Ginger Snap, Crackle, Pop Goes the

The sensations were unbelievable and I felt the surge of raw animal lust swell within me. Her hand was so delicate and yet so masterful as it cupped my balls and milked them. The pleasure her mouth was giving was so intense I knew I would not last long in my dream. My hips were pushing forward and my hands were reaching out to take hold of her head, forcing her to increase her speed and power. Then just as my hands came into contact with her hair I pulled and she let out a yelp of surprise and pain. The sound caused my eyes to fly open and I found the dream was not so much a dream as it was a living day dream with the events being real and the results were obvious.

I looked into Ginger’s eyes as her mouth closed over my cock once more. I glanced beyond her mouth and found she was before me with her bikini top or bottom no where to be seen. Her nipples were standing out like they were about to explode and they were not the only ones. I knew my eruption would be forthcoming within a couple of minutes. Finding strength I did not know I had I placed my hands on her head and stopped her plunging up and down on my cock. She tried to move down again and I stopped her. Finally she did not struggle and I pulled her warm mouth from my upturned cock. The drool and pre-cum were standing on her lips and trickling down her chin. Her eyes were ablaze with passion and lust and then changed quickly to desire.

“We can’t do this Ginger. It isn’t right. We both know that.”

Her face told it all as she gave a sad smile before speaking. Finally the words came forth.

“All I know is I want you. I want you to take me. I am tired of waiting for you to make the move. I know you want me. I have seen your hard cock so many times I can’t count them all. I have tried everything I know to do to get you to make love to me, and you haven't done anything except make me more and more frustrated. Well, I think the time is right. I am tired of being a virgin when all my friends say how good it can be. I am tired of using my own fingers to get off and I am tired of feeling like I am missing something when it is right here in front of me.”

The last comment was punctuated by her hand grasping my cock and stroking downward. If anything during all this I had grown even harder and the ache had turned into an almost painful throb. My resolve was weak and she saw it. A smile crossed her face as she gently pulled from my hands and went down on me once more. She went down further and further and further until her chin was resting on my tight balls and her nose was being tickled by the pubic hairs surrounding my dick. This was quite a feat considering my size of nearly 9 inches in length and a good bit of girth.

I felt her tongue as it swirled around the head of my cock and her hand once more began to massage my balls. With a heavy sigh I placed my hands on her hair and head once more and pulled her forcefully down onto my cock. Then I pushed her nearly all the way off and then brought her back down again. I increased the speed and began to thrust my hips into her face, harder and harder until I could feel the surge begin at the base of my balls and work its way forward.

“I’m almost there baby, almost there,” I croaked as I pulled and pushed faster and faster. I knew I was most likely bruising her lips as my pelvic bone struck her time and time again. Then I felt it like a surge of a rising tide on a full moon. I grabbed her head and pulled her down and did not let her rise. It was then that my explosion happened. Torrent after torrent of saved cum sprang from the end of my cock and as she tried to pull away I held her firmly. Spurt after long spurt of cum left me and entered her virgin mouth and in order to breath she swallowed. She drank from me like no other ever had and in the end she lost very little.

I settled back on the couch and she finally rose from my softening member. A last trickle of cum came easing out the end of my cock. I looked toward her and she smiled. I smiled back and opened my arms to her. She came to me and for the first time we kissed as passionate a kiss as I have ever experienced. I ran my tongue all around inside her mouth and tasted my own cum. It was not the first time for me to do this. She began to wiggle her hips on my softened cock and with a couple of minutes it was stirring and rising up tall and proud.

“Don’t you think it is my turn now?”

“Yes, it is your turn”, I replied.

I eased her off me and rested her back on the couch. She looked so innocent, even with the dried cum on her upper lip. I kissed her again as my hand began to lazily move over her tummy and upward to her erect nipples. I could not resist as my fingers circled a hard nipple and squeezed until she squirmed beneath me. I released her nipple but not her lips as I crushed my lips to hers. My hand traveled downward quickly to the entrance of her moistness, only to stop just short of actually touching it. Her hips rose as if trying to encourage me further. My movement slowed to a near crawl as my fingers gently pushed past where her shaved mounds started. One more pause as if to ask if this was alright with her and me. Nothing came from either party and then my fingers touched her opening for the first time. Her sharp intake of breath startled me a bit and I paused only to feel her hips rise and join my hand. A little further and I was greeted by the hardest slit I had ever touched. My eyes flew open and I found her eyes tightly shut. I slowly broke the kiss and moved away from the sweetest lips ever. I kissed my way down her neck and listened to her breathing growing in intensity and depth. Then I reached her breasts. So hard and proud and my mouth savored the feel as it closed over the nipple and areola of one and then the other.

Ginger rose again trying to get more of her breast into my mouth and drive my fingers against her clit. I sucked gently and then harder and finally released her breast and traveled further down. I blew softly into her navel and it was something that obviously excited her. I paused and stuck my tongue inside and then blew air once more. The coolness had the desired effect and her moans told me how much she was enjoying this experience.

The time had come however and I moved further down. I paused and glanced up at her body spread over the couch. I did not realize it but she had thrown her leg over the back and also over the edge opening herself to the fullest extent possible. I smiled as I made the final approach. I was still a few inches away from her moistening hole when I saw it. Her clit was standing away from her vulva and the tip appeared to be throbbing just like a little cock. I moved closer and stared. I wanted to touch it with my fingers but my tongue had a mind of its own and reached out. I flicked it once and then twice and watched her reaction. She was extremely sensitive and my tongue was doing a number on her. Her legs spread even further and her hips rose from the couch. Then without any other fanfare she moaned loud and hard as an orgasm shock her from head to toe. I was happy I did not have any neighbors close enough to hear or else the cops may have been called.

Ginger bucked up and down a couple more times and then rested for a moment before beginning to climb toward another release. My cock was dripping with anticipation as my tongue left her sweet hole and I rose before her. Her eyes opened and her smile returned as her gaze went to my distended member. The head was a purplish hue and the veins were standing out like I had not had a release for a long time. I thought Ginger was going to reach out and take it in her hand as her hands moved down her body. Instead she moved them over her breasts and pinched her nipples until I knew she had to be in pain. Then she moved downward and stroked her clit like a wild woman. I knew if I did not get my cock in her quickly her boat would sail without me. Then just as I was drawing near she used both hands on herself to open her pussy lips to their fullest. The pink bud of her youth was spread literally before me as I moved closer. Her clit was standing alone surrounded by her pink lips and wetness. I put the head of my cock at her entrance and then pushed forward. Even with all the excitement and the wetness she was still incredibly tight. Once the head of my cock was inside her fingers went back to work on her clit. I pushed again and another inch went inside her. I withdrew and pushed forward again and again until she yelped in pain as her cherry was popped. I pushed again and again and was finally buried deep inside her. I withdrew and pushed back in as her juices coated my shaft with increasing regularity. Then I began to increase my speed. Her hands became a blur as she worked her clit and my hips began to pound into her tender ass. Over and over I pounded her until she began to audiblize her impending orgasm. I tried to match her but her speed was too great and she came without me.

However as her pussy contracted around my cock I continued to pound harder and harder until I felt my own orgasm approaching. Just as she was coming down I achieved what I had wanted for years. I came inside her hot cunt like I had never cum before. I could not believe the feeling as throb after throb went through my body. Ginger just smiled up at me and wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer and closer as the last of my pumps diminished. Eventually I pulled out of Ginger and rested next to her. We kissed again and I felt her hand worm its way between us. As it came to rest on my soft cock she squeezed and my eyes popped open.

“You know, now that I know how good this is,” as she pumped once and then again for emphasis, “I will have to have it over and over.”

“You can have it anytime you wish Ginger, anytime.”

“You know, now that I know what it is like, I might try to get Brad to give me some also. After all, it must run in the family, right?”

“I am sure he will be pleased,” I spoke.

“And hey, if you don’t mind, I know Kathy thinks you are pretty special also.”

My minds eye flashed to Kathy, a little vixen that had flashed Brad a couple of times in front of Ginger no less. A smile came to my face. Seems if you wait long enough you will be rewarded. I could hardly wait and didn’t have to for long. The next weekend Kathy came over for a tutorial as well. But that is another story all together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds