Getting a Leg Up

The girl's pelvis rolled up, pushing back at me. Her bottom was flopping on the bed, turning, twisting, trying to get away, but I held on tight and started to tongue her deeply and as fast as I could.

I was just glad that, like the doll, there were no balls or sac to get in the way!

Then, as she moaned in an altogether different tone, there was warmth spattering against my throat. She lifted up high, then flopped down and I could smell a different fragrance floating up to me. I cocked my head and rubbed my face against her flexing member, enjoying the creaminess of her pleasure, and then simply turned my mouth to her dong and took it between my lips. I slipped my fingers back into her cunt while I pushed down onto that still leaking thing, and as I sucked it slowly up and down I got my first real taste of her.

But my fingers somehow kept her going. Her pelvis rolled and shimmied and I drove them deep and held them there while I finished milking her thing for all it had. There wasn't much, but it didn't matter. Nothing did. Even the fact that I had just made a ghost or spirit orgasm didn't worry me. If she'd thought enough of me, had wanted me so much, then it was the least I could do to bring her completely off.

When the storm seemed to fade, I sat back panting. I slipped off her and knelt there surveying the results of all I'd done.

She was still gasping for air, shivering visibly, and had a soft gloss to her skin from the exertion. But more than that, it was just so exciting for me to simply sit there looking at her—at all of her. She was so beautiful, so charming and pretty that the more I looked, the more I wanted to just lunge back and do her again! Then, as if in subtle and secret confirmation, her left leg bent at the knee and spread; her left foot now touching the opposite knee. I looked, and realized that that foot—these feet—were the exact match of the ones on the original dildo I'd received as a gift. Every detail from pedicure to the curve of the ball of her foot and the sweep of her arch, were the same.

These were the feet—and the cock—that had been used to model the dildo!

Finally I heard her sigh and looked at her face. I could see it clearly now and realized the reason for that was that it was now the early morning and sun was drifting in between the slats of the shades.

"Michiko," I said to her, and she smiled and did a cute wriggle with her shoulders and hips, nodding. "Don't ever wear those coveralls again, okay?" She nodded happily again, turning on her side to face me and curling herself around my knees. "In fact, don't ever wear anything again, alright?" She kissed my knee and then leaned on one elbow. Her other hand moved down to her crotch and then back, and it was such a graceful, natural motion I only realized what she'd done when I looked at where her hand had been.

Her crotch was once again nothing but a smooth, hairless V; in that split second she'd reached down and tucked her penis back behind her thighs and now once again looked completely and totally feminine.

Strangely, the sight of her cock hadn't made me think otherwise! In fact...

Michiko's face showed instant horror and shock as I reached down between her clenched thighs and pulled out her flaccid organ. I let it lay on her thigh, oozing, and when I looked into her eyes, they seemed to soften and warm again. I winked and that made her smile, and that one expression, especially on such a beautiful face, seemed to light up the entire room!

A few moments later Michiko—who I now knew was certainly not some apparition—sensed that I hadn't reached total release. It didn't matter to me and I didn't say anything, but suddenly there was a beautiful long-haired Japanese beauty pushing my legs apart and burying her mouth on me, and this time I simply gave in and lay there enjoying it.

I enjoyed it for almost an hour nonstop!

* * *

So many of my deepest and most secret dreams came true in those long, lingering hours of Michiko's and my first day together as lovers! She had brought the harness and dildo to bed and began using just the dildo on me at first. But then she'd strapped the harness on and attached the dildo and fucked me forcefully and steady as I'd done to the love-doll the day before. But as she did this—and I accustomed myself to being on my back and being on the receiving end of things—I felt another thing bumping up between the cheeks of my ass as she screwed that dildo in and out of my pussy. In the ongoing excitement of things, she'd gotten really hard again—her actual penis—and when I suggested it (more like, groaned it!), she'd stopped and lubed both my ass and her cock with the stuff I always used, and then pushed her thing into my rectum. I was penetrated both ways at once and my orgasms became so fierce that I began spurting up against her.

She loved it!

But then the dildo seemed to get in both our ways and she pulled out of me and took it off. I rolled onto my knees and she simply went on banging me hard and fast, her restiffened organ sliding deep into my ass on every stroke. I'd never felt anything like that. I'd had the dildo in my ass before, but I'd been the one in control of the motion and the depth and every other aspect. Now that things were in someone else's control it felt completely different and so wonderful it was beyond words! I guess it's like the difference between making yourself dinner and having someone else make it; one way you already know what things are going to taste like; the other, it's all new, all wonderful!

And that's what it was—wonderful!

But then I wanted to do things, and I put my feet against Michiko's chest (she'd turned me over and had been sucking my toes while she went on reaming my ass-hole) so she'd stop, eased back from her (gasping as her cock left my ass), and then reached for the dildo. She didn't complain or make excuses and simply turned on her knees, leaned over and presented her beautiful ass to me. I lubricated her—first with my tongue and then my fingers and then with the lotion—left her in that position while I put the dildo on, and then moved up behind her and inserted it. She gasped and sighed, and that sound seemed to start a fire inside me. I took her by the hips just as I'd done to the doll, pulled back and then shoved in again. I did it twice more in a row just to make sure the lube was coating her insides evenly, and then pulled back and started thrusting in an rhythmic, even motion.

Michiko hung her head between her shoulders and held on, gasping back beneath her. I increased the speed of the thrusts and at one point she began to ram her entire body back and forth against me, taking even more of the thing's length into her. With her ribs showing beneath the delicate skin of her back, her long hair mussed and flying, she looked exactly the way I'd imagined her while we'd been at dinner—a seething volcano of passion waiting for the chance to erupt! And when I thought of her erupting I remembered that the Madoka doll had been made to exactly duplicate her. I reached down and around between her legs, gripped her stiff cock firmly and began to massage it back and forth as I went on ramming her ass.

"Uuuuuu!" she moaned, and the sound was so raw, so at the edge or beyond, it made me orgasm. When I could think clearly, I intensified what I was doing—both ways—and moments later Michiko was making sobbing, sniffling, gasping sounds as her cock spit out warm droplets of goo over my fingers. I kept jerking her fast, and then slowed, shoved the dildo deep inside her and held it like that while her climax finished. When it was over she was completely drained and flopped flat on her front, desperately trying to catch her breath. I sat back to watch and knew that it was far from over.

Twenty minutes later, with my dildo now off and her cock still flaccid, we curled up in the sixty-nine position and licked and tongued each other until she was hard once more. Then with me on my back and her on top of me, we made love almost as a man and woman might, and though I had so many orgasms I nearly passed out, Michiko wasn't able to ejaculate again and simply lay there afterwards until her cock slowly softened inside me and finally slipped out.

* * *

As we lounged around munching on cookies and mochi (Michiko had called the cafeteria and had food brought up), I still had such a difficult time understanding how she could be so feminine and beautiful (way more beautiful than me!) and yet have a penis. She said she was special in a lot of ways and was born different from just about everyone else.

"But...I am not feeling 'special'," she told me. We were both laying on our sides, hands propping heads, eating cookies. I looked into her eyes when she told me this, and saw that there was a lot of extra stuff there that she wasn't saying. I'd seen her inner fire before, but now I sensed an inner sadness that nothing could help. I only wished I could make her believe that things were alright.

But she seemed to snap herself out of it and smiled broadly again.

"Sometimes really fun though," she laughed. "Like now, with you...." she almost blushed, and I brought my foot up and stroked her thigh, then caressed her limp dong with my toes. "Stop!" she giggled. "Gonna make hard and horny again, then what?"

"Then sucking and fucking and licking!" I laughed back and she shook her head and rolled her eyes in total disgust. But it was only a lark; she giggled again and looked at me with her eyes shining.

"Okay," she said, "...but maybe different thing to make you hard and horny too!" She sat up, went around to the other side of the bed and carried her duplicate-self back. She lay Madoka between us, combed her hair with her fingers, straightened her legs and then reached down and flipped the doll's penis straight up.

"She's so pretty," I whispered. "Just like you!" Michiko shook her head, refusing the compliment, and then without warning, got up and straddled the doll, got the penis inserted into her pussy and sat down on it.

My whole body instantly pulsed with excitement. I'd never seen anything so outrageously sexual and sensuous as a girl mounting what in essence was herself! Michiko began riding up and down on the doll's cock and in moments was lost in her own world of pleasure. I sat up, not knowing what I wanted to do and finally decided that watching was more than enough!

It was incredible to see!

And as she rode and built up her pleasure, Michiko's cock—the real one—lifted and started to firm up. That only added to the visual stimulation and before I realized it, my hand had drifted down to my crotch and my fingers were gently working my clit. Michiko glanced sidewise at me, a devilish grin on her face.

"See?" she gasped. "Making you hard and horny, no?" I nodded and came again at the sight of a beautiful woman humping the exact image of herself. My eyes wandered down her bent knees to her ankles, then to her feet. I glanced over at the doll's motionless feet and remembered how I'd sucked those perfect toes, and thinking that made me want to do the same to the real things. I moved closer, still on my side, and finally lowered my head and ran my tongue down Michiko's slender ankle. She made a shivering sound and tried to brush my face away, but I wasn't having it. I ran my tongue down the edge of her foot, all the way to the heel and she gasped again. Her toes curled and the sight delighted me so much I got up on my knees facing her and began fondling her as she rode; massaging her boobs and cock and running my hands over her ass and down her legs. Every time I touched her feet she shivered and then a thought came to me and I just had to see if Michiko would comply.

* * *

It was a little difficult to make her stop slamming herself up and down on the doll, but I finally did. She looked at me, all out of breath and with a frazzled look on her face and I quickly asked her what I wanted. Her face suddenly beamed. She took a breath and started to lean backward, reaching behind her for support. When she was balanced, she got her knees up from the sides of the doll and brought them almost to her chest. She was now poised on top of the doll, leaning back with hands on the doll's thighs and her pussy still filled with the doll's erect cock. But as she held her knees toward her and pointed her lower legs out, she somehow got her own cock to catch between her thighs so it was actually angled forward, and then slowly brought both feet down in front of her and captured that beautiful hardness between them. She pointed her feet, and in that one moment captured the exact position and angle of the cock-feet dildo I'd received.

But what the dildo itself was unable to do, she now began doing. And that was moving both feet back and forth, massaging her erection between them.

And orgasm hit me unexpectedly. It was almost like a sudden sneeze. I came and then it was over and I went on watching this incredible sight; a gorgeous girl leaning back atop the image of another gorgeous girl, shivering around the stiff prong buried in her cunt while she jerked her cock off with her own beautiful feet! Idly, I started to wonder why—when there was someone as beautiful as Michiko—I'd been picked as the model for the new advertising campaign!

Moments later Michiko gasped and held her breath. Her whole body shuddered and then a white droplet appeared at the tip of her inflamed cock. Her feet worked the thing more, and another two drops pulsed out and oozed down. She let her breath out and gasped, and then I was there, straddling Madoka, directly behind Michiko, reaching around and cradling her, massaging her firm tits and caressing her sides as the unusual and incredible orgasm continued. I kissed her neck and her shoulders, telling her how wonderful she was, how beautiful and sexy, but the orgasm still had control of her and she could only gasp and moan. When it was finally over she was so weak and spent I had to help her off the doll and then she lay on her side still breathing hard. Finally she raised her head.

"See?" she breathed. "Making you hard and horny...." Then she lowered her head and closed her eyes for a moment. I whispered that she was right, but then realized she'd fallen asleep. Getting up quietly, I went to draw the inner shades to make the room dark, took the blanket off the bed and covered her, and then sat next to her watching her sleep. She was so beautiful, so delicate in appearance, but so vital and full of passion and desire it was hard to believe. As I sat there in the darkened room, the only thing I wanted, I did.

Gazing at the sleeping Michiko, I started to diddle my clit, and each time I came during that next hour or so, I made sure to keep the noise down.

In a strange way, it was the sexiest thing I'd done up to that time.

* * *

No one saw either of us for almost two days afterwards. Some of them had clues as to what was going on, some just thought I had a cold or the flu or something. The truth of the matter was contained behind my closed door and that was, each and every time either of us would plan or attempt to go out for lunch (or breakfast, or supper), before any clothes got slipped on, mouths or fingers would start their work and we'd both slither down into a writhing, humping, gasping mass of stimulated flesh. Orgasms would explode for hours or minutes, and then we'd attempt to escape again and fail miserably. Michiko was at the point where she would have an orgasm and nothing at all would come out of her, but the satisfaction was the same and her organ would slowly droop again. For me, just seeing her was orgasmic, but touching her was even more so. But the feeling was definitely mutual!

Then on the second day and after maybe forty separate couplings (of various kinds), we were finally able to put some clothes on and leave the apartment. It was midnight but I'd thought it was noon. That's how things were—both of us totally lost in time, wandering hand in hand while pleasure seemed to flow through our fingers.

We strolled slowly down the hall, caught the elevator and headed down to the employee's lobby. I wanted to go to the cafeteria because I was starving. I'd looked at myself in the mirror as I was dressing and saw extra hollows and edges in my face and body. I weighed myself and found I'd lost four pounds, and my stomach was gurgling.

Michiko had other ideas. She opened her phone and made a short call and in moments the big chauffeur guy was there with the car. He came around smiling and opened the door for us, and then we were off, driving at a nice comfortable speed through the still crowded streets. We went out of the city and headed into the countryside and I leaned against the door and watched the train speeding along in the distance. It was beautiful. Everything was.

I turned and saw Michiko leaning against the other door, but she wasn't looking out; she was looking directly at me. She smiled, and then slipped her foot out of her shoe and slid her leg up across the seat toward me. She wiggled her toes and I scooted over and held her leg in my lap as the streetlights flashed slowly by. She put her hands on mine and we relaxed and enjoyed the next half hour or so of the ride. When the limo pulled off the road and turned up some dusty unpaved roads, the ride got a little bumpier, but then we stopped and the door was opened for us.

"Come," Michiko said to me. "Wanting to show you something...." I followed her out and the chauffeur closed the door and stood by to wait.

We walked on a little way up a dirt path between old cottages and fields. The way was lit with only starlight, but it was such a clear night, it was easy to see where we were going. I came up alongside Michiko and for awhile we walked on side by side, neither of us speaking but both of us enjoying the silence of the surroundings.

At the end of the pathway there was a single cottage and we went through the gate and up the gravel walkway to the door. Michiko reached under the doormat and produced a key with which she opened the door, took off her shoes, and went in. I removed my shoes and followed her. She switched on the lights in such an instinctive way I knew she was well familiar with the place. Stepping into the middle of the living room, she turned and smiled at me.

"I'm born here," she said. "Mother is owning sex-toy shop up street from Ultra-Sexing Legs, but...I come here sometime to remember." The room was immaculate, as if it had just been cleaned and had only now been abandoned when the residents went off to bed. Yet, no one was there except us.

Michiko flopped comfortably in an armchair and put her feet up on the well-worn foot rest. She smiled and invited me to sit in the chair opposite her, and for a long moment we simply sat in silence.

"So much hard working," she whispered. "Many money coming into us; building Ultra-Sexing Legs, making more and more. Sometimes nice to just sit and say nothing, no?" I nodded, but inside I was floored by this revelation.

"The owner and chairman?" I asked.

"My oji0—my uncle," she answered. "But when I am born, much trouble because I am so...unnatural. Not being able to carry name. Big, big trouble. Making me sad all the time, but...now is different...."

"How is it different?"

"I'm having love for first time," Michiko said, and her face lit up. Her smile was infectious and I couldn't help smiling back. "Before, too shame to be outside. Always covering up, making normal looking. Shame to even live sometime. I'm not caring now...."

She looked at me again and then stood and padded off to another room. I hurried to follow and found myself in a small but really well appointed kitchen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds