• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 05

GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 05

12

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is another in a series of two sexy older female friends subjecting one's husband to prolonged sexual agony, each taking turns on him separately, with prior knowledge and approval of both!

*****

Jared woke up early to get ready for his business trip. He hated traveling, the logistics, the plane rides, the boring meetings that were always part of the deal, but he tried to make the best of it.

He showered and came out of the bathroom, naked, where his wife, Beth, was stirring. She rolled over, the blankets rolling off her delicious 61-year-old body, and Jared's cock stiffened.

It always did with Beth. And in recent months with her best friend, Susan, another knockout 61-year-old blonde who had taken to seducing and sucking and fucking him in dangerously close proximity to his wife.

He tried to stop her repeatedly, but his resistance was weak, as weak as Susan's resolve - and sexual abilities and powerful aging body - were strong.

He now looked at his wife waking up, stretching out, her naked body taut, her beautiful boobs pulled firm on her chest, and his cock went rock hard.

She smiled as it grew. For her. She curled a finger at him, beckoning.

"Let's take care of that, shall we?" she hissed as he shuffled over and she hoisted his meaty dick in one hand, lapping the tip, making him shiver. "Just so you don't get any funny ideas while you're away..."

"Well, it's only one night, meetings today and I'll be home tomor...Oh, God, Beth, you know I'd never...oh GOD BETH!" he groaned.

She worked his dick down her throat in one sweeping gulp, fisting his shaft, pumping it until he was fully in. Her magical tongue washed over it, up and down while it was imbedded in her throat, her bright eyes pointing up. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, she sucked back on the length of it, slurping as it exited her pretty, slightly wrinkled mouth, and then suckled on the oozing cap.

"Fuck...oh, damn...gonna..." He grunted.

She giggled and slowly stroked his wet dick now, curling her small, proficient hand around it, just the way he liked it. She added her other hand to the equation, cupping his hanging balls, squeezing, coaxing him along.

"You wanna cum, baby?" she cooed, lapping the drippy tip, savoring the precum. "You wanna see me eat all that hot...sticky...cum?"

"Oh...fuck...YES!" he screamed, his nuts boiling over.

And then nothing. No mouth. No hand. Just a smile looking up as he looked down in disappointment and frustration.

"What...God, Beth...don't stop!" he wheezed, thrusting his dick at her in the empty air between them.

"Nope!" she said playfully, bouncing off the bed, naked, running to the bathroom and returning with a pair of her dirty panties from the laundry basket. "Gonna make you want it, baby..."

"But I do I do I do!" he groaned, watching her tuck the panty into a zip-lock baggie and seal it up. "What the hell?"

"Tonight, lover," she cooed, walking to his suitcase and stuffing the baggie into a small front pocket. "Tonight at 8, you call me, video call, and I'll get you off like you've never gotten off before! While you smell and lick these!"

He cocked his head at her and then drooped his shoulders, sighing. He loved her little games, he really did, but they often left him with a scorching case of blue balls. Like now. But he knew there was nothing he could do and that she would indeed follow through on her promise.

"OK, OK," he said resignedly, starting to dress, his dick wilting.

She laughed, and dressed as well, both of them going downstairs. He looked at the clock.

"OK, we better get going, you're giving me a ride to the airport, right? You know I hate parking there, it's so damned expensive," he said.

"Oh, right that," she said casually. "I forgot, I have an early meeting today, I remembered last night after you went to sleep. But don't worry, Susan's got the morning off, she'd be happy to give you a lift."

Jared's heart sunk and raced all at once. He knew any time alone with Beth's best and sexiest friend spelled trouble.

"Damn...well, let's not put her out, I'll just take my car," he said uncertainly.

"No, Jared, that's stupid, let Susan...you don't like her very much, do you?" Beth asked pointedly.

"What? No, no, I love...I like her, she's great, honestly," Jared mumbled.

"Yeah, I know she is," Beth growled, walking up to him and dominantly squeezing his nuts in his pants, making him groan. "Especially those legs, huh? Need I remind you of that day we were comparing leg strength and she and I took turns squeezing your head in our thighs and you CAME in your fucking pants while she scissored you? I'm STILL pissed about that!"

"OUCH! Please..Beth...I told you, it was nothing...I didn't mean to...dammit, woman, my balls, stop, please!" he screamed as she pumped her little hand on his nuts.

"Baby, if I EVER find out you and Susan...well, let's just say THIS!" she growled, accentuating the last word with a vicious nut squeeze, "will be NOTHING compared to what I'll do to your balls then!"

She let go and he slumped into a chair, Beth smiling and laughing darkly.

"Oh, here she is!" she said brightly, looking out the window.

"Great," Jared mumbled to himself, standing up and feeling the residual ache in his balls from Beth's squeezing and earlier blowjob start to diminish.

"Hey, kids, hey Jared, you ready to roll?" Susan chirped, bounding into the kitchen.

She looked good, Jared thought, really good. It was a warm day and she wore a flowery little sundress, revealing those long, muscular legs. Beth looked at him looking at them. And then winked at Susan.

"You better go, baby, and do have a safe, productive trip," Beth growled, walking to her husband and giving him a long, wet kiss. "Go on now! Thanks, Susie, I really appreciate it."

"Oh, my pleasure, believe me," Susan laughed. "You sure you don't want a few more minutes alone? From the looks of that kiss..."

"Oh, stop, run along you two," Beth laughed, escorting them out the door. "And behave yourselves!"

"What fun is that?" Susan laughed, Jared tromping along behind dragging his suitcase and carryon, his eyes watching the sexy blonde's muscular calves flex as she darted down the steps to her car.

He tossed his stuff in back and climbed in and prayed nothing would happen. He didn't have long to wait to realize his prayer had been dashed.

"Oh, GOD, Susan, really!" he cried out as the second the car was out of sight of his house, Susan's probing right hand latched onto his dick and balls. "For cryin' out loud!"

"Oh, shuss, you know you love it when I stroke your cock!" she laughed, doing just that despite Jared's fidgeting in his seat trying to get away from her.

"Dammit, Susan...Beth already thinks...she's still pissed about that time you did that thing to me in your legs...and I came...Oh, God, please stop," he babbled as she pumped his dick to quick life.

"Oh yeah, that was fun, me scissoring your head in my thighs and you shooting your load like that!" Susan laughed. "She's still pissed about that? Too funny."

"Susan..please...no..." he groaned, pushing into the door as hard as he could trying to dissuade her, and failing.

"Honey, a little hand job ain't gonna hurt you, you're hard as a rock for my hand!" she laughed. "C'mon, you can't go through security with that big hard weapon, can you?"

"Susan...please...," he moaned, unable to fight the mounting orgasm. "I'm gonna...oh, fuck, PLEASE don't make me cum in my pants again!"

He realized how ridiculous that sounded the second he said it, and the humor of the situation was confirmed by Susan's roaring laugh. And her insistent stroking.

"Well, OK, if you say so," she sighed, pulling her hand away. "But someone's getting a hand job on this ride, and if it isn't you..."

She spread her freckled, solid thighs and hiked her skirt up. Jared groaned, looking into the gap, Susan's thong lost in the hairy folds of her damp pussy.

"Oh, fuck...no, please...I...I..." he groaned.

She reached for his left hand, pulling it to her cunt and hissing, clamping her thighs around it.

"Jerk me off, baby," she growled, squeezing his left hand tightly. "Go on, get me off! Hey, I'm giving you a ride, you owe me!"

"OK, OK, fine," he moaned.

He kept his eyes forward, trying not to think he was finger fucking the dripping wet cunt of his wife's very best friend. But the heated fluids coating his fingers made him realize he was, along with Susan's mounting moans and twisting hips. He stuck three fingers in her now, eager to get her off and done with it, to keep her happy and make his raging hard-on go away.

"Almost there baby...keep fingering that cunt! Oh, fuck, yeah..."

She came with a squeeze of her quivering thighs, soaking his hand and the thong she was still wearing, writhing and trembling, her body shaking. Jared screamed.

"For God's sake, Susan, pay attention!" he cried out as she swerved the car in traffic, cars honking at her.

He went to grab the wheel, but his left hand was still scissored in her clamping thighs, so he reached for it with his right, steadying the car's forward motion as she laughed. Finally releasing his drenched hand from her cunt, she took the wheel.

"Thanks, babe," she laughed, lifting his hand to his lips for him to lick.

"Fuck, Susan, really?" he said disgustedly as she forced her slimy fingers into his mouth before he spit them out.

"Mmmm, that's tasty!" she laughed, pulling her fingers to her own mouth and lapping them lustily. "I don't know what you're bitching about, Jared, this shit is like nectar!"

She wriggled out of her thong and held it up to Jared's astonished eyes. He could smell the pungency of them, and see the glistening dew that soaked it.

"Sniff?" she laughed, as he shook his head away.

"Oh, well," she giggled, tossing them into the back seat.

She laughed and kept driving as Jared grumbled in his seat, fighting to will his boner away. By the time they got to the airport, he had. She pulled up to departures and he quickly got out of the car.

"Oh, hon, can you go grab me one of those alternative newspapers over in that rack?" she asked, leaning over and pointing to the stand of free papers by the door. "I love reading that stuff, sometimes they have hot sex articles in 'em."

"Good God, woman," he groaned, and obeying, looking around furtively and hoping no one would see.

She spun in her seat, leaning into the back. And pulled out a baggie, into which she sealed her foul, wet thong, giggling as she slid it into the same pocket that contained Beth's. He came back to the car, tossing the paper inside and opening the back door, pulling his stuff out.

"Uh, thanks for the lift, Susan," he said weakly, leaning into the car.

She lunged over and grabbed his ears, pulling his face to hers and nailing him a long, wet kiss that he had to break, pulling back and sputtering.

"You're welcome, baby!" she laughed, scooting back into her seat and driving away as he stood, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"So far, so good," she said in a text to Beth, with a smiley face that had an extended tongue sticking out of it.

"Great, babes, see you later," Beth texted back.

They had dinner that night, waiting for Jared's call, sipping wine after, sitting at the kitchen counter and laughing over their latest plan to drive him nuts.

"I swear, I almost made him cum in his pants again, jerking him in the car!" Susan laughed.

"Yeah, and that blowjob I gave him this morning, I could feel he was sooooo ready!" Beth added.

"Mmmm, that makes me sooooo horny, baby," Susan cooed, playfully tracing her hand closest to Beth up the blonde's sturdy thigh, the legs spreading, and finding the wet panty between them, fingering it.

"Oh, yeah, me too," Beth moaned, turning to do the same to her best friend, their lips meeting, tongues darting into each other's mouths.

This was a road they'd been down before, many times, unbeknownst to Jared, as was their many plans for driving him nuts. Now they kissed deeply and wetly, groaning into their mouths, turning in their chairs, thighs spread to allow each other's fingers unfettered access to their hairy, dripping pussies.

"Oh, God, I wish he'd not call now," Beth hissed, cupping Susan's head in her free hand, lapping down to suckle the sexy wattle of her neck.

"Fuck, yeah...but this is gonna be good, baby, so good..." Susan moaned.

It was five to eight. Susan broke away from Beth, smiling at her and very slowly getting down under the counter, spreading her friend's strong thighs, slithering her out of her soaking wet panty.

"Good luck with the call, lover," she laughed, lapping her long tongue up each of Beth's delicious thighs, making her friend shiver.

Beth groaned and nearly came the instant Susan's practiced tongue lanced through the matted fur of her cunt and dribbled her clit. Seconds later, her computer chirped. Jared was video calling.

"Here goes," she growled, punching at her computer as Susan worked her cunt silently. "Now be quiet while you eat!"

"Hey, baby," she cooed into the screen where Jared was sitting on his hotel bed.

They chatted for a few seconds, Beth getting more breathless with every secret lick of Susan's tongue out of view of Jared.

"You OK, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just getting horny, thinking about you," she purred, putting a hand under the counter, pretending to play with the pussy Susan was eagerly lapping. "Did you unpack yet?"

"No, just got in, long day," he sighed, then gasping as he watched his wife shuck her top and bra, those gorgeous slightly saggy milky white titties coming into view. "Oh God..."

"Strip for me baby," Beth hissed, tweaking her own nipples as Susan giggled from between her thighs, licking harder and faster. "Take your clothes off!"

Jared frantically obeyed, his cock stiff and wet. He put the laptop on the hotel room counter and sat on the edge of the bed stroking his hard cock, watching his wife now lift each of her own tits to her mouth to lap at the thick brown nipples.

"Holy fuck," he groaned, stroking faster.

"Don't cum baby, not yet, not yet," she growled. "You didn't unpack yet?"

"What? Uh, not really...just got in..."

"Go look in the front pocket of your suitcase...now...go on, I'll wait..." she growled, running her hands under the counter top to run her fingers through Susan's silky blonde hair as her friend nibbled furiously at her furry cunt.

Jared obeyed, and to his shock found Beth's panties. And Susan's, from the ride to the airport, amazed that she had worked to put them there so fast. He quickly them back into the suitcase and sat back down with his wife's, opening the baggie and putting his nose to it. It smelled like heaven to him as he stroked his cock with one hand.

"Take it out, smell it, taste it," Beth ordered him.

"God, you're so bad, so bad!" Jared hissed, obeying her, shaking the panty free of the bag and moaning as he held it to his face, smelling her scent, tasting her funky flavor.

"Stroke that cock baby, stroke it, smell me, taste me!" Beth screamed as she watched Jared do just that. "I'm playing with myself, lover, playing with my hot wet cunt, just for you!"

She had her hands below the counter but was gripping Susan's head with them, forcing the sucking face deeper into her gushing quim. Susan groaned, licking harder and faster and feeling Beth's luscious thighs slowly scissor around her sucking face, squeezing her to her dripping cunt. She palmed those rugged limbs, marveling at the smooth, steely feel of the muscles and dug her tongue deeper inside her best friend's milking snatch.

"Cumming, baby, cumming!" Beth howled and meaning it, squirting her thick woman cum into Susan's gulping mouth, squeezing her thighs together so hard Susan moaned, causing Beth to squeeze harder to squelch the sounds coming from her locked legs.

"Oh, God...I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." Jared growled, watching his wife cum as his own orgasm came upon him.

"OH SHIT!" Beth cried out, feigning a look of shock as her eyes darted toward the window. "Fuck me, Susan's here! Dammit! Stop Jared, stop, I'll call you soon as I can. Don't you DARE cum, baby, you got that!"

"But...but...but..."Jared mumbled, reluctantly letting go of his dick.

"Give me a few baby...fuck, I forgot, I gotta make a call to the west coast now anyway, shit, I totally forgot...listen, I'll let Susan in, make the call and then get rid of her. You got that? Now wait for me, baby, you just wait! Do you understand me?"

"Oh...ok," Jared said sadly, watching the connection disappear and his hard on along with it.

"BRILLIANT!" Beth laughed, pulling Susan up from the floor to wrap her legs around her as she stood and the two old friends made out like teenagers, Beth savoring her scent and flavor on Susan's lips. "Goddam, that was SO fucking hot!"

"Mmmm, wasn't it though," Susan growled, lapping down to Beth's creamy, wrinkly neck and suckling on the flesh of it, pumping her hips into Beth's crotch. "Now it's MY turn, baby!"

They kissed for a few more moments before breaking. Susan bent over the counter, and slipped her dress up over her hips, baring her naked ass to her best friend, wiggling the fleshy meat of it at her.

"Oh, you want a little rimmer while you talk, huh?" Beth laughed, slapping Susan's creamy butt and kneeling to part it, nudging her nose to the furry little rectal ring, playfully biting the cheeks as she did.

"You bet I do," Susan cooed. "Perfect position, the poor bastard won't see a thing except my face and titties!"

She pulled down her dress top, her creamy boobs spilling out, and punching in Jared's number n Beth's laptop. He quickly answered and before he realized who was on the screen, blurted "Fuck baby, I'm about to burst here... SUSAN! Oh, for CHRIST'S SAKE!"

"Yeah, it's me, now be quiet, lover, be quiet, Beth's down in her office on the phone, so we got a few," Susan growled darkly, tweaking her tits for Jared's viewing. "Did you unpack yet, baby?"

"Yes, for fuck's sake Susan, you put your panties in my bag?"

"Yup, right next to wifey's I noticed," Susan growled. "She's so naughty, that girl, so very naughty...now get 'em! Get my panties and smell 'em and suck 'em while you jerk off and I play with my pussy...Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

At that instant, Beth slammed her long tongue deep into Susan's open ass, skewering the tight sphincter and making her scream.

"GOD, that feels so fucking good!" Susan bellowed uncontrollably.

"What...what feels...huh?" Jared asked, confused as he slowly started stroking his cock, watching Susan writhe on his screen.

"Oh, I just...just stuck my finger up my ass, it feels soooo fucking good, you just don't know," Susan moaned, as Beth giggled up her butt, rapidly lancing her tongue in and out, the squishing motions audible. "Now get my thong, baby, and SUCK ON IT!!"

Jared moaned, putting his wife's panty aside and racing to his bag to get Susan's, pulling it out of the plastic container and laying back on the bed, holding it up to his face, too far gone to argue with her. He watched and stroked himself as Susan's face and tits filled the screen, her arm beneath her where, he surmised, she was fingering her hot ass.

"Can ya hear it, baby? Can you hear me fucking my ass! God, Jared, I wish it was your tongue up my asshole, licking it out, suck...suck on it, baby, suck on my ASSHOLE! SUCK IT INSIDE OUT JUST LIKE THAT!!"

She was, of course, talking to the woman whose face was completely lost up her slightly sagging, wrinkled ass, but Jared took it as the orgasmic ramblings of a woman caught up in sexual imagination. He now stroked his cock hard and fast, leaning back and watching Susan's close-up face and tits on the screen. Her pretty face was twisted into a sweaty mask of pleasure, but Jared couldn't know the reason why was kneeling behind her slamming her tongue deeper and faster into that gripping asshole.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds