Ginger Snap, Crackle, Pop Goes the

Watching the erotic scene however had an effect on me as I shifted to arrange myself better. Just then a sweet voice came to my ear.

“You would think he would have been a little more subtle, huh?”

It was Ginger and just her voice made me jump inside.

“It’s her fault really”, she continued, “I can not imagine why she wore panties tonight. She never does and besides, all she ends up with when she does is wet and sticky for the rest of the night. Can you relate to being wet and sticky?”

With that she walked away and the swing of her hips was all that was needed to show the world that Ginger, the woman, had arrived.

The hard on I had in my pants did not subside after listening to Ginger. Instead it had grown more pronounced. I was thankful I had taken the liberty of wearing a jock strap for the evening. I knew not why I had, but the restraining material of the jock was being sorely tested. My predicament had not gone unnoticed as Susan made her way over after having broken up the couple.

“Teenagers, can you believe it? Here they are just as natural as they can be, making out on the dance floor and in front of adults no less.”

“Yes, it is amazing”. I replied.

“You were going to break them up, right?”, came the question toward me.

And before I could answer, “Or were you enjoying the view too much?”

I was stunned but could think of nothing to say in response. Instead I merely nodded my head and let her come to her own conclusions. I thought I was in the clear and she would move on, but no, not Susan.

“I must admit,” she started, “it was a very hot scene. I mean he almost had her right where he wanted her. Kinda makes you wonder just how hot some of these little sluts are, doesn’t it? I can just imagine all the little legs spread tonight in the backs of car and some of these young studs just pounding away without regard for anything or anyone. Who knows, maybe even your Bradford and my Ginger going at it later. Hope you have taught him how to handle a woman. She deserves the best for her first time.”

Susan then walked off and I know my mouth was standing open. How could she discuss something like that with a man she barely knew? All I knew was I was already uncomfortable enough, but now all I wanted was to get out of there. I glanced around the room and spotted Ginger and made my way over to her. She caught me eye and asked me what was wrong.

“I’m just not feeling too well right now. I just wanted to give you your gift and then make my way back home. I hope you don’t mind?

“No I don’t mind, not at all. But you did not have to get me anything.”

“I know, but it is a special day so I figured I needed to.”

I reached into my pocket and was about to bring out her gift when she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the study. Once there she pulled the doors shut and turned to face me.

“I hope it is what I have been wanting for a long time.”

Her eyes lit up as she spoke and the grin could not be controlled. Instead I reached into my pocket and handed her the gift. I could see she was disappointed, but the smile returned as she opened the present. When she saw the watch her eyes brimmed over with tears and she asked if I could help her put it on. I did and it paled when compared to her, but still looked very nice.

“I really need to be going now.”

“Thank you so much for coming tonight. It would not have been the same without you.”

Then she turned me toward her and she lifted up on her tip toes and for the first time kissed me full on the lips. I was shocked and tried to pull back but she held firmly. Every inch of my being could feel this beautiful woman pressed against me. Her breasts were pressing into my chest and I thought I detected a slight push of her pelvic area against mine, but I was sure I had imagined it. Without any thought at all my hands went to her back and pulled her closer. I heard and felt her moan deep inside as she then pushed her self against me harder. My cock responded and began to once more strain against the strap and the material of my slacks. Finally she broke the kiss and thanked me again for the beautiful watch. She then eased away from me and smiled, turned, opened the doors and returned to her party. I was nearly spent as I made my way to the front door. Somehow I got home and immediately took another cold shower. The water had little effect on me as I continued to throb with desire. Whether it was the scene I had watched or the kiss at the end made no difference as I was in a state of total arousal with nothing for relief except reliable rosy palmer. I went to sleep that night and dreamed of the ways to have the beautiful creature I had known for so long.

My eyes opened Saturday morning and I heard Bradford in the kitchen. I knew he had nothing special planned for the day so I wondered why he was up so early especially since I had not heard him come in the night before. I rose slowly took care of a little personal business and went to the kitchen. He was writing a note when I came in and he stopped and handed me the note. He smiled and said he hoped I had a great day off as he no longer did. He closed the door behind him and I read the note again – Got called in to work, be home late. Oh well, I had told him he needed a job, but I had no idea he would be working so much. Oh well, another day of yard work and sipping beer by the pool while I listened to the ball game.

I had a bite to eat and then started on the yard. The day was going to be another hot one, especially for so early in the year and I wanted to get the work over with and then enjoy the rest of the day and weekend. I worked until I was finished, just after 1:30 then took a quick shower before going to the pool. I took a cool glass of lemonade out and had just finished making a couple of laps then pulled myself out of the pool and sat for a moment. The lemonade tasted good and as I finished I reclined as I often do. The spent energy did little to calm my already aching groin area and I noticed the stiffness was pushing against my suit already. My, what the sun can do for a guy. I ran my hand casually down my stomach and eased the top of my suit aside to touch the head of my engorged cock. I was pondering if I should take it out right here and stroke myself to release. Just then a familiar voice rang out.

“Is anyone here?”

The voice was Gingers and I know she had already tried the door up front. She never knocked and that had been a spot of embarrassment a time of two, but that was before. Instead she came into the backyard and spotted me. As she walked over to where I was I could not help but notice her attire. A mini skirt that was so short that from my reclined vantage point I could see right up to the junction of her legs and the small panties covering her womanhood. The sight caused an involuntary reaction from my own sex organ as it gave a might lung to get at the tender morsel. I tried to see something else but she was already upon me. She then leaned down to give me my customary peek on the cheek but she lingered longer than normal. I knew she was staring at my erection as it tried in vain to escape. At least she was too close for me to see the warm wetness of her pussy. Instead my eyes moved upward and went straight down to the small opening of her blouse. I glared at her breasts as they were so inviting and were mere inches from my hands and mouth. I swear if she had stayed any longer I would had grabbed them. Instead she stood erect rather quickly and asked where Bradford was.

“He got called in to work and said he would be doing a double shift, opening to closing and would be home late. Did you two have plans?”

“Nothing special, just laying around the pool and catching some sun.”

“Well, he’s not here, but he did not take the pool or the sun with him so if you want, you’re welcome to spend as much time as you want to catch as much sun as you want.”

“I would like that. Mind if I go change into my suit? I didn’t want to wear it over just in case he had other ideas and then I would have nothing to wear.”

“Sure, make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink? I’ll be glad to get it for you.”

She stopped and looked at my glass and a twinkle came to her eye as she said, “I’ll have whatever you're having.”

With that she turned and walked toward the house. My eyes followed her as she walked and I was treated to her beautiful ass as it swung back and forth. Each turn of the hip caused her panties to show a little more and a little more. My cock swelled with the thought and again I was stuck thinking how lucky Bradford was to be plugging such a hot young woman. Finally I rose and went into the kitchen to fix our drinks. As I walked I attempted to adjust myself so I could make it inside without injuring myself.

The time was nearly 2 and it was a little early but I felt a bit on the mischievous side. I went inside and carried my glass with me. I put a good shot of VO into a glass for her and one in mine then refilled mine with lemonade and did the same for her glass. I returned to my chair and had just pulled another over closer for Ginger when she came out.

“Wow, are you trying to kill this old guy?”

Her suit top was small to say the least and her breasts were all but falling out of the tight fitting garment. It was bright yellow and she had tied a towel around her middle covering her bottom.

“You like?”

“Oh yes, very pretty and extremely sexy.”

She sat down close to me and from my angle I could see most of her breasts. The towel was open showing her leg nearly all the way to the top and her smile rounded out the picture.

She took the glass and brought it to her lips and paused, took a small sip and then grinned.

“Is this what I think it is?”

“Well, if you think it’s VO you would be thinking right. After all, you are a woman in this state, so consider this your first legal drink, unless you had one last night.”

“Nothing last night, but it sure tastes like I have been missing a lot.”

We made idle chatter for a while and then I said it was time for a dip in the pool. Ginger said she would later, just not right now. I dove in and swam a few laps then pulled myself back up. I was dripping water and noticed my suit had grafted itself to my cock showing the entire length and girth. I thought about adjusting it but she did not seem to be noticing. Ginger had rolled to her stomach to get some rays and still had that towel draped over herself. I went over toward her and she lifted on one arm to look my direction. She had on shades that were really dark so I could not see her eyes but noticed she licked her lips as she spoke to me.

“I have been waiting for you.”

I stopped drying and just stood there with what had to be a dumb look on my face. “Exactly what have you been waiting on?”

“I need some lotion on my back before I burn. Would you do that for me?”

Relief washed over me as I stammered an OK. Then as I reached for the lotion she lifted her tummy and grabbed the towel and whisked it away. The bright yellow thong covered very little of her and both her ass cheeks were right before me. Damn she looked good. I looked at my hand and it was shaking. What the fuck was wrong with me? Here was a young woman, my son’s girl friend no less and she was only asking for some lotion on her back. I took a deep breath and knelt beside her chair and put some lotion on my hand. I rubbed my hands together and then proceeded to put the lotion on her back. I worked the area of her shoulders real well and even ventured onto her arms. Slowly I worked down toward the small of her back and was very careful not to touch any of the flesh that could be considered her ass. I used the material of her thong to mark the forbidden area. My hands were sweating I think but I continued to apply the lotion. Maybe I should not have had that drink after all.

“Thanks for not getting the lotion on the suit. Maybe this will help.”

With that she grabbed the strings on the side and pushed them down a little further. Another sigh came to my lips that I hope she had not heard. I returned to the area once more and worked the small amount of area she had provided and then she took the strings of the suit and pulled them up and over the area where I had been. The only thing left was her legs and those buns that were sticking straight up in the air. I knew before I looked, but look I did, and sure enough, my cock was getting harder by the second. I tried to adjust myself but could not without drawing a lot of attention. Instead I moved down toward her feet and took more lotion onto my hands. I then started on one leg at the ankle and worked the oily substance into her skin. Her leg was so soft and so tender, yet so firm. Slowly I worked upward toward her calf, then her lower thigh and finally toward the top of her thigh. It was then that my eyes traveled higher and I had to swallow hard. Her juices were literally brimming on her suit.

I cleared my throat and then moved to the other leg. Once more I began to work on her calf and then worked up. Slowly, ever so slowly I moved upward until I reached near the same point I had on the other leg. Once again my eyes went up and I was in for a further shock. She was literally dripping onto the chair. Ginger had moved her legs further apart and all was plainly visible to my eyes. I kneeled in what would have to be called shocked silence.

“Hey you,” came her voice, “you missed a very important area. You don’t want my tush to burn do you?”

“No, I wouldn’t want that.”

I turned to get the lotion one final time and when I turned back Ginger had released the ties on both sides of her suit and had pulled the material away. Again so I would not get any lotion on the material I guess. I stared at her loveliness and finally my hands dropped onto her beautiful ass cheeks. I slowly began to work the lotion into her cheeks and she began to moan softly at first and then with more emphasis as I neared her wetness. She was driving me crazy and yet I still did not wish to do something and make her upset. So instead I ran a finger down along her spine and then back up. Each decent went a little lower and lower until I was nearing where her ass hole would be located. The lotion was still thick on my finger and as I moved lower she began to elevate her ass off the chair. I repeated this several times and then suddenly she stopped. I did as well not knowing what to expect next.

“I think we have that part of me covered, don’t you?”

She then made a move like that of a big cat, so graceful and quick. With one smooth motion she was on her back with her face toward me and her tiny bikini top nearly displaced from holding her in check. My eyes traveled downward and saw she had lost her thong with the flip. The sight was unbelievable as she was completely shaved and her lips were pouting upward toward the sky. All I could do was stare.

“Hey you, care to continue this? I’m going to burn.”

“I don’t know if I can do this Ginger.”

“It’s OK, really.”

She was so casual in her voice and I was in such turmoil. Then she reached out and touched my hand. She raised it up and kissed my fingers one by one and then brought the hand down on her tummy. She pressed inward and pulled her glasses off with her other hand. I looked at her and saw a pleading face before me. She said nothing, just closed her eyes and took in several deep breaths. Each inhale of her lungs filled her bikini top to near over flowing and each intake elevated my heart rate as well.

“I should not be doing this. You know that.”

“What does it matter? I know from the way you have been looking at me that you want me. And I want you as well. I have wanted this for such a long time. Please, can’t we just enjoy each other?”

“What do you mean; you have wanted this for a long time?”

“Ever since I was old enough to know what sex was, and what making love was all about. I have waited for you for so long and now the time is here. Please, can’t we just try and see what happens?”

I looked into her eyes again and saw without doubt the most pleading look I had ever seen on a woman’s face. She was so tender and innocent and yet so yielding and ready. Even as I tried to figure out what to do and what the consequences might be I realized my hand had already begun without me. I looked as if watching the scene from another window. My hand was casually running up and down her leg from knee to upper thigh and even as I watched it seemed to have a direction all its own.

The sensations were then being sent to my brain and I was slowly snapping out of the mind fog I was in. Even as my hand moved to the top of Ginger’s thigh once more her legs began to part. I then became aware of her hand as it moved on my thigh and had reached a place of burning desire as well.

My eyes drifted down to watch her small hand creep slowly up my thigh and it would not be long before she knew for certain how she was effecting me as my shaft was at near full length. Then my eyes shifted upward to her heated junction. The view was incredible as her pussy lips were brimming with moisture and were seemingly smiling at me and my plight. Finally I looked higher still and found she had turned her head and was not looking in my direction at all, nearly as if she had returned to a dream state and her hand and legs were doing something all on their own.

One last longing look and I removed my hand. This was not right and I knew it. She was young, my son’s girl friend no less and I had my hands in areas reserved for someone nearer her own age. Even if she was legal there was still the moral issue at stake here.

“I’m sorry Ginger, but this is not right.”

I rose and walked slowly toward the house as her voice called to me, “I’m not giving up. I want you and I know you want it too. If you change your mind, I’ll be here.”

I walked on into the house and got myself another drink. A stronger one this time and I found myself looking out back at the beauty laying on the chaise lounge. Her form was near perfect and the gaze reached my brain and my cock at the same time. I was straining the material once more and my hand moved to adjust it more inside my suit. I must have been quite a sight with my hand inside my suit grabbing my erection and a strong drink in the other hand. My eyes never moved from her as I down the fluid and felt my hand stroke my shaft. I was pulsing and it would not be long before I erupted all over. So with much reluctance I withdrew my hand and found the bottle. No glass, just the bottle. I turned it upward and took a couple of long draws from within. The quantity of the alcohol and with such speed felt very warm going down my throat and belly. Adding to the fact that it was so early in the day and the buzz was almost immediate. My head was really spinning and I made my way into the den. I flipped on the set and was shocked by what was there. I had left it on one of the premium channels and the young woman on the screen was getting filled by her lover. Not just any lover, but an older man, older by porn standards anyway. I was fascinated by the look on her face and by the intensity on his. He was really laying it to her. Finally when he came and she went through her ‘orgasm’, they settled together and she spoke the words all men wish to hear – “That was the best ever. I knew an older man could satisfy like no other.”

“Great, even the suck and fuck bitches are against me today”, I murmured to myself.

Then I flicked off the set, leaned back and closed my eyes for a second. I was immediately greeted with visions of Ginger in my head. I was held captive in my dream and she was standing over me. I tried to rise but could not. I saw her as she went to her knees and began to move her hand over my bulging member. I heard her voice as she told me to relax and enjoy. I could almost feel her hands as they struggled and then finally freed my cock from its holding pen. She stroked me up and down a couple of times and then I saw and felt her mouth as it closed over my throbbing member.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds