GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 05

He held her very stinky, wet panties to his face, feeling ashamed and guilty for it but not enough to make him stop. He lapped at the still-damp crotch panel, not even minding the random stray pubic hair that found its way onto his frantically lapping tongue.

"You naughty boy, look at you devouring my filthy thong, you love tasting and smelling my cunt, doncha!" she roared, more for Beth's benefit than his. "Look at that cock, so thick...long...hard...God, I want that cock up my ass baby, after you get through sucking it out!"

"Oh, fuck Susan, oh fuck," Jared groaned, completely lost in the task literally at hand, feeling his cock throb in his hand, his orgasm nearing rapidly. "Yeah, baby, sucking your butt...inside fucking out!"

Beth groaned hearing all that and attached her mouth to Susan's pucker, sucking hard, feeling the walls of her rectal ring expand and fill her lips, the muscles extending out in a slight prolapse, and then sucking on the bright red meat of it. She pulled her head back slightly to gaze at the obscene sight of Susan's butt hole poking out until Susan impatiently reached with her hand to pull it back to it.

"I SAID SUCK IT SUCK THAT DIRTY OLD ASSHOLE!!" she howled, as she felt Beth's fingers lance her cunt as she ate her butt ring inside out, her pussy soaking them. "Eat that precum for me baby, suck it off your fingers!"

Jared obeyed, jerking with his other hand, swapping out the one soaked with his clear fluid and lapping it madly, watching Susan's beautiful face morph into pure passion.

"Oh...oh...FUCK!" Jared groaned, feeling his cum about to blow, as he had twice earlier today, one each with the women who were driving him crazy again now.

"Dammit, Beth's getting off the phone, I can hear her saying goodbye, her door's open now, stop, please, stop Jared...don't cum, do NOT CUM!!" Susan hissed.

"But Susan...oh fuck..no...no..." Jared groaned.

"Save it for later, baby, I'll try calling again," she snarled, shaking her ass and knocking Beth's face out of it. "Gotta go!"

She exploded in laughter as she clicked the call close, and turned to watch Beth rolling on the floor consumed by her own laughter, her face soaked with Susan's fluids and ass sweat. Susan dove atop her and they rolled around the floor, wrestling like kids, kissing, groping, feeling and loving every perverse second of it.

"God, you taste like ass," Susan moaned, lapping Beth's face.

"Yeah, your ass, and don't it taste divine!" Beth laughed. "Poor Jared, he must be going crazy!"

"Oh, he is, boy's gonna pop soon," Susan giggled, laying flat with her legs around Beth's middle, pussies grinding against each other's. "Fuck it, make him wait..."

They continued to dry hump for long minutes, each attaining a quick orgasm, knowing Jared was in agony waiting for one of them to call back. They finally broke their embrace and stood.

"C'mon, lover," Beth laughed, picking up her laptop and going down to her office.

She put it on her desk, Susan kneeling and scooting beneath. Beth sat, spreading her lush thighs, Susan licking her legs, starting at her feet and sweeping up her calves and thighs until she nestled her face into that soaking-wet pussy.

"Here we go," Beth groaned, calling her husband.

"God, baby, what took you, I'm about to explode here!" Jared groaned, stroking his dick as Beth smiled, playing with her tits as he watched. "Where's Susan?"

"Watching TV, having her wine," Beth cooed, twisting her brown nipples with one hand, the other cupping Susan's head and pulling her face deeper into her gushing cunt. "Now stroke it baby, stroke it for momma..."

Jared nearly came watching his wife seem to get off, and his orgasm felt nearer than ever, his dick soaking his fingers in precum.

"Not yet, baby...edge it...edge yourself...c'mon, you can do it...just get it right...right there, baby, right to the edge...yeah, I can see it about to cum for me baby...just like...now...STOP!"

She was right, of course, he was about to pop his nuts and reluctantly pulled his hand away, obeying his sexy wife, but he was one stroke too late. He and Beth watched as one single jet of cum, pearly white and steaming hot, blasted out of his twitching cock and landing halfway up his chest. He groaned, thrusting his hips into nothingness, wanting to cum fully, but only a single dollop of the rest pooled in the eye of his trembling dick. Beth giggled as she watched him squirm, and came herself, fully and completely, slamming her hairy quim into Susan's sucking face, soaking her with her own orgasmic gel.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!! SOOOO GOOD!" she screamed as she came, writhing in her seat, punishing Susan's trapped skull in her crushing thighs, drowning out Susan's painful groans with her own cries of pleasure. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!"

"Wow," Jared said weakly, watching his wife's powerful orgasm, and looking forlornly at the strip of spunk on his chest.

"Oh, GODDAMMIT!" Beth snapped, suddenly standing up and pulling her clothes back on.

"What, what is it?"

"Damn doorbell rang," Beth said. "Probably that crazy old church lady down the road, I told her to stop by and I'd give her some donations for the next yard sale they're having. Shit...I'll be right back, honey, I have a box in the hall for her. I'll try getting rid of her fast, but you know how the crazy old bitch loves to talk. Promise to be right back and...finish you off!"

"NO WAIT!" Jared yelled just as the connection clicked off. "FUCK!"

Beth pulled Susan out from under the desk, hungrily lapping her own cum from her friend's chin and lips, sharing the gooey fluid with her as they hugged.

"God, this just gets better ALL the time," Susan hissed, biting Beth's tongue playfully.

"You're on again, lover," Beth giggled.

Susan sat in the chair and called Jared, as Beth stood just out of range, watching. Jared was still laying there, a single strip of cum laying on his chest.

"You bastard, I told you NOT to cum, didn't I?" Susan barked in mock anger as Beth stifled a laugh off camera.

"Couldn't help...oh, fuck, Susan, fuck...Beth...she made me...oh fuck, please, please," he groaned, slowly stroking his stiff dick.

"No you don't, boy," Susan snarled. "Now. Eat it!"

"What?" he asked, astonished.

"Eat that cum, wipe it up on your finger and drrrrrip it into. Your. Cumslut. Mouth!"

Beth was doubled over watching, Susan now trying not to laugh as they both watched Jared's trembling finger scoop up his cooling cum and lift it to his lips, eyes closed.

"Go on, eat that cum!" Susan hissed. "It's not the first time you ate it, it won't be the last. EAT IT!"

Jared gagged as the cool, clammy strand of cum slipped off his finger, into his mouth. He gamely swallowed it down as Susan played with her pussy.

"Now lick it," she snarled. "Lick that finger!"

Again he obeyed, too caught up in her perverse game to stop, anxious to keep stroking. He lapped the finger, cleaning it, holding it up for her to see. She smiled.

"Good, now watch me...and do NOT touch that cock!"

She tilted the screen down so all Jared could see was her spread, meaty thighs, that furry wet snatch and Susan's fingers plunging inside wetly and noisily.

He could not see Beth come up behind her, reaching over to twist and tweak Susan's aching nipples and bending to lick and suckle her best friend's sexy, creamy and slightly wrinkled neck. Susan moaned loudly, twisting her head to one side to allow Beth free access to her delicate throat flesh.

"Oh, fuck baby, that feels so nice, so fucking nice," Susan groaned, fingering her cunt for Jared's pleasure and knowing it was Beth causing her own. "Keep doing it, baby, keep licking..."

"Licking?" Jared asked, confused, his dick throbbing but still not touching it as he watched Susan's fingers dance in her hairy cunt.

"Yeah, baby, my cunt, lick my cunt, I'm...uh, imagining you licking my hot hairy cunt!" Susan squealed, as Beth giggled, licking her neck and down to suckle her heaving tits. "Oh fuck yes, baby, just like that!"

Jared watched Susan's pussy flood the fingers in it, coating them, the digits shiny and sticky as unbeknownst to him, his wife was attaching her mouth to Susan's, the two old friends kissing noisily and wetly as Susan came around her plunging fingers.

Beth broke the kiss, standing and backing away as Susan tipped the screen back up to face her.

"Thanks lover," she laughed. "Wifey will probably cum back to finish THAT off!"

She laughed, pointing at Jared's hard cock and clicked off the connection.

"So bad, so very very bad," Beth laughed, embracing her friend for another long, wet, sloppy kiss.

They kissed for a few minutes, feeling each other's sexy old asses, before Beth pulled away, retrieving her toys for the next round of torment for her husband. One was a massive dildo with suction-cup bottom that she stuck to one wall of her office, positioning the laptop screen to face it and it alone.

The other was an equally huge strap on dildo, which she lovingly strapped around Susan's slim hips, buckling it into place as she knelt, the thick, black knob of it banging off her face.

"Damn, this is some good stuff you bought, baby, can't wait to use it!" Susan laughed, rudely stroking her faux cock and slapping Beth's giggling face with it.

"Let's rock this, baby," Beth growled, standing to scissor Susan's dick in her thighs and quickly kiss her.

Jared couldn't believe his eyes when he answered her video call. All he saw was a massive flesh-toned cock stuck to Beth's office wall, Beth kneeling before it, tickling the tip with her tongue and smiling.

"What the..." Jared gasped.

"New toys, baby, you like?" she cooed, lapping the fake dick and tickling the huge latex balls in her fingers. "Just for us baby...just for you..."

"Oh fuck," Jared groaned, stroking his cock as he watched.

"Wanna see me fuck it...fuck HIM, baby? You'd like to see that?" she growled.

"OH FUCK YES BETH!"

She smiled and waved goodbye, slowly turning - and backing her naked ass up into the bobbing dick on the wall, slowly, very slowly, deliciously slowly, taking it all, every fat inch, into her squishy, wet cunt.

"OH FUCK SO GOOD!" she screamed off camera, the only thing visible to Jared's disbelieving eyes being his wife's ass surrounding the huge dick on the wall.

He stroked hard and fast, edging himself, willing himself not to cum as he watched his beautiful wife's dimpled ass ripple and quiver as she took the cock deep into her cunt. What he could not see was Beth's face and the other giant cock buried in her mouth as Susan held her friend's head, grunting and throat fucking the moaning blonde.

"OH FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME!!" Beth howled, popping her mouth from Susan's cock for an instant, winking up at her beaming friend and slamming her meaty ass back and forth, the wall dildo slicing wetly into her accommodating cunt. "OH FUCKKKKK MEEEEE!! DON'T CUM JARED, WAIT FOR ME, WAIT FOR ME!!"

He screamed in frustration, slowing his strokes, watching his wife's creamy white ass quake and tremble as she kept fucking the enormous cock on the wall. He had to stop stroking when he watched her slowly pull her pussy off of it, and turn around to face it, while off camera, she pointed to her ass for Susan's benefit.

"As if you need to tell me," Susan thought to herself, fisting her cock as she knelt behind her beautiful friend, stuffing it into that spongy twat.

"Watch this, baby," Beth cooed, slurping her dripping cunt juices off the gleaming dildo, groaning as Susan thrust the giant black one into her snatch. "Watch this..."

She blew the dildo with a wantonness and lust Jared had rarely seen while working his own prick. Beth's beautiful blonde head bobbed back and forth, ingesting inch by inch the long, fake cock that Jared imagined was a good foot long, snaking it down her throat and moaning as she did - with Susan kneeling behind her, feeding her own cock, 12-inches long and black as night deep into her cunt.

Beth screamed with pleasure around the cock lodged in her throat, now sucking back and stroking it in her hands while Susan plowed her pussy from behind, stroking the latex dong and slobbering over its massive girth. And watching Jared's frantic strokes of his own on his very real prick.

"Oh, baby, imagine you fucking me right now, taking me doggy, from behind, just pounding my cunt!" Beth screamed as Susan did just that, Beth struggling to not let it show on the laptop. "You fucking me, Jared, you fucking me...while I suck a huge young cock like this!"

Jared nearly exploded hearing those words. They'd long toyed with the idea of introducing another man into their bed, Jared loving Beth's imagination run wild as they fucked and talked about it, Beth's turning the scenario into one involving some hot young stud from work. He balked at the reality as he reveled in the fantasy, even as Beth would talk about the two of them sharing that young man's cock.

And now she was bringing it all home as she continued to slurp and suck that insanely huge fake cock stuck to the wall, stroking it in her small hands, her eyes rolling in her head from the sheer, unabashed obscenity of it all.

"Yeah, baby, me sucking a young, big dick, sucking it just like this," she growled, lapping at the fake cock and turning her eyes to face the webcam, smiling at her husband furiously jacking his dick. "Me...and you...sucking..a big...fat...young... COCK!"

"Oh FUCK, Beth, YES YES YES!!" he screamed, feeling his balls boiling as he slapped up and down his dick.

"And sharing...baby, sharing...every drop of his hot...young...CUM!!" Beth shrieked as she came around Susan's thrusting cock behind her. "CUM BABY CUM FOR US!!"

Jared did, with a forceful intensity he hadn't experienced in years - if ever. He bent his back, turning his head down to face his crotch, watching the eye expand and open and release a huge, thick rope of cum that rocketed straight for his face. It hit him in the open, screaming mouth fully, filling it, and then another and a third, and in the split seconds it took to soak his mouth and face, he realized he hadn't shot that hard or far since he was a teenager.

"OH FUCK BABY EAT THAT CUM, EAT THAT HOT STUD'S CUM, SHARE IT WITH ME BABY!!" Beth howled, cumming as intensely herself, Susan pounding her harder and faster.

"OH FUCK YEAH BABY YEAH!" Jared screamed, watching the remaining streams of cum waning, lathering his chest and belly and finally stop.

He slumped back, exhausted, licking his lips, scooping his own spunk from them and swallowing, imagining him sharing spunk - and not his own- with his beautiful, sexy wife.

"I can't...believe...we did that..." he sighed, looking at the computer screen where Beth was smiling and lapping at the cock bobbing on the wall as Susan giggled quietly behind her, pulling her huge black cock from her best friend's sated cunt.

"I can't either, baby," Beth sighed, winking at him. "Do you wanna, Jared? Do you want to make this little fantasy a reality? Huh?"

"I...I think so..." he moaned.

"Lick it up," Beth snarled, now sitting in her chair, Susan smiling off camera and yanking off the strap on glistening with her friend's cum and sucking it clean. "Eat that cum off your belly and chest and PROVE to me how much you wanna do it...how much you want to suck cock with me baby, how much you want to watch another man FUCK your WIFE!"

Jared couldn't believe he was doing it as he scooped up the cum in his hand and fed it to himself, eyes locked on the screen and Beth's as she watched in sheer delight.

"That's a good boy, that's my little cum slut," she giggled. "Now, you better go clean up baby, get some sleep. And when you get home tomorrow...we'll talk about it..."

"I love you, so much," Jared smiled, sitting up to lean toward his laptop and effect a kiss, his face smeared with his own cum.

"Right back at ya, baby," Beth laughed, flicking off the connection.

"Wow," Susan groaned, scooping her friend and lover into her arms and kissing her deeply and wetly, tongues wrestling in each other's mouths.

"Yeah, wow," Beth groaned, pumping her soaking wet cunt into Susan's as they stood kissing.

They kissed for a long time, romantically, holding each other in their arms before breaking off, gathering up their clothes and returning to the living room where Susan dressed to leave.

"I wonder how we can pull this off," Beth wondered aloud.

"You and Jared and some lucky young stud?" Susan laughed, walking them both to the door.

"No," Beth growled, pulling her friend to her for a tongue-thrashing goodbye kiss. "Me and Jared and some lucky stud - and you!"

Susan's eyes popped open as she laughed.

"We'll find a way, lover, we always do," she groaned, kissing Beth goodnight and dancing off down the stairs. "We always do!"

Beth laughed and shut the door, thinking about the possibilities...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds