Getting a Leg Up

"Yah right..." I whispered.

It was pretty depressing. To be as shy and dorky as me was just totally depressing. It didn't matter that the boss thought I had the ultra-sexiest legs internationally; I was alone, lonely, and without any real hope of making things change.

Then, just for fun (and to take my mind off my own misery), I mentally went through all the girls I knew from work and tried to pick one or two as the ones I'd most like to go to bed with.

But then that face—from the nightmare—came back to me and I thought my heart had stopped! I gasped for air and felt faint. I leaned back on my hands and took another deep breath. I let it out slow and then felt things settling down again. Closing my eyes, I decided to meditate a little more just for good measure. I hadn't brought my flute so maybe it was meant that I be quiet and settle down.

I opened my eyes and half an hour had gone by. I felt so at peace and so wonderful I wanted to sing. Then I noticed another person sitting in a lotus position across the little pond. I felt a little upset that my own special little spot was now being shared, but the person, the woman in the kimono, was far enough away so it really wasn't a disturbance.

Still, I didn't want to meditate again because I didn't want to seem stupid or foolish. It looked to me like she'd done it for years and was serious about it; me? I'd only started on my own and was obviously not anywhere near her level. I stood to leave and as I did I noticed her looking up and waving at me. I waved back and smiled, but when I turned and started heading back toward the trail, she called out to me.

Seems she wanted me to wait, and though it was weird, I waved back and nodded.

When I met her on the trail I noticed that she was in full kimono with tabes and zori on her feet and was covered from head to toe. She even had a veil over her face. She introduced herself as Hisako and I bowed and she bowed and then we were strolling along.

For a minute or two none of us said anything and that was okay with me, but then she nudged my elbow and though I couldn't quite make out her facial features, I could tell at least that she was smiling.

"American, no?" she asked. I nodded. We walked on and then we were at the trail-head and she bowed, said it was nice to meet me, and went her own way. I got on the train for the trip back to the city, and as I sat there watching the train getting more and more crowded at each stop, I wondered about my strange encounter.

I only hoped the Hisako was real and not some mid-14th century figment of my imagination!

* * *

That night I did my shift but though I thought the novelty of having a new pair of legs on the block would have worn off, it really didn't. I had more guys screw and jerk off on and generally have sex with my legs than the night before. Usually the new girl will have that one night and then it was over. I didn't hear my bell going off so I knew they weren't pushing the New! thing to get more interest up, but guys were just standing in line for me!

There was one point where ten guys decided to do a bukake thing on me and they did. And it was gooey. Messy. Stuff just dripping down my legs all over the place. Then they all peed on me at once and that washed off most of their semen. When they left the attendants hurried to clean me up for the next customer, and it just went on like that.

And now even the females were getting into it. I had seven different women chose my legs as the ones they wanted, and that's when they switched on my little screen so I could see what was going on. It looked like a whole gaggle of college girls and three of them took turns on my feet!

That was a little over the edge for me. When it was over my legs were tired out from long, seemingly endless moments of thrusting my feet up and down between their legs, getting them off, but more than that, it had been a complete turn-on for me. With guys you just feel the outside of them on your own outside. With women, you're actually inside them and it's all hot and soft and tender and wonderful. It took me awhile to calm down after that, but after a dozen or so more men, more ladies had selected me.

When my shift was over I could barely walk and so the attendants escorted me down to the showers in a wheelchair, helped me undress and then actually bathed me as I sat there under the shower. That was pretty weird for me—having people washing me down—but apparently it happens a lot so they weren't too concerned about it.

It was just me, sitting there naked, having hands rubbing me all over and touching and soaping me up and everything. Afterwards they wheeled me to my door and I got up finally and walked in. I went toward my bed, but stopped and turned the lights on first just to make sure there weren't any ghosts there that were going to sit up in bed and scare the crap out of me again.

But only Madoka was there; my sweet, quiet, beautiful lover. I climbed into bed with her, pulled the covers up over both of us, snuggled against her and went to sleep. I didn't have any nightmares this time, and when I woke up near noontime, I noticed another thick envelope on the floor by the door.

I'd brought in almost twice what I'd done the night before and my bonus reflected it. I still couldn't believe it though. I was standing there in panties, looking down at my legs and just could not believe it.

Shrugging, I went to have a shower just to freshen up, and then came back out and performed fellatio on Madoka's pretty rubber cock for about an hour. I have to say it made me feel really content—really pacified. I just sucked it and sucked it, and as I did, I slipped my fingers into her pussy and wriggled them around inside. And though she didn't respond in any way, I liked imagining what it would be like if she could.

After that I mounted her and rode her thing until the orgasms were unbearable, and then went on and on until I couldn't move. I just sat there for the longest while, catching my breath, feeling her stiffness still penetrating me fully, and then I got off her, covered her up all nice and snug with the blankets, got dressed and went for a walk.

* * *

The day felt really leisurely for whatever reason. I guess it was partly the fact that I was so popular and I had that feeling of accomplishment because of it. Of course nobody who I passed had any idea who I was, and I was wearing jeans so nobody would have any clues that way either. I guess being unimportant and sort of invisible for so long, even having a part of me popular was a pretty big thrill.

God I was so pathetic!

But I strolled along and wandered up to the toy shop again. The lady was there as always and she smiled and brought out some mochi for me to eat. It's good luck to eat some so I had a couple and she brought out hot tea and I had some of that too. I so much wanted to ask her all those questions again but I kept my mouth shut—except for the eating part!—and then decided to have a stroll down the aisle of her store.

So many toys, so many shapes and sizes and abilities. There was a vibrator in the display case that looked like it could vibrate the metal off a tank; weirdly shaped things that looked like alien weapons, and then finally, a whole case full of various normal dildos and vibrators. I actually found one that I liked, but then I thought of my quiet little girlfriend back at my place and decided to get a dildo with a harness so I could wear it and do stuff to her. I wound up getting it and the lady was overjoyed that I'd actually bought something from her store after all these months, and to tell the truth, so was I. I thanked her as I left the shop and kept on going, seeing some of my friends at their jobs, and finally deciding to go visit the gaming room and see how Jeni was doing.

She actually recognized me after all these weeks away, and it was only then that I realized it actually had been weeks. She smiled and nodded at me and I plugged my money in and started. She started to jerk and shudder and I really got into it for awhile. She's just so cute—every part of her, but I always loved the way her toes would point and spread—and it was really neat to see someone who actually responded to what I was doing. When the time was up I waved at her (she waved back), and I went to go watch the big-roller guys but the area was closed off and it looked like they were renovating or something. That was my sign to head back.

When I entered my room I felt an overwhelming sense of being home, of peace. I thought maybe it was like a guy would feel when he came home to his wife or something! I mean, my little apartment isn't much but it's all mine, barren and undecorated as it is. I could do what I wanted here with no interference (except from ghosts), and as I locked the door and went over to the bed I felt other things too. Like how much I wanted to be with the pretty figure laying naked on the bed. I sat beside Madoka, leaned down and kissed her cheek, then put my hand on her boob and squeezed it. She was so realistic, so lifelike that it always took my breath away. I squeezed her other boob and then bent down to kiss it. Her nipple was so hard—both of them!—and the rest of her was so open, so inviting that a moment later I was taking my clothes off and opening the package I'd just brought with me.

The dildo was realistic and lifelike too. I looked at it for a long moment before putting it in my mouth to wet it. It was smaller than I was used to but it felt sexy to have it sliding between my lips. Then my eyes wandered to Madoka's dong as I went on sucking this new one suddenly the urge just took over! Letting the dildo slip from my lips, I leaned down and pushed it gently up into Madoka's pussy, and as I did that I took her own cock deep into my mouth. I started to suck it up and down—faster and faster—and as I did this I began thrusting the dildo in and out of her at the same speed. I was panting through my nose, excited beyond what I'd experienced in a long time, and it felt like a fever was racing through my body. Then I don't know what happened; this strange sort of feeling came through me. It was like a change in direction or perception—or maybe it was a change in attitude. Whatever it was, it felt like I was becoming another person inside; like another personality was there, wanting to come out. I was still me but I felt...different.

I stopped sucking and sat back. I gazed at Madoka's beautiful body—from her erect nipples up to her prominent collarbones and lovely throat, then down across her flat tummy, her hairless crotch, all the way to her pretty toes. She was all mine. I wanted her and she would let me do whatever it was I wanted, and right then and there the only thing I wanted to do was to fuck her.

Completely!

* * *

I'd never done anything like this before, but once I put the dildo harness and dildo on, I couldn't stop. It was just so incredibly delicious to be there on my knees, bent over Madoka, ramming away. My pelvis seemed to be disconnected from the rest of me and it just rolled and pushed and pulled, and every time I glanced down at where the new dildo was thrusting in, it was like I was seeing someone else doing it. And as I fucked my beautiful doll, I saw (and felt) her dong swaying and flapping against my belly. It was so different from anything I'd ever done—or in this special case, seen,—that even though I was getting sweaty and out of breath, I really couldn't stop.

Then I wanted to change things around. Usually by this time (an hour or so), I get on my back and pull Madoka over on top of me and work her with my feet, but this change felt different. I pulled out of her, rolled her onto her hands and knees facing away from me and then got the lubricant and started to massage it into her bung-hole. This doll, whoever made it, didn't leave anything to the imagination!

So far, even with all the countless times with my doll, I'd only ever licked her bung-hole. Now I wanted to fuck it. And I knew as I slid my slippery finger in and out of her puckered opening, that even if she'd been real, I would've wanted the same thing.

Then she was done. I reached down and smeared more lubricant on the tip of my dildo, pushed it gently against her hole and pushed. It went in! I don't know why it seemed to totally sexy to me (after all, I'd been pounding her pussy for over an hour!), but it surely did. Like it was so completely away from the normal thing that it was like super-kinky or something.

Maybe Ultra-Sexing!

I pushed and pushed until the dildo finally disappeared inside Madoka, and then I pulled back, took hold of her hips and really started doing it to her. I only wondered if a real girl would be so quiet and submissive with something like this being done to her. I knew I might—you know, just bite my lip and brace myself while the guy enjoyed himself—but another girl, maybe not.

She didn't complain though and I just went on, ramming and pulling and pushing her back and forth against me while my hips and pelvis just rolled and thrust and yanked. It was wonderful. But it also felt really natural for me—natural and really fun!

Then after I don't know how long (maybe another half hour), I remembered my lover's added bonus and reached down and around and gripped her dong. It felt so good in my hand—so sexy and thick and real (not that I ever touched one!)—that it gave me a whole new urge to keep going. I started to rub the thing back and forth like I'd seen all those clients doing, slowly and firmly, then faster and more lightly, and as I went on banging Madoka's rear it got to a point where I knew I just needed to orgasm. I knew a guy would probably have shot off hours before, but now I needed it myself. I slowed things down and finally stopped. I sat back on my heels staring at the gaping hole between the doll's ass-cheeks and it was really easy to imagine her sighing in relief. A good hour for each opening, but now my own opening was really in need!

But the need was even more now, even greater. As I slowly unstrapped the dildo harness and took it off I was actually shivering inside from how horny I was. Then I was gently turning Madoka over onto her back and straightening her legs out and moving them side-by-side. I was just about to mount her so I could ride away my tensions when I noticed the dildo and harness laying right there. It seemed the right thing to do—the only thing to do at that point—so I got the harness on Madoka and started to attach it so the dildo was just above her cock. When it was secure I lubed both prongs up and straddled her, slowly lowering myself until the dildo was in my pussy partway. Then I reached behind and guided the doll's cock against my anal sphincter, and with a little added push, I got it to enter me.

Shivers just raced all up and down my body! I held my breath, held my place until they stopped shooting around, and then inched down a little more onto both prongs.

More shivers. I felt like I was starring in my own stage show now, like that one with the guy who took two cocks up his butt at the same time. Alfie was his name—one of my friends from down the street. But now I was doing it, letting both parts of me be filled. I pushed down more and more and then realized my eyes were shut tight. I forced them open and looked down and here was this beautiful, lifelike doll with a blank mannequin's face. But it was so easy to imagine her gazing back up at me with this cute little half-smile and large almond shaped eyes. A face like that drifted up through my memories and I came right then and there, halfway down on those things! For a long moment (or maybe it just seemed long), I felt myself drifting from dizziness to shivers and back again. Another orgasm exploded and it was so intense and so different because I actually had two things in me at the same time, that I felt the room swaying to the left. It swayed to the right and then I felt weightless.

I guess that was when I passed out.

* * *

When I opened my eyes it was dark. I looked at the clock and realized I was almost an hour late for work! I felt so stupid, so foolish! I tried to get up but found I was still connected to Madoka and when I tried to pull away, more tingles raced up through me and made me squirm. Even when I finally got myself disconnected, there were left-over orgasms fluttering around. I could feel them inside my boobs, my shoulders and my heels. Like little butterflies flitting around inside me.

I remember rubbing my shoulders and arms and sides as I stood there in the dark trying to decide what I should wear or what the boss would say or whether or not I should just call in sick. I knew I could probably hump Madoka for another hour straight, but I also knew I'd want to snuggle up with her afterwards.

Not a good idea.

I found my panties and slipped them on and was so out of it I was actually looking for my coveralls so I could go down to the floor and do my cleanup duty. But then I remembered that I was now a Ultra-Sexing Leg girl and hurried to get my shorts and blouse on. I slipped my feet into my zori and rushed to the door, but just as I was opening it a girl was standing there, knuckles just about to knock.

"Oh!" was all she said. She looked horrified, and I guess I would've been too. Dressed in a light green jumpsuit with matching cap, her clothes told me she was one of the house-keepers who only came around when you were away on your scheduled work period.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "But I'm late for work." I started to sidestep her, and she started to sidestep and we bumped into each other. She apologized, removing her cap and bowing, but I didn't want to disappoint the boss. I moved the other way.

"Pardon," she said. "...but boss wishing to see you in office. No works tonight." That stopped me dead in my tracks. I'd probably be fired now.

"Of course." I told her, but the concern in my face must've really been obvious.

"You did not read note?"

"Note?"

"Hai." she said and she leaned and looked around me through the open door. I turned to look where she was looking, and there it was; a little envelope laying just inside the door. It had been so dark and I'd been in such a rush I hadn't noticed it. I went back and got it, opened it and read.

"Hello:" it started, "Please come see me at the office tonight. Ultra-Sexing Legs, International has a new advertising campaign which, with your kind permission and assistance, will feature your beautiful legs."

It was signed by the owner and manager (my boss), and I looked up into the warmly smiling eyes of the housekeeper. I nodded, closed my door and then followed after her to the office.

The office was on the top floor of the building—with the club at street level—so it was a bit of a walk and elevator trip. But as we walked along I got to thinking about Michiko (the housekeeper had introduced herself) and the fact that she and the other housekeepers had full access to all the rooms.

Including mine.

And that also meant that she—or one of the others, or all of them—knew about Madoka, my love-doll, and that meant...that they knew about me.

—And what I must be like in private!

It made me feel ill for a moment; nauseous! Michiko noticed, her big brown eyes filled with concern.

"You alright?" she asked. I nodded.

"Just...nervous," I lied, and she nodded and we went on.

* * *

"Ahh, very beautiful legs girl!" the big boss said as we entered the meeting room. Everyone, including him, stood and bowed to me. I bowed back, and then we all sat down. The chair was probably the most comfortable chair I'd ever had my butt in; all leather, padded nicely and with a nice lower back support. Somehow just sitting in it made me feel better. Then there was a lot of quick conversation in Japanese. I only caught a little bit of it, but then the owner asked me something.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds