it. She got up from the chair and walked slowly and seductively towards him. My God she looks sexy he thought to himself, as he saw her coming to him with her large breasts swaying and her slick covered belly and legs. His cock at full attention, she lightly kissed him on the mouth then slowly kneeling down in front of him, took him into her mouth.

"Oh God Jenny," he cried as she slowly pumped him in and out of her luscious mouth. Her beautiful

Pale green eyes never left his as her tempo began to go faster and faster. He just stared down into her eyes and moaned softly as he watched her luscious full lips wrapped around his pole.

"Oh God baby….Oh your so good Jenny…oh my God baby," he cried as she continued to pound him into her throat. Jenny was pumping with all of her strength now, all of her love, all of her pain, and all of her emotions were now victims of her desire. She was feeling him begin to tighten inside of her mouth, and began to pound him even harder as his moans grew louder.

"Oh Jenny….I'm there….oh baby…oh Jeeeennnnnnnyyyyyyy," he cried as he exploded and shot stream after stream of his seed into her mouth. She clamped her mouth down harder around his cock and swallowed every drop until he was dry. As she continued to softly stroke him, she was amazed to fell him begin to get hard again. She was floored by his stamina and had never known anyone who was so viral. Peter had never lasted half as long as this kid, she mused as she continued to gently pump him and begin to feel her sex tingle again.

Suddenly he stopped her and pulled her up to him. He lovingly suckled from one of her nipples as he slowly turned her around and said "I want you from behind baby." Jenny moaned deeply as he tightly cupped her breasts and slowly slid his cock into her aching pussy from behind.

"Oh God Matty," she cried as she felt him thrust up deep inside of her. She moved her hands and braced herself of the edge of the desk, and as he continued to thrust into her, began to push herself back against him to meet his thrust. Matt moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, began to pound harder.

"Oh Jenny….baby your so fucking good….honey your so fucking good…oh baby…oh Jenny," he said as he continued to pound into her. She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her. She was not making love with this man, and she was not fucking him. She was mating with this man. This was sheer animalistic fury as they continued to slam into one another.

"Oh Jenny…Pete is one luck guy….your so fucking good," Matt said as she continued to slam into her. She turned around, and staring at him through lust covered eyes said "Fuck Peter."

Matt's mouth dropped and his pace picked up ten fold at her words. Harder and harder he slammed her almost lifting her off the floor with his thrust. She felt the waves of pleasure building up in her now and began to slam her perfect ass against him harder and harder.

"Oh…Matt…Oh God...Baby…arghhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as she pushed herself against him as hard as possible and felt her pleasure explode deep inside of her. Matt grabbed onto her waist and pulled her tightly towards him as his pleasure began to build.

"Oh Jenny….oh GAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD," he cried as he gushed deep inside of her. He pulled her close to him and held her tight, with his cock still buried deep inside of her, as his pleasure subsided. They released and kissed each other tenderly as their sweat covered bodies began to dry in the cool night air. They quickly got dressed and since he had bitten the fly off of her pants, Jenny found safety pins and pined up her fly. The made their way back to the house and shared one last embrace before they went to their bedrooms.

"Thank you for the lovely game," Matt said to her as he held her tight and kissed her lips. She responded by placing her ripped thong into his pocket and saying "You are quite a player."

They kissed one final time and went on their ways. Jenny slowly opened her bedroom door and after getting undressed, gently slipped into bed as not to wake up Peter. Suddenly the bed began to stir and Peter wearily opened his eyes and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"So who one," he asked groggily. She reached out and lightly brushed his face saying "he did honey."

Peter gently kissed her on the hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Don't worry about it honey. Matt is a very good player," he said as his eyes began to close and he drifted off to sleep. Jenny began to feel as she had betrayed Peter and the sorrow began to well up inside of her. There were tears in her eyes when she softly stroked his hair and whispered "Yes he is darling, yes he is."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds